pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Stardust Festival satirical tides. // TEMBREL.
Posted 03-22-2018, 12:41 AM |
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
WHENEVER YOU BITE MY TONGUE.
Quiet interrupted as ruddy feet bound in a jovial mess. Eyes a deep blue, royal in timeless sea's, burning illness caged. They watch with mirth as his tongue slips from his mouth to lick his lips, marked unruly. A tempestous soul, volatile in every right, hungry for a taste of socialite's lust. He only stops his movement once coming upon a lushous bed of flowers, a bed for him as he soon finds himself nested upon it's innocent beauty (tarnished by his own). Egotistical and playful, he lays as if waiting for prey, eyes made for madness and cruelty. Sinner's deep blue, Ajatar waits, hungry, starving.

His innocence long lost, twisted from his greedy hands and stolen, loose on winds break, an innocence he'd never take back, and truly, truly would never wish to. Like a killer, sunken deep into the mist of ever growing 'sanity' Ajatar calls out, a smile twisting his lips as the boy lays still, "Come out, come out, whoever you are." His youthful chuckle dancing after the dusted tune.

"..."
Tembrel
Photo by Elvin Ruiz on Unsplash
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-22-2018, 08:24 PM |
Enigma
Tembrel
Enigma Scion
Male, 2.00
Meso-runner
33 in, 110A lbs
25 ep
© vik
Tembrel wandered. He drifted from the Feast like a little boat. The sky was black as the deep dark sea, without any stars to steer by. Stardust sank softly all around him. He floated around small tangles of other people, lured by their conversations and laughter, but too leery to stray close. He was afraid of what would happen if he did. So he chartered the cool, humid night with only the incessant whine of mosquitos for companionship, and the low, erratic thrum from outer space that only he could hear.

Eventually, he was drawn by a subtle fragrance. A bed of flowers; all the more rare and beautiful to one who secluded himself underground. His gaze skipped across the petals like a dark polished stone, until a voice broke him of his aimless peering. Tembrel jumped in surprise. But then cautiously, he went to investigate, parting grasses until he found a boy draped on the ground like one of the pretty flowers. Ghostwhite, with red roan points, and gradients of fever-bright firelight sweeping across the beveled edges of his face. His eyes were blue. Deep, yet bright. The smile belied his innocence; he was as beguiling as a snake in the flowerbed. A Typhon in repose.

His own wine-black eyes stared gently at the other boy, and he noticed he felt wearily detached from the cruelty in the dragonling’s gaze. He spent his life avoiding pain and hurt – though it seemed Enigma was tragically cursed in that regard – but, now that he was moored on vaguely perilous shores he couldn’t find it in himself to run away. Like some odd boy-pharaoh, he looked down on the other youth lounging in the grass. “Are you playing hide and seek?” he murmured.

Ajatar

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-31-2018, 10:14 PM |
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
His eyes catch movement, and they sparkle with delight as a pale boy enters the scene. He's mix of molten colors, all light in hue, touches of cream, white, and even some grey maybe here and there, the darkest near his saddle, and few little bits of grey mark his face delicately, it brings Ajatar's attention to his eyes. Red, dark, like thick, sweet blood, Aja rises slightly, wishing to gain a better view of the boy with the steel tipped ears. Normally, Ajatar would be the one to draw attention, capture it and place it in a glass cage, but what is normality besides fiction's tale? Aja can only hum in slight wonder as his smile tips wide, tail coiling tightly around himself then releasing in a lash, one time, two times, three times and more. He waits, silent, his voice would not be alone forveer, not tonight he hoped. Attention is what he wanted, what he yearned for every day of his life. So much given to him in his youth, under constant watch of careful mother's eye, he grew to love, ache for it. And as the other boy, who's voice was so sweet in the air spoke, Aja felt his greed grow. "Not anymore. Come talk to me for a little while. I'm bored. I'm lonely... Amuse me." Be my friend, boy of enigma. Your gem does not go unnoticed.

"..."
Tembrel
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-02-2018, 09:13 PM |
Enigma
Tembrel
Enigma Scion
Male, 2.00
Meso-runner
33 in, 110A lbs
25 ep
© vik
- the basic human need to be watched was once satisfied by god -

Taking up the invitation, the Enigma scion slipped into the mass of flowers and the other boys' company. Tembrel knew what loneliness felt like. And boredom. But he always found a way to stave it off by turning inward to fill all his dark and empty places with something else; this was a new experience: attending to the needs of someone else. He meant to say something about Enigma - perhaps that would provide his new companion with interest - but with a small blip of psychic energy, he detected the thoughts scrawled inside the dragon-boy, revealing he knew of Enigma already. Hazy ideas stirred in the back of his mind in response. "Amuse you?" Tembrel murmured softly.

He was not practiced in his own art, but the night was dark, and the bonfire made shadows of everything around them. Tembrel pried at some of them by his ankles, and they leaked into his control. He slowly began to pull them up his left arm. They curled like a snake around and around his slender limb, then curved up his shoulder. They wound up his neck, rising up his nape and jaw in a hood of darkness. As if following his shadows, a dull fatigue and pain rose up his neck into his head, but he persisted. The shadows spread on his face, dying his pale fur in streaks of black, tracing all the hollows and pockets of his skull. And with a faint exhale, the shadows stopped. He seemed to be wearing a skull on his face like a delicate mask, his pale fur showing where the bone would be. He leaned closer to Ajatar with a vaguely vampiric expression, but his eyes were naive and inquisitive. "What do you want to talk about?" he said softly. Does this amuse you?

Ajatar

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-07-2018, 02:29 PM |
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
He moved with ease, making room plenty for the two as the other joined his side. If he were a selkie Aja would steal his seal skin and take him for his own, a friendship forced, but he settles still, a hum on his tongue as his confirms his selkie's whispered question. Watching, silently, focused and intrigued, lost on softest sights of pure minded sweets. He watched, with a curl of his lips in awe as shadows pried around the darkest-eyed boy. Around one of his arms and up and up, moving like a shadow of mischief should as it reached toward his face, freshly carved from womb's demise, a shape of a skull taking place, woven on a loom, a mask that sought Ajatar's attention. Captured and transfixed he eased upward slightly to gain a better look, brows pulling together as his tongue washed his lips. It had been long since any form of Kurai's magic had been seen by him, a painful time which caused the eager growing of need in Aja's chest to brust and rise as he laid witness once more. He would not push it though, everything came at a cost he knew, even with want of more, he attempted to press his nose into the slight curve of silver boy's neck, a sign that he could stop whenever he wished and Aja spoke with a whisper as, yes, he was amused, more so than he thought the boy would achieve, and with a curve of his smile, head still in the boy's neck if allowed, a small breath would fan from his lips as he relaxed all known with a simple fixture of voice. "You. Let's talk about you..."

"..."
Tembrel
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-09-2018, 10:50 PM | This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 10:58 PM by Tembrel
Enigma
Tembrel
Enigma Scion
Male, 2.00
Meso-runner
33 in, 110A lbs
25 ep
© vik
Tembrel stayed eerily still, letting the boy close to inspect the mask. Only the rhythm of his breathing indicated he was alive. He didn't react as Ajatar reached out. He didn't intuitively understand personal space. Even as his nose touched his neck, Tembrel couldn't find it in himself to be uncomfortable. Slowly, he bent his chin closer to his throat, tipping his head down. The shadows began to flicker in the hollows of his skull, first like snakes then like tongues of black fire. His head felt like it was filling with cotton - no, with static, electronic snow - and he could feel his heartbeat in his head and pressure behind his eyes. He arched his head a little, bringing it around to face Ajatar without attempting to move Ajatar off of him. He enjoyed the pressure against his neck, and the warmth of Ajatar's breath running through his fur... He didn't want it to go away.

He drew his muzzle over Ajatar's forehead. Somewhere in that moment, the boy told him what the topic of conversation would be. Tembrel seemed unfazed - or perhaps like he hadn't heard. "I can put one on you, if you want. A mask." He would use the shadows already in his control if given permission. It would only last for another minute or so, but that would be enough. Finally, he answered: "My name is Tembrel. I'm a Scion. I live in Kurai's home, underground, with the Queen Ruellia and the King Mercury of Enigma. But I think you knew that already." His grin widened, and his ears fell back against his neck. The dancing shadows made his mask seem alive. He imagined they wanted to snap back into their right places, squirming against his control. "What's your name?"

Ajatar

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-13-2018, 02:38 PM |
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
He was pleased to find no complaint with his movement. His touch over the soft fur of Tembrel's throat, it held him captive, chaining him down from the core of his soul. He couldn't help but want to bury himself in the lush silk, but no, he stilled, poised like a viper, a softness in his eye as he watched with simple awe, childlike in design. Ajatar couldn't find his voice as he felt the dip of Tembrel's muzzle on him, instead breath spoke for him a soft shutter of blinds, he let his lips curl up lazily, eyes half lidded. He didn't care much for conversation, but he was tempted forveer so by the lyrics of other tongue, selkie born. He offered a mask for Aja to wear, boldly, he nodded, slow and calculated as to not force Tembrel away from the small gesture. The touch of Kurai's power against his skin and bone caused a burst of excitement trilling down his spine, fur on end, but he didn't move, never would he move if he had a choice, isntead he lsitened. Name finally learned and able to whisper well on his tongue, he took quick advantage, ignoring the mention of the sickening Ruellia and Mercury. Focused on the good the selkie-boy's name fell forth from his lips, dripping. "Tembrel." A mere whisper, like a russle of leaves in the morning wind and dew. He couldn'y help but return the grin he was given, licking his lips he pushed himself further into the warmth of Tembrel, hoping he'd be allowed to force himself closer, wanting uncharacteristically to hold and be held as his own name was mumbled. "Ajatar." He wanted to share more but didn't know how much Tembrel knew of his family. Most seemed to wish them dead so he hushed himself from further words and looked for Tembrel's dark eyes, begging him to speak more so his ears could be filled with the honey of his voice.

"..."
Tembrel blah sorry for the wait.
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-14-2018, 06:02 PM | This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 07:23 PM by Tembrel
Enigma
Tembrel
Enigma Scion
Male, 2.00
Meso-runner
33 in, 110A lbs
25 ep
© vik
With permission, Tembrel began crafting a mask for Ajatar. The darkness around his ankles began to stretch up the other boy's right arm. The shadows moved slowly like thick cold oil, up and up in a pattern across Ajatar's chest, up his throat, and along his bottom jaw until it was black as pitch.

But he wasn't done. Tembrel knit his brows slightly, lost in concentration. He drew his shadows along the back of Ajatar's jaw behind his ears to a point on his crown. Then they'd thumb down his forehead, spreading into a diamond shape across the brow. At the lowest tip, he dragged them slowly down the bridge of the nose. Each movement was a conscious effort until the shadows ended at the tip of Ajatar's nose. At that point, the red slashes of fur along Ajatar's cheeks turned the mask into an arrowhead shape with long, flared wings. Tembrel left the shadows there for a moment.. Then they ripped slowly up the middle like the unbinding of a book, and flowed down either side of Ajatar's face. They sloughed off, faster and faster, and the shadows on his own face melted away too, until, with a snap like an overstretched rubber band inside his skull, the shadows finally returned to their rightful places. Tembrel let out a sigh.

He immediately felt woozy, dizzy, with a spot of blur in his vision and blinding white aura in his periphery. He felt like falling over. But the weight of Ajatar curled into the hollow of his throat was grounding. Tembrel smiled faintly. He aimed to rest his cheek on the top of Ajatar's head. Not afraid to share affection if the other person wanted it. And it was nice to hold someone else. Even someone he'd just met. "Are you here by yourself, Ajatar?" He wondered in a languorous voice. "My aunts are somewhere out there, I think. But I don't even know if they know I'm here."

Ajatar no worries

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-21-2018, 03:31 PM | This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 04:00 PM by Ajatar
Ajatar
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
29 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
He didn't move, breath held, the shadows snaked their way around him. Encasing him in a cast of evils, he watched from the corners of his eyes, and licked his lips. His eyes were quick to twist to Tembrel's, a curious look of awe on his face as he could only wonder what was happening to his facial visage. He didn't care though, as a youthful grin tipped his lips as it quickly ended, bu he was pleased, not by the shadows alone, but by the hand of Tembrel. Almost shy as he looked down to see the last of the shadows leave them both, before relaxing back into the fleshy warmth that grew too much comfort. No... I am with family, mother and sisters." He spoke into the throat of the selkie, gentle breaths leaving him as he could only imagine who Tembrel's aunts were. "I doubt you will go unnoticed for long." A new fact that Aja couldn't find himself to fathom any different, afterall he was absolutely captivated.

Though, as his thoughts wandered his breath caught, brought back to his mention of family. Would Tembrel hate him such as many others did, because of his name, his blood? It caused him to still before glancing upwards, questioningly. "We are friends now..? Aren't we, Tembrel?" A sudden need to confirm alliance, desperate perhaps.

"..."
Tembrel
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]