pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders seeing is believing, isn't it? // mercury
Posted 06-04-2018, 04:15 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

after retrieving the life from the deepest parts of himself, mars was determined to visit his own friend to see how he survived without his eyes. it was such a struggle for the earthen king. for someone to see their whole life and then it be taken away with such... vigor. mars had been trying to avoid this as well. it was a taxing trip after all. he did not remember all the landscape and could run into trouble along the way. he had adapted to not seeing for the longest time, but he still felt so lost. maybe he still was from everything that had happened over the past nine months. his ears perk as he listened around him, hearing his paw-steps start to echo in the first part of the caverns. vines guided him, acting as a cane for wacking the natural obstacles that he was not used to. his nose takes over when he smells the borders of enigma, he stopped and let out a breath of air. a weight off his shoulders, he was finally here. the vines dropped to the ground as his headache grew stronger the longer he used them. his rump sat on the ground before he let out his echoing call for his first friend here in doutaini. his muzzle dipped down afterwards as he waited on the arrival of his friend. there was no rush, for he was truly under the radar for the most part.

Mercury

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-08-2018, 03:19 PM |
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.50
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
549 ep
© Sylvirr
He needs no vines to guide his way. Just the subtle wind, the gentle whispering sound and breath of the wind. It is less arriving because he was called, but more arriving because he has nothing better to do. Word of Dax had reached him not long ago, and to hear news of his child brought him a sense of relief. Still, last time he had contact with Mars, something had seemed..off. The earth king had walked differently, sounded different, and he was too polite to ask in public. This seems as good a time as any and he arrives, slipping up from the earth in a manner that could have been considered ghoulish, garrish, nails scrabbling against the ice and snow and hard-packed tundra soil before he shook himself free of whatever debris may have continued to cling to his obsidian coat.

"Ah... You know, I have never quite been a fan of the winter." despite the thickness of his coat in various places, how lion-like his fur could get, he was a lean man, made up muscle, with very little fat to protect him from the cold, and so, he preferred his underground dwellings during the winter,"But for you, I'll make an exception."

Mars

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 03:51 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

the caverns still felt as comfortable as they did when he had sight. they were always cool, right now they were frigid and mars hated the winter. he hated the burning sands of the torrid, but not the summers in the gaia. it was weird, he had his moments. mars' ears twitched when he heard mercury's paw-steps coming closer and closer to where he was. the smell of him filled his nose and mars let out a soft sigh. it was like he was inhaling comfort. he had not had the sight- well, presence of a friend in a very long time. the other's he had been around were his family- the parts of the earth pack that still were. right now, they were in small numbers. he needed to return to recruiting. but that was not the problem as of now. his head lifted when he heard mercury's sweet and smooth voice. his tail wavered behind him, excitement filling him as his head turned to where mercury's voice was coming from. it hit him that he could not see the man that was shadowing closer and closer to him. a laugh emitted from mars' lips when he spoke of not like the winter, "have you read my mind without me asking again, merc?" he murmured as he looked around him, hearing the other's voice echo against the walls of the blissful caverns. his head turned to where the footsteps were coming again and he gave a wide smile- as if the other could see him... as if either of them could see each other anymore. "how are you, dear?" he asked, voice charmed as it always was- trying to mask the weird feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach. hopefully, mercury was not sensitive about the fact of his eyes. mars wasn't... too much, he supposed. it hadn't really come up besides the return of akuma- his questions about it. but, nonetheless, he would ask his friend and if he did not want to speak about it- mars would continue what he had been doing.

Mercury

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]