pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private temporary fix | laemi
Posted 04-04-2018, 09:29 AM | This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 02:43 PM by Aris
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue
pacing. ten steps to forward, turn around, ten steps to forward in that direction. mumbling, words racing through his mind that he said allowed but could not be understood. He shook his head, tail lashing to and fro behind him. he knew, he had the feeling. drawn. He was drawn to him. one above all in true honesty. otto. His otto. his best friend. it was confusing. he didn't understand what he were thinking, let alone feeling. all he knew was, he liked otto. he liked otto a lot. he would do anything for otto. his otto. yes, otto was his. well, not entirely his. he was his best friend, in that sense yes otto was his but everything else. he didn't know. this was confusing, infuriating even. he didn't understand anything. he wanted to leave, escape for a little while - press the thoughts from his mind and have peace for once. so, he did. his pacing leading him astray from the ridge. he needed peace, some time to think - clear his thoughts of otto and the others.

dawn had crept upon the lands by the time that russet paws brought him to his destination. where he was, he had no clue. but it seemed safe, comforting. a far enough distance from the ridge and rebel. a place to think, to rest. to clear his thoughts. he needed it desperately. crackled rocks seemed to tumblr convincingly down the mountain side, beckoning the blonde child forwards. a call he so easily followed. roughed pads piercing the lands as aris began to make his ascent to the ridges of the mountain. a place for peace.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-04-2018, 01:18 PM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
The mountain of ice was pretty and all but the girl couldn't stay there all the time. If she did she'd freeze to death she feared, but she wasn't too sure where she was going in her trip away from the mountain, Laemi wasn't from here, this place, this Doutaini. It's paths a mystery to her, but that did mean she could explore and have fun doing so hopefully. With having a place to return to going off an exploring seemed more fun, but at the same time she had managed to get a bit lost. It had been enough for her to get lost in her thoughts over paying attention to where she was heading. However as she thought about how Icarus had taken her from the pits to ice claiming she was wanted as part of the pack and worthy of more than she thought a scent came to her nose and the girl froze. So many emotions flooded back to her from the night she and the scent last met. From the last time they had met. "Aris." The name slipped from her lips in a low growl. She was still feeling upset and hurt by his words. Still the girl pressed forward towards his scent. Why? Was she looking for a fight? Of course not. Finding him not too far off she stared for a moment as she hid behind some rocks before making herself known. "Small world star keeper." She said calmly as she put on a brave face and did her best to keep her tone calm. Inwardly though she was shaking. Walking forwards and kept some feet between herself and the boy.

Laemi felt awkward being so close to him so she tried her best to stay away, instead she choose to leap up on some boulders and lay down on them. Her golden eyes watching the boy. "Hope ya weren't planning on jumping. Ya still young, death can wait." In away it was a jab at what they had talked about at the feastival, but at the same time she was being honest. As much as she was feeling towards him she really didn't want him to jump into the valcano.

Aris. Idk what this reply is. DX other than blah.

Notice: I reply to 80% of my post while on the phone. So please forgive any mistakes in coding and spelling. Also Laemi sometime curses.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-05-2018, 05:16 PM |
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue

the world around him would seem to dissolve into a particle barrier of white noise. blue eyes wandering ever so closely unto the lava pools of hell, and magic. the color scorched within his mind, like etching on a piece of marble. he'd seen this color before, so many times and yet, though his desire to escape it - his paws seemed to only bring him closer to it than anything else. but, in a more deadly and death defying sense. heat radiated from the litigious holds of lava, like warm breaths fanning across his face in an array of mottled and uneven kisses. how easy it would be to just fall, and disappear unto a fiery death relevant and present within his mind. his mind was lost, foraged, and encompassed within the feel of heat from the burning pits of lava - too distant to notice the world around him within the moment. yet, there and resent at the same time. skin prickled silently at the feel of presence. eyes attuned to the source of lava, and burning desire. yet, focus set upon none other than the familiarized voice of queens. he turned not to look at her. remaining stationary, still, stagnant upon the rocky grounds. ears flickering silently upon the to of his crown; a buzzing hum pressing past his buzz-um. keeper of herself it was a quiet acknowledgement despite eyes turning not to face the girl. he would soon though. after his enrapture with feeling and light would fade. brawny shoulders would roll precariously underneath paper sewn skin as the creature of blonde-ness faced his nemesis. no, not nemesis. she wasn't a nemesis. not at all. he'd just been fairly rude to her, more than fairly and had much to make up for. aris' head shook silently, ocean blue eyes trailing upwards to gaze upon the crimson creature perched upon the rocks of death like a vulture staring him down with such interest and foresight. as much as i seek death, i wasn't planning to jump. a bated breath paused his sentences for a few stalling seconds as the boy rested upon brittle haunches. i have something worth living for back at home. so yes, death can wait. despite his interest in escaping the thoughts of his counterpart upon the day, his soul still called out for the boy of red rock. a rebel with a cause, and that cause none other than to protect the keeper of stars. the one whom would rob every star within the sky again if it meant that he were happy. metaphorically of course,for aris had come to accept-ion and realization that he indeed had not stolen the stars that night. blue eyes would travel down the girls navel, eyeing the gem strung neatly around her neck. brows creasing in interest and his snout tied forwards, motioning towards the necklace. acquainted with the locals so quickly? it was meant to be a rhetorical question, not one that was supposed to be answered but if she chose to he would welcome it and wave her statement off briefly. what pack and element? true, he showed little interest in the gods but he and otto had spoken a lot about what resided within the lands. doutaini seemingly a place of magic, and he had yet to discover exactly what that meant. he knew though. aris knew of the packs, only a few though. the image shining from laemi's gem being one that he recognized briefly from otto's dirt drawings, which sparked curiosity in the young child's mind.

Laemi

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-05-2018, 05:51 PM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
Eyes cast downwards she watched the male, however she wasn't trying to come off as better than the boy, she was just on a higher ledge than him. Letting out a gentle sigh she took her eyes off of him looking instead at the pools of lava. It was hot, heat, fire. The pool much different than what she had recently joined. The gem around her neck was from the ice pack, a far cry from the deadly pool below than. Ears flickering on her skull she looked back at the male. Watching him there was still hurt in her eye. That didn't mean that she hated him. They both had painful pasts, both had history of sadness that was different but in away the same.

Nodding her head to his reply she allowed a few words to slip from her lips softly. "Good. The stars need their keeper alive to round them up when they play hide and seek again." Was that a joke? Yes and no. She was trying to be friendly, but she was glad he wasn't going to take his own life.

At his question she looked down trying to look at the gem at her throat. She could feel it but couldn't quiet see it. "Yea. Tried to leave Doutaini, but ya know didn't make it far enough and took a nap in the pits." She sighed and shrugged. She hadn't used her best judgment and didn't make it far enough out of the land when Icarus found her. "Ice. The pack and element is the Ice Pack. Live in the snow covered mountains." As she spoke she pointed her muzzle towards the mountains with all the snow on them. "Saw them or well saw something at that feast thing ya know. Sort of strange, pretty, but strange." She added about the the gods. She was still trying to wrap her head around just what she saw at the feast thought.

Aris.

Notice: I reply to 80% of my post while on the phone. So please forgive any mistakes in coding and spelling. Also Laemi sometime curses.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-06-2018, 09:18 PM |
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue

he would seemingly disregard her statement about the stars, a small smile creeping upon the corners of his lips in the slightest. he was humored by the way everyone seemed to account him for his title. even if it had come from the mouth of a child - they still played along with his words. he was no keeper of stars. to himself of course not, to otto perhaps so but definitely not to himself. it was just a title to distract, reflect even upon himself in the darkest of day. blonde tresses of fur fell gingerly upon his face as he nodded quietly in affirmation upon the girl's explanations. a quiet shrug accompanying the statements as blue eyes turned to the vast beyond. the ridge. he'd mutter quietly, an incomplete sentence waiting to be mastered as he turned his attention back to laemi. your snow covered mountains aren't that far from the ridge. my home. not that she was interested anyways, he still offered the information though. chin tilting downwards at an attempting look upon his barren chest. free of necklace, and life before his eyes turned back up to the girl. rebel. i uh, i met someone at the festival. otto, his name was. he took me back with him. a quiet smile curved upon the lips of the brute at the mention of his friends name. his chest turning wildly in a warming feeling - much like the feel of heat fanning from the lava pools before them. is it true that the necklace bearers have magic of some sort?

Laemi

this is ick, i'm so sorry.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-08-2018, 03:56 PM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
Larkin honestly didn't see Aris as some sort of star keeper. To her he was just another kid. Someone like her trying to figure out their place in this world, but who was she to break the illusion he had fashioned for himself upon their first meeting? Make believe could be fun after all in this harsh world they lived in. So she had spoken in a gentle tease, but didn't dwell upon it for much long after. Watching the lava swirl and spin the girl sighed softly. Golden eyes looked away from the pool as the other teen spoke of his home compared to her new home. "Yeah? Huh." The words left her lips softly as she thought about how close yet how far everything within this land seemed to be. As well as how easy it had been to get a bit lost at the same time. "Maybe ya come visit the snowy mountains one day and I visit ya ridge." Laemi questioned in a soft muse of a voice while shrugging her own shoulders. 'Or not I ain't wanting to piss anybody off.' She thought but didn't say it out loud.

Ears twitch as Aris asked about necklace bearers and powers. With a grin she looked at him and nodded. "Yeah!" She said excitedly. "But I ain't trained yet. No clue how I make it work." She muttered in a low disappointed voice. Laying down she rested her head on her paws with a sad look on her face. She was upset she couldn't show him. She could try but really had no clue how to get it to work.

Aris. It is okay this one was blah as well.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-12-2018, 06:39 AM |
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue

a quiet shrug would press at the contents of broad shoulders at her proposition, a quiet noise similar to an 'eh' pressing past brittle lips as the large creature shifted quietly below Laemi. he was curious about the lands, and would quiet particular like to visit some of the lands. yet, the thought of getting a chunk torn out of his ass did seem too pleasant to him. the excitement that clouded the girls face was one that he dully recognized from before. the way that her voice would pitch in a high excited tone reached his ears, making the young shepherd cringe away quietly before he nodded. shifting to lay upon his stomach upon the pooling grounds of asphalt and dust. that sucks. it was muttered - half heartedly but he was slightly disappointed tat he wouldn't be able to witness the magic of so called gods before his very eyes. perhaps, some other time.

Laemi

I've been out of my game lately with posts - so I apologize for the wait

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-12-2018, 11:41 AM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
Tag wagging Laemi watched and listened to the male below herself. He seemed, oh what was the word? Disappointed? Yes perhaps just a bit and that made her frown. Lowering into a lay she rested her head on her paws hiding her frown. Ears drooped as she mumbled now. "Sorry. It ain't that I don't wanna teach ya, it that I simply ain't been taught." She felt shame run though her. Her face hot with embressessment. "I ain't met many just Icarus and..." Her voice failed for a few moments as she looked away from him and towards her snowy home for a bit before her voice left her lips once more to finish her statement. "Ya know it ain't polite to ask one wolf to teach ya everything all at one time." She hadn't wanted to overwhelm the White Prince. Going quiet she realized Aris was probably getting annoyed by all her talking again like he had at the feastival. She probably should shut up now before they yell at each other again. "Hell ain't anybody ever wanna teach me nothing. Fighting, hunting, fishing, how to make a den or even how to freakin howl." She muttered softly not addressed to him, but it was possible he might have heard her even though she was mumbling into her fur. She had to try to teach herself many things and even though she was curious and tried to soak up information one thing is for sure Laemi's howling would probably make Aris go deaf.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-18-2018, 01:51 PM |
Laemi
Rogue
Female, 1.75
Endomorph
32.5 in, 122 (A) lbs
31 ep
© Ash
(Bump for Aris. As I can't get on discord on my phone )

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-18-2018, 02:11 PM | This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 09:50 AM by Aris
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue

THE KEEPER OF STARS

"I get it." it was muttered, quickly and quietly. He wasn't disappointed. Well, not as much as Laemi seemed to perceive him as. true - he was curious. just as curious as Otto perhaps. but, the nature of his bloodline - and pack seemed to forbid him from ever getting at least and inch closer to the gods and magic. Aris was still curious though - he may resent the gods but he did not hate them. Curious of their magic, and the necklace bearers abilities to a misfit. His shoulders would shrug quietly, head crooning to the side to advert an icy gaze from the reddened she wolf. Ears catching on to her statements in quiet manner. "I could teach you." his voice richoeted from the mountain tops - pressing into the ears of underfund foregoers."I may not be as old and wise as some of the others but, I know some things. living on your own has some perks."

"speech."

[ Reply ]