pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Strange Brews [1/2]
Posted 08-24-2017, 10:13 PM |
Dogma
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

STANGE BREWS [1/2]

Please leave the following:

Name of your character:
Body type/color/appearance/etc:
Ascetic (what look you're going for):
Any words/table or avatar:
Anything else?:

Feel free to keep it vague and I'll see what I can come up with. Examples to come.

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-24-2017, 10:23 PM |
Azelie
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Name of your character: Azelie

Body type/color/appearance/etc: Meso-fighter, reddish-timber that's prematurely going grey; missing the top half of his left ear. He's also missing his right eye and has some heavy scarring that goes from the bottom of the socket to halfway down his cheek. His remaining eye is dark brown, like coffee.

Ascetic (what look you're going for): He's an adventurous monk, so you can play around with that idea~ =3

Any words/table or avatar: Surprise me with whatever you decide to make~ I'm very easy to please.

Anything else! Have fun with this one! ^.^

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-25-2017, 10:21 AM |
crow.
OOC Account
Female, 26.75
----
17.2 in, 1.2 lbs
0 ep
© crow.
Name of your character: Devil May Cry
Body type/color/appearance/etc.: Endomorph--big, burly, thick, very not womanly even though she is female. for references of her pelt patterns, see her profile <-- click
Ascetic: all the anger, rage, etc. you can pool into one pic
Any words/table or avatar: no text necessary beyond credits (and please do add credits because you deserve them, else i will add them for you ;3). table please!
Anything else!: nupe!

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-25-2017, 08:38 PM |
Dogma
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Azelie - this is where I'm at. What do you think? I can just turn it into a table from here or just keep fussing with it. I'm thinking about cropping it and maybe getting it more towards one color? Let me know!

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-25-2017, 08:49 PM |
Azelie
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Dogma , I like it a lot, as it is! =D And your idea to crop it and see how it turns out when you tweak the colors sounds like a plan to me~ ^.^ I'd be extremely happy with whichever route you decide to take with it though; whether you want to keep playing around or not~

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-25-2017, 09:34 PM |
Dogma
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Azelie

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eget lorem mauris, sit amet fermentum velit. Sed porttitor, odio non scelerisque iaculis, erat nunc ultrices lectus, sit amet consequat libero nunc vel dolor. Donec id velit velit. Vivamus non sagittis urna. Quisque tempus ligula nec leo vehicula ac pellentesque sapien adipiscing. Quisque odio odio, tincidunt nec aliquet et, tempor vitae ipsum. Praesent dignissim eros ut odio placerat vitae egestas justo pulvinar.

Suspendisse eros orci, iaculis vitae ultricies a, porta vitae tellus. Phasellus et diam leo, at vehicula massa. Phasellus in lorem velit, non pretium tellus. Donec rhoncus lorem vitae turpis porta vel tempus ante eleifend. Sed ultricies libero ac mi commodo ornare. Morbi vehicula diam sed turpis auctor accumsan. Aliquam vitae mi interdum nisl consequat mollis. Phasellus sodales varius adipiscing. Maecenas erat felis, tristique sit amet vehicula sit amet, porttitor ac leo. Aenean diam mi, condimentum scelerisque consectetur suscipit, laoreet sed elit."Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-26-2017, 06:50 AM |
Azelie
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
It's perfect~! Thank you very much! <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-26-2017, 10:50 AM |
Dogma
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Here's the code for you as well. I'm glad you like it!

Code <3 :

<center><div style=background-image:url('http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1766/zfWs5e.png');width: 500px;background-color: #000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top;"><div align="justify" style="width:400px; padding-top: 510px;
padding-bottom: 30px; font-size: 10px; font-family: times; color: #717c6a;">

Suspendisse eros orci, iaculis vitae ultricies a, porta vitae tellus.
Phasellus et diam leo, at vehicula massa.
<font style="color:#e7d6bd;">"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "</font>

</div></div></center>

[ Reply ]

Posted 08-28-2017, 06:26 PM |
Dogma
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 

Devil May Cry this is where I'm at. I like the way the wolf is turning out but i think it's really boring haha so I might scrap it and start with something new. I just don't want you to think I forgot about you!

[ Reply ]