pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
CAMELOT.
Posted 05-18-2018, 07:13 AM |
Alistar
Divine Warrior
Male, 4.75
Meso-fighter
34 in, 123 lbs
70 ep
© Ly
ahh I love all of these apps so far!! <3 I’m going to put a deadline for currently completed apps (Vesper, Cyprian and Nimue)—anyone else wishing to apply for those characters has until the end of May 21st to get an app in. The others will remain open until apps are finished for them, we can bring the chars to Dout in waves.

Pls consider Arthur!! I will ply you with gifts ;DD

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-19-2018, 10:37 PM |
Ex Machina
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
sylviane.

caged bird. runaway bride. femme fatale. problematic.

complete.

new beginnings — to be born anew. she has traded in her studded rings for twin daggers. she was to be the young prince’s bride. meticulously crafted, primed, and carefully polished. her fate was decided just before she was born, to become the future of their treasured homeland. it was an honor -- it's what the maiden's told her, convinced her. and she, young, impressionable, had believed them. how could she not? it was every young girl's dream, only hers was destined to be a reality. and yet, her world was torn asunder. her kingdom demolished and her parents slain. the guilt loomed over her head, haunted, if only she'd been stronger, less dainty and distinguished. and so, their trails has transformed her. unearthing the traits that she was instructed to conceal. equipped with a sharped tongue, and even sharper wit, sylviane now relishes in her newfound freedom. though beautiful and graceful, she is quite reckless and self indulgent. unsurprisingly, she finds herself torn between her upbringing and what she truly desires. she finds herself in constant turmoil.

t’was a dream — she is a stunning youth. adorned in a soft cream coat, with hints of a striking ashen coated saddle with grey stormy blue eyes. throughout her travels with the handy Lancelot she has grown quite accustomed to the wilderness. and although she insisted that he allow her to try a hand in combat he slimpy refused until he begrudgingly taught her the basics. still she remains quite, dame like, despite her reckless. she possesses a sharp gaze, with graceful, slim legs, and a narrow chest. a delicate being, although, she be hard pressed to admit. a cursed beauty to be sure.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-01-2018, 01:03 PM |
Rohesia
Rogue
Female, 2
Meso-runner
32 in, 92 lbs
0 ep
© Dee
I HATE YOU.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-01-2018, 05:52 PM |
Rebel ( Admin )
Lyra
Rebel Wolf
Female, 4.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 105 lbs
264 ep
© Ly
DEEE do it >] >]

Quilla nimue is yours if you'd like her! morgan (vesper) and merlin (cyprian) have been adopted out to riv & virr. i should have lyle done this weekend.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-02-2018, 07:50 AM |
Water
Jenci
Water Pupsitter
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
36 in, 136 lbs
28 ep
© Noon
I'd be happy to take Nimue! I'll get her registered soon.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-02-2018, 09:03 AM |
Visitor
Rogue
Male, 11.75
----
in, lbs
0 ep
© 10.25
just a heads up, that sylviane app is mine XD ~ noir.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-03-2018, 03:48 PM | This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 06:08 AM by Rohesia
Rohesia
Rogue
Female, 2
Meso-runner
32 in, 92 lbs
0 ep
© Dee
name pending ; arthur

bear-king; glowing, scorcher. a great and ferocious warrior. wounded in being secreted away. proud. desperately wishes to lead with bravery, and authority. focused on morality, equitability, and duty. lives to not be impeded by personal weakness. to overcome, gloryhound. the act of nobility plays not into weakness, but strength. single-mindedness. identity precariously hewn and influenced by the sins of his mother. he is his fathers son. he is. it is to disprove the off-coloured murmurings in darkened corners. poor little lost boy, incapable of defining his own identity or desires. cannot wallow in doubt; must shirk the notion of being the fraudulent king. must quell the ache in the gossip. does as he's been told, without much inclination of the why, only because he must, it is his duty. neglects himself, his desires needs wants dreams; shackled to legacy and envies freedom in others. selfish in some regard; accepts that the needs of others should be put before his own. a self-made martyr, in this respect. savior-complex. quick to give aid, and last to ask for it. far from free-wheeling; avoids brooding. inwardly fatigued from the strong face he puts forth, but not entirely mindful of this act. bare-faced, and clumsy with deceit and manipulation so altogether avoids trickery of that kind. a shade naive, believes the best and takes much at face value rather than traverse the depths of one's ulterior motives.

swarthy boy; of coal and woodland earth. coltish now, though to fill with age into a formidable king. Not the black of the cold void, but the heat of a waning forest fire—the burnt wood, the spread of soot, and falling ash.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-11-2018, 09:29 PM |
Evan
OOC Account
Intersex, 19.25
Meso-runner
x in, o lbs
0 ep
© ev
a rising star among the pack’s warriors and best friend of arthur, destined to one day lead his kingsguard. ineffable and charming, wry and occasionally a bit of a show-off, lancelot is almost universally beloved—even morgan carries a torch for him. court life matters little to him, though, and it’s only the respect of his fellow knights that he cares about. well, that and arthur’s well-being. when the battle turned, lancelot hastened to the castle to secure the prince, only to find him already gone—rescued by the forethinking merlin. instead, lancelot saved guinevere, fighting their way out. he did it for arthur, knowing his friend’s affections for the girl; but as they camped and searched for the survivors, he found himself growing increasingly attached to the future queen. just a crush, though. it’ll surely pass.

[Image: 1c516ab4c40f3e83bec1d328c07b95d6ad871a04_00.gif]

i know you wanna slip under my armor.

lancelot du lac
endomorph ➸ 139lbs ➸ 38in ➸ male - he/him ➸ bisexual ➸ 1.75

a dark sheet of blackish grey tucks around him- almost like armor. breast-plates of cream that lower to his legs and stomach. some of his cream colored is pulled to his neck and lower cheekbones- highlighting his blackish color. crafted by the hands of gods, his body is perfectly made for the task of knight. for he is all muscle and bones. a thick skull with even thicker bulk that protects him. there are scars that lay among the young warrior- building alongside his loyalty and character. they show where the young knight has been, who he has fought beside, who he would die for if need-be. a memorial scar drags down his back end half- where he gets in a tussle along the way to safer lands with his beloved guinevere. one that he takes notice in every day when he wakes to when he showers himself under warm waters. dirt and rubble appear in his fur more times than not. he carries a heavy scent of dirt, forestry, and rusted metals. taking more than just the jaws of death for his kingdom, for anyone who is beneath camelot's rein.

beneath all the brawn, there is a center of loyalty. the bonds between he and friends lie stronger than any muscles he could build. noble, passionate, charming, and a honorable boy tied together with his overwhelming desire to be a show-off to not only impress guinevere, but also arthur and the whole kingdom of camelot. let it be known that lancelot's ability to be loyal does not surpass the deepening feelings for sinful lust among the inner seems of his morals. while he is still learning what it means to be someone true to himself and his best friend, there are many adventures that lie between he and his end-game. depression spells he can certainly fall into, torn between love and faith to his friend for whom he would take the jaws of death for. there is unlikely a time that the knight will show it unless underneath the pale moon, tucked away to himself. only then, will he quiet himself to dwell over the thoughts of his love, guinevere who lies within the arms of another. tied to them all by love, lust, and faith to camelot, he is a knight. that no matter what, will be ended by the fight.

[Image: giphy.gif]

inspired by 'alone' by halsey.
gifs found from google. [giphy & narvii]

discord: ev#5275, skype: teenagehemmings, & pm: Evan.

primary character(s): mars & otto.
secondary character(s): icarus, clancy, & auriel.

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-13-2018, 05:21 AM |
Rebel ( Admin )
Lyra
Rebel Wolf
Female, 4.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 105 lbs
264 ep
© Ly
Hey guys!! So sorry I forgot to check this earlier, I’ve been so busy with the move! Sylviane and Lancelot are yours if you still want them <3 @[Ex Machina] & Evan I do recommend holding off on registering them until the move on Friday—we can get them al started on the new site!

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2