pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Mature Late Night Calls // Mars
Posted 05-28-2018, 07:29 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Hunter
Female, 3.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
49 ep
© Theri

So much had happened. So, so much. She was wondering if she could take it anymore. The fact that she had murdered someone and one of her own friends had been murdered had shaken her to her core. Pidge’s head had been filled to the brim, and as of now, she just wanted to give up. Everything was so. Damn. Hard. Just to get up to eat or lap up the morning dew was taxing on her (not physically, but mentally). In all honesty all she needed was company. Someone to talk to. Something to wake up to. Something to know would always be hers, no matter what. And as of now, all she could think of was Kaede and Mars. And although she wished there were more reasons, there was not.

And perhaps that was why she had come to the Shores; the waves seemed to happily invite her into the cold, dark, frigid waters (the stars seemed to dance on the surface of the ocean like a mirror; it was a divine sight, indeed). And every time she heard each lapping wave she came a little closer to the water. She knew she was losing it. She knew if she didn’t find a way to occupy her mind she would soon be at the bottom of the ocean. She knew she would become another missing wolf in the list of “Lost Wolves”.

So she opened her jaws and pulled back her head, calling for the only person who would ever listen: Mars.
"speak" think

Mars

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-30-2018, 04:01 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

there had been a haze of depression over the earthen king, he did not feel like a king anymore. honestly, he wanted to drop from the earth for awhile and maybe he would. but for now, he would stand it. he would push to be okay. there was a call from the shores that he had been traveling near. his head lifts, ears twisting before he hurried towards the call- for it was pidge. the one who had stuck through earth just like mel, who he had not seen in quite awhile. his nose follows the trail of sea salt that is blown towards him from the east. the travel was not too long for the king. for he had traveled many distances for ones he loved. so this? this was nothing. he arrived to feel the girl's emotions and aura way before he would have seen her. "pidge, what's wrong?" he purred out as he moved closer to her, until they were almost touching. mars knew that they were, for he could still tell where he was and who he was with. just the act of seeing was a bit harder than he though now. he wondered how mercury did it. a soft grunt leaves his lips as he needed to visit his friend in enigma. as soon as he dragged himself out of this funk.

Pidge

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 12:08 AM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Hunter
Female, 3.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
49 ep
© Theri

She is happy to see him; just the sight of him eases the pain. She feels him come close and she stands to greet him. The pain in her leg is no more, and she can walk perfectly now. She pushes her leg against his so he can feel the healed wound. It was now only a medium sized scar, a surprising color of bright pink, but barely seeable (one could only see it if they looked hard enough). "It's all healed up, Mars. And there is nothing wrong with me, for our talk relieved my mind more than anything anyone else could have ever done; in all honesty, I was just lonely. I-I... missed you." She feels her cheeks redden at the thought and gently pushes her head under his so she rests on his muscled chest. and everything was alright in that moment until the thoughts came.

"Oh, Mars, I don't know how to feel about anything anymore. It seems that everyone has just disappeared except for you and me. Akuma's gone, Baby and Fetch are gone, Melae is sometimes here, Newt is gone. And there are so many others that I just haven't gotten to know. It's like it's only us. A-And I'm ok with that, I just wish that there were more people to worship Kaede with us. And more company, of course. I'm just not sure." Pidgeon lifts her head from his chest to look at him, knowing he would never see her again. But she knew he could feel her, and that was all she needed to know. She began grooming him gently, cleaning away the dirt and small spots of dried blood he had missed. "I've said this a lot, but i want you to know it's true; I've only ever had you."

The feeling of loneliness is gone, and the waves no longer bother her. The night seemed welcoming and the air seemed so free and full of promise. Her heart seemed to beat a thousand miles a minute, and for some reason, she felt like she was in heaven. Everything was fine in that moment, and she didn't want to let go. She loved Mars, and nothing could change that.

"speak" think

Mars she's having mood swings like a motha trucker

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 04:03 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

hearing that she was just lonely made his heart beat without the stress on it. at least she was not hurt again or in trouble. the other sat beside her- or as close as he could before he sat on her. he was still trying to figure out the depth of things and how to tell how far someone was by their voice. he felt the female start to groom him and a smile perks onto his lips as his head turned out the ocean- the image of it, still in his head. his heart twinged once again with the words that spilled from her lips, fetch.. baby, akuma.. newt. his heart felt broke when he heard those names slipped from her lips. but, the return of her compliment of that she had only had him- it made his heart warm to the thought of it. his head laid down on her shoulder, if she allowed it. "i know that it is lonely, pidge. it is just... a hard time. we are recovering, meliae is.. well, meliae. athos is.. older, he only rests im sure and the other babes are off- living life.. but for now, we have to rely on each other to stay sane.. and you have me for as long as you want, just as i have you." he spoke. the two that sat on the beach were mere adults now- with barely any other adults to speak with. it did feel secluding and disheartening. but, mars would soon fix it- all of it. "soon... soon i will return to the pits and bring home new members to the family, y'know? it has just been very tiring.. saddening to lose newt like that and i just. i want to be able to protect you and without akuma, i have no warriors to protect you all." so, mars had to be a warrior, a scout, a healer, and his council all in one for now and it had stressed him out even further. he sighed out and buried his head into the other's fur. "i promise, the gaia temple will be filled with as many wolves as its thriving plants soon.. i shall need some help from you and mel, if you would, dear." his voice is the smooth charm, the purr of a panther's voice, soothing. he hoped that it calmed the other's worries, his promises and his voice. but he knew that some things were out of his control, even as a king.

Pidge

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 07:00 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Hunter
Female, 3.25
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
49 ep
© Theri

She hears the pain in his voice as well, and for a moment she feels bad knowing that she had brought up such a topic. But even then, her words were not needed to know everyone was gone. They needed to recruit new wolves, and soon. The pack was barely one anymore- It was more like a small group. Wolves needed to be born out of thin air if Earth was to survive.

T-That's it! Pidge's tail thumped the ground at the thought of it, but it quickly stopped as doubt filled her mind. Surely he wouldn't agree; or would he? "Mars, I know this is crazy, and you'll probably think I'm insane, and I know it sounds dumb, but there could be this chance..." She was rambling. Pidgeon stopped talking and took a deep breath, facing him so her nose barely touched his.

"Mars, what if, you know... What if we had children? I-I mean, for the sake of the pack. I wouldn't mind being a mother, an-and for you I'm sure you want children as well?" She can barely speak without stuttering. Her cheeks were the darkest of reds, and her body felt like it was a million degrees. And yet, as she looked at him, she felt the air cool and the waves retreat. But there seemed to be a new tension in the air. Tell him how you feel. Now is the time, Pidge! With a new breath of confidence, she pushes her head into his shoulder, pulling back to face him so his face was in front of hers. "Mars, I know this will sounds crazy and you won't believe it, but ever since I met you... It was just this feeling. This little image in my head of everything being perfect. It felt so warm, the image. I felt truly happy. And the image was... The image was me and you. I've had these feelings for a while, and in all honesty, I'm sure you don't feel the same (in fact, she didn't even know if he liked women), but I just needed to say it. Mars, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"speak" think

Mars this was cRaP

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2018, 04:49 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev

there had been silence in between the two for moments to come and mars had no clue if he had said something wrong or not. maybe he had. he never knew without looking at the other's faces but now, he had no ability to do that. all he had the ability to do was to wait and see what the other woman had spoken. and she had, it made his ears perk in her direction as she spoke words that made his head fill with worry, what idea did she have? he felt the female's nose touch his and it made him sit up a bit more as he heard her speak again. his ears perked and head cocked to the side. the surprise on his face was seen even if she had been looking miles away. his mouth dropped before he cleared his throat- getting ready to speak once more. but before he can, her words spill once again and it makes mars jerk up for a moment, a blush on his cheeks as well. his heart fluttered somewhat. he had never had anyone say anything like this to him. maybe azrael had come close, but never like this. this is what mars had wanted right? children, a family to come with it. but.. mars never imagined it with a female. he had never taken interest in women. he only found men attractive. i mean, how could he not? they were beautiful beyond compare and pidge was too, but not in the way that he felt for men. words are at a loss for him. they needed more members, but was this right? mars wanted children, but was this right? he had no clue if she wanted children for the sake of the pack or for her feelings and emotions. finally, he took a breath, trying to find the words a king would say. "oh.. oh pidgeon. i am.. so flattered and.. wow. i had no clue. honestly, i have always thought of us as best friends- maybe even closer. never as far as lovers. but, i do love you. more than you will ever know.. i just. i have never felt the way i feel about a women.. it has never come to me in an intimate way, dear.." he spoke, ears facing down in embarrassment and sadness that he could not reciprocate the feelings that she might have felt. of course, he loved her. but in an intimate manner? he had no clue. it had made the earthen man so nervous and startled that he had forgotten about the children part until now. a breath is taken. he wanted children, badly. he could never have them with a man. he had prayed to kaiyo with azrael, and was gifted fetch who.. had run off after losing azrael. little did he know, kaiyo did not gift him with anything it had been by luck he had found fetch and baby. his paw pressed against hers with a comforting smile on his lips, "pidge... it is not your problem to help me or the pack like this.. i.. i.." his words are stuttered, for he has no clue what to say or do.

Pidge

[ Reply ]