pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Stardust Festival dusty falls. // ZINNA.
Posted 03-22-2018, 12:02 AM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
34 [a]. in, 121 [a]. lbs
129 ep
© Mkohy
The sky was black, lost to madness, the single delight fell to the land of the living, casting the ground in a beautiful shimmer, and herself. Murmura's once white coat now glistened, an ethereal look cast upon herself, and with greedy hands she reached and grabbed it, her mind twisting in slight fascination. The stardust festival, a time of peace, a lie on everyone's tongue. Her body curled and twisted, a sickness in her eye as she peered at herself into the small river, intent sun's of her eye lost in the face of her own, narrowed as she sat, grey leg to her chest.
She kept past wonders and betrayals from entering her mind, a retreat much needed in the ache of her heart, but Murmura was like steel, burn her till she's red, pound and beat her, then drench her in ice water, and stronger she always came to be. A sword and a shield.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-29-2018, 03:40 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
(Post coming)

Tag me if I don't reply in three days
If I don't respond to a tag in three days come pester me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-03-2018, 04:38 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
Light-footed, she padded through the Serene, aimless. The disturbed grass under her paws let out a quiet, chiming sound with every step she took, stardust getting caught on her fur as the grasses brushed her coat. Up she followed the Naveen, smiling at the beauty before her eyes, until she spotted the silhouette of another. The latter was a stocky girl about Zinna's age, bent over the water. The petite wolfess slowed her skipping as she neared. For a second her amber gaze locked onto the stranger. Should she?...
Her front paws found themselves in the water as she made up her mind. Even the memory of Aderchop's fangs dug in her shoulder and his crazed expression couldn't completely hold her from talking, meeting new people, helping. She was just more prepared to run away. "Hi there. My name's Zinna. Who are you?" her voice was the chime of a Christmas bell, friendly and inviting, her brown tail wagging a little. Her smile radiated hospitality, warm amber eyes set on the stranger in front of her, just a brook away. The red wolfess was always inclined to start simple, an exchange of names and interests that could grow into a conversation.
"."

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-07-2018, 01:22 PM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 3.75
Endomorph
34 [a]. in, 121 [a]. lbs
129 ep
© Mkohy
A voice reaching her eyes, eyes burning, they twisted to view a woman like her, of lighter tones but color painted freely upon her, unlike the monochrome of Murmura's own. Her head drew back as her brows formed together, a name thrown her way and caught on her tongue, a simple whisper brought forth in repetition, "Zinna..." Quiet and to herself, she gave a brief nod and decided to return the pleasure. "Murmura." Nothing more said as she ran her tongue across her teeth before sucking on them and turning her head back to the creek, the gem at the woman's throat noted. "How does divine fair?" A simple question, not of much interest but if she was to be accompanied and distracted let it be of some gain, knowledge today in particular she seeked. She couldn't help the awkward feeling in her chest, though, a smile on Zinna's face unnervingly kind to the woman who knew so little. Glances and peers to and fro in casual ease, false and in a lie, she knew no more what to do but look to the water which stardust fell and wait for possible demise, caution a never ending tide.

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-08-2018, 03:08 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
"Murmura." she repeated slowly, finding the name melodious and beautiful. Cream paws carried her across the river, and she placed herself beside the platinum woman. The latter licked her teeth and looked down again. Something in the ways she acted told Zinna that the white-gray wolfess was somewhat nervous, surprised. "You've got a very pretty name." she grinned, following Murmura's gaze to the water. "We're all good. Hotaru is watching over us." every day, every night. That was why the morning and evening prayers existed, to thank their goddess for protecting them yet another day. "Which pack are you from?" she inquired, gaze locking on the white gem on Murmura's pendant. It was the same, she realized, as the gem of that black wolfess she had met at Axel's death. She knew it wasn't ice, so what could it be? "I've seen one of your packmates, but I never got to know which pack is your pack."
"."

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-20-2018, 03:54 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs