pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Stardust Festival Don't let me lose you, too. | Charlotte
Posted 03-23-2018, 04:34 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 7.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
591 ep
© Jamie

Everything had the faintest tint of red to it. He was beginning to learn how to live in this state of mind, to control the rage that pumped through his vessels. He could feel an entire range of emotions, while that steady presence of anger continued to pulse in his soul. Beating, beating, like a second, gnarled heart. And still, he could feel loss and hope. Still, he could feel love and longing. Already, so much had happened in the short span since the beginning of the Stardust Festival, but the constant anger fueled him. Energized him. Vaitan was far from ready for the night to be over.

And through this place of fury and power, he felt his longing for Charlotte gnaw at his mind. That tall, lanky woman, hardened and forged by the fires of Akako and the red rock of the Ridge, oh how she called to him. That shadow queen, prowling through his memories like a panther--oh, how he missed her. She was one of the ones he refused to let go, and tonight, he was going to fight for her.

Vaitan found himself sitting near the Naveen, a place they'd shared years ago. From his thundering lips he released a rumbling, velvet howl: Charlotte. If only she would appear to him, he would battle his way back into her heart.

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
There generation was growing older, wiser, less inclined to run with the drama and complications their younger selves would have dealt with. Charlotte was tired, though at six years old she was in the prime of her life. Each scar held a story and each she could recall perfectly, but beneath the shimmering slivers of grey or brown scabbing; she hurt. Children lost, partners eternally disappearing after their connection, she may have climbed up the political ladder and finally gotten what she wanted- but Charlotte would always be alone. She'd only just spiked the feast pile with stimulants and escaped from the glare of that morbid dragon it felt, when Vaitan called to her. Of course, it had been some time later, she'd curved her way through the grasses and layered stardust to the river when his howls caress her ears softly. The velvet tone is one she'd always remember, or perhaps; one she'd never forget.

She rises, legs protesting with a soft yet audible creak, before making her way along the curving naveen in the direction he had called from. She hadn't seen him for a long time, perhaps almost a year, she often lost track of time. Their last meeting hadn't ended so well, the tension shared between them the fault of his God, not his, and yet her temper had run away with her. There is a small clearing she enters before she sees him, as beautiful as ever and she can't help but think of Ruellia whenever she sees him. Her heart skips a beat, she hates him for it, but she moves passed the parting grasses to stand in the center of these bare patches of land to stare at him a moment longer. Where has time taken us? She clears her throat, her head lowering slightly as ears loosely fit to her head; "Vaitan?" She is pleased that the name spills from her lips before the air catches in her throat, it had always been like this, it probably always would. She freezes, unsure what to expect from him.

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-30-2018, 04:05 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 7.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
591 ep
© Jamie

Vaitan's ears twitched as he heard the faintly rustling grass. Her scent was distinct, powerful, and it wrapped around his senses as he waited patiently for her. But he did not get up or look her direction, not until she was close, until his name ushered from her lips. It seemed to spill from her tongue, almost a rushed and gentle sound, for which he was grateful; she was capable of such a bite. Slowly, the beast rose and turned toward her. His own mouth parted, fangs glinting in the dim, eerie light. Words hid just behind his subconscious, trapped at the back of his throat, and he didn't know how to conjure them. Charlotte, he pressed internally. He didn't know what to say, or how to start this. All he knew was that he needed her.

And so, with an aura of intensity and steady assurance alike, the beast approached her. If she would allow, Vaitan would step up to her quickly and pull her into a passionate embrace. Fur would intertwine with fur; his hot breath would cascade over her shoulders. He hoped desperately that she would let him hold her there. A moment of silence, of connection, of feeling. Words, he'd come to learn, were useless. Especially on this woman. She was a creature of action, and the man wanted to show her just how much she truly meant to him.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 11:49 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
His steady gaze meets her in an intense battle, embers of his soul that shine through brightly, they seem to tangle with her own vibrant emerald, she holds it for as long as she can manage without blinking- before the burn is too much and she closes her eyes for relief. When she reopens them, he is right in front of her, and where he snatches forwards into her space- she stiffens, hackles bristled sharply across shoulders that feel his hot breath infiltrate the fur. An embrace. Fiery and passionate, her whole body gives in to the feeling of desire and her front legs cave in slightly, chest to chest she falls to him with a need she hadn't experienced in a long time. love. She adored his soul, and oh how her soul called for it to come closer. Her long neck twines forwards and around his own, jaws that snap and snatch at his ruff tightly, perhaps bruising him but only by accident, it would bring evidence to the way she felt about him; don't leave me..

There is only silence.

Silence and the falling star dust that coats them with beauty, with peace, often an experience Charlotte was lost to, she didn't even know where to begin with its' presence. It was perhaps why she'd grabbed him so fiercely, to anchor herself to this reality, not get lost in the way she needed him by her side. There is a low grumble in her throat, a growl of relief, a flood of emotion that she couldn't possibly keep buried. Her eyes tingled, if she'd had the ability to cry she would have in that moment, but instead; she enjoys the silence and the warmth of his chest against her own. Too soon it would be over, too soon they would split ways for who knew how many months. Her insides beg for him, but instead she pinches her eyes shut and breathes a sigh that seems to life the weight of the world off her shoulders. "I'm sorry," she whispers, and as her teeth retract from his skin; she merely places her chin against his whither to rest there a while.

Vaitan thisiscrap

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-05-2018, 11:55 AM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 7.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
591 ep
© Jamie

She accepted him. In that moment, as chest pressed to chest and their necks intertwined, his need for her was tenfold. A subconscious part of him, which lurked beneath the surface of his rugged exterior, needed her with a primal ferocity. But she was the one who sank her fangs into his scruff. The beast would only hold her tighter, an affectionate growl rumbling from his own throat like distant thunder. He could not have described the sensation of relief that lifted his soul. All the tragedy and haphazard circumstance in the world could try to tear them apart, but just as the two wolves were drawn together in this moment, their passion would always reunite them.

As Charlotte's fangs released his skin, Vaitan released a breath he didn't even know he was holding. His eyes were closed as he attempted to merely feel her, to sense everything about her and them and what they meant to one another. If possible, her apology was more stunning than her acceptance. "I'm sorry too," he pressed immediately, baritone chords thrumming with sincerity. "I'm here for you." Now, rather than his voice being a gentle caress of assurance, it was a solid, adamant statement. "Charlotte, whatever you need, call for me. I swear to you as you once swore to me. I love you."

It was not so much a confession as an affirmation. Vaitan was finally expressing what he and Charlotte could feel in their hearts--or so Vaitan thought.

ooc. What are you kidding me, it's beautiful <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-04-2018, 07:04 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
There was a serene calm that filled her when she was in his presence, from that very first meeting when she'd stumbled upon the valley of doutaini, to now- many years later. They were both rugged souls, ferocious and yet beneath that hard exterior they feared the same things; being alone. Charlotte was often misunderstood, the bitch of the ridge that had no soul and heart as rough as the scars she wore proudly, and yet with this scarlet wearing king, she was truly herself. A little girl behind a wall full of cracks and mould. His growl is mirrored by the hoarse sound of her own, a rumble in her throat as the two pressed away the past intimately, and yet eventually; it had to end, and so she makes the first move and reluctantly- pulls away from him.

"Vaitan," she starts, though has to pause to clear her throat as she tries to lock eyes with him once more, "I know," she breathes, "things are more complicated now, harder than before." It needn't be said, the hatred rebel had for the fire pack now, not because of its' wolves but because of its' deity. She wished it were different, but not even the carnage of the other Gods' had been enough to shift the tension that engulfed her wolves. At another time she would have offered him an alliance, offered to give him protection and the backbone his pack needed, but she herself would be shunned if she ever said those words aloud in front of the rebels. No, Akako would forever be an enemy, and though the strain between their packs had fizzled to neutral grounds, she didn't want to push it. Only days from now she would embark on something that would change her life forever, so for now; she just wanted to be with him while she still could.

"Tell me," she pries, "how are you doing, truthfully?" They hadn't spoken about their problems in so long, she just wanted to speak with him easily, casually; like they once could.

OMG this took me forever I'm so sorry!

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-21-2018, 05:16 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 7.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
591 ep
© Jamie

They stood close, close enough that Vaitan could feel Charlotte's breath between the lines of thick fur on his neck. All tension was swept away, like the rushing stream which nearly engulfed his lungs earlier that very night. Perhaps he had been reborn in that river, in the moment he stared death in the face--tonight was, after all, a plethora of second chances. He would have to thank Ruellia for that. In spite of himself, the beast flashed his friend his characteristic, devilish grin. Pearly whites gleamed in the dim as his eyes, blazing fires of passion and mischief, stared eagerly into hers. "Truthfully?" he chuckled. His tail flicked as he paused. "I don't know how to feel. I've lost one daughter and gained one back. Lunaria...she was killed." The flame flickered for a moment, nearly extinguished by the agony it caused him to speak those words. Even though she wasn't actually murdered, she may as well have been. "Teneff led her into the Mire. I haven't found him yet, but I did find her. She...didn't make it."

Vaitan paused again, this time longer. The air felt heavier around him. "Tonight has been unusual. The presence of the gods has felt more...superficial than in the past. They neither helped nor harmed my daughter, just like everything in this goddamn world. They offer us everything and nothing at all. I misspoke, Charlotte. I know how I feel." His eyes bore into hers again. "I'm furious. I'm so angry that I'm numb to it. And I refuse to give up anything else. It's why I had to find you. I've let the gods control too much of my life... I'm taking control."

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-26-2018, 05:34 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
519 ep
© Lou
His grin, so devilish and charming, provokes a striking curl of her own lips. She could not be considered unattractive, more a beast with a stern beauty, her scars made it hard for those around her to feel tender. She didn't mind, but with Vaitan; things had always been easier. He answers her honestly and she hangs off every word carefully, her smirk fading into a contortion of features that could have been taken as angry, confused or neutral. Her eyes pulled together fiercely with the crook of a brow, ears flicked back as she listens to the words that hurt her soul just as much as it had hurt his heart, she wants to rip Teneff's throat out and present it to him on a silver platter. Though she knew it would not make him love her any more, she wondered how that would be possible anyway, what with Rebels' feelings towards the Fire pack. I am alpha. For now.

The conversation turns instantly towards that of the Gods, Vaitan's feelings towards them shocks the queen of the red dirt slightly, though she tries not to let it show on her dark features. "They have always been that way," she reminds him softly, her ears flicking forwards once again as her left paw scuffs thoughtlessly at the dirt below her. "You will see Lunaria again," she promises him, "one day, when it is your time." She had nothing to say that would ease his pain, she herself had lost most of her children and those that remained she cherished, though she hadn't quite finished with her bloodline just yet. She had bred Valentines, Thors, and suddenly; as she glances at Vaitan in a way that made her heart leap- she wonders what their own offspring would look like. Don't you- she thinks, but she sucks in a breath and catches his eyes with her own, intense ones; "come to Rebel," she tells him seriously, her face lacking all expression for once- "all of you, forsake that stupid dragon and join me."

Vaitan <3 ;o

[ Reply ]

Posted 06-09-2018, 05:54 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 7.00
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
591 ep
© Jamie

Vaitan's eyes, sultry fires in the dark, flickered to his companion thoughtfully. Dark, devilish lips parted ever so slightly, and he seemed to consider all her words separately and at once. But the part of Charlotte that truly caught his attention was beyond words. It was her aura, her body language, that snared him like a vice. She was the duality that he recognized in the world around him: gentle yet stern, affectionate yet blunt, secretive and yet oh, so obvious... For the first time in a long time, the man sensed the romantic tension between them and felt something spark in his gut. (Did that have anything to do with the fact that Ruellia had tried to kill him earlier in the night?) After a heavy moment, the beast chuckled darkly and reached forward. He aimed to nip at Charlotte's cheek playfully, if she would allow it. A rumbling growl of laughter and desire spilled from his throat. "For once, your offer is tempting. And...I will consider it. But I've been given a gift and I want to use it to my advantage, for now. Someday, Akako will forsake me for the last time, and I will finally return the favor. Just not tonight." The beast's mischievous fangs would aim to press, for the briefest second, against her cheek once again, before his tongue would slip to skin for a more intimate kiss. And as soon as it happened, Vaitan froze. His heart clenched in his chest. "I should go." He moved to leave, turning slightly away and smiling casually in Charlotte's direction. "I hope I won't have to wait so long to see you again. Don't make me beg."

ooc. God I love your post <3 Maybe we should try to end this here?

[ Reply ]