pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
share it fairly [open]
Posted 08-27-2017, 12:51 PM |
Barrett
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
my little theme of using pink floyd lyrics as thread titles continues
ANYWAY. SO
i am here to offer my services doing avatars and postscripts!
examples can be found on my own storage thread (that has too many wolves im making too many help me), here!!
and ive been using kiwi's base code to work off of

im not really able to do super advanced things yet (im working towards getting there, and this should help me practice) but i am willing to make them! i dont ask anything in return, i dont think these are really worth trading for? idk if you feel they are and want to offer something go ahead, im just pointing out these are kind of minimalistic and simple.

the minimum information i need from you is maybe an idea of what colors you want!!!! you can also give me a quote to put on your postscript, as well as specify what font (and if you only want it used on the quote for image, or if you want to have your writing also in that font!) feel free to give me a specific little phrase to put at the bottom, sort of to indicate what color speech will be!

i do advise you to pick out a web safe font (a list can be found here), at least for your writing. that link goes into more detail but tl;dr web safe fonts are usually fonts already on your computer, but if they arent on someones pc, the web safe font stack will display a font that looks similar and is installed on that person's computer.
that was long and i figure most of you know that, but it couldnt hurt to leave an explanation for anyone who doesnt. im not gonna refuse to do anything for you if you dont use one of these, dont worry!!

it'd help a lot if you linked stock yourself for me to edit for your avatar and postscript! im not the best at picking out images
please do keep in mind im not heavily skilled at photomanipulation, but if you really want, ill give it a try. cant guarantee itll look really good though
i believe i could decently replace the background of your wolf? if you could link me a stock for that, too, ill give it a go!! i can also make the background of your text something other than just a solid hex color!!

another thing: if you want, i can pm you any of the image edits to check if they look how youd like!! this would probably be a good idea if you want a postscript, so if i can change anything you need changed before i put it together and all, but ill do it for avatars too, just let me know you want me to!!
please dont worry about telling me the image needs anything done or that you dont like something about it! i wont be hurt, it helps me to make sure it looks right, because i want what i make for you to be the best possible!!

if youve gotten this far im glad youre still here GHJFKL because that was a lot of reading. if you want me to make something for you just use either (or both) of these little form:

your name:
your wolf's name: (just let me know here if you want it in somewhere in the avatar)
stock: (link to stock of your wolf)
color scheme:
text, if you want any:
font you want used:
any other stuff i need to know: (anything that wasn't specified anywhere else on the form)
do you want to see wips of the graphics and stuff?: (fairly simple. ill pm you by default, but if theres some other way youd like me to do it, just let me know!)

postscript form
your name:
your wolf's name: (just let me know here if you want it in the ps graphic)
stock: (link to stock of your wolf, and if you want me to replace your wolf's bg, maybe leave a stock you want it replaced with. if you can't give me any stock, just describe your wolf!)
color scheme, or any exact hex colors you want used for text, bg, etc:
font and font size:
graphic quote, if you want one:
speech text quote, if you want one: (goes at the bottom, is the color you use to indicate speech, all that)
solid hex color text bg, or do you want an image?: (if you dont want a solid color behind your text, let me know!! i'll find an image to use if you dont have any ideas for what you want. no worries about it not looking right, ill show you this along with the graphics)
any other stuff i need to know: (anything that wasn't specified anywhere else on the form)
do you want to see wips of the graphics and stuff?: (fairly simple. ill pm you by default, but if theres some other way youd like me to do it, just let me know!)

THAT WAS SO LONG IM SO SORRY i just wanted to be thorough haha..
ill be doing them in the order of whos requested!! if you post a form, youll get what you asked for, though you may have to wait some!!

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-28-2017, 10:52 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
postscript form
your name: Amber :3
your wolf's name: Zinna
stock: Unfortunately I don't have any, but I've got a reference here
color scheme, or any exact hex colors you want used for text, bg, etc:
font and font size: scheme? ambery! or, something natural...
graphic quote, if you want one:
speech text quote, if you want one:
solid hex color text bg, or do you want an image?: some floral-themed image maybe? If you want I can find something, but right now I don't know. :\
any other stuff i need to know: (when) all is said and done!
do you want to see wips of the graphics and stuff?: no, thanks :)

Tag me if I don't reply in three days
If I don't respond to a tag in three days come pester me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-28-2017, 06:47 PM |
Barrett
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
HH its done!!! i really hope youll like it!!! the gray area extends a bit to accommodate longer posts!!! i dont think youd have the problem of extending past the end of th flowers? but if you do end up with that problem, just let me know, ill try and fix that!!!

Write here. ""

https://pastebin.com/dhfHX0Rz
i put it on pastebin bc. ive always used it idk
i would save th code somewhere though

if theres anything you dont like just let me know and i can probably change it!!
Zinna

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-29-2017, 04:59 AM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 3.50
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
122 ep
© Amber
It's great! Thanks! :D