pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome First they killed my father
Posted 03-28-2018, 04:27 PM |
Kassian
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Mother, i've seen something today. Father's dead body, his throat was torn open and his body was in scraps." The fear in her eyes almost let all of the world fall apart. She knew what was coming and who for. His sister didn't hear a thing and all she could see was tears. Running down her mothers face, when that was the time Kassian's vision was clear. Later that night, all hell broke lose. His mother wound up like his father and his right eye was torn from the socket. At the time he prayed and even thought the devil may care. But sweet dear child, sadly he doesn't give a damn about the boys existence. Sadly neither did God.

Blood was all he saw, an aching pain was all he felt. As his lonesome eye saw his mother bleeding from the mouth. Her clear white eyes were dead underneath. The boy felt pain, sorrow, and lastly anger. As blood dripped from his eye down his face, as he laid there begging for the pain to be over with. And for death to take him home, where ever that were to be. Because it wasn't here, on this damned earth.

It seemed those bastards got what they wanted, for a devil to form inside a ever glowing boy. Where he murders his son in his later life.

Currently the beast stood somewhere in the plains. Where the golden grass hangs high, not a single thought passed through his head. It was quiet, but when he turned his head. The darkened cavern that digs into his skull showed. He saw trees from afar, a thought came through as he maybe find his way there. As the beast is in the open, where anyone could see. Roaming at a slow speed, his hang was raised high, his limbs carelessly processed him across. It was no longer quiet when the beast screamed.

"FUCK." He yelled, as he then begun to speak to himself. "Why the hell am i here." He groaned, taking in his surroundings as he didn't find any ounce of calming or peace within. He was damned, to never care for a single creature. Not even himself.

“If i can't bend heaven, i'll raise hell.”

CREDITS ➤click

Yes, Kassian does cuss a lot.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-28-2018, 04:35 PM |
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
459 ep
© Sylvirr
[COMING. BRINGING THE CALMNESS.]

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-28-2018, 04:44 PM |
Icarus
Rogue
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
35 in, 117 lbs
102 ep
© ev

the man had never been to the aureate plateau, it was too far and too high for the man- rich, considering he lived on a mountain top. but icarus was a lazy man, the laziest princess in the whole kingdom of ice. up to his knees, golden grass brushed him, getting gentle grains of wheat on his white fur. his long fur was also pulled and left behind in the grass- a piece of him that would be there for awhile. his ears perked at the sound of someone yelling in the distance. his head turned, peachy demon eyes looking to where the sound was coming from. his eyes caught on another male, not too far off. "you know, no one can really hear you. unless you're talking to the gods." icarus spoke as he turned his body, starting to head over to him, giving them a good ten feet in between- he didn't know if the other one was in his right mind. icarus didn't mind- cause neither was he. "i have no fucking clue why you're here, sweetheart. why are you here, hm?" he asked, winking to him as he settled himself down in the grass, looking past the man to the towering stones that made this place mysterious. "i'm icarus of ice.. where'd you come from?" he muttered the last part, looking around the golden grass before his eyes fixated back on the male. ears perked for an answer as he waited, eyes blazing.

Kassian

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-28-2018, 05:00 PM |
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
459 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

In sharp contrast to Icarus--despite how similar they may have looked-- Lunafer is at the Plateau often. It is one of the few places that reminds him of home-- and he is already there, somewhere. Pacing amidst the crumbled rubble, pressing his toes to the shimmering remains of bleached marble and gold-dusted pillars that are little more than a fallen testament to what the gods had one wrought. He wonders what happened to those that once dwelled here-- his own family, high in the mountains, in their own halls of carved stone and ice-- alive and well, of course, but this? Perhaps they had fallen prey to something within them.

Still, perhaps it is a foolish task he undertakes these days, gathering what he can in an effort to repair the damage to the temple--for he is certain that is what it is. The Gaia's temple was far too similar in structure for it to be a mere coincidence, and even more so, the ruins that were lost somewhere in the forest. The Devils Ruins seemed an amiptheater of sorts,m and he cannot shake the feeling that perhaps some restoration would do them all well.
In any case, there is an interruptio0n to his thoughts, and the Priest finds himself no longer alone atop his windy perch--and as of yet, unnoticed! He moves towards them, only mildly surprised to see the less-than-polite Icarus there, though he is, as always, warm. "Merry Meet to the both of you. Nice to see you again, Icarus. I did not peg you as one who would wander to a place s far-different from the Gelid. And merry meet to you." This he speaks to Kass, giving a momentary dip of his head, for he is nothing, if not polite.
"Is there anything I can assist you with? How fares Ice?"

Kassian Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-28-2018, 05:20 PM |
Kassian
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
"you know, no one can really hear you. unless you're talking to the gods." Kassian heard the man, his head slowly turning toward him. "i have no fucking clue why you're here, sweetheart. why are you here, hm?" He scoffed, a crooked grin spreading across his face. "You're the quite the handful if you think i believe in those bastards." Referring to the gods, the beast did not care for them. Whether if they really were there or not. "i'm icarus of ice.. where'd you come from?" He was introducing himself, kassian stood still. Eyeing the male from ten feet away. Like a hawk staring down it's prey. "You're curious aren't ya? I come from nowhere, my home stays with me."

It was only moments later where another voice was heard. The beast turned his head toward another male that was approaching them both. A fire was heating inside his body by now, with anger and irritation. The male spoke with him which such udder joy it set him uneasy. He looked him up and down without moving his head. "No, i was fine where i was." Then he eyed Icarus, the boy in front of him.

CREDITS ➤click

Icarus Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-31-2018, 09:11 AM |
Icarus
Rogue
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
35 in, 117 lbs
102 ep
© ev

icarus lets out a soft sigh, if only wolves weren't so thick skulled. icarus was tired of putting on displays for other's leisure of learning. "oh i suppose you are right, sweetheart. gods aren't real, wherever you may be from. but you have stepped into their realm by coming here." icarus hums, ice gem glowing somewhat before the snow starts to fall from the clearing sky and frost creeps up to the man's paws but not over them. frost covers from where icarus was until it reached the other, eyes turning when he heard the divine man enter where their conversation was. icarus, sweetly, smiled and gave a nod to the man. it took him a few moments to greet, getting over the fact that his heart was slowing and his legs felt numb, he walked over the frost, only to get closer to this new man before sitting, letting his paws rest. "ah, you're right. i barely do. seems kiyoshi has an exercise program for me though." his eyes slide back to the known rogue, "never got your name, though you have mine and lunafer's, may i have the pleasure of knowing yours?" icarus asked, sarcasm lightly intended for the other. oh, one day that sarcasm would get him in trouble. though many times before it had and here he was, still standing with only a few scars that seemed to cover him. though they were not too visible, tail wriggling behind him to stay above the grass.

Lunafer

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-31-2018, 09:37 PM |
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
459 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

Sarcasm, while not a concept foriegn to him, is nearly impossible for the Priest to pull off. Perhaps it is because he has trouble putting any sort of bitterness into his words--their words? Lunafer, after all, does not exactly have a defined gender and can easily be mistaken for a particularly handsome female, though considering 'He' is the most common term used when speaking to him, he comes off, instead, as a particularly beautiful male-- Or, perhaps it is the simple fact that Lunafer is as empty and as hollow inside as an empty egg shell, and any act requiring intricacies of emotions are lost to him. Emotions are things he does not feel--not strongly, anyway. Perhaps he can be happy. Perhaps he can be sad. But he cannot feel joy, or depression. He can be annoyed, but he cannot feel rage. Lunafer, who wields the Light from the Goddess in swords and shields, lives in a world of greys and dulled emotions and feelings. Perhaps one day, this psychopathic inability to feel true emotions will break, and he will revert o the brash, violent, blood-and-tooth-and-claw monk that he once was. But that time has yet to come, and so, instead, he responds to Kassian's growing ire with only a calm smile that seems permanent on his face--placid and kindly, as if there is not a bone in his body that yearns to wipe the smugness off of his face, or that yearns to tear the sarcasm out of Icarus' hide.

"I am afraid he is correct. The gods within Doutaini are quite real, and it is not uncommon for them to take offense to those who feel that they are any lesser than they are. Forgive me for not informing you sooner, but as Icarus stated, yes, I am Lunafer, of Divine." He does not display any acts of magic-- not yet. He may not need to. Besides, too many people feel that Light is unworthy of their time.
Those that think that were likely not there to watch Bhaltair cleave Panik's head from her body with 'light'.

In any case, he gestures briefly,"This is the Aurete Plateau. No pack dwells here, any more. So, consider yourself lucky that you've arrived upon neutral lands." A stroke of luck, perhaps? ...Or not.

Kassian Icarus
[][]OOC; Wherein Luna's smile is well-veiled aggression that he will never release [][]

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-31-2018, 11:26 PM | This post was last modified: 03-31-2018, 11:26 PM by Ajatar
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
[M.]

I'M DIPPING MY HANDS IN GOLD.
"How lucky can he be if you're to be bothering him?" His brow rose as he easily welcomed himself into the group, looking to the two gemmed men then to the single one who stood bare. "Though, I suppose my appearance isn't any better. Name's Ajatar Amare and some many others, only those of tedious nature will ever know and figure out the lenght of my whole name... My mother is queen of the hill, I doubt she'd give a damn about whatever the hell you believe in or don't, she just needs people to do as they're told and then to leave her alone. Unwanted but wanted children basically. Or... you?" He scrunched up his nose a moment and looked to the other two, he didn't know what he was doing, but after disappearing for so long he might as well try to be helpful. Beside's his mind was clear, fresh, not festering with need or pain from his migraines, though he could only wonder how long that would last. He ended up shrugging as a lazy smile drifted his face as he took to the lone male once more, he didn't give a shit who he was, or what he's done, Amare blood was just as bad as any other. "I mean, food, work, a beautiful woman, and... Me, what's not to like?" Note the sarcasm, but wind did need people and it didn't matter who they were.

"..."

Kassian
Aja is like his mother i dont ever know whats going on.
Photo by Freddie Martyn on Unsplash
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 04:34 PM |
Kassian
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
He had begun to grow ill, the beast almost regretted walking upon the land. He wouldn't have if he knew he would walk into such simple minded beings. He knew he was being sarcastic, Kassian knew it because in fact he was always doing it. But it always came off as more of a rude remark. "oh i suppose you are right, sweetheart. gods aren't real, wherever you may be from. but you have stepped into their realm by coming here." Kassian rolled his only eye, as it could've easily slipped into the back of head as how hard he had such done it. "never got your name, though you have mine and lunafer's, may i have the pleasure of knowing yours?" "I'm very sure we won't meet again, so a damn shame to say i won't give you the pleasure of knowing it."

"i am afraid he is correct. the gods within doutaini are quite real, and it is not uncommon for them to take offense to those who feel that they are any lesser than they are. forgive me for not informing you sooner, but as icarus stated, yes, i am lunafer, of divine." Kassian huffed "this is the aurete plateau. no pack dwells here, any more. so, consider yourself lucky that you've arrived upon neutral lands." "Came to the wrong place, i was hoping someone could end it for me." His eye darted directly at him, with no expression. He then let a smirk spread across his face in response.

Seeing a child had walked toward them, the beast grunted. "How lucky can he be if you're to be bothering him? He didn't respond. "Though, I suppose my appearance isn't any better. Name's Ajatar Amare and some many others, only those of tedious nature will ever know and figure out the lenght of my whole name... My mother is queen of the hill, I doubt she'd give a damn about whatever the hell you believe in or don't, she just needs people to do as they're told and then to leave her alone. Unwanted but wanted children basically. Or... you?" "Get off your high horse kid, i don't give a shit. About your mother or what you got to say. If you don't got anything actually important to say, i suggest you dip out of the conversation." He retorted, the kid acted like he was suppose to be some type of royal. Kassian spat at it, he didn't give a damn. He was a child, he will get treated like one.

His gave the kid a stare, noting he could easily rip the kids throat open if he tested him any further.

CREDITS ➤click

Icarus Lunafer Ajatar

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 05:02 PM | This post was last modified: 04-02-2018, 05:02 PM by Icarus
Icarus
Rogue
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
35 in, 117 lbs
102 ep
© ev

icarus settled down, listening to lunafer's words, the smile on lunafer's face creeping him out as well. so much, that the ice man scooted a bit further away, a weird attempt at a joke, honestly. his ears twisted, about to make a comment before the child arrived. well, young adult. his eyes scowled into him when he spoke, rolling his eyes as he looked to kassian, wondering if the man would fall for the other's persuading words. though, icarus did notice that the man did not hold a gem, so how would he be apart of the wind pack if no gem hung from his neck. icarus glanced to lunafer to see what he thought of this before he looked to kassian who spoke the words that made icarus break into laughter. sure, it didn't last long, icarus sniffling as he made his quiet 'sorry's' even though they meant nothing. "well, don't need to know your name i guess, sweetheart. i'll just keep that pet name, seems to fit you." if anything it would have fitted better on an angry lion than the wolf that stood before them. he was a lot bigger than icarus, and any of the others that stood there. but that didn't scare icarus one bit. he had battled akuma who was a lot bigger than he and pinned him into a death grip. the ice man looked over kassian, then back to ajatar, then to lunafer. he cleared his throat, "well, this has been so fun. but it seems that this is getting no where except closer and closer to angering the sweetheart more. so, if you want, any of us can offer a home, food, water, whatever your dreams consist of, but you don't seem so interested in that. so tell you want, how about you and i spar and if i win, you come with me to ice and if i lose, i get lost?" the ice man hummed, standing to his full height that was three inches shorter than the other. "seems fair, no?"

icarus is challenging kassian to a spar. if kassian wins, icarus will leave the man to his own endeavors, if icarus wins, kassian comes with icarus to ice.

Lunafer Kassian

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 05:27 PM |
Kassian
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The male laughed, laughed. He glared him down, the male was bullshit, full of it. "well, this has been so fun. but it seems that this is getting no where except closer and closer to angering the sweetheart more. so, if you want, any of us can offer a home, food, water, whatever your dreams consist of, but you don't seem so interested in that. so tell you want, how about you and i spar and if i win, you come with me to ice and if i lose, i get lost?" He wondered why the male still wanted him to be apart of his little group after showing himself as an asshole.

"seems fair, no?" "If it shuts you up, fine." He looked down at him as he watched the other male stand tall. Kassian stayed where he was, and rolled his eye as he would most likely reject the offer of a home over all still.

The beast was not meant for it, but something was ticking in him as why Icarus wanted it so bad. Enough for a damn spar. He was in fact covered in scars, so his way in fights were quite well. But what about the other, he thought. He steps among the cold ground, as he takes a glance at the other two. Stepping his way from them.

CREDITS ➤click

Icarus Lunafer Ajatar

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 05:53 PM |
Icarus
Rogue
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
35 in, 117 lbs
102 ep
© ev

a smirk grows on the ice man's lips as he shakes himself off, seeing the distance of around five feet in between the two. sparring wasn't the best of his skills, but he had been trained outside and inside of doutaini. his skills are honed, not rusted like they should have been. though it seems like he has a mouth to always get himself into these situations. his hackles raised, toes splaying against the ground as he looked to the others before focusing on kassian, tail tucking as his limbs bent down slightly to angle himself a bit better. his ears touched to his head as his lips pulled back, head tucking- protecting his jugular. his teeth showed to the other, white and pearly though the amount of blood that had spilled on them. "be ready for a long walk." icarus spoke before his limbs stretched into a run, the small space in between the two closed in moments, though icarus almost passed the other, only for his mouth to try to duck and grab at his foreleg, the extensor carpi radialis. hopefully, his attempt would be sucessfull, if not, the ice man would at least try to knock himself into the underneath of kassian, using some of his weight to shift the man- though it was cause a head injury, probably giving him an excessive migraine. yet if his teeth did grip the man's leg, he would clamp down, digging in with his hackles raised so the defense to his upper neck would try to be protected.

icarus vs. Kassian.
for kassian.
round one out of three.
time limit is three days.
elements are go [102 ep]
dodge available
excellent health (summer)
meso-fighter / 35in / 117 lbs
two wins / zero losses / zero draws.

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 05:56 PM |
Icarus
Rogue
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
35 in, 117 lbs
102 ep
© ev
* summary: icarus has his defenses raised, hackles up, ears pinned, tail tucked, mouth ajar, head tucked, toes splayed, & lips pulled back. icarus goes for kassian's leg, trying to clamp his teeth down on it to cause pain/bleeding. if he does not grip the man then he will try to ram his head into kassian's underneath, trying to knock him off his balance/startle him.

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-03-2018, 06:52 PM |
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
459 ep
© Sylvirr
He lifts a brow, but chooses not to comment. While he is no stranger to fighting, nor to pain, he sees no reason to engage in it wantonly, as he feels there are other, more worthy ways of earning ones' respect and loyalty, and they don't always have to begin, and end, with blood. Had he been younger, and more brash, he would have taken Icarus up on the offer and fought the both of them for it! ....But alas, he is not, and this is not an option he sees himself bothering with. A shame, though, as Divine always has use for warriors-- but he will not strip a man down the base of his persona to try to gain his favor, nor will he demand such. Regardless, he will remain to see how this plays out,"I suppose if either of you injure yourselves too badly, I'll mend your wounds." Divine's healing capabilities rivaled that of Earth's, but they were taxing.

"It is, in the meantime, a pleasure to meet you, Ajatar. How is Wind faring this season?" Divine and Wind had once had an alliance, but with the bloodshed that forever stained the Willows, he doubts any sort of concrete action between the packs remains unsullied. He should--and shall-- take steps to remedy this, though perhaps not today.

Luna is SPECTATING and offered to treat them afterwards.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-04-2018, 09:31 PM |
Kassian
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
The man chuckled, brushing a rough smirk against his face. Briefly before seeing him dart for himself. His eye tried to capture the boy before he grabbed a hold of his leg successfully, with a quick reaction. He attempted to swing forward and grab his neck. Buckling down with the pain in his leg, using his back legs to shove into the ground and raise his body up in a rearing position. Using his weight, gradually attempting to shove it all through his healed arm and shove the boy into the ground.

He wasn't open to wishing for a new home, as his ears were pinned to his head. His teeth were bared toward Icarus face. His tail was raised to show dominance. Snapping at his face.

icarus vs. kassian.
round one out of three.
time limit is three days.
elements are go [0 ep]
dodge available
excellent health (summer)
endomorph / 38in / 140 lbs
zero wins / zero losses / zero draws.

CREDITS ➤click

Icarus

*summary : Kassian has his defenses raised, ears pinned, tailed raised, teeth bared and head raised yet lowered when above icarus. Kassian goes for Icarus's neck/upper back when he lunges for his leg to cause bleeding and slight tearing. If successful he attempts to his advantage use his body weight to shove him to the ground.

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »