pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private ever heard the snake scream?
Posted 05-29-2018, 06:23 AM | This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 07:30 PM by Meliae
Earth
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 5.00
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© baphometric.
if it's not some kind of symmetry
why are the lines so blurred?

into the snake-belly green glow of the gaia she ventures, silent on feet over the rambling terrain of root and sodden moss. this place was as familiar as a lover, less a stranger than her own father's face. i miss you. it was down in the black, shadowy underbelly of the temple she had laid him to rest -- the gaia would guard his bones from grave robbers such as she.

though for the most part the gaia seems pleasantly tepid, she can still detect the chill of the distant brumal wind, obvious to her finely attuned sense. despite the lack of lupine company among the trees, the jungle is not silent: birds tale roost amid the shelter of kaede's grace, a hundred species fled from a hundred places to winter over in earth's trees. their songs are joyful, raucous, a constant sea of voices from being of feather both vivid and drab.

for a long moment, the phainó woman listens in mute pleasure -- they are lively against the stagnancy of this place, and, more importantly, they are also food. on a whim she lifts her voice, high into the trees, spiralling over the canopy in a cry for the weary, the curious, the lost and the hungry.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-05-2018, 07:52 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

mars lifted himself from the den that he spent a lot of his time in recently, too depressed to even see the lights of the daytime anymore. there was a call from a member. even though he was depressed, he still had to be there for his pack. for the members that still cared about him and kaede. his paws trotted on the greenery that he had missed so much. his nose inhaled something other than the mildew of his den. the mist of the gaia and the fresh plants was intoxicating. he was almost tempted to dive into the flowers and cover the sad scent of his den in flowers and the fresh smell of life. but no, meliae had called and he respected her more than many. she had been here this whole time, even in the down time of earth. he knew the way he was going, towards the temple. a place he hadn't been since he accepted akuma into the arms of kaede. his tail wavered a bit as he came closer and closer to the place that was holy to he and everyone who had ever been alpha or involved in earth. mars cleared his throat as he arrived, the one good ear twisting and listening for the breathing sound that would input where mel was. his paws stayed flat against the ground for vibrations until he heard her and felt the movements of the ground. he moved until he was close to the grave robber, "meliae? you called?" he spoke as he stayed standing, waiting on the girl to speak.

Meliae

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 07:26 PM |
Earth
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 5.00
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© baphometric.
if it's not some kind of symmetry
why are the lines so blurred?

he is announced by scent alone, the subtle song of the jungle shifting out of reach beneath crying birds. dusty, floral, green grass and sunlight -- alien to the sharp, tang of her - unplaceable, unmistakable - heavy perfume, an edge of iron and spoiled flesh. but they share an earthy base, the aroma of loam palpable across her tongue as she turns to face the man. yet among all that, mated to the dark, soily smells, is the stench of his sorrow.

she drives her fingers amongst the moist soil, moss cleft and sodden in her hands as she stares at those blind eyes in leering curiosity. the woman's gaze clutches at him, agate and glistening, a green so dark that it bleeds into those beetle-black pupils. a viperous tongue slips between her teeth, swiping at her tarry lips in an absentminded stroke, a soft, warm breath fluttering for the man's face. 'lost something? don't look half so nice without them.' smoke and honey, her voice laudanum teetering upon the chorus of squabbling creatures. she steps closer, though this act of invasion does not hold the same showmanship against a blind man. 'want to go somewhere dark? i'll be as blind as you, then.' she shifts eagerly, weight swinging from haunch to shoulder, toes squelching among the soft footing.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2018, 04:29 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

her words aren't what he expects but, mars doesn't really know what to expect of meliae. he had known some of her traits. he slithered closer to the other female as he let out a soft chuckle as he settled himself down, "how sweet of you, dear." he purred out as he rubbed his back against the temple's walls. "i heard you were lonely among the temple's walls. maybe i can interest you in a conversation?" he asked the female. the soft wind blows beyond them and past their forest-scented pelts. he wondered where mel stayed during these days. he wondered what she did among the gaia when it was so quiet. his ears flickered as he listened for words from the female. "so, what do you do around the forests?" he asked, tail wriggling as he wanted to see into the life of earth's only scion.

Meliae: seeing into the life of mel......... how..... dangerous

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]