pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Stardust Festival Shinus (Lypso)
Posted 03-21-2018, 06:27 PM | This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 06:27 PM by Lunafer
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
459 ep
© Sylvirr
The empty skies are a stark reflection of himself. Perhaps so few truly know how empty he is inside-- a hollow shell that echoes and resonates with the voices and hopes and dreams of others. He is a blank slate that simply absorbed it all from around him, absorbed it and held it and reflected it back in refracted smiles and gentle lulls, granting peace in oneself and forgiveness from another. But this he could not do for himself. Unable to.

Pale, his crystalline gaze is tilted towards the empty sky as he thinks back-- Venus, now. Old faces from older times. An omen? Has something gone wrong? Has he forgotten something important--had they decided to take the stars from them?

"Saxifrage is my flower that splits the rocks."

Lypso'ru SMOLL POST ][]

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-25-2018, 12:12 AM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou

She finds him first among the stardust festival, quilted in those speckling additives that made their day what it was. A reminder that their blessed Gods were among them, even for just a little while. She had made a point to spruce herself up, washing her coat until it gleamed and filling the long hair between her ears with flowers. Pink, yellow and blue, they sit perched like a crown though she had not meant it to look that way. He is there before she realizes and slowly she picks her way through the crowd to where he stands, gazing up at the sky as if he was halfway through counting the stars, she wondered oddly if she should interrupt him. "Lunafer?" she sings, her voice low, she didn't want to scare him. She comes to his left side and offers a kiss to the side of his neck, if he'd allow her the affectionate advances. They seemed to be old friends now, long enough to consider each other family, and Lypso surely did. "Are you okay?" She whispers to him, and as all things Lypso; she meant it.
Lunafer

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-07-2018, 12:09 PM |
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 6.50
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
459 ep
© Sylvirr
He doesn't recall calling her, though it is not impossible that he had. Silent for a long while, he is pulled from his deep thoughts by the gentle lilt of her voice, and he returns his gaze to her, leaning gingerly into the kiss before returning it with one of his own,"I am... Troubled." he admits, though he speaks this with the same near-monotone voice he tends to carry when he is averting allowing emotion through. Perhaps it has been a struggle for him to fully accept that emotions are not something he has to bury, and would not be something that truly hindered his logical thought. But, this is not that moment, and instead, he continues with his honest answers--for he is always honest, as lying--while not an alien concept-- is an alien act in itself.
".... I feel as if I have done something wrong. " But he could not place it. He could not scratch beyond whatever surface it was that was blocking him--IS blocking him. But this is not a feeling that is unknown to him, simply one he has forgotten...like all others.

"Perhaps not wrong. Perhaps I have...forgotten something that is too important for me to be forgetting. Or I have misplaced something, took a mis-step somewhere and have wound up on the wrong path. I cannot figure out what it is that sets me at such unease, and it is...bothersome." Understatement of the century.

"Saxifrage is my flower that splits the rocks."

Lypso'ru

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-27-2018, 06:00 PM |
Divine
Lypso'ru
Divine Beta
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou

Dearest Lunafer, always one to hold his emotions and turmoils in, to hide them from the outside world and bottle them until inevitably; the lid gives way. Lypso couldn't judge him for it, wouldn't, for she was exactly the same in an ornate sort of way. He returns her kiss with one of his own and after they'd greeted each other, she falls silent to listen. Lunafer was troubled, without him having admitted to it Lypso had assumed as much upon finding him. Sapphire pools merely glaze over as she lends him the open ear he so needed, before he too falls silent. She lets it unfold before them like an ethereal darkness, not yet provoked to fill it with idle banter as her mind ticks over trying to help him. She knew that their goddess's day was only around the corner, that they would spend it in celebration and hopefully she would surprise them with a visit. As far as him misplacing something, she couldn't think of anything worth mentioning.

"You could never do anything wrong," she begins steadily, her voice soft and methodical; "Divine has had its fair share of brutality and violence over the last few months, perhaps you are feeling the after effects of such hardship. I know I do," she admits, glancing up at the starless sky as ears bury into the thick fur of her skull. "We just need to busy ourselves, be better for not only our own souls- but for Hotaru's. We have put her through enough," she wanted to do more for Divine, she'd stood on the sidelines for far too long. Slowly, she leans into Lunafer, shoulder to shoulder as a sigh escapes her, one of relief in sound as she lets the worry go into the air before her. "We should probably prepare a hunt for winter," she says offhandedly, a smile curling her silken, pearl-like lips.
"Speech!"

Lunafer

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

[ Reply ]