pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders [AW] Lost and Found
Posted 02-19-2018, 01:01 PM | This post was last modified: 02-23-2018, 08:04 AM by Lillian
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna
Twice now her necklace had shattered. Twice now she had felt the hollow pain within her heart that could only be described as pure emptiness. Did Kiyoshi not wish to have her in his pack? Was this his way of telling her to stay away from the Gelid? These were the questions that plagued Lillian's thoughts as she roamed across the lands. She could see, but she felt blind as her mind focused on the rejection she felt. It was as if her legs worked on their own accord as they carried her southwest.

She stopped when her paws reached the border marked with Earth's scent. The Pits rested just beyond Earth's land, but she didn't wish to go their, nor did she wish to turn around and wander the same land she had been walking across for the past few days. It all seemed pointless at that point. Lillian didn't even know why she had insisted on bringing her pouch along with her. When her necklace had shattered, she had gone into a state of numb blindness. It must have just been second nature to fill the pouch with what she had before leaving her den behind. All of her hard work in constructing the underground structure had been for nothing.

The she-wolf sighed in exhaustion as she slumped to the ground. She was too tired to decide where to go next, so she found herself a large tree to nestle under. Still used to the freezing winds of the Gelid, her coat frizzed a bit from the humid air. Lillian might have complained about it under normal circumstances, but she was too tired to care at the moment. It wasn't long before her eyelids grew heavy and her breathing slowed. Shortly after, she was asleep.
"Give me space and I will grow. Hold me down and I will fight."

Mars
Athos

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-22-2018, 02:13 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev
mars spent more and more of his time in the gaia as seasons went by and he seemed to grow older. the man lifted himself from underneath the willow tree, once where the old king laid. a nice walk would do him some good. the man made his way to the borders, ready to patrol and make sure that no one was around or needing his help. not that he had heard a call but just to make sure. the king's necklace laid proudly against his brown and blackened fur, eyes hazel in the light that seemed to flood into the gaia, his scar on his left shoulder shimmers underneath the light as well as his eyes, the man had grown a few seasons older but these features stayed the same. thankfully, mars would think to himself. being king could try you and would make you grow older with the seasons that passed. too much worry about kaede and the pack itself. mars needed to return to the pits and recruit once more, return to the place where he once started out. maybe it would bring some peace to his aching soul.

as he dug through his thoughts and passed through the trees that seemed to never end, mars came across the borders, a scent of cold that reminded him of when he first met athos when briar had brought him back due to his paw. mars' trotted towards the scent, finding a young girl asleep at the borders. mars' head tilts before he looks around her before stepping outside of the gaia to make sure she was alright, he sniffs at her, not knowing if she had passed out from exhaustion or dehydration. mars looks around and summons of of the smaller trees to work it's way over using frenzy plant to provide shelter and some relief from the summer sun. mars, gently, nudged her shoulder, "oh dear. are you alright? wake up.." his voice is quiet, comforting as he leans back to wait on the young girl, if she did not wake. he would carry her into the gaia and make arrangements for healing. but for now, he waits.

Lillian

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-24-2018, 06:02 PM |
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

It seemed like only seconds had passed before Lillian was awoken by the gentle nudge on her shoulder. She usually would have jumped in surprise, but her current state rendered her too tired to make such an abrupt movement. Instead, she simply peeled open her heavy eyelids to take in her surroundings.

The first thing Lillian noticed was the shelter made of vines that hadn't been there before. A few seconds were spent just by her looking at them and taking them in. Then, she took notice of the male standing before her, a green necklace hanging from his neck. Great, she thought to herself. Now I'm in trouble. Slowly, she lifted her head from her paws. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trespass." She had taken in the scent of the Earth wolves, but she hadn't known that she was so close to their borders. Her exhaustion must have blinded her judgement. If her mother had been there, she surely would have scolded her daughter for being so careless.

The thought of her mother in the Gelid saddened Lillian, but she didn't allow herself to dwell on it. Pushing those thoughts into a corner of her mind, she returned her attention to the Earth wolf before her. Something about him seemed familiar. After a few moments of thinking, she recalled her time in the Kuro Pits. There had been many wolves present for the arrival of Athos, and this wolf before her had been one of them. Her eyes widened as she remembered him as Earth's alpha. Nice going, Lillian. She mentally wanted to kick herself, but she tried to keep her features calm as she faced the alpha.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-04-2018, 10:03 AM |
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna
Gentle judge Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-28-2018, 08:44 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev
a little sigh of relief came when the young girl woke, and a smile pulls upon the earthen kings lips. "don't you worry, you aren't trespassing. it is a nice place to take a nap, i enjoy a nice sun-tanning here every once and awhile as well." mars murmured to the girl, sitting beside her and resting as a slight headache rang through his ears due to the powers of the earth that he had just used. his eyes flicker to the girl as he smiles, "i'm mars of earth.. seems that you already know that though. no need to be frightened, you're alright here. everyone always stops in for flowers anyways, i am used to it." he chuckles as he looks around, taking in everything that the gaia was and is. a soft sigh leaves his lips before he glances back to the girl, "what brings you here, sweetie? just a nice nap in the gaia? i can't blame you if so." he smiles to her, being the kind and gentle alpha that he was before he was even alpha, he was always a sweet man, no matter the case. unless it came down to his family or friends, then his teeth would be bared. but for now, he would be the gentle, flower king that came with being in the gaia.

Lillian

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-19-2018, 05:02 PM |
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

Lillian felt herself relax as the male, or Mars as he had introduced himself, assured her that she was not in trouble. "I'm not really sure why I'm here, she said softly. "I was just wandering and ended up here I guess. A pause silenced the air between them, but it didn't last long as she continued. "I was a healer in training in Ice before, but... that's changed now. I wasn't really an official healer, just self trained really. But I really enjoyed it." Lillian had no idea why she felt like sharing this, but something about the male's welcoming atmosphere seemed trustworthy and comfortable. "I'm sure if I went back I would be accepted. My parents are in Ice after all. But I'm not sure what to do anymore. It feels like everything I've known has been twisted. A part of me still longs to return to the Sierra, but another part is calling for something else. I don't know what to do."

The words had been unspoken before, but now they were out in the open. And she had shared them with a practical stranger. Still, something about saying it aloud was refreshing. Keeping her feelings hidden within her had been exhausting, draining, and confusing. Who knew? Maybe the Earth wolf would be able to offer some insightful advice. It couldn't hurt.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 04-22-2018, 10:51 AM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev
mars can hear her words and he listens, only here to offer insight, or so it felt. but mars didn't care either way. he was just glad to have someone to speak to. after all, it had been long since he had spoken to another. mars' ears turn as she speaks of where she had come from. mars nodded, not knowing too much of ice but that anaxagoras had ruled there and athos had came to earth after their fight for pack alpha. but he knew not much of kiyoshi or the harsh terrain. he had never visited. mars sat down, fixing himself to be comfortable before he looked over the girl with a certain nod. "well, dear. you should follow what you think is right. i know that is easier said than done- trust me. i have been there once before.. if there is a calling for something else, explore it. do not settle, sweetheart. you have found yourself here, yes? partake in the gaia for awhile, rest your bones and see what you want. you are too young to worry of such matters." he speaks, because it is true. it seems that she had just turned into an adult and young adult should be having fun, not worrying in their parent's shadow. his eyes cast back to the gaia before he looks back to lillian, "i think your parents would love if you returned, you would be accepted, dear. no parent does not miss their child, let me tell you that." he hums as his thoughts roam to fetch, the child he had adopted who seemed to disappear among his watch. that burned him deeply.

Lillian

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-03-2018, 12:05 PM |
Lillian
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Anna

Lillian listened closely as he spoke, taking each word into account. When it once again grew silent, she closed her eyes and let herself fall into her own thoughts, her own heart.

Her eyes opened to reveal an empty field of tall grass that billowed in the wind. No other wolves were in sight, and the air empty of foreign scents showed that she was alone. The fields around her seemed to stretch on forever before her. A quick turn of the head confirmed that it was the same in every direction. A gust of wind pushed past Lillian, carrying a few blades of grass with it. Come, it beckoned. Follow.

So Lillian did. She let the wind carry her forward. At first, it didn't seen like she was moving, for the rolling fields followed with her. Eventually, though, her paws came to trek through a path of flattened grass. Each step brought thinner layers of green until a path of dirt formed beneath her. The path winded on through the fields. No end was in sight.

Then, as if it had been there the whole time, a fork in the path appeared. The right smelled of cold air and ice; the left, warmth and spring. She could not see them, but she knew what awaited along each path, each decision. The Gelid and Gaia waited beyond their respect path. It was only a matter of choosing which direction to take.

"Why do you hesitate?" the wind asked.

Lillian inhaled a short breath. "I am scared. Of going home. Of leaving."

The wind caressed her cheek in response, its scent similar to that of her mothers but different at the same time. Which scares you most?

"Home."

The wind dancing along her side. Then you have your answer.

And then the wind pulled away, towards the path Lillian's paws had carried her to. Sighing a deep breath, she closed her eyes and took another step forward.

Suddenly the quiet vanished, and the sounds of the Gaia returned. Slowly, Lillian opened her eyes. She did not know how much time had passed. She didn't care. Lillian knew what to do now.

"Thank you. I know what I need to do now." She then turned her head, as if she could see the snowy mountains through the trees. "I have to go home."

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 05-03-2018, 02:42 PM |
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev
she is quiet, it rings in his ears. it does not surprise him though, for the young girl has a lot on her plate. she was probably thinking and honestly, mars had all the time in the world to sit and wait for her. there was no rush, no problems. for everything was carefree- wasn't it? except the small ache in his heart but it would pass just as the seasons did. his eyes flicker to her when she speaks again. mars just smiled and gave a sure nod to the young girl, "i wish you the best of luck on your journey, lillian. please do visit once in awhile. let me know you have found peace." he spoke to her as he gave her a bow, "until we meet again." he hummed until the alpha pulled his head up before the earthen alpha made his way towards the temple, time for a good prayer to kaede.

mars exits.

Lillian

[ Reply ]