pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (3): « Previous 1 2 3
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
a promise
Posted 04-14-2018, 11:28 PM |
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.50
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
549 ep
© Sylvirr
judgement incoming[][][]

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-17-2018, 09:47 AM |
Aris
Rebel Wolf
Male, 1.50
Endomorph
38 in, 132 lbs
55 ep
© Blue
Judging bump for Mercury (?)

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-17-2018, 04:01 PM |
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.50
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
549 ep
© Sylvirr
[Not finished yet. If you're unwilling to wait then you can request another judge in the meantime.]

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-18-2018, 09:47 AM | This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 09:48 AM by Lunafer
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
459 ep
© Sylvirr
JUNO vs CHARLOTTE
for DEATH

Charlotte
Stats: +1 Excellent Health | +1 Elemental Seniority | +1 Recent Training | +1 EP Difference

Move ZERO
Attacks:
Defenses:
Realism:
Other: No points added as this move is introductory and Juno did not have a corresponding move.

Move ONE
Attacks: +3
Defenses:+3
Damage:+2
Realism:+3
Other:Charlotte is already in full-on fury mode and it's made more obvious by the use of language. Lou does a great job with the descriptions, and it's easy to understand. However, you lost points in damage taken since I feel like Charlotte may have suffered a bit more than some bites n' scratches in the initial body-slam. Still, overall, the post is solid and holds up well, and gives a very clear indication of where Charlotte stands, both literally and figuratively.

Move TWO
Attacks: +4
Defenses: +3
Damage:+3
Other: Again, this post is easy to understand and still very clear and descriptive. This attack seems very much in line with Charlotte and the Rebel outlook in general. Defenses are a little better than minimal, but still a bit lacking, though there's understandably not a whole lot you two can do at such close proximity. I enjoyed the description of her future plans and the way the pain is beginning to get to her, and her rather subtle use of her passive powers is a nice touch.

Move THREE
Defenses:+2
Other: Again, very descriptive. You've lost some points for defenses here too, as I feel like there could have been more, and those that were there seemed added almost as an afterthought. Still, Charlotte seems very much in character and it's very clear that she's in it for the long haul. Had Charlotte not been a Rebel, though, I would expect her age to be getting to her now and for exhaustion to be setting in.

Move FOUR
Defenses:+1
Damage: +4
Realism:+4
Other: Bringing in that Rebel badassery, Charlotte's attack is brutal and direct. It's well-written, as usual, and leaves very little to the imagination when it comes to intent and direction. However, like before, you've lost some points in defenses since I could only find one mention of any sort of bodily defenses here.

CHARLOTTE'S TOTAL: 52

---------VERSUS---------

Juno
Stats: +1 excellent health | +1 size advantage

Move ZERO
Attacks:
Defenses:
Realism:
Other: No points added as Juno did not have an introductory move.

Move ONE
Defenses:+4
Damage:+4
Other: While Eden's language is more flowery, it is still easy to understand and well written, which makes a big difference in spars. In any case, Juno's reaction seems well-founded in it's aggression and general vindictive nature. The theme of the post is well-held up and I very much enjoyed the descriptions used. Both the attacks and defenses are well-rounded and Juno seems experienced in the way she reacts, which I find slightly difficult to believe, considering her age. Still, that doesn't decrease the effectiveness of the move.

Move TWO
Defenses:+0
Other: Very short and very blunt and direct. There's no real beating around the bush here. Their close proximity makes this move seem believable, while still being a little difficult to pull off. There's not a whole lot to say about this move except that it was well-written.
Short, but good, though I could feel a bit of the lack of enthusiasm here. You've lost some points in defense, though I understand that there's only so many defenses you can rightfully do in a position like this, but I counted a grad total of ZERO this move, and even ONE would have been better. I couldn't afford any points to this.

Move THREE
Defenses:+1
Other: Same issue as before, your defenses here are SEVERELY lacking. While the post is otherwise solid and well-written (the provided examples are useful, yes), The damage taken seems viable,though I'd have to say that I feel like by now, they'd be suffering from some blood loss. Adrenaline might be pushing her onward well enough, but she might be feeling the burn by now. Besides that, it was a great post and a good move, but the lack of defenses really knocked down your points.

Move FOUR
Defenses: +1
Damage:+4
Other: The drama! The action! Oh, it's almost too much! But it's not. This post is beautifully written and takes into account the things I mentioned before, lending to blood loss and exhaustion. There isn't a whole lot to say about this post beyond the fact that it's wonderfully done, though--as seems to be the case here-- your defense are lacking. -1 for using your dodge.

JUNO'S TOTAL: 50

FINAL THOUGHTS: Well hot diggity damn, this was close! Overall, this fight was bracing and well-paced, well-written and entertaining to both read and judge. As notes to the individual players, Lou, I think you need to work more on responding more realistically to the damage taken. Rebels are strong and badass, but they have no defenses against things like blood loss, and this should be more incorporated into your posts. Eden, your major downfall is DEFENSES. I know I've been told I'm a little harsh when it comes to judging in that regard, but defenses are extremely important and can make, or break a spar. I suggest making a checklist of things to remember, and checking off the items as you add them to your posts.

WINNER: Charlotte

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-18-2018, 03:50 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
Thankyou Virr! Juno if you'd like a second opinion Hae has offered to judge as well. Up to you :)

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-19-2018, 07:02 AM |
Wind
Juno
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
35 in, 122 lbs
0 ep
© Blue
Another judge won't be needed, but thank you Charlotte! I was losing muse for this girl anyways (also needed room for Mur baby)

I'll have her death post up today <3

if i don't reply within three days, please tag & harass me on discord. i get distracted very easily.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2018, 10:21 AM |
Rebel ( Admin )
Lyra
Rebel Wolf
Female, 4.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 105 lbs
264 ep
© Ly

naphtali comes to her side, and she greets him with silence, her steely presence imperceptibly yielding to encompass the boy; nerve-endings shifting in awareness of his approach, though her eyes do not leave the battle. too keenly aware of the violence she has bestowed upon her sons. it will not be their undoing: she will shape them to it, as she had carved herself, that one day they would have the same choice she had faced. (the only choice; war or peace, some might characterize it, though she views it as life and death. semantics. they would reap their own translation.)

do you hate him?

a smile plays along the knife's edge of her lips, scar tissue pulling at the black skin to reveal a bit of tooth. haruko, vahagn, asclepius, tyrus, the pronoun encompasses the lot, and her answer is the same. "we hate weakness." she knows, like due north and danger, that asclepius went to his death willingly. and perhaps it was right, that her becoming should be his end; that his life had been a tool to her making. he had been dead from the moment of his descent into the caverns, and his death had brought her back to the living. she cannot impart these lessons to naphtali. he would learn that love is ruin, in time; to speak it now would sound a mere tautology. "hush, and watch. see how the jaws work to guard the throat."

it is over before long. more blood on the stone. the scent is bitterly metallic on the summer air, almost tangible, in a way that makes her hackles dance. and where, again, was haruko?

Naphtali

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2018, 10:35 AM | This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 11:07 AM by Otto
Rebel
Otto
Rebel Healer
Male, 1.25
Endomorph
37 in, 133 lbs
24 ep
© Ev
[Image: eSn63Xc.png]

otto's eyes watch the blood draw, the fight that draws him to look only to his mother. he is not suited for this- or so it seems. otto knew that things like this were only natural but, damn. his eyes flicker back when he hears an ending- a silence to everything. his eyes fall on juno who had fallen and then to murmura. there might have been noise or cheering but otto heard nothing, only the sound that might have been murmura's heart shattering. senses return to hear lyra's comment to her child and his teeth show, seething as he looks to her and who she stands by- his uncle. it irks him somewhat, even if it was the small comments of judgement from the fight. how could someone judge this as someone's loved one fell dead. it made him sick, but his eyes cast back to famine nudging her so they can attend to their commander- the queen of rebel.

Famine

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2018, 10:48 AM | This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 02:43 PM by Juno
Wind
Juno
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
35 in, 122 lbs
0 ep
© Blue
silence would seem to crackle through the area. the sound of sparking flames, and white noise clouding the ears of the blind famine. eyes blurring in an effort to focus, leath figure stumbling quietly. darkness pressing into the edges of green irises, as a heaving gasp pressed past the wind widows maw. she was gone. unaware of her surroundings. blood pooling wildly into a cemented picture beneath her body - face torn and heavy with grief. the womans body would twist wildly, temple irises searching for her queen. the sorrowful woman who was only about to take as more sorrow as she could. her vision hazed, eyes searching frantically as the darkness faded in and out. white falling into the filtering light as Juno focused quietly upon Murmura maw falling open quietly as she spoke hastily. Je suis désolé. Murmura. ["I'm sorry. Murmura."] it was rumble of thunder, and lighting as a wild breath pressed past her lips. time seemingly moving in slow motion as the woman greeted death. the reaper of black standing over her dwindling figure. Our love is god. it would be the last thing that the woman would utter - directed towards her fickle and sorrowful queen and guardian before it happened. the clench of teeth, and the struggled breath. eyes fighting to stay wide, she would greet death with a smile and open eyes upon her departure. it happened so fast, and was so painful. but just as the pain came it went, dispersing in riddled pieces of life and lost. with a final crunch, and open eyes. the faceless wretch would fall limp. her last breath expelling from burning lungs as she laid limp upon the coliseum floors. mutilated and bloody. greeting the fake gods.

if i don't reply within three days, please tag & harass me on discord. i get distracted very easily.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2018, 10:48 AM |
Rebel
Famine
Rebel Gamma
Female, 5.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 80 lbs lbs
54 ep
© Sylvirr
She scowls, lip lifting slightly-- she can smell Roswell a mile away, ill as par usual. She will scold him later-- also, as par usual. It isn't as if a day goes by without her finding the need to yell at him for one reason or another-- perhaps he's picking at his legs again, or refusing to rest, or eating something he shouldn't. No matter, he keeps the witch on her toes.

Juno falls, eventually, as everybody will, and she peers forward with charcoal eyes, wondering if she could gather the stardust from the shattered necklace. Who knows? Perhaps it has healing properties... But no, she must attend to Charlotte, and so she rises to her feet, her shoulder brushing against Otto as she urges him to follow, making his way towards the wounded commander with maw wrinkled back to show her discolored teeth as she digs through her gourd-o-herbs. What WOULD they do without her?

Die, probably.

[][]Famine gets to work on healin'. [][]

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-02-2018, 03:47 PM |
Verona
Rebel Healer
Female, 3.50
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
82 ep
© tam
It’s done.

A little blood shed, a few missing chunks, and an opportune moment where tooth met vein, and it’s over. there’s a dark body limp on the dust covered floor, the last of its soul bleeding from its wounds, but nothing stirs in that wounded heart of hers. no sorrow. no guilt. when she looks at what remains of charlotte’s opponent, she feels only emptiness and the distant acknowledgement that violence has stitched itself to the fabric of her flesh; it is the immovable, the eternal. she doesn’t attempt to side-step the blood, to avoid it, and finds herself dragging the faint white of her toes through puddles of dust and blood and bile. Her ears tip towards famine as something akin to ire stirs within, bothered incessantly by the way the woman has given no acknowledgement to her or the work she has done for rebel. A hard look finds itself resting on the boy beside the gamma before verona turns her attention to her alpha. Her teeth grind against one another as she moves to charlotte’s opposite side, working in silence to keep from snapping at any poor wolf who happens to wander too close. ”chew this, please,” she murmurs, setting a blend of dried stems and leaves in front of Charlotte. dandelion and skullcap. it was a favored blend of hers for taking the edge off of her patients in the aftermath of battle and dulling some of the pain. and now to find the right poultice for the worst of the wounds.

Charlotte

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-03-2018, 07:41 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
[M]

The crowd is nothing to her, only blank faces or colors that shade the peripherals of her vision. To her, there is only the wind wench and the way the bones in her face snap beneath the pressure of the rebel queens' jaws. Flesh and cartilage tear and crack with gruesome slicks of blood, it fills Charlotte's olfactory sensors with the recognition of victory, but she finds no relief or satisfaction in the thump of Juno's lifeless body as it falls to the blood soaked arena.
It was done.
Jaws clamped against the upper jaw of her victim as it comes away, Charlotte straightens, letting what was left of the wind womans' face fall pathetically to her front paws. Sides heave with the heavy onslaught of fresh air, though the metallic stench of death veils her in an undeniable distaste. Her own face is distorted into a rough snarl as hot breaths cascade from her tongue, ears pinned as the adrenaline begins to seep away from her bones, leaving only exhaustion and pain. Famine is there, along with her boy, and then Verona. There is an internal battle for her to thank them, but she cannot bring the words to her lips, she simply passes a sidelong look from one to the other, the only appreciation she can offer at that point. Bile rises in her throat but still she lowers her muzzle to collect the dried herbs Verona has placed before her, the lack of saliva would have been an issue if it weren't for the mouthful of blood she had acquired during her fight, she chews them silently and forces them into her twisting stomach, worried they would reappear in a mushy heap.

She can't understand what her father had been so addicted to, the blood or the body, Charlotte tries not to look at either of them. As she straightens to height on shaky legs, she affords one look at Murmura, her expression nothing but neutral save for the blood that garnishes her maw. "Watch your back," she hisses, her tail striking up over her hips dominantly, and as she turns away and beckons Verona and Famine to help her home, she only has one thing to say;

"those who rise against rebel... this is what lies in wait for you."

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Pages (3): « Previous 1 2 3