welcome,
MAIN MENU
Season & Time

Summer
Feb 10th - Mar 23rd

02-17-2018, 03:18 PM
pack pages

                       

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders Solace
Posted 02-11-2018, 08:25 PM | This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 11:16 PM by Mercury
Enigma (Site Helper)
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.00
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He wonders if this is....the right thing to do. Or rather, if it's the best idea. But he needs this--at least, he THINKS he does. He sighs heavily, carrying himself over the terra until the gentle roar of the waves that lick at the jetty delta that is the Cerulean reaches his ears. It isn't as if he can SEE what it is that is going on, so instead, he listens--and hopes. He is in dire need of something--something he isn't certain he can rightfully place. Perhaps it is the voice in his head--HER voice, the voice that is not Kurai, nor his own--that voice of some lost goddess that has plagued him since childhood, her demands-- or perhaps it is simply the madness that has infested his mind for far too long finally breaking through the cracks of his mental defenses. Whatever it may be, it is not something he knows by heart and so it is with a heavy heart and a deep sigh that he finally finds his toes at the borders.

Should he call? He knows nobody here.....but Keston and Clarke. As if that isn't whom he's come to talk to. No mattter. He sighs, pacing--perhaps he'll gather the strength after some time.

Keston

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]










[ Reply ]