pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Could You Code This?
Posted 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM |
Kasai
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
So I'm creating a gang in Doutaini, but with any thing someone can apply for, you need a application. Now I personally am crap at code, but I know some people are absoulotely genius. I only ask for someone's help because I've practically asked everyone and am starting to lose hope.

What I would like: I have a image which I will insert at the end of this. I'd like the image to be to the direct left and the text to the right. The text would be to the right of the image. That's literally it. For whoever does decide to help me, thank you <3

[Image: 1ef068626b877009183f94a46225c009--black-wolf-a-wolf.jpg]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-04-2017, 10:26 PM |
Elle
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Can do tomorrow if no one gets to this! Posting as a reminder.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 02:52 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
Kasai do you still need help with this?

Tag me if I don't reply in three days
If I don't respond to a tag in three days come pester me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 07:36 PM |
Kasai
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Yes, please ;]

Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 02:56 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
Okay so I have two versions with different background position...
1.top-left
TITLE?

subtitle sutitle

Compliment interested discretion estimating on stimulated apartments oh. Dear so sing when in find read of call. As distrusts behaviour abilities defective is. Never at water me might. On formed merits hunted unable merely by mr whence or. Possession the unpleasing simplicity her uncommonly.

Now indulgence dissimilar for his thoroughly has terminated. Agreement offending commanded my an. Change wholly say why eldest period. Are projection put celebrated particular unreserved joy unsatiable its. In then dare good am rose bred or. On am in nearer square wanted.

Up branch to easily missed by do. Admiration considered acceptance too led one melancholy expression. "Are will took form the nor true. Winding enjoyed minuter her letters evident use eat colonel. He attacks observe mr cottage inquiry am examine gravity." Are dear but near left was. Year kept on over so as this of. She steepest doubtful betrayed formerly him. Active one called uneasy our seeing see cousin tastes its. Ye am it formed indeed agreed relied piqued.

As collected deficient objection by it discovery sincerity curiosity. Quiet decay who round three world whole has mrs man. Built the china there tried jokes which gay why. Assure in adieus wicket it is. But spoke round point and one joy. Offending her moonlight men sweetness see unwilling. Often of it tears whole oh balls share an.

"."

2.just left
TITLE?

subtitle sutitle

Compliment interested discretion estimating on stimulated apartments oh. Dear so sing when in find read of call. As distrusts behaviour abilities defective is. Never at water me might. On formed merits hunted unable merely by mr whence or. Possession the unpleasing simplicity her uncommonly.

Now indulgence dissimilar for his thoroughly has terminated. Agreement offending commanded my an. Change wholly say why eldest period. Are projection put celebrated particular unreserved joy unsatiable its. In then dare good am rose bred or. On am in nearer square wanted.

Up branch to easily missed by do. Admiration considered acceptance too led one melancholy expression. "Are will took form the nor true. Winding enjoyed minuter her letters evident use eat colonel. He attacks observe mr cottage inquiry am examine gravity." Are dear but near left was. Year kept on over so as this of. She steepest doubtful betrayed formerly him. Active one called uneasy our seeing see cousin tastes its. Ye am it formed indeed agreed relied piqued.

As collected deficient objection by it discovery sincerity curiosity. Quiet decay who round three world whole has mrs man. Built the china there tried jokes which gay why. Assure in adieus wicket it is. But spoke round point and one joy. Offending her moonlight men sweetness see unwilling. Often of it tears whole oh balls share an.

"."

I tried bottom-left too, but it looks bad. Still, if you wanna see it, tell me and I'll put it up, too.
Unfortunately I can't do scrolly tables, so if the text is short it'll look like this:
TITLE?

subtitle sutitle

"."

TITLE?

subtitle sutitle

"."

Kasai

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 11:09 AM |
Kasai
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Thanks Zinna! I'm sure I could get someone to do that. It's really nice <3

But, sorry if I wasn't being descriptive enough. I said to the right of the picture, and I guess I didn't work it properly. The text would be to the right of the image, and out of the image (not inside). Sorry if there was any confusion <3!!!

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 12:28 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
TITLE?

subtitle sutitle

"."

one more try. Kasai no need to apologize! :)

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 03:15 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
Okay I can't do it... Sorry! :/ Kasai

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 04:10 PM |
Seacca
Spirit
Female, 6.75
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
532 ep
© sea
coding incoming<3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 04:23 PM |
Seacca
Spirit
Female, 6.75
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
532 ep
© sea
TOY SOLDIERS AT THE READY;

He had spent time spacing out during patrols since Badr left. Earth was smaller then ever, unnaturally quiet. His paws had worn out a path along the borders by now due to his habbits of pacing them. He was paranoid as of late, but why? It was a feeling he couldn't quite explain. His mood had been whack, and the personalities were taking control more often.

Like now.

Pankius snarled as the call reached perked auds. Limbs pulled him forward and they groaned in protest. The dramatic change in weather from cold to warm, he ignored it though deciding to carry on with his life. Badr had left, Akuma was upset. He was always upset the fucking little bitch. He hardly knew her, and the fact that she had been cuddling up so close to that Rebel man... well. To shorten it, he had no chance. It was over. Time to move on.

headers bro

post stolen from akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 11:09 AM |
Kasai
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Seacca THANK YE SO MUCHHHHHHH

[ Reply ]