pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Mature of fools and kings.
Posted 02-05-2018, 07:49 AM |
Wind
Voss
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.00
Mesomorph
31 in, 109 lbs
0 ep
© maud
black-bird feathered wings dragged in rain-wet mud, a forevermore to one's never ever. a red woolen thread that lousily held all matter and moons together tugged on her conscience, she being a sun-kissed beast dripping with alarming brown-red. blood, blood that wasn't her own stuck to fur once soft, once pretty. not yet had she found the time and place to wash her temporary battle marks in salted seas, the waters of deep lapis she oh-so admired. or claimed to. nothing else but herself in dumpshit lands of wet earth, reeking of strangers and –perhaps even worse– bilge rats. fuckin' bilge rats. endless discomfort at the term she threw at the ground she was standing upon, as if said ground could just disappear from beneath, as if she'd then fall into the stars. the disgust at the unwelcoming lands melted, leaving behind atrocious figures of what was once a face. she missed the orchids she'd collected at home, white as untouched snow, occasionally a hideous fuchsia. she missed the carnivorous flora, the ones she could sometimes spot closing as it devoured an insect. she missed home, her home at the salted seas. it remained a dream in a dream, a faint memory she could have perhaps experienced in a sleep. pathetic, really.

the sight of an equally as pathetic tree soothed her, if only slightly— from the eerie shadow it cast over the earth to the many feet that seemed to have stepped. walked by without a care, missing out, perhaps. she liked the idea of knowing that others were missing out, she –obviously– excluded. despite the sun hiding behind clouds as the cowards it is, in the air there hung a burning scent. as if a fire raged continuously. metal. if there was fire, there wasn't water, so she ignored it, as she did best. current initiative; find water. wash another's blood off, ye ratty ass. in all honesty, she did not quite remember how she got blood on her cloak in the first place— she'd ignored it and ran.

ooc;; yeeee

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-05-2018, 09:33 AM | This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 09:34 AM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
he was tired. so tired - beyond tired. in fact, he was so tired to the point where he didn't understand how he kept going after all this time. the fox had been skirting the borders of the kuro's for a while now - constantly coming in contact with new acquaintances and allies. he was determined to rebuild earth and its family. devastation had swept throughout the lands ever since the loss of several family members, draining every single coarse pore of energy from the agile creature. it took great effort for him to push forward, his body weakened and tired. muscles ached, and his head pounded with headaches every now and then. "Kaede....Give me the strength." he would murmur quietly - eyes lidded and baggy.

newt marched on though, determination overriding the unhealthy amount of tiredness that stunned his body. his chest heaved with great effort, as he pushed through the pits. ebony paws skirting over the thickened mud bringing him closer to the newest rendition to doutaini. a weak smile peeled at the corner of the man's lips as he cleared his throat before greeting the fae in a welcoming and soft manner. "Good evening miss. Welcome to Doutaini. Are you lost, or just a traveler?" his voice was fading, british accent thick and brittle - fragile to even the slightest click of the tongue as he acknowledged the new figure.

ooc;; Voss

!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 02:54 AM | This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 02:54 AM by Voss
Wind
Voss
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.00
Mesomorph
31 in, 109 lbs
0 ep
© maud
it seemed as if another one of the lubbers had decided to join her in her journey, which was no surprise, really. in a playful, lonely haze, eyes of coffee moved to the others', nodding lazily in greeting. " oi. " perhaps instinctive in response to the man's familiar accent, though the familarity had something odd about it— slightly different, a less rough version of the same game. the man himself was taller, larger, would have probably struck her as a bear if he hadn't looked so goddamn dead. " ye look like death. " she simply noted, a scarlet bass to her own voice. with these words, she waved away the question that had spilled from his lips completely. she had plucked her orchids dry and desperately desired to keep her initiative to herself, a secret never to be told. she shifted her balance in play-pretend discomfort. " the fuck's that? " she asked, rather inpolitely, nodding at the poisonous green gem dangling from his neck. she had seen ones of her own wear jewelry before, but something, something about this gem specifically drew her to it. a certain attraction, perhaps caused by the soft glow it seemed to radiate or rather the price it seemed to hold.

cocoa eyes moved away from the shiny and fell upon the man's features once again— a rather intimidating figure, large large large and woven of only the earthern breath. he was crafted of mountains, the colour palette of the depths. he was an abyss, perhaps. unexpectedly different from what he looked like, gathered by what was it that she knew. his voice had been softer than expected, a pleasing contrast, a complimenting oxymoron. his cloak was darker than she was used to, having seen only wolves of the sea in her times. no, she decided. despite the familiar tone to his vowels and his dropping out of consonants, he was not one of hers. so she would treat him as only a lubber, except if knowledge struck her he was not. but he reeked of earth, soil, rain and leaves. there was no salt to be found, no beach-sand in his coat, no water in his eyes. he was merely earth, a mountain, an abyss and all in-between.

ooc;; oop sorry its kind of crappy ;;
tags;; Newt
edited;; to fix tag and code c:

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 12:43 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
quiet winds coaxed at the small tufts of fur that melted themselves onto his woven figure. eyes, dull - yet bright. still somehow possessing that quiet fervor of kindness, and excitement. the green jewel that hung lazily upon his modesty, shone brightly - illuminating every dip and curve within the adversaries face. the women's accent was familiar - mirroring him of his own. a quiet, safe, and comforting reminder of home. yet, she placed more emphasis on things other than he did. ebony audits twisted wildly at the sea beauties comment, a quiet and gruff grunt pushing past his carnage lips. "Lack of sleep." he would address simply; weight shifting over to his other paw. brows raised in surprise at the foul language, yet he really did pay no mind to it after a while. muscles flexing quietly underneath the brassen skin as ocean orbs looked downwards for a quiet second to take purchase upon his neck. "A necklace." he would hum as a mater of factly - sarcasm dripping from his tone as the sleep deprivation grabbed a hold of him with icy claws - dragging him into the pits of hell which surfaced a bad mood.

"You never answered my question - given your peculiarity I propose you are a traveler though." newt would hiss through bracketed incisors. "Doutaini. Is where you stand, the Kuro's more majorly known by the shanks that linger here." huffing quietly the man would straighten his posture. broad shoulders thrusting forwards as he lowered his head squinting at the fae in a suspicious manner. "You're quick to question of the jewel I posses, though I believe a demonstration would be rather more intriguing than an answer." he knew his magic would be weak due to the lack of sleep, but nonetheless he harnessed every last drop of energy that would remain within him growth sprouting from his paws as a large patch of grass and flowers sprung from the mud. picking puckishly through the surface as the lush substance surrounded the small area.

"Magic." the brute would hiss quietly - head raising as he studied the outsider carefully. "My necklace allowed me to do that. It harnesses the power of many things that pertain to growth, healing, and earth. A gift from the gods - our god Kaede." he was blunt, though added quiet riddles to his explanations. gaze steady upon the blood pelted fae, as he continued on. "Here in Doutaini we possess powers from the eight demi-gods. Each pertaining to different elements or things."
ooc;; Voss

!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-06-2018, 09:45 PM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
124 ep
© Mkohy
TAKE ME WITH.

"Oh, my, my, my. Are all earth boys this dull?"
An amused light flickered in her eyes as small smile curved her delicate lips. Her entrance was smooth, with little thought as for once rage had not tempted to burn the sights of her insides and combust her into open flames, no, they did not. Instead curiousity burned. A boy and a girl, left all alone? Together? Murmura was tempted to leave, but already, deep in the depths of her drowning soul she knew the girl would not give so willingly, and that the boy had not come for such a thing. He was there for the same reason she was and with a gentle seat she examined them both. Her eyes stripping them bare as she rolled her tongue over her lips, a smirk forming as she took her time. They were both good products, she could not deny. Unfortunately, one was already taken so she settled on the girl and hoped to find her eyes would meet.
"I also have magic... Though, I sadly cannot demonstrate. I took my crown under the murder of my beloved, the god and powers of my new home are still at odds to me." Her head tilted to the side slightly, halflidded eyes narrowing as she took the position she wore from birth, leg drawn up to her chest, a posed cat.
"A warrior queen taken far too young... In front of our children." Whispered words flit off her tongue, sadness quietly etched into her eyes as she fought to hold her mischief, the tangled and danced the shaken oil and water, fighting till one breached the other and the new queen had to turn her head away for a moment, damning herself for the breach of emotion. Collected, she turned back, an apology shown on her face as she would not say the words of the devil, instead others took its place. "I offer shelter, a place of work, and food. You obey and do as you are told when asked, anytime you are without command is yours to do with as you please. I do not tolerate any breakage of rules, my punishments severe, but they are simple rules, none that should be held to complaint."

Silent for a moment, she let her words hand in the air, giving time for her conditions to sprout in the girl's mind before standing, smile gone. "I do not beg. You are new here and I have given my offer, as this man also wishes to do I am certain. Either you will give me your name and join me in building a queendom or find another path that suits your kindred soul better."

"---"
Voss
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Code by Sea.

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-09-2018, 02:25 AM |
Wind
Voss
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.00
Mesomorph
31 in, 109 lbs
0 ep
© maud
" ah. " she nodded uselessly, hoping to communicate her lousy agreement— only plagiarizing his words. he did look like he hadn't slept in decennia, perhaps less like black-winged death. somewhere in her empty stomach, she found disappointment, burning the slight hope that the man would have been to catch her from her never-ending fall. as the boy of nature before her spoke once again, the sea-child of satin would only shrug at the obvious. nature boy seemed to think he was funny, and the desert-snake part of her she still grasped on to awoke in a sudden fit of play. " i have eyeballs, bucko. i can see it's a fuckin' necklace. " there was still no difference in her tone from the previous words she had spilled, though these appeared strained before her eyes. as if she had to tear the words out of her throat. she waved away the snake for a later day, a fog she could not see nature boy through. what previously looked like chocolate eyes had now turned into an ocean of thousand black water lilies, dark eyes with a wicked smile. nature boy was a funny one, yes.

she nodded in agreement to her peculiarity, surprising herself with her own acceptance of something that seemed to be an insult. doutaini was the ground she stood upon called, a name she didn't think was hideous enough to fit the landscape. " demonstrate? " what the fuck were you supposed to do with a pretty gem at your throat? was he going to strangle her with it, or what? she smiled in disbelief as she nodded simply to his words, not wishing to doubt him this early on. though he hadn't handed her his name yet, a gift she believed was appropriate to give to a pretty woman in sight. must have been the scarlet on her cloak. as flora grew rapidly from, seemingly, exactly where he was standing, the lousy disbelief on her features washed away to a frown. she had encountered supposed magic before, wide-eyed witches in the black forests of kirr, dancing shamans in the temples of ergens, but none of them had proven to be as real as the .. magic before her very own eyes. she figured she must be going mad at last, something she wasn't really concerned with. she'd play along with herself, for now, as it could not possibly have been true?

" ye have a god, too? " she almost interrupted him, a spotting tone to her words. " it just gets better 'n better. " a soft mutter under her breath, a hidden insult, perhaps. now that he spoke once again, she had established that the creation of rapid flora had been very real at last. a manifest of her mind no more, which somehow pulled on her comfort and increased her uneasiness. despite her spotting words, she had yet to consider the validity of nature boy's words, a doubt buried beneath the persona in her labyrinthine self. suddenly, it seemed much more warm in the kuro, as the man had called it. she suddenly wondered if he could craft orchids.

she glanced up wildly as a feminine voice of soothing cello entered the conversation, and was startled to find out that the woman spoke differently than she and nature boy. the frown had not yet slid from her expression, a porcelain doll of ugly disbelief. tilting her skull only a bit, she noted that she liked the sight of the angel-cloaked woman, a relief found in a stranger's golden eyes. " dunno, are they? " a lopsided grin flowed onto blood-ridden lips as her gaze shifted to boy of nature and sleep deprivation. she decided she had taken a liking to the woman of royal with the stone-grey necklace, as if a storm cloud on a ( ironically ) windy day. she stood silent once again as the woman spoke, despising how she herself had nothing to bring into the conversation. what had been a dull blade had now sharpened to the edge of a cliff, and she wasn't sure if she preferred that over the less hostile nature boy. something, something about the cold diplomacy of the new-faced woman sent shivers running down her spine.

something of distrust sparked inside as the golden-eyed woman denied her ability to demonstrate. but the sea-child was glad, somewhere, too. she wasn't sure if she could take any more magic and gods and whatever bullshit they would hit her with. though, she nodded quietly at the words of loss the woman spoke, detecting the sea-deep atmosphere, and set her eyes upon the man of flora in a lousy attempt to avoid the sudden change in conversation. once the woman spoke again, though, she frowned. a queen, huh? sitting all high and mighty on her royal ass on a throne of wind and shadows, who did this strumpet think she was? hot anger hand-in-hand with eternal annoyance resulted in a dull sigh just after the woman had spoken. she would remain silent, though, hoping for the queen to take a chance to right her image.

turns out, she didn't have to. understanding for the woman came after the following words, an admiration for her supposed iron fist of ruling. she shifted her weight, a half-smile on her lips. " name's voss. " she noted as she shot nature boy an apologetic look, though she herself wasn't sure why. " huxley. " she added in a lower tone, last name being something she did not scream off the rooftops. " aye, i'll come with ye. " she added nonchalantly, her gaze upon the snow-cloaked one. uncomfortably, she realised she might have made her decision too quickly. whatever, now she had to hold on to it tighter than she'd ever done.

ooc:: oof, long post comin through
tags:: Newt, Murmura

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 09:30 AM |
Wind
Voss
Wind Wolf
Female, 2.00
Mesomorph
31 in, 109 lbs
0 ep
© maud
ooc;; Newt boop <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 07:24 PM | This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 07:36 PM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
his actions ceased to interest the woman, as did his words. unexpected, yet not completely borrowed or bothered from him. a light chuckle would bubble from the brit's lips at the sating dove's serpent like response - foul language spilling from profain lips. to say he was surprised would be a lie, he'd met those with a foul tongue before - one's like serpents that struck and hissed words of death and life. she was not a first, nor was she special to him. just another dandelion in a field of flowers.

the arrival of another would cause brutish ears to perk in peculiarity - like a rabbit being threatened. a quiet smirk peeled at the corners of the brute's lips as he inspected the new woman carefully, brows raised in a peculiar surprise and interest into the words she spoke upon the group. specifically addressing the earthened brutes in general. "Oi, that depends - Are all winter storms as ravaging as you?" he'd never seen the woman before, or the jewel that careened itself upon her neck. perhaps, a new pack - or old one. he did not know, yet it peeked his interest - despite his lack of desire to consult with the raging sea of a woman.

ebony audits twisted carefully upon the man's head as the winter storm spoke, pity careening through the earthened brutes veins as the winder queen spoke of death upon her crown. it beseeched him with such sorrow -- sorrow only a bold and caring heart could understand for others. it took no longer than a few simple words for the ravenous doe to make her decision, a quiet smile finally tipping at the exhausted fox as he dipped his head in good will to the woman before arising on weakened paws. "Good that then," he would hum, tail swishing nonchalantly behind brazen frame. "If you ever wish to consult or visit, you can find my king and I in the Gaia." newt's brow would curve quietly as his carnage lips tipped into a tempting smile before he began to excuse himself from the queen and her new subject. "Welcome to Doutaini, greenie and good luck brazing white storm."

Newt Exits Unless Stopped

ooc;; made this sweet, short, simple, and quick <3 | Murmura

!!NOTICE!!

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-15-2018, 11:18 AM |
Wind
Murmura
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
34 [a] in, 121 [a] lbs
124 ep
© Mkohy
Coming tonight-

[ Reply ]