pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private gunmetal kisses.
Posted 02-11-2018, 06:32 PM |
Evangeline
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Meso-fighter
33" in, 105 lbs
0 ep
© vio

twilight was gloomy overhead - luminescent and sparking. while evan was white blur, ivory fringes ruffling in the heavy summer breeze. the contours of her flesh spoke of brutal history, and constant war drums on a blood soaked night. evangeline was speedy. always fast. unable to stop her thundering paws, jaws agape as she took in the scents. they were in the midst of summer solstice, it was warm even during dusk. evan's darted past many borders so far, even the infamous ridgeline gorgon spoke of. they all spoke of dwindling hopes. dead kingdoms. it was actually quite sad. ( pathetic more like it. ) so far evangeline only found herself drawn where the electricity burned beneath her paws most often. she'd find her way back there eventually.

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-11-2018, 07:11 PM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
124 ep
© Mkohy
YOU'RE MY MEDICINE & I WANT TO DRINK YOU IN.
Tolerance has never been Murmura's strongest area of conduct, especially with her control dead. So the tiptoeing of her borders, it struck deep, ringing in her ears like a beautiful harp being broken and destroyed. Of course, though, let her play nice this time. She comes quickly to the pale blur. A hum easily falls off her lips as she approaches. Eyebrow high in question, amusement dancing in her eyes. Not the good kind either, mischief smoking in and out the sun dipped gems. A chuckle on her lips. "Mind giving me a name? After all these are my lands you're... dancing along."
A sweetness over takes her face, a small smile with a wink from her grey encased eye.
She was playing it nice, after all, the woman had yet to actually fall through with trespassing but it was enough to cause Murmura's hackles to rise as she took a seat,
raising her grey leg to her chest, waiting. "Though I suppose I should offer my own. Murmura Verien-Deimos Amare... Queen Murmura."SPEAK.
Evangeline

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-11-2018, 07:45 PM |
Evangeline
Rogue
Female, 2.75
Meso-fighter
33" in, 105 lbs
0 ep
© vio

midnight narrowed eyes examine the pale woman - (ghost?) - that comes floating forth with unforseen elegance. the unmistakeable mischeif that spilled into murmura's tones makes evan's black lips curl into a more amused angle. shadow children they were, but the pale gem that sits at murmura's breast says otherwise. ( the sweetness does not distract, it's utterly useless against evangeline's critical gaze. ) darkness-bathed limbs settle beneath evan more securely, before she settled onto her quarters ina more relaxed stance. you say that as if i have a choice. features smooth out into a vixenish expression, a laugh escaping her maw quietly. ears leaned forward to listen with a calm demanoer. that's a long title for a hefty crown. the ivory woman purred, throat rumbling as she decided to respond. ( respond with her real name, however foolish that might turn out to be. ) evangeline.

Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-11-2018, 07:58 PM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
124 ep
© Mkohy
YOU'RE MY MEDICINE & I WANT TO DRINK YOU IN.
Entertainment seemed to find a fine moment to join them as a burst of giggles sought out of Murmura's lips. She had become rather unpredictable in her emotional state,
though it seemed to be getting better, if atleast more comforting. Though, it was doubtful anyone else had the same thoughts as a wretched smile cracked Murmura's face, no sweetness, but purity. "You're right about that." No choice. Just like Theodosia, no choice to escape, not ever. "And it should be long, after all that's the least I can do for my wife. Take her name and crown upon her murder, and thrive... After all, it is so very boring here, so very desperate and sick..." Body lent back, her serpentine tongue struck out to lick her lips, slow and deliberate, she was oh, so, very amused... Far too much time had been spent in rage without result.
But, now, it was time for those said results. "Evangeline."- - -.
Evangeline

[ Reply ]