pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Open bandage it all
Posted 02-05-2018, 06:00 PM |
Faunn
Rogue
Male, 5.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© Faunn
This wasn't his finest hour.

Thickened and weighted down by the muck of the mire, Faunn attempted to shift himself to higher ground but failed with another heavy sigh, nearly as heavy as the mud itself. This wasn't at all what he imagined when the woman he encountered on his travels told him about Doutaini: it had seemed so heavenly, like a magical utopia carved into the earth for any an all. So when he was met with what appeared to be an endless pit of mud, decay and stench, Faunn could only furrow his brow and grumble beneath his breath. No matter, he supposed, smoothing his facade and tightening his lips into a forced smile. He would overcome this rancid place and either find a face to give to the land he was told about, or simply continue on his travels. He had no plans to settle down, after all.

Several yards and minutes later, a bit of respite: he's hauled himself onto firmer land in the form of a hummock that rose about two feet above the muck, allowing Faunn a much-needed rest and somewhat of a vantage point to get his bearings. Filth clung to him from the halfway point of his body downwards, effectively parting him in two even halves: the russet redness of his upper half, and... well, mud from the rest down. Lifting his carmine eyes to the horizon, he cannot immediately see anything worth traveling to. A dead tree here, another hummock there. At last, he figured he'd allow himself a lengthy rest before turning around and going back.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 03:39 AM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
"Well don't you look...comfortable..." there is a drawl of feminine tones weighed down with the hoarse reality of her life, as Charlotte appears as if out of nowhere. Stealth an ability and a lifestyle, she could make it anywhere without being seen or heard if it was what she wanted. Not a god-given talent like the rest, no, a practiced skill she had honed after years of hard work and consistent training. She stands tall now, against the muck and grime of their oh-so-graceful front door, her underside matted at the tips with mud that had decided to stick there. Emerald orbs shine brightly from within her dark eyeline, almost feline-like in the way they pinch closer at the edges, they portray the amusement her taught lips do not. Half of her face is still bare of fur, the flesh scarred though not so much as to make her distasteful to look at, her ears shredded, lips a little on the tattered side, and her body covered in scars, she could have been the perfect mascot for the pits. "Welcome to Doutaini," she offers, gesturing behind her to where the treeline begins to thicken, and here is where that iconic smirk of hers unfurls.

Two canines slip free, protruding from curled lips in amusement. The red rogue before her is as tall as she, something she could tell even as he squats in the mud. "Probably not what you thought, huh?" she continues, "tell me, did you find us by accident or were you told of the beauty? Believe me when I say... there is a whole lot more than this cesspool." there is a rumbling chuckle before her tail swoops into a wave, her head lowering before she turns a little, showing the rogue her ribs as she gestures to that same treeline again; well you can't sit around all day.

Faunn

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 12:36 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.50
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
Duty led him here yet again. Although with each visit to the desolate moor, he grew to hate the place less and less. There were fond memories and wasted days alike, but there was one thing he could truly say about visits to the Kuro Pit: they were always interesting. His amber eyes burned like fires in his skull as he prowled forward, muck sliding through his evenly-spread toes. He was in no particular hurry, large body moving languidly through the open landscape. But then, two shapes appeared on the horizon, both familiar in their own way. The beast could see the traveler, rouge fur glinting above a muddy underbelly. From this distance, the male's body language indicated that he was quite exhausted. He had seen this time and time again--weary travelers entering Doutaini, always searching for something. Just like he had been, all those years ago. Still, Vaitan preferred never to make assumptions.

The other figure was familiar in an...utterly different way. He knew her, heart and soul, but never as intimately as he would have liked; no, the stake had buried itself deep, wrenching a chasm between their two spirits. If he could ever leap across that widening gap, he would--but only if Charlotte extended a hand to help catch him. His intrigued expression softened, and the beast slowed his prowl, approaching the pair just as Charlotte finished speaking. He left a respectful distance between them, facing the newcomer with his head held high. The fire beast's entire aura was one of casual confidence, and the gem that rested against his broad chest shimmered in the light. "She will not steer you wrong," he said encouragingly, his deep voice reverberating all around them. He glanced over at the woman, offering her a wink and a somber smile. When he returned his intense visage to the stranger, the hint of his playful grin still rested in the corner of his lips. "But she can't show you everything Doutaini has to offer."

Faunn :)

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 01:46 PM | This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 01:47 PM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
he’d been lingering within the shadows for far too long. ocean eyes quiet and calculating as they observed the terrain with such fervor - allies coming and going. he greeted them with the same exciting fervor that Mars had once greeted him within the willows. but he’d lingered back far too long for his liking within the situation now. a beauty, one of red and white bloomed from the Kuro muds seemingly disoriented and lost. as any new dweller would be. he did not approach first bough - he remained stationary within the foliage of the dead brush as he watched the man. uneasiness clouded his dilutions as the serpentine like creature surfaced from then air. incisors peeling back as a quiet growl pulled from his carnage lips at the devils words. hackles raises and muscles clemched tightly, as he watched the woman carefully. another came soon, his aura different. but despite the arrival, it wouldn’t condone newt to stay within the shadows any longer.

breaking through the darkened brush the moose like creature would make his prescribe known, snorting quietly towards the serpentine like devil that twisted the visions of doutaini within the boys eyes. “Do not be tempted by what this devil perceived to you.“ newt would hiss through clenched incisors. slightly startling himself with his hostile nature towards the fae. he never knew he could get so defensive about his home and the gods. “Doutaini is far more than what you see here. She cannot offer you the full experience.” as the words pushed past through his lips - a wild course of power wOuLd course throughout his veins. growth springing from his paws as grass and flowers brightened the area. “There is far much more here than what she perceives.” the other mans presence at this point was diregarded - a shard of guilt pressing at his temples as he turned to the stranger uttering a courteous dip of the head to him.

ooc;;Didn’t expect him to act like this, also mobile post Faunn

!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 03:04 PM | This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 03:33 PM by Faunn
Faunn
Rogue
Male, 5.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© Faunn
Note his surprise the moment the she-wolf appears before him, all stealth and calculated movements. Faunn couldn't help but to blink a few times in his quiet surprise, calmly attributing his lack of notice to the exhaustion that plagued him. Nonetheless he immediately rose to his feet in her presence, not yet recognizing her for any rank or stature but purely because it was the respectful thing to do when greeting another wolf. "Comfortable isn't the word I'd pick," he replied, one brow quirking as the dirty goatee at his chin danced. It was meant in humor, as he so suspected her first words were. The more she spoke, the more Faunn began to realize that perhaps he'd been mistaken and this was indeed Doutaini, marked only by the mire as its entry point. The foul smell was enough to chase anyone off, so perhaps it was designed on purpose to keep strangers from entering?

"I'm not a judgmental creature, so I both assumed and intended to look for the best in it." His dark lips lifted in a friendly smile, though he's very much aware that this woman appeared bred to fight, to dominate, to control. Her very body was a devil's playground of scars to speak her truth, but thus far she hadn't offered him harm nor appeared to intend to. Faunn was seconds from offering his name when another appeared, this one wearing a necklace at his throat that sparkled with a ruby gemstone. For a wolf who took things in gentle, kind stride, Faunn found himself growing increasingly uncomfortable when yet even one more wolf joined them (this time wearing an emerald) who had an unkind greeting to give in respect to the first woman who'd saluted him. He's nearly too distracted to see the grass and other flora sprout at this wolf's whim, but he's unsure yet how to address it: one thing at a time, as it were. Years of pack custom came flooding back to him, lost in his nomadic oblivescence. This, he realized suddenly, was a grounds where all walks of life came to collect more life. Had he known, perhaps he wouldn't have come this way.

With a wary glance to the wolf wearing the emerald, Faunn's smile faded somewhat but he made efforts to keep what remained of it in place, not wanting to appear unkind. "Now now," he said through that smile, "no need to fight over little old me. I was only hoping to do a little exploring, meet the locals, and take advantage of the season by finding some new herbs to study." It's the best, most straight-forward response he can think of. At this point, Faunn's only goal was to diffuse the tension that was quickly rising. He didn't come here to cause a problem, after all.

His carmine eyes traveled between them, making easy, gentle eye contact as he did so. Behind him, his ginger tail offered a quiet sashay. "Would custom allow me to pass, or do I need to talk my way out of something here?"

Newt, Charlotte, Vaitan

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 10:14 PM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
124 ep
© Mkohy
TAKE ME WITH.

A laugh marked her entrance, oh the gods, she felt jolly. Her sadness had twisted into a illness, her emotions unpredictable, and far dangerous, for now she lay soothed, amused as she overheard small words of the conversation. "She can offer something we cannot. Something we can only dream of in drugged induced love of the gods." A smirk plastered her face, eyes twisting through the group, landing for mere moments on Vaitan before moving on. SHe only cared for one. The one she wished to take into service. "Freedom from this addiction of fickle beings. While all we can offer is their gifts of false safety." A hum fell from her lips as she skipped forward into the group, head high, never to falter. "We are all here for the same reason. This is where people come to be... sold off into a pack, yes, let's say that. I offer simplicity, and wish to make this quick, relations can be formed at a later date, no?" Her head tilted to the side, a minx of a smile curled her lips as she licked them. "I offer shelter, work, and food. You do as you are told, when you are told and you are free to do as you wish when you are without command. My rules are simple and easy to understand. Punishment will always be severe no matter the crime, but I am the judge, and you will not argue. So tell me a name. A name which will serve me." She would not play games, not with this one, seemingly sweet like a bee's honey. And just like honey, he needed a creator and protector, a role she would gladly fullfil under his wishes, and with a raised brow she stood, a true queen, awaiting an answer.

but, she wasn't finished and her eyes tossed toward Vaitan, a sickly sweet smile on her face, words dripping with sarcasm, "Oh, and dear Vaitan, do thank that lovely wife of yours for allowing the murder of my fiancé, she was killed in front of her children, you know?"She turned to leave, not waiting any longer, instead only called back for the one of her greed.
"Either follow now or summon me at my hill to accept my offer. I will not beg for you. If any others here wish to talk sometime, feel free as well."

Murmura Exists.

"---"
CharlotteVaitanNewtFaunn
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-08-2018, 05:16 PM |
Faunn
Rogue
Male, 5.50
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© Faunn
(bump for Charlotte? don't want to skip you since she was the first to arrive)

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-08-2018, 06:33 PM |
Enigma (Site Helper)
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 6.00
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
His entrance is nearly as sharp as Murmura's exit, and he looses a light 'tch' from the corners of his mouth as the dark creature slides like oil between Charlotte and Vaitan, playfully--and affectionately-- pressing a kiss to the cheek of both. "Just the people I love to see! ....If I could see." Hah hah. "But ah! Not the reason I came. I see we're playing with someone new? Oooh," the earthy smell of Newt hit him--but this was not Mars, and briefly, the Blind Seer's expression twists into one of concern. Mars.....has been far too absent as of late, and he makes a mental note to check on him. But he does not let this concern linger on his cheshire features for long,"My, my! Talking your way out of any situation requires a tongue as skilled as ones' thoughts. And I don't know about you, but personally, I could stand for a demonstration of just how skilled the tongues of SOME people here are." Flirt level: 5000. Stop it.

Never.

"So, what did I miss?" he asks, swinging his attention back and forth between the Rebel woman and the Fire king--both people he knew and respected--and in Vaitan's case, loved deeply. He is certain that they'd never truly take his jeering to heart, and so he remains as jovial as ever, even as he croons a 'tstsktsk' towards Newt,"Nownow now, we can't have those on the verge of madness bouncing on in acting as if they're sane! After all, we here know all about madness, don't we, Mercury?"
"Yes we do, Mercury."
Replies a sudden mirror-image of himself,"It isn't as if talking to yourself is too bad, though." Interjects a third Doppelganger and the three of them laugh, lingering about on the edges of the peripherals of those there.

"Don't you mind me. Or me. Or that other me. I never mean anything I say. One of me always lies, one of me knows de wae, aaaannnndddd one of me takes the time you spend being cconfused to rummage through your belongings and pilfer hat I want. Luckily, you seem to be woefully lacking in pilferable items." he winks, a playful expression from an eerie facade, milky-white eyes in a forever-grinning face.

Faunn Charlotte Vaitan

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-10-2018, 11:33 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
Coming

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-11-2018, 12:23 AM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.25
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
He had caught the conversations lulling upon the spring air as Keston stood a steadfast ornament of Kuro Pit, pressed against the sloping walls of the perimeter. Cerulean eyes wandered from the features of strangers and acquaintances alike as the weight of recent events hung heavily on his chest. A forced smile sat on his lips, reminiscent of the usual fixture that came with ease, before the emergence of familiar faces tempted him from the solitude. The bold leonine mane was subdued in his presence given the weight of sorrow he carried from untimely ends, yet the Lioncourt was something of an optimist, believing the future would bring sun once more to clear the clouds. The voices mix together like the tumultuous waves of his homeland, a note of tension held within the exchanged words that tainted the newcomer’s first experience of Doutaini. An unsettled brow creased above clearwater eyes, distorting his charismatic demeanor upon entering the gathering with the clearing of his throat. “Welcome to Doutaini, traveler. My name is Keston, an ambassador from the Water pack.” The leonine man of the sea offered to help steer the conversation back to its proper bearings, picking through the parts of conversation he had overheard just moments before his arrival. There was something that struck his curiosity, especially after Keston’s recent lesson with Zinna on the properties of red aloe. The man took an interest in finding some herbs to study and Keston was eager to fill such a role in his pack. Yet, he remained uncertain of whether the man wished this first experience to be a quick stopping point in his journey, or if he would decide to find a place to settle by days end. Wearing a kind expression, the Lioncourt sent the tufts of hair encircling his neck into a subtle wave as he bowed his head to those in attendance as a silent greeting. He lingered on each of them for a moment in turn before cerulean eyes held within the golden timber armor of the oceanic man returned to the newcomer, kindling a sense of curiosity in his chest.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-11-2018, 11:50 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
He stands to greet her and Charlotte offers him a smile, though her teeth are yellow and lips are scarred, it still seems kind. He replies to her jest quickly and she chuckles, she hadn't thought so. But moving on. "It doesn't take a judgemental wolf to deny this place a second glance," she tells him something he surely already knows, "but I can promise it only gets better." The beauty of Doutaini had to be seen to be believed, but before she can even begin to explain it, Vaitan appears. First, words of encouragement, and then his own input. She can't help the smirk that lifts her lips, the delicate chuckle that spills forth between them as emerald orbs lift to his own ember ones. "Vaitan," she greets him, her ears lowering as her chin dips in greeting, "I was just welcoming our newest visitor," she tells him, but then another appears.

Rudeness... Her head snaps towards the earth wolf and her ears bury to her head instantly. Hackles lift around her shoulders, along her spine, just as her lips curl up over teeth that are stained yellow, and already they drip with saliva. Her head lowers to reveal the curve of her shoulder blades above the crown of her head, her snarl echoes around the pits aggressively as she takes a warning step towards him. But Faunn's voice provokes her to behave herself, as well as the approaching figure of winds new queen. She is blunt, harsh almost in how she talks, but Charlotte snaps out of her anger blur. "Every pack offers something different," she quips, "if you feel any interest tickle your fancy, we can be found where the mountains turn red," she tells Faunn, before she straightens out of her stance and takes her leave. Not before Mercury arrives though, and she makes sure to bump him on the way out with an affectionate smirk.

Faunn Vaitan

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 07:35 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
a fools gold could only be measure dby how much wit he held - and by the looks of it within the moment newt had absolutely none. ten to one with his soul in mind as he weaved in and out of countless emotions all at once. anger. fear. sadness. relief. it all came crashing down upon him within an instant. the lack of rest he had acquired within the short timeline all catching up to him within a matter of seconds. swaying limbs carried him carefully, as his lips remained peeled in a snarl -wait, why was he snarling? what had this woman ever done to him to warrant such a hostile attitude upon her? the answer was nothing. he'd never seen the fae in his life, yet the feeling that struck him warranted and unwanted reaction from his tired mind.

one by one they all piled into the area, each and every character throwing off their own persona. one man even duplicating himself several times. it made the earth brute dizzy - so, so, dizzy. he wanted to sleep, just sleep. he could do that now - sleep. it would feel so nice and bring so much relief to his crazed mind and tired soul; yet he could not do that here. the introductions and duos went unnoticed, disregarded. even the lion man - keston was ignored upon his arrival. a labored breath pulled from the mans lungs as he addressed the strange woman, guilt clouding his face as he realized his actions far too late. this was no way for him to act. a quiet whine would push through his teeth as he dipped his head silently to the fae, tail tucking gently between his legs as his crown folded carefully into a settling position upon his head - a silent apology. he could take the crowd no longer, a unruly migraine beginning to pound upon his temples declaring war against him the longer he stayed. therefor, the young man would excuse himself from the crowd - weakened temple seeking out the comfort of the earth.

Newt Exits Unless Stopped

ooc;; sorry for the wait my loves i'm just going to have him exit here | Vaitan

!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]