pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private waste this night away with me // lypso'ru
Posted 06-09-2018, 06:42 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

it had been awhile since mars had made his way to the grave summit, but he had purpose in mind. he had friends in mind, so, nothing would stop him at this point. he needed to explain himself. mars walked across the lands, using his vines to hit trees and rocks to tell him where things were. poison moved through his stomach and throat. but, he trudged on until he felt the rubble. he circled a bit before he sat down, trying to think of the words that he should say to his friend. his muzzle lifted and let out a call for the woman who found both he and pidge bloodied in the pits. his sightless head moved to the face to where the waves crashed. he remembered the fine day where he and zinna met. a soft smile pushed onto his lips as he rested on a rock, feeling the wind against his fur- against the new scars he had earned. his necklace stayed hanging over the edge as his head laid on his paws, waiting on the divine woman to show.

Lypso'ru

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]