pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
coding help please?
Posted 01-17-2018, 06:26 PM |
Lux
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Could someone help me code this? Maybe into a scrolly table.
I will make you something in return

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-17-2018, 07:22 PM | This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 07:23 PM by baphomet.
baphomet.
OOC Account
N/A, 91.50
----
short in, impatient lbs
0 ep
© baphometric
well, i threw together this one that grows with your text and will scroll once you get to a certain length, but i can make a more conventional style table if you want? anyway, you can see it at scrolling length and then at a shorter length bellow <3 feel free to do what you want with it :)

O I once wrote a really long sentence, and it went a bit like this: lots of lovely, languid landed ladies like looking loosely like great grisly green gremlings grinning grimly.

Oh Sally, my dear
It's you I'd be kissing
She smiled and replied, "You don't know what you're missing"

If all the young men
Were hares on the mountain
How many young girls would take guns and go hunting?

If all the young men
Were fish in the water
How many young girls would undress and dive after?

If the young men could sing
Like blackbirds and thrushes
How many young girls would go beating the bushes?

But the young men are given
To frisking and fooling
So, I'll leave them alone and attend to my schooling

Oh Sally, my dear
It's you I'd be kissing

If all the young men

If all the young men
Were fish in the water

To frisking and fooling

Oh Sally, my dear
It's you I'd be kissing

If all the young men

If all the young men
Were fish in the water

To frisking and fooling

O I once wrote a really long sentence, and it went a bit like this: lots of lovely, languid landed ladies like looking loosely like great grisly green gremlings grinning grimly.

Oh Sally, my dear
It's you I'd be kissing

If all the young men

If all the young men
Were fish in the water

Code:
<center><table style="width:610px; max-height:760px; background:#000 url('https://i.imgur.com/dlKDVpw.png') no-repeat top;"><tr><td><div style="padding:110px 15px 40px 310px;"><div style="max-height:560px; background:#000; opacity:0.7; border:1px solid #ccc; font-family:times; padding:10px 15px; color:#fff; overflow:auto; text-align:justify;">
text here!
</div></div></td></tr></table></center>

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 04:46 AM |
Lux
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
thanks so much!

who would you like your trade for? :D

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 06:22 AM |
Enigma
Aaron
Enigma Gamma
Male, 6.00
Endomorph
38 in, 128 lbs
72 ep
© tig
could i get something for aaron please? here's some stock examples for him (though you could use particularly vivid eurasians) and his eyes are something like this.

<3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 01:50 AM |
Lux
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
night had enveloped them. the shadow she had been so fervently stalking melted into the inescapable obsidian of night. where others might find fear in the darkness, lux felt entirely comforted by it. She enjoyed the way in which the darkness clung to her, as though night it's ran his fingers through her coat and drenched her in impenetrable obscurity. It was a comfort but not a shield. With the dim light shrouding her vision of the ground, lux relied solely on the feeling of it beneath her paws to determine her path. The ground had at first been rock hard, dried by the harsh extremities of the sun and scorched as though no rain had fallen in years. Yet as Lux traversed (unknowingly) deeper into the pit the earth beneath her paws began to change. The hardened earth began to soften and to stick, clutching at limbs as though in an attempt to keep her. Thankfully the glacial queen was not so tired as to ignore the warning and so (carefully) she turned to retreat. It was only when she did so that Lux finally noticed the stranger who followed. Instinct caused her hackles to rise once more, her lips flattening into a thin line - neither menacing or welcoming. She stood rooted to the spot, the pit sucking at her paws as though to devour her. She regards him carefully though without much emotion, the lines of her face remaining stoic despite the inner turmoil that raged within. She realises now that what she had assumed where the sounds of the pit where actually this wolf on his approach. While she was irritated she hadn't realised sooner, she was not afraid. As the stranger stumbles over his choice of words (an action that oddly wolfanises him as opposed to painting him as a threat) Lux watches closely, her senses suddenly heightened by the strangers company. "O? and where am I to stay if not here?" her brow arches in question, the first movement of her facial features since she had turned to look at him. Though her voice held a tint of amusement, the question was entirely genuine - she was a stranger to Doutaini and having no idea where exactly she was proved difficult in deciding where exactly she needed to be.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 03:22 AM |
Catori
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
:o oh my gosh! thank you so much shaz, its lovely ;.; <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 04:16 PM |
Lux
Unregistered