pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Requests!
Posted 07-05-2017, 04:12 PM |
Kristi
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
This is something that I know we had in the past, though I don't recall exactly what had happened to it, but I'm bringing it back! x3

Post here with request information that would normally be asked of you on the studios, such as character name, reference images, colors, etc. If someone gets bored and decides to just go randomly gifting people with graphics, they can look here for easy access of everything for each character.

ONE request per player until after you've been gifted for your prior request. Once the gift is made, it can be posted here, and the request will be deleted, giving others the chance to obtain a gift. At the end of each month, graphics will be removed from the thread, so get your codes as soon as you can, or they may be lost.

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-05-2017, 04:24 PM | This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 04:34 PM by Szymon
Szymon
Spirit
Male, 5.50
Meso-fighter
35 in, 122 lbs
465 ep
© KittyKookiez

Eton blue eyes

Color scheme - Purples, teal, and blues work for him :)
He's your average, innocent, heroic guy

KittyKookiez OOC Accountcredit

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Doodle and his friends on Dragcave :3

[ Reply ]

Posted 07-05-2017, 11:23 PM |
Zion
Rogue Wolf
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
37 in, 138 lbs
5 ep
© Sparrow
Roscoe is a little pupper who is the color is sand. A little blonde boy. He has light baby blue eyes and the signature Lioncourt mane (a lot of hair around his neck, like a lion's mane).

Pictures: http://dout.liorelysia.com/images/kesceo1blue.jp

http://dout.liorelysia.com/images/kesceo...1498749826

I reallllly need a postscript/table for him. I don't care how it looks or anything. Thank ye :)!

[ Reply ]

Posted 10-27-2017, 02:08 PM | This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 03:16 PM by Nova
Nova
Spirit
Female, 1.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 90 lbs
34 ep
© Tae
idk if ppl are still doing this but now that Nova is deAd she def needs a new ps/avvie

Nova is a basic black wolf with green eyes, taLL aF, CREEpY AF . Uhm, super religous... here is a whole gallery of refs on dawntheives lol http://dawnthieves.de/gallery/search?sstring=Xelha

Song inspo- Boop 1 Boop 2 Boop 3 Boop 4
Boop 5

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-07-2017, 06:09 PM |
Hesdia
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
my wolf is skinny, very dark black. she has a scar on her front right leg. her muzzle and part of her chest/neck are white. she has amber eyes, and a gray strip under her tail. i am new, so tell me if i am not requesting right! :) want i would want most is a text image thingy. ty!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-07-2017, 11:20 PM | This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 11:21 PM by Evan
Evan
OOC Account
Intersex, 19.25
Meso-runner
x in, o lbs
0 ep
© ev
[Image: 95F4U0A.png] [Image: Xhs5Jll.png]

for Iofiel, not the best, but here you are.

discord: ev#5275, skype: teenagehemmings, & pm: Evan.

primary character(s): mars & otto.
secondary character(s): icarus, clancy, & auriel.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-07-2017, 11:28 PM |
Evan
OOC Account
Intersex, 19.25
Meso-runner
x in, o lbs
0 ep
© ev
[Image: EO2aW1X.jpg]
Riverwind; here is an avatar c:

discord: ev#5275, skype: teenagehemmings, & pm: Evan.

primary character(s): mars & otto.
secondary character(s): icarus, clancy, & auriel.

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 04:29 PM |
Hesdia
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
could anybody make a table for my wolf? she is black with a scar on her right front leg. her muzzle and chest are creme white, and her eyes are amber. she is a healer, and battles insanity sometimes. TY!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-08-2017, 04:47 PM |
Riverwind
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
i also need a table for my posts. my wolf is large and silver with blue eyes. he has a scar on his back right leg. i will accept photo or art. thanks!

[ Reply ]

Posted 11-16-2017, 07:40 AM |
Storm
Clancy
Storm Wolf
Male, 1.25
Meso-runner
31 in, 117 lbs
22 ep
© Ev
i need some art for my baby, clancy. just an avatar unless someone is feeling extra creative.

clancy is a storm pup, darkened fur with oceanic blue eyes. the valentine boy is crowned with the small mohawk of the bloodline. but, thanks to his mother, it is not only the mohawk that shows he is just apart of the valentine bloodline, yet the izaaks. wavy curls of hair lay against the front of his neck, meeting the mohawk at the back of his neck. resembling a lion mane that is cut short and a hyena's mohawk- a breed of two different heritages, mixed into their newest generation. within the wavy curls, lies a lighter brown that seems to fade when his hair sticks straight up near his crowned joy. the rest of his body is cloaked in a deep brown that makes him almost the deep color of a dark oak. his tail holds fur that likes to drag against the ground as a pup, when he grows, his tail will become hanging low with fur- yet will not touch the ground. working up to his face, it is cloaked in oakish coloring. his eyes are the only thing that seems to draw people in, begging them to look deep into them. and once he catches the flies in his trap of sweet blue, they discover the peach color that lays at the shallows of his eyes. long eyelashes seem to dip down when he tries to seduce the other party into believing that he is nothing but, an angel boy. a persuasive trait. when the wind seems to ruffle his fur, or he shakes himself after a midnight bath, the light shows what is lying underneath his first layer of fur, a lighter color that seems to match the front of his neck and chest. pearly white teeth with blackened gums, claws blackened as well, almost blending with his paws.

he is very loyal, like a wolf version aslan, noble, and family-orientated.

GOOD LUCK IF ANYONE TAKES THIS ON ♡

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 04:40 AM |
Amadeus
Rogue Wolf
Male, 4.75
Meso-fighter
35 in, 130 lbs
0 ep
© Amber
Anyone feel like making something for Amy here?
Meso-fighter, black as void w/ off-white eyebrows and silverish throat. Mohawked (son of Finch), heterochromia: left eye blue, right eye gold.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 09:30 AM |
Newt
Banned
Male, 3.25
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
My babe newt here needs a bit of art, preferably an avatar or table.

He’s a really sweet babe, and from earth. Very very loyal to mars, and will do anything to make his pack and family’s proud of him. The best reference I can give is on his profile, or of tala or Akela from dawntheives.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-01-2018, 12:41 AM |
Hel
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Amadeus

I hope these will do?

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-01-2018, 01:31 AM |
Hel
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Newt

Here's an okay-ish avatar for now, if you'd like it.

[ Reply ]

Posted 03-01-2018, 02:52 AM | This post was last modified: 03-01-2018, 03:04 AM by Sphinx
Sphinx
Banned
Female, 2.75
Ectomorph
5'8 in, idk lbs
0 ep
© Sphinx
aaahhh gosh all these are so beautiful uunngg
here's my request for my boy aagh

name: arkady
appearance: there are refs on his profile, the desc, a pic, and a doodle i made of him [the latter is more clear], so he's white, his muzzle is light brown, and up from the line of his eyes and covering his ears he's a paler brown. this continues down the back of his neck, thinly, and scatters across the length of his back, also with the same tone of brown as his muzzle freckled amongst it, and his eyes are cerulean blue. his fur is not particularly thick
personality wise, if it'd help you to know, arkady is cold, vacuous, and extremely conscious of the pointlessness of mortality.
colour scheme: idm really! cool greys and whites, maybe blues
i'd appreciate an image in general, and then an avvie made out of it?

thank you soo much all your art is so mwah <3

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »