pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Rise With Me (looking for followers to claim Ice)
Posted 04-19-2018, 07:39 PM | This post was last modified: 04-20-2018, 12:49 PM by Lillian
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

The autumn wind was cool, crisp. Soon, the seasons would once again change, bringing snow and ice to all of the land. Even now the wind held a promise in its whisper of the upcoming shift.

Lillian planned to bring some change of her own.

The she-wolf had not been present when Kiyoshi disbanded Ice and created a fortress surrounding the Gelid. It had been later when she saw the ice barrier. She knew that Ice had fallen to low levels while she had been wandering, but she had not known the extent to which it had dropped. Now she knew, and she also knew that Kiyoshi was not pleased. The crown of Ice had been tossed around for so long; the god had tolerated enough. Now the land of ice and snow was uninhabited, save for the god waiting above the clouds for someone to come forward.

Lillian had decided that she would be that someone.

It would be so easy to go somewhere else, to live her life as a healer and leave Ice in the paws of someone else. But Lillian had decided that she was done with the easy life. She was done with letting her pack be stepped on as if it were spoiled meat. Lillian was a Shay; she was a Thor. And the Shays and Thors did not lower their heads when the sky grew cloudy. She would prove to the god above the mountains her worth. She would prove her dedication, her determination, her respect for the throne.

So she traveled to the Serene Fields, found a clearing, and stood in the middle of it. Then, with her muzzle raised to the sky, she released a howl that called for all who would listen. For all who would support her in rebuilding her pack. She would stand in that clearing, level with all who arrived to show that they would be equal. Lillian would be their leader, but they would be the same under Kiyoshi. They would all work together.
"Give me space and I will grow. Hold me down and I will fight."

This thread is open to anyone willing to support and follow Lillian in joining and rebuilding Ice.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-20-2018, 12:09 AM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
She felt like a fool, Laemi had believed Icarus that she had been worthy of living within a pack. She believed him when he said that Kiyoshi had wanted her, but she wasn't sure that was the truth. She still didn't want to believe that she was worthless. If that was the case why would she be spared from death from the falling snow? Her right front ankle still hurt like hell, it had even started to swell with how much she had been walking on it. Still she had to prove she wasn't some useless, unworthy, waste of space girl. She had been able to talk a stranger into joining her case to hopefully please Kiyoshi. Laemi was still rather young though and honestly she felt a deep hurt inside of her for the events that had taken place over the past week or so.

Wandering on the outskirts of the field where she had first met so many wolves within Doutaini the golden eyed girl had been hoping to catch a glance of someone she knew. Exeter, the White Prince, the Shadow Man, just someone anyone really. However, it was a howl that drew her closer calling for those looking to reclaim ice. Head lifting she returned the howl with her strangled wanna be howl as he girl still didn't know how to properly howl even. Oh Laemi such an idiot, such a fool. She scolded herself as she howled again this time for Zaythera hoping she was near.

Slowly than she limped toward Lillian only stopping a few feet away. "Yo. I am Laemi. Formly of ice, but I oh ya ain't gonna find me unworthy to help ya. Been trying to find members for the pack still even." She said as she looked at the older female.

Notice: I reply to 80% of my post while on the phone. So please forgive any mistakes in coding and spelling. Also Laemi sometime curses.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-20-2018, 01:09 PM | This post was last modified: 05-03-2018, 06:29 PM by Lillian
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

She did not have to wait long before her howl was echoed by another, albeit one full of struggle. Still, Lillian's ears perked as a young brown and cream she-wolf stepped into the clearing. The coloring was unfamiliar. A stranger. But from what the younger girl said, she had once been a part of Ice. Lillian welcomed her with a dip of her head. "Hello, Laemi. I am Lillian, also formerly of Ice. I am planning to reclaim Ice, but I cannot do it alone." No god, especially Kiyoshi, would let his pack fall onto a self-entitled rogue. Whoever made the trek to reach the god would have to be someone he deemed worthy, someone who had support behind them. Lillian did not coin herself as a self-entitled rogue, but she did not deny her lack of followers. Did not deny her lonesomeness.

She had left her mother near the base of the Gelid. Heartbroken and grief-stricken, the older woman was unfit to travel to the Fields, especially now that she carried life within her. After Lillian had built a shelter for her mother, she had left with the promise of returning. The promise of bringing new members, the future of Ice. A part of her hated herself for leaving Josephina behind. In fact, she had offered to stay with her. It was the stubborn elder that had insisted she go to the fields. "I'll be here. I promise," she had said. Lillian knew how Kearnal's death had affected her mother. Her amber eyes didn't hold the same glow in them anymore. Lillian tried not to notice, but it was hard to ignore the way her mother's face shifted when she took in Lillian's own eyes, reminders of her late mate's.

But her mother had chosen to continue living. For her. For her daughter. So now Lillian was going to prove to her mother that it was worth living. It was worth living even if it was just for a little longer, to see Ice restored to its originally.

Laemi

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-20-2018, 04:06 PM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
The golden eyed girl watched the other women carefully. She hadn't seen this girl in ice, but if she said she was in ice at one point well who was she to judge and say she hadn't been. Turning her head curiously though she had a question on her face. "Yeah ya were? Cool. I hadn't been there long before Kiyoshi became angry. For that I am sorry. Ain't like I meant to make him mad. Icarus brought me there from Kuro Pits. I tried to help grow ice, but was basically teaching myself." She explained softly as she took a seat near the girl. Ears perking she listened to the sounds around them hoping to hear others coming. The teen had a lot to learn, but she was willing to learn as well so that was always a plus. Right? Right.

"Ain't anybody who can do things alone. Not for long anyways, ya better off with help than trying to be a lone." Lae was trying to seem smart, but she wasn't as smart as she was leading on to be. Or so she told herself anyways.

Lillian. This is sort of icky sorry. Wasn't sure what to put.

Notice: I reply to 80% of my post while on the phone. So please forgive any mistakes in coding and spelling. Also Laemi sometime curses.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-24-2018, 06:53 PM |
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

Lillian offered Laemi a nod in understanding before she let a veil of silence fall over them. The only sound was the wind brushing against the tall grass around them. She would have found it peaceful had it been any other day, but now it was a daunting silence. There was no other noise, no sign of any others coming to join the clearing. She felt foolish for thinking that simply standing in one place would world. Ice would not be regained by standing still and hoping others would show.

Lillian waited a bit longer, but it was soon evident that nobody else would come. Slightly embarrassed, she paced a few steps forward. "If you are willing to offer your help to rebuild Ice, I will gladly accept it. If you choose not to, that's okay too. This isn't going to be easy." She paused. "I'll be heading to the Kuro Pits now. You're free to join me if you wish." With that, she began walking, leaving the beautiful fields behind to head for the murky pits that awaited her.

Laemi

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-27-2018, 12:11 PM | This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 12:13 PM by Laemi
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
Laemi was a bit worried and wondered where Zaythera had gotten off too, but she was she the girl was around. Or perhaps she had met another wolf that changed her mind about helping rebuild, about helping reclaiming ice. The golden eyed girl didn't know the other women well enough to know what was going through her head. Nor did she know the women before her. Looking at and listening to Lillain she wondered if her plan was a very good on. "Ya sure that is a good idea? Being rogues in the Kuro pits ain't safe ya know. Could be claimed if ya not careful." Laemi voiced her opinion about going to the pit to seek recruits.

When she was a member of ice she had been nervous, but knew it would be alright in the end for no one could make her join their pack, for she had been in Kiyoshi's pack. As a rogue though? That wasn't the case, but it wasn't like anybody would truly want her. Hell Kiyoshi had kicked her out of ice. Was she even worthy of his love? Of anyone's love? Doubt flooded her young mind once more and guilt, sadness and fear flashed through her eyes. She pushed the emotions back, but they where becoming hard to hide. She had basically abandoned though at the meeting where Kiyoshi had shown and hadn't been very pleased. She had feared for her own life that she ran and hadn't really looked back. She had heard something about divine, but hadn't went there to see if that was where anybody had ended up. That and the stubborn teenager in her hadn't wanted to go to divine. She wanted to return to the mountains. Ice had been empty, but it had started to feel like a home to her. Sure she could probably go to the home of the Shadow Man, but she didn't want to make Kiyoshi any madder at her for whatever it had been she had done. Laemi was confused had simply being there have made the ice God angry with her?

Clearing her head the golden eyed girl realized she had never really answered Lillian. "Yea, I wanna help. Ice had just started to feel like home. The only real home I ever had. Ain't anybody ever said rebuilding of or anything in life is easy. So yea count me in." With that she went in silence following the other women.

[ Reply ]