pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private Thunder-snow || Clancy
Posted 05-20-2018, 04:46 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber

The snow crunched playfully underpaw as she trotted through the Fields, head down, thoughtful. The soft padding simply begged to be disturbed, made snowballs of and tossed in the air, rolled in, all those kind of things that made her happy... but she wasn't feeling like it. Her head was cramped with thoughts and empty at the same time, and she just had to keep walking, feeling the need to focus on the action itself, to keep her mind occupied on something visible, comprehensible. With the new puppy in the pack, she had even less reasons to leave the Cove, yet she had found herself thinking about her friends in the Gaia more and more, so, she decided to pay them a visit. A couple of seasons ago Lunafer and some of the others had returned to the cove with... an air of trouble; Zinna never really got to know what had happened, she had found herself somewhat spacing out, but a while ago it floated back to her mind and nagged there.
She just needed to see Mars and Newt again.
Her jaws gripped a few large pieces of bark - Quaking Aspen bark - that she thought to bring to the Earth alpha; she knew they didn't have that kind of tree in the Gaia, and it was a good fever-reducer, as she liked to call it. The small wolfess was progressing steadily, even though there was a lot of snow - for a normal-sized wolf it would be up to his knee, but Zinna... she was belly-deep in the soft matter.

"!!!"

Clancy - sorry for the wait!

Tag me if I don't reply in three days
If I don't respond to a tag in three days come pester me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-29-2018, 07:09 PM |
Storm
Clancy
Storm Wolf
Male, 1.25
Meso-runner
31 in, 117 lbs
22 ep
© Ev

[Image: tumblr_nbpn38SQyx1sa8164o1_500.gif]

there hadn't been snow since clancy was a pup in the midst of storm. now, the fields had been covered in it. a rare sight for him as he never really ventured outside of the storm borders anymore. but, there had been occasions where he wanted to venture, wanted to sight see like his brother had been doing. when he did venture out, there was a pain in his heart to think they the valley might have thought that he was leaving it for good like many had recently. but no, he would always return. his eyes flutter across the fields, seeing a girl pull at a tree- pulling bark off. intrigued, the growing teenager had to see what was in store for the girl when she pulled the bark off. where was she going and would he follow? hungry? he called out as he moved himself across the fields, trying to find a comfortable distance between him and the stranger that also bore a pendant.

speak and be heard.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 04:34 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber

A sudden call made her jerk away from what she was doing, a shiver running down her spine. But in a second she let out a sigh of relief, indicating the golden-pelted boy a few strides away. She was becoming such a scaredy-cat, really, she should be ashamed of herself. But she just couldn't help it. "Me, hungry? Nah. If I was, I would've just hunted down something." She answered after regaining her composure, turning towards the other wolf and cutting the distance between them in a few leaps. "Why, are you?" she asked back, still clutching the bark pieces in her teeth, feeling a wave of deja vu. She grinned. The wolf in front of her bore a similar body structure to her - slender and short. His coat was a muddled shade of gold, the fur at the back of his neck bristling up and arching toward his head. Zinna's seen a lot of wolves by now, but this was something new. If anything, it was fascinating.
"!!!"

Clancy

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 07:08 PM |
Storm
Clancy
Storm Wolf
Male, 1.25
Meso-runner
31 in, 117 lbs
22 ep
© Ev

clancy watched the other jump when he spoke and he sheepishly smiled at the girl, he felt bad for scaring her. did she think he was a bear? he was too chubby and short to be a bear. his eyes flickered to the bark in her teeth as she spoke of not being hungry, then he looked to the tree and the meadows, no, it's just that... you're eating bark. he cleared his throat, confused. he took a few steps closer to see that she held a divine pendant. that explained why the meadows had a sea salt smell to them. a smile worked across his face, he remembered that's where zombie went or was recruited by a man called rascal. he was a knight apparently. clancy cleared his throat, you from divine? he asked her, seeing that she was staring at him and over his weirded out fur. where the mohawk pursed up and curls fell down his chest like a lion's mane. it made him shift from paw to paw, trying to make the subject shirt to something else rather than him.

speak and be heard.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-10-2018, 11:40 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber

Seeing the boy shifted from paw to paw, obviously nervous, she realized her eyes must've lingered for a tad longer on his fur than appropriate. She quickly averted her gaze, instead catching his cerulean stare instead. "Yes, I am! But I'm not getting the bark to eat it. It's for healing purposes. When chewed, it relieves fevers!" she answered. "Where are you from? I've seen people with gems like yours, but I never got to ask anybody." she inquired, a smile on her face. He smelled of open spaces, so she supposed his pack resided in a meadow of some sort. Still, everything else was an enigma, and she was curious. She could remember a wolfess that had come to one of Luna's meetings, what was her name again... Seacca? She couldn't quite recall, but she remembered the might that the wolfess radiated.

"..."
Clancy

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2018, 06:58 PM |
Storm
Clancy
Storm Wolf
Male, 1.25
Meso-runner
31 in, 117 lbs
22 ep
© Ev

clancy listened to her, taking in her words as he looked to the bark that she had peeled it off. his head cocked to the side, he had never learned about healing. he started to nod to the female, listening as he made a mental note of that. oh wow, i didn't know that. he hummed as he shifted on his paws before sitting, seeing as she had stopped staring as much as she had. his tail wavered behind him, a good sign that he was comfortable. he let out a breath when she asked of where he was from, i am from the storm pack. he said, proudly as he looked at her, a gleaming smile on his lips- proud of where he came from.

speak and be heard.

Zinna

[ Reply ]