pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome won't you give yourself a try // akuma
Posted 06-07-2018, 02:26 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

after the long trek from the kuro pits, mars' paws hit the grass and soft moss that grew in the gaia. as soon as his paws did, a smile returned to his blackened lips. a soft sigh left them as a relief from the rock, rubble, and dirt was finally given to him. the earthen king navigated his way towards the temple with akuma by his side, if he had followed. he knew the path by now like the back of his hand. mars twisted and winded through the trees and other plants with ease. there was no problem as he hopped over fallen logs that he had once ran into. thankfully, he had been using vines to find where everything was. well, there were still some surprises every now and then. but he barely traveled outside the gaia unless it was to the pits. and from there, he knew his way back. mars' nose found the scent of the temple before either of their eyes did, mars nodded towards the temple. once he reached, he sat against the temple's wall where the moss started to grow. "welcome back home, akuma.. where you belong." he spoke with a smile, head turned out to the forest as if he could see the sights that laid in front of him. he can't, obviously, but he remembered how it used to look. he imagined it as his head was looking out towards the forestry. he imagined the trees still full of leaves since the gaia always stayed warm during the winters- another reason that he loved the gaia temple with a passion. he hoped that the willow tree was doing well- though, he knew it was. with briar's body underneath it, it would be flourishing with life due to the death underneath it. his head turned back to akuma, "what makes you want to be on council?" the question fills the empty air between the two.

Akuma

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]