pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
i want to make things
Posted 09-23-2017, 12:05 PM |
River
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
GIMME THINGS TO MAKE.

name: link to profile if you ain't postin' as it.
inspo: words, link to moodboard & shizz

and that's all i need.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 12:07 PM |
Imogen
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Name: Imogen
Inspiration: this song, warmth, happiness, thunderstorms, light

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 12:33 PM |
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.50
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
549 ep
© Sylvirr
omg me me me me dee you are love you are life
POCK ME

Mercury's profile is him obvs. Uh. He ain't got a moodboard really so here's his playlist (here) and his Inspo thread (here) and I based him off of Kuchisake-Onna. You. Uh. Probably don't need the link but here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna . Just in case. Don't ask why I have an obscene amount of knowledge about obscure horror folklore.

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 12:46 PM |
River
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
@[Wren] Imogen

spun from sunlight, spilled from the warm glow of the heavens – she is splendor, she is striking. a preternatural creature, hewn with precision and care. it is as though divine intervention guided each cut, each cast of detail. diminutive, slipped from an impure womb. evidence of the lack of purity is there: in the angular cut of her face, in the lack of substance in her make. she is far too lithe, far too short. an outlier, pulled from a coywolf and her thief. she is as the bastard-make entailed, with the hips blooming to greet slim shoulders, and the ghastly veil of her rusted mane. the sand of her cape extends throughout, paling only at her lips, loins and the ends of her feet. it's streaked, blighted with inscription of soot and ash. like oil atop water, sinking deeper and muddying the myriad further. a nymph; casually reminiscent of an aunt she'd never meet, with eyes stolen from the divine. sharp, and intrusive: her eyes pierce, and rend. they are fury, they are hungry. they too, are touched with lackadaisical flare. a libertine's dream, two mouthfuls of ardent absinthe. yellow, touched with plague. a damning chartreuse that is filled with scandal, and mirth. they are playful, and harrowingly rough. she is no martyr, no sweet thing that came heaven-tossed. she is pulled from shadows and passion alone, from stolen nights and hidden days. a poet lives there, a careless poet, but a poet nevertheless. testing speech

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 12:52 PM |
Imogen
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
River I'm going to go hug it and cry ily <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 01:11 PM |
River
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Atticus

spun from sunlight, spilled from the warm glow of the heavens – she is splendor, she is striking. a preternatural creature, hewn with precision and care. it is as though divine intervention guided each cut, each cast of detail. diminutive, slipped from an impure womb. evidence of the lack of purity is there: in the angular cut of her face, in the lack of substance in her make. she is far too lithe, far too short. an outlier, pulled from a coywolf and her thief. she is as the bastard-make entailed, with the hips blooming to greet slim shoulders, and the ghastly veil of her rusted mane. the sand of her cape extends throughout, paling only at her lips, loins and the ends of her feet. it's streaked, blighted with inscription of soot and ash. like oil atop water, sinking deeper and muddying the myriad further. a nymph; casually reminiscent of an aunt she'd never meet, with eyes stolen from the divine. sharp, and intrusive: her eyes pierce, and rend. they are fury, they are hungry. they too, are touched with lackadaisical flare. a libertine's dream, two mouthfuls of ardent absinthe. yellow, touched with plague. a damning chartreuse that is filled with scandal, and mirth. they are playful, and harrowingly rough. she is no martyr, no sweet thing that came heaven-tossed. she is pulled from shadows and passion alone, from stolen nights and hidden days. a poet lives there, a careless poet, but a poet nevertheless. testing speech

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 01:50 PM |
River
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Cedar: https://i.imgur.com/wgwJZCH.png

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 01:53 PM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Sub-Alpha
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
175 ep
© Apax
you know you can always do roswell bb <3

darkreds/blues. he's steelgrey with that patch of like, normal timber wolf colors on his shoulders.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 02:39 PM |
Rebel
Valeraine
Rebel Omega
Female, 1.75
Meso-runner
33 [a.] in, 115 [a.] lbs
0 ep
© Mkohy
name: Valeraine.
inspo: Sassybun babu, Dead bird, clicky

name: Murmura
inspo: 'I am goddess', ethereal, purple, shadows, protective, for the misfits -is misfit.

choose either one or do both <3 idrc i just want your arts.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-23-2017, 02:51 PM | This post was last modified: 09-28-2017, 04:08 PM by Julie
Julie
OOC Account
Female, 29.00
----
--- in, --- lbs
0 ep
© Julie
name. Keston Lioncourt
inspo. stock • waterscapes and sunshine, devout, crusader, lion-hearted. aslan from chronicles of narnia.

contact julie
( liorelysia #5051) • ( liorelysia ) •
( liorelysia ) • ( liorelysia@gmail.com )

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-24-2017, 10:01 AM |
Jolvet
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
-mkohy is far too greedy and needy im sorry

name: Jolvet.
inspo: Clicky, colors of black, blood red, grey, muddy brown, pastels... war, violence, trickery, powerhungry.
Ref.

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-24-2017, 10:19 AM |
Rebel
Praelia
Rebel Scion
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
14 in, 34 lbs
30 ep
© Fluttershy
Praelia!
Iberian Wolf is what I'm using for her generally.
Link for song!
Wise beyond years, calm and collected, stoic in face (emotion mostly shown in body language). Rebel!

[ Reply ]

Posted 09-24-2017, 10:24 AM |
Enigma
Revenant
Enigma Wolf
Female, 4.75
Ectomorph
40 inches in, 80lb lbs
0 ep
© Fluttershy
Revenant!
She's a white, grossly emaciated looking, long furred she-beast haha orange eyes!
Just use some ten years songs as muse because that's what she is haha (Dancing with the Dead, Actions & Motives, Chasing the Rapture...etc.)
She is spooky! Like slinking around like a cat, whispers and hushed tones to talk, hissy, friendly but seems crazy or senile or something. Also has an inherited mind game where her mind gets overtaken by a fantasy world, that's trying to kill her.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-16-2017, 11:21 AM |
Ecclesias
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
IM DOING THESE AGAIN, OK? ok cool.

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-21-2017, 09:58 AM | This post was last modified: 10-21-2017, 10:02 AM by Mars
Earth
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 4.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
513 ep
© ev
mars !

click here; you won't regret it! [song inspo]

mars is a brown, black timber wolf with a torn left ear (half missing), a scar leading from his elbow to his shoulder on his left side, and a white stocking on his right leg. ref here; done by rae. v v v earthy guy, caring, compassionate, and passive. loves learning about herbs and meeting new people. is pretty much in love with the earth and all it's creatures. (wouldn't hurt a fly unless he was super hungry) has the BIGGEST devotion to kaede.... he is,,,, is also,,, maybe a flirt (-;
(lowkey will cry with joy if you do this ok flies away)

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »