pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
couldn't forget
Posted 10-07-2017, 03:28 PM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
153 ep
© crow.

The bear flopped over on his side at her silent behest. In her mind, this was as it should be; She had defeated him in a fight for dominance, thus, she was now dominant over him. That power was not taken lightly, but rather, used for his own good. Besides, whenever he grew tired of giving way to her, he could simply challenge her dominance and they could settle it with another match. Somehow, though, she didn't think that was going to happen. Not that he enjoyed being submissive to a female, or perhaps to any wolf, but that it wouldn't be necessary. The moment he gave up, heaved his sigh and let himself go limp beneath her, she removed her weight. Hers was a... direct way of being, but it was not unjust.
      She crouched down beside him, her stomach brushing the red-rock beneath. His invitation was considered with a serious expression. "I would be lying if I were to say that I was not tempted." In truth, she was far more than tempted. She now desired to be a part of this wild and unforgiving place. "But there are things that give me pause." Like not knowing how to properly socially interact with others. Sure, Bjorn had taken her actions and personality in stride, but not all would find so easy to exist beside. Her gaze scanned the terrain, as though it would provide the answer as to how best explain to this wolf her thoughts. All it gave was dusted cliffs and jagged rocks.
      Finally, she settled. "I would need to know Charlotte. To meet her and learn of her. So that it may be discerned whether I can live... beneath, her." The only alpha she'd ever had was hardly a shining example of what they should be. Poor prior experience compounded with her very nature--blunt, dominating, violent--made this a daunting decision. One she couldn't make without more information. Always more information. She turned a serious gaze on Bjorn, searching the features of his face as she decided how next to speak. "I don't pledge myself lightly." At this she leaned down to him, close enough that her breath would tickle his nose, should he not move. "And I don't take kindly to being told what to do." Her tongue flicked out, intending to leave a saliva-trail across the bridge of his muzzle.

notes. they are so flippin cute q.q
words. 406
tags. Bjorn

Posted 10-07-2017, 06:10 PM |
Bjorn
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

BLACKBEAR; the ebony boy did not expected her to leave her position so soon. as she raise back in her legs, he also decided to move, but only the head, neck lifting the skull to watch her laying by his side. finally, he imitated the woman, belly on the ground and back legs like a feline ready to attack pose. he was happy to hear she wants to be a rebel, but the man's expression was serious as he carefully listen to her words.

at least she know she is hard to deal with. probably bjorn is the only one who accepts her normal aggressiveness and hard words, because he accepts she is, in some ways, better than him. her warm breath near his muzzle made the boy basically freeze. he was like a rabbit frozen in time, afraid of being attacked by the lynx with speed of light. his eyes moved quickly from her eletric gaze to her muzzle just once, but if this was an attack it would be his sentence of death. you can meet her and talk to her. his voice was low, still serious, yet full of hope. she is always open for conversation... and you don't have to change to live amoung us. please, stay.

Devil May Cry

Posted 10-09-2017, 08:13 AM |
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
153 ep
© crow.

There is fear in the bear's gaze as she leaned in to lick his muzzle. Fear. And she is reminded of her talk with Mars; The revelation that he, too, was afraid of her. She withdrew her head without touching him, pulling that viperous tongue back to its cage. All she seemed to inspire was fear in others, and that either bred disgust or hatred. Taking a step back, she turned her head to the terrain around them in order to hide the pain in her gaze. She moved a few steps closer to the edge of the path they perched upon, and gazed down into the precipice. Surely, there was more to her than what others saw? One's perception of themselves must be based, at least in part, on the perception of them by others.
      "I should like to meet her." The wolf turned back to him, the sadness now only a lingering thought in her eyes. "But first I would hear more of this ridge." A small smile, tentative, peering, with much less fang that usual. An attempt to mend her mistakes.

notes. wow i got super interrupted by everyone and everything for this post e.o so it's short and crappy. sorry!
words.184
tags. Bjorn

Posted 10-09-2017, 12:13 PM |
Bjorn
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

BLACKBEAR; he was not dumb, or blind. he saw that his reaction made her sad or upset, somehow. still, he doesn't know what to do. she walked to the path border and so the ebony warrior raised back in his feet, approaching her carefully, his muzzle would touch her cheek if devil may cry allows such touch.

if there is something bjorn hates the most, is faking expressions and smiles. it is, probably, more painful than a bone breaking. his gaze was serious, staring her light colored orbs. don't fake a smile. voice was low, yet not enough to be a whisper, and tooking advantage on his superior height, his paw came from the ground to lay on her shoulder, pushing her closer to a side hug if she did not tighten the muscles to be as hard as a stone. he would talk more about mountain lion ridge later. you will not move until you feel better. copying her words, bjorn smiled trying to bring her some bood energy, and finally he would lick her muzzle (just like she did) if her face still close to his.

Devil May Cry dawww they are cute af

Posted 10-10-2017, 07:19 AM | This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 09:26 AM by Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Rogue
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
153 ep
© crow.

Humor, simple and clean. It spread across her face in a fanged smile and twinkled in her eyes. She accepted his touch to her cheek, welcomed it, and pressed back against him in response. Physical touch was a necessity in her life. She craved it. And when the other party was the one offering? Well, the enjoyment was fierce. She was still leaning into his cheek she felt a paw at her back, a pressure that bid her come closer. So she did. She took a side-step into him, pressing her body to his. Reveling in his embrace. There was something... entrancing about feeling to heat of another body next to hers. Something satisfying about it.
      "I do not fake anything, Bjorn." Words said with a smile, followed by a short chuckle as he licked the bridge of her muzzle. It was true. There had never been a reason in her life to fake emotion, to try to exude something opposite to what she was feeling. It served no purpose, and only caused frustration and miscommunication between wolves. Not that she could keep any sort of emotion out of her eyes, even if she tried. She knew, from the looks others gave her, that her eyes were open windows to her soul--always expressing her thoughts and feelings in twinkles and swirls. "I would hide nothing from you."
      Then she took a step away from him, away from the edge of the cliff-path, dipping beneath his paw to release herself from his hold. The chill of his missing heat stung her flesh. Bracing herself, she shook out her pelt. An action designed to rid herself of the thoughts flitting through her head that she didn't quite agree with. Then she stood still once more, and fixed him with that electric gaze. "I will return to meet Charlotte." Not quite a goodbye, but still a promise to return. She reached out with her muzzle, to touch him gently--gentle being with enough force to move his head, she'd learn one day--on the cheek. Then she turned, and padded back the way they'd come, intending no detours on her way back across the ridge's border.

Devil May Cry exits unless stopped.

notes. gah i loved this thread <3 now we can do their sdf thread :DD and don't worry, she really will come back to meet charlotte. bjorn has her SUPER interested in joining rebel xD edit: fixed typos >.>
words. 362
tags. Bjorn

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2