pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Stardust Festival swinging on a star • zinna
Posted 04-02-2018, 07:31 PM |
Water
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.75
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
Here amidst the fields beneath the starless skies, the falling stardust settled across the broad girth of his scared shoulders. It was a field of metallic design, glistening brilliantly despite the absence of a pregnant moon. It that moment, regardless of how odd it may seem, the landscape before Keston was reminiscent of home. The stardust settled upon the earth in such a way that mimicked the golden sands of Cerulean Waters, giving off the same illuminating waltz as the sun when it danced across the surface of rippling water. As though it were the fine silt lining the vast ocean, stardust worked its way through the lenonine mane of the Lioncourt and polished his knightly armor. Keston was in elated spirits as he wandered through the grasses that brushed against his shoulders, a sea parting way as though commanded by the Poseidon’s trident. It was a vision held captive in clearwater eyes as Keston sat momentarily simply to enjoy the view as he had done countless times along the shores of his coastal home.
Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-11-2018, 06:29 AM | This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 06:29 AM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
She looked past the tall grass and up at the sky, finding the unnatural emptiness pretty. Ever since that other night at the Plateau, the moon seemed to only spook her, and now she felt... kind of unburdened by it's absence.
Zinna walked through the fields, the green growth brushing her fur as she went. With each step she summoned a little cloud of stardust, shaken off the stems and colliding with the one that kept falling from the empty sky. For the days after the Feast the landscape proved to me mesmerizingly beautiful, the dusted grasses flowing like tidal waves, lined with seafoam of pure stardust. She wanted to get a view of the whole Serene, but alas, where she was now the grass towered above her. So she searched for an opening. Reaching for her little goal proved to be a little adventure itself, though, and at some point she felt a little lost. Halting, she sat back on her haunches and let her front paws lift off the ground as she stretched. Tawny head bobbed up, managing to give her a peek above the tall growth. "Wow..." She gazed at the horizon for a few seconds before her eyes landed on a figure not that far away. Getting down again, she skipped towards the silhouette, and as she got closer she could recognize the handsome alpha of Water, cerulean eyes cast at the horizon.
"Keston!" she grinned, approaching the leonine wolf who she had met on multiple occasions now. Fresh memories of the sea goddess washed back to her mind as she found a seat next to the sea-eyed man. "I saw you at the Feast... what happened?" she looked up at him, amber eyes catching blue. She could still feel the sweet aura of the deity, close to Hotaru's but different in a some way.

"!!!"
image by kalakitten
Keston

Tag me if I don't reply in three days
If I don't respond to a tag in three days come pester me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-20-2018, 03:58 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner