pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome [Hotaru Celebration] Horseplay and Hunts
Posted 05-20-2018, 06:43 PM | This post was last modified: 05-20-2018, 06:45 PM by Lunafer
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
459 ep
© Sylvirr

By now, the sun had faded and there is only starlight that lights the Plateau, and he smiles with a brilliant pleasure that is nearly unseen on him these days. He calls out to the revelers, those who have come to enjoy themselves and those who have extra energy to burn. He cannot, in good conscience, repeat the enjoyable activities of Keston and Kei, and so he has taken the time to be certain he's stepped on no toes as he holds his own activities-- allowing for horseplay and some roughness, though hopefully, without any blood needing to be shed.

"Good evening to you all and thank you for coming. I will not take long in speaking, I promise. I would first like to explain what this evening's activities are; And there are two. The first is a Scavenger Hunt. There are Sixteen Seashells scattered across the Plateau and within its confines. There will be two teams. I will provide a clue to the whereabouts of each shell, and upon retrieving the shell, your team will receive a point. At the end, when all 16 shells have been discovered, the team with the most shells will recieve a special prize in the vein of Hoshiko and Hotaru. In the even that there is a tie? I will keep that to myself, perhaps you'll enjoy the result. Now, for those who are less-keen on their hunting skills, I have also provided something more physical. See that ring, over there?" he gestures to a circle, drawn in the ground,"The rules of this are simple. Use your bodies and strength to push each other out of the boundaries of the ring. A foot or a tail does not count--it must be your opponents' entire body. Of course, there will be a prize for our grappling champion as well." This is a game, a sport played by the priests of his youth to temper the body and muscles without causing harm to each other, and he hopes the spreading of this tool will help in decreasing the amount of needless damage done to one another in spars and other sorts of tests of skill.

"Now, who would like to do which activity, and who wants to be a team leader?" It is time for the celebrations to get underway!

!!!! ???

ooc: Welcome for everybody and anybody! Rebels and Rogues as well. Gonna tag some people interested possibru.

Keston Ruellia Feisu Seacca Charlotte Panik Auriel Zinna Mars Quilla Pidge Lypso'ru @[Amaranthe[ @[Iolite] Huata Rascal Alistar Ajatar Tembrel Panik Bhaltair Icarus Elsinor Otto Venus AnubisAdalaye Kynaios

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-27-2018, 06:34 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
coming-

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3