pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
you think i'm gonna let you down?
Posted 01-20-2018, 09:06 PM | This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 09:07 PM by Mars
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

dust and strands of lose fur cover the man that hasn't arisen in what feels like a decade. there is only a thin layer of dirt that covers his fur. he hadn't been here for long, he had moved from the west end to here. there was a deepening sadness in the man. but underneath it all, there was a even deeper burning sensation for his love of earth, of kaede. his eyes brighten during the night. he lay in the pits, the edge of them nearing earth. there is young life that rages around him. his eyes focus on a blooming flower, his eyes widen. there is an awakening in his soul. the burning green sees through the night as his necklace shimmers. life. kaede. briar. his paws press to the ground, dirt and dust falling as the wind blows around him in the dead of night. his eyes fall to kaede's lands. a soft pitch leaves his lips- a whine. his necklace burns a bright green, his heart clenches as he lifts his feet in a run.

homehomehome. he had been gone for too long, let too much pass because of the departure of his dearest friend asceo, his sister theodosia, and the death of the king still raged in him. but kaede had brought life to the young man- well, young being a wary term now. a breath leaves his lips as he picks his run up into a quicker pace, speeding to the lands of his home. the temple is in sight and a snarl leaves his lips as he pushes himself faster, running inside as he makes his way to the alter, he stops, quickly before bowing. there is silence, only dust and dirt in the air from his sprint.

kaede, i need you to help me through this. i need you, kaede. i need strength. he knew badr was now gone. he had heard the call from rosewell but, he was in a deep depression, a deep slumber. but fear not, he would find her soon. he would help her escape from the rebels. his eyes burn as he rests his head against the alter, tears falling. he would not lose another. his heart clenches, the weakened man falling to his knees as he lets out a breath. kaede might not make it, but the friends that were still here would. his pack was here to hold him, and he would return to hold them back up now. i have this. he whispered before there is a howl for two wolves that he had missed even more dearly than the sadness had crept. he needed someone to hold him up, just for now.

Pidge, Akuma, & ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN. MARS WOULD LOVE IT.

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 09:26 PM | This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 09:29 PM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas

solitude was one thing that seemed to cloud the temples central and general idea within the mid-moore. hearts and minds beating to one accord as the earth and soul connected with one another - channeling and capturing the hearts of those whom called the astonishing forest home. stirring silently upon the forest floors the caramel infused brit would bound onward throughout the territory. broken audits swiveling quietly a top of his head as he took in his surroundings. the forest seemed dead and lifeless now - almost cold and too quiet. for he hadn't seen many around since his arrival and revival of the Earth Necklace that perched proudly upon his chest. in fact, he hadn't seen mars since that day. the darkened man seemingly vanishing within the dark vines of the temple, being swallowed whole by the darkness that consumed the looming trees over head.

when all hope seemed lost, a loud and piercing howl rang throughout the territory reverberating off of every stone wall and brick that nourished the lands. newt wasted no time seeking out the man whom so diligently made the call; even if it had been for only two in particular. for the king had arisen to his throne once more, beaten, and broken now more than ever. breaking through the tree-lining quietly, keen steel eyes would gaze up towards his king in sorrow at his despondent attitude. he'd heard of badr's leave. he had never met the woman nor knew of whom she was, but he knew that her leave had left the entire temple unnerved and moved. which hurt him to see. "mars" newt would breath out quiet and mournfully, as he addressed his higher order. for he mourned for the packs loss despite never meeting or knowing them formally. pushing forwards the younger brit would inhale quietly, muzzle pushing firmly and passionately against his kings neck in a comforting manner.

action
""

Akuma - Pidge

ew ew ew this is bad but, babe is here to mourn with them

!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 09:57 PM | This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 09:59 PM by Meliae
Earth
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 4.50
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© tig
SOUR-APPLE, BITTER BITCHES, I'M NOT FUCKING WITH 'EM || for a moment she watches them. the demons with talons in his guts, the cowering figure, and the young man who tends the king. she is cocooned in the heavy dark, transcendent, high on the chthonic mass she conducts in the shadow-choked belly of the temple, only some minutes concluded.

birthed from those, deep dim rooms, so far in the earth that they are womb-warm -- lynx-eyed, the light catching half of the profile, lashes gold over the engorged pupil that pinholes in reaction, jaw stark with crocodile teeth and the lush black velvet of her lips. her's is a gaze to get drunk on, pure absinthe, the pupils beetle-black, dark and reducing. the footsteps are pad-foot quiet; death's handmaiden, her sisters flies and maggots.

something vibrates among the apparatus of the woman's vocals-- the husky chatter of a cat, a low, crooning purl that lifts in an inquisitive register. the lips purse thoughfully, a muscle fluttering in her clenching throat. long limbed, spider-like. she moves among the dust barefoot, elegant ankles and dancer's limbs and the bunched sinew of her corubrine form. the approach is cautious, a delicate thing as the woman bunches low and crawls towards to mars upon her belly, stalking and predatory, all angles as she settles at a near distance. 'hello again.' those eyes could be made of glass: a lifeless perfection to them, a smooth, stationary sheen. she makes to groom along his shoulder, short tugs at the tousled fur, lids slitted as her lizard self murmurs uneasily, withdrawing after the second movement to eye him with one jungle-green eye.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 09:57 PM | This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 09:58 PM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.75
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; The days had gone by and Mars had not been there to cherish them with her. A season (or was it two?) had passed while their alpha had just disappeared. Vanished. Left. Abandoned them. Pidgeon had felt rage build up in her during those days; would Mars leave just like Badr and Theodosia? Would he just up and leave like they meant nothing?

She snarls in the night. And yet she knew Mars would never leave Kaede. The pale woman was running. Running towards the Temple. She needed to talk to Kaede-- To rant to him, to say the less. But her heels dig into the ground firmly and all the rage that she had let boil in her erupted. Mars had called her. Now, of all times, he had called her.

Long legs turn her into a blur as she is at the Gaia in moments. She sees his body covered in dirt and feels nothing. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! EARTH IS FALLING APART! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT I-" Tears pour down her face and she throws her muzzle onto his shoulder. She doesn't care that there is another there. She didn't care she was having an emotional break down in front of him.

"I missed you so. Damn. Much. It's like everything just fell apart while you were gone. Everything. Everything, Mars!" She's sobbing now. Her whole body rattles in emotion. Gods, had she missed him. No emotion could describe it. She could only sit there and hold him tightly. "I won't let you leave again."

speak think
Mars
sorry this was sucky i was rushing ;v

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-20-2018, 10:52 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
63 ep
© Tae
GLASS WALLS AROUND A GLASS HEART;

Tired. He was tired. He had been pushing himself to his limit the past few days. Work was a good distraction. He would tour the pits, scour the borders, chase away unwanted dangerous creatures and more. It's what he was doing now. Once again a fox had managed to weasel its way into the heart of Earth's territory. Usually he would ignore them, but Earth had pups. He couldn't risk it. He had chased it down and killed it. It hung from his maw now, swaying softly as he took long strides towards where he kept a stockpile of small prey. His head hung low, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Mars had... gone missing. Where he was Akuma didn't know. He was slowly losing his mind, but Pidge had stopped this process. She had managed to keep him sane.
His torn ear flicked as a bee hummed by, scaring him oh so slightly.He shook his head, trying to shoo away the insect. He was pleased when it buzzed off. He was close to hid den when a familiar howl echoed through the woods. He froze, head turning in the direction of the temple. Like a bullet he was off, cream colored limbs carrying him swiftly towards where Mars ad killed. He did his best to lout out a muffled howl through the dead fox in his mouth.
When he arrived, Pidge was sobbing next to Mars. Mars. He was back...he....he was back. A shaky sigh fell past his lips and he took a few hesitant steps forward. He was afraid that this was all a dream. The dead fox fell from his mouth and landed dully on the ground.
"Mars" his words were no more then a soft and hushed whisper. He took hesitant steps forwards, paws tentatively guiding him past Newt--who he would aim to softly brush up against in greeting-- and next to Mars. He collapsed down next to his king, head turning to bury into Mars' dirty neck. He pressed his whole body against him. He had so much to say, so many thing he wanted to tell Mars. Badr had left. Theodosia had left. They were shrinking. Their family was dying. Their roots were being severed. Akuma wanted, no needed, it to stop.
"Mars, you returned. Oh thank you. Are you hurt anywhere? There's food here if you're malnourished." He said softly, voice hushed and shaky with emotion. He wouldn't cry, Pidge and Mars would do that for him. He wasn't going to yell either, Pidge had done that for him. He was glad. He was happy that Mars was back. Relief rushed through hid body and sent tingles down his spine. He pressed his body even closer to Mars. If he was allowed of course. This was a simple way of letting Mars know that he was here. He could cry and Akuma would show no judgement. He was a shoulder for Mars to lean on.

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-22-2018, 03:34 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

mars feels alone for about a century before anyone shows, though it had only been moments past before newt had showed. a man he barely knew, only had met in the pits and had decided to return back to earth. his head is lifted when he feels the man enter and then press into him. mars lets out a soft whimper as he leans into the man's touch. it felt good, pleasing to be comforted as it had been awhile- ever since azrael had left, truly. his head leans down into the younger as his eyes close, only for a moment's time before he hears another enter. though the scent is not who he had called for. others had cared he was gone? his eyes open as he looks to the scion, his heart beats a bit faster as he tries to pull himself from the ground, but no avail. his head bows to her, meliae. he breathes as he motions for her to join them on the temple floor, to grieve and rejoice in the return and loss.

then there comes in the cries and yells of a very angry friend. he cannot help but stand to his feet, tears still rolling down his face. he gives a nod to newt as he nuzzles his head once more before he moves to the earthen wolf who seems to be in a frenzy. his eyes watch the female before he cannot help but engulf her in a hug, even if she fought it, he would fight it back and hold her. he let out a whine, and i will not leave earth again, pidge. it was all very hard.. i heard your call. i was too weak. too afraid to return to a place that i had left. i am so sorry, to all of you. to kaede and all of earth. he whispers as he nuzzles into her with a soft sigh, tears drying in her fur as he lets all the pain and sadness go for a moment's time. he lives in the moment for the first time in the longest while.

mars felt the presence even before akuma entered, the man's energy was so strong. something mars had came to love and trust. his head lifts as akuma enters when his name is spoken. mars nods to him as he gives a weak smile to the other. i am okay, dear friend. just.. saddened.
i have favors to ask of you all. before we leave this temple.
he whispered, who ever had showed, had cared and he knew that they would be here for awhile- whether that was for him or just earth- it meant the world to mars. his eyes flicker to newt and meliae as he took a step back to the alter, giving a breath.

Newt, Meliae, Pidge, Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-22-2018, 06:29 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas

Newt Kingsman
With his gaze lowered | 'He smiles shyly' | "A soft laugh echoing"

There was nothing in life that felt as it should. Days went by and yet the colors of the world yet dawning showed no beauty to him. Depression. Lack of desire. He felt as though there was nothing in the world that would yet satisfy his happiness since Mar's disappearance. He was back now though, the man who had given him a fortress and a home - whom provided him with hope had returned to him, Kaede, and Earth. But he couldn't feel more dead inside, even with the return of his King. Earth was dying, their numbers drastically dwindling - being burned down by the evil and wretched forest fire that seemed to infect and blind sightedly take a hold of each and every innocent soul; leading them away from the Temple.

The thought absolutely sickened him, and caused sadness to course through every cremated vein within his body. His thoughts ran wild, sadness, anger, and confusion coursed throughout his brain, scrambling itself into a whirlwind of thoughts - almost like an arithmetic sequence that was impossible to figure out. The only thing seemingly bringing the caramel infused brute down to earth once more being the feeling of Mars leaning into him - the quiet noise that escaped his chops not going unnoticed by keen ears as the Newt let out a sound similar to his alpha's previous one.

Quiet tears would well within the brutes steel eyes, clouding his vision in a dust of fogginess as he grieved for their dying family. The new figure that had entered the area going unnoticed - until a smaller white female came barreling through the temples ruins. Tears streaking her face as a stream of obscenities fell from brittle and broken lips, the sight is enough to break the knight as quiet and body wracking whine pushing past his lips as he finally allowed his own luke warm tears to fall.

Newt doesn't dare move, he remains stationary within his position as he watches the reunion and grief occur from the side lines. Afraid that if he tried to stand once more, weak and knobbly knees would give out up under him - causing him to collapse to the ground. As the whitened earth scout - Akuma made his appearance soon after the rest, brushing against his side ever so quietly in greeting, Newt would lurch forward, bony and alabaster skull moving to quickly nuzzle the man before he passed.

Words are exchanged, greetings, hugs, tears, and everything in between before the valiant and spiritual ruler would arise to his altar once more. Capturing the attention of the faithful and loyal servant as he spoke, "I'd follow you anywhere Mars..." Newt chokes out behind lukewarm tears and quiet sobs before inhaling silently, "What ever favor you ask of me - I will do." his accent is thick, broken and breathy. A quiet gravely tint tinging the surface as he speaks throughout his sobs finding it hard to breath as he awaits his King's ordnance.
ooc: flower boy is grieving
Code by Atlas; no touchie

Meliae - Pidge - Akuma
!!NOTICE!!
If I do not respond to a thread within two days please tag me again or message me on Discord

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-27-2018, 04:30 PM |
Earth
Meliae
Earth Scion
Female, 4.50
Ectomorph
38 in, 94 lbs
22 ep
© tig

SOUR-APPLE, BITTER BITCHES, I'M NOT FUCKING WITH 'EM || mutinous lips: they tilt at the corners, pressing the crease of her mouth thin, scar-like. she moves to him without thought, sleek hip inclined into the nook of his shoulder to rest among the dusty steps of the man's ribs. she is a serene creature-- docile, reptile eyes, the restfulness to her pious expressions. not even a flicker of emotion stirs at the raucous intrusions upon kaede's sacred ground. platitudes and please roll about her like water around a stone, though she is uncorrodable, unmoving. 'how interesting.' words borne forth on a quiet breath, chiefly for her own notation. she shifts imperceptibly, spine inclined against his thin ribs, head slung aside to peer down at him through the gold fringes of her lashes.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-28-2018, 12:50 AM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.75
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; She feels his embrace and doesn't fight it; a muscled body wraps her in the attention she had missed and longed for. Why can't you just be mine? Her heart is beat into a million pieces within moments, and she knows the answer. Because he is loved by all; you don't deserve him Pidgeon. Her subcouinciousness whispers, grinning a jagged smile at the pale woman. And yet she can bear it. She could bear anything just to know he was happy-- Anything for the man who would never love her back.

Mars assures her he won't leave her again (if your heart is stabbed and emptied of feelings will it ever feel again?). His words are like numbing medicine to her heart. It didn't hurt so much anymore. He nuzzles into her with a soft sigh, and she can feel the small droplets of tears seep into her fur. They stay like that for a while, and Pidge is in no rush to leave him. But he slips back to address the whole pack, and she allows this.

But Akuma arrives and she feels her heart flutter. She cannot hide the fact that she had developed feelings for this man (if a man is insane does that make the others around him sane, even if they have committed crimes against reckoning?). Her ears twitch as she finally takes into count the presence of Meliae and Newt. She barely knew the two, and because of this, can only offer a half ass smile (her heart still ached at the thought of loving a brick wall).

And then Mars words come. "I have favors to ask of you all. Before we leave this temple." She nods her head quickly. Anything for him. "As Newt said. I'd do anything for you. What is it you need, Mars?" Her voice is curious. What was the challenge?

speak think kill
Mars

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-28-2018, 04:07 PM | This post was last modified: 01-28-2018, 04:07 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
63 ep
© Tae
Akuma felt his lungs shudder as he presses against Mars. His nose was removed from the spot in his kings neck and he stood up to give his king space. He didn't want to overwhelm him after all. His mind drifted to the land of memories, and his mind is forced to wrap around the fact that he had came here via pits not too long ago. His gaze fell on Pidge and a smile lit up his features, the women had been there for him during Badr's leave. When his heart had been broken and he stood on the thin line of sanity; it was her who had shoved him back on to the right track. As for the other two, he barely knew them, he supposed he should change that if he were to be here for awhile. His attention was brought back to Mars as he mentioned something about a favor. He perked his ears and trotted closer, drifting closer to Pidge and attempting to brush up against her affectionately. He would wait silently for Mars to say what he had to say, anticipation rushing through his body.

Mars

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-12-2018, 07:39 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas
Bump Mars <3

!!NOTICE!!

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-13-2018, 09:58 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

the comfort of his family, the ones who had decided to show, was immense. he looks among them and cannot help but smile, mars' eyes light as they all speak of loyal and trustworthiness. his eyes follow to meliae, his partner in crime. the girl who had stood up for earth as well as he did. he only gives her a nod, she is where she needed to be. but, there is a tingle in his heart as he clears his throat,

meliae, may we speak later about something? privately. he nods to her before his eyes flicker to newt, oh. the newest, kindest. newt. i see that you are new but you are obviously very devoted to myself and kaede. so i want you to be a scout,
explore everything there is and go to the pits for new recruits to bring them to kaede's light.
his eyes flicker to pidge, the woman who had yelled and trusted him deeply. he cocks his head at her with a smile, pidge, sweetheart. i know this past has been hard for you.
but i trust you enough to be a hunter. the pack relies on you, just like i said before. it is an important title. i need you to own it for me. show kaede you are proud of being a part of earth, showing that you can provide for all of kaede's wolves.
he murmurs to the girl as he nods to her before looking to akuma, a man that turned out to be as sane as ever. his eyes flicker over pidge for a second before he nods to the man, you may have your choice of either warrior or pupsitter. or even staying as a scout. just for now, akuma. i see how you do with the kids around here, you protect them so well. and i know you want to protect me, so warrior would be good. by wanting to protect me, you want to protect all of kaede's lives. it is up to you. he hums to the man before his eyes flicker around them, the four that had showed. his tail wavers back and forth as he looks upon the advocates of kaede. maybe soon he would upgrade them all, but for now he needed to see their skills and their loyalty to earth.

Newt, Meliae, Pidge, Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 02-13-2018, 10:54 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Scout
Male, 2.75
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
34 ep
© Atlas

Newt Kingsman
With his gaze lowered | 'He smiles shyly' | "A soft laugh echoing"

His muscles are slack, gentle winds coaxing quietly at the tufts of fur that hang loosely from his broad and brutish body. Ebony audits swivel quietly upon his crown as he examines his king and peers in such grief, yet beauty all at once. He feels safe for once. At home, and welcome - even within the darkest time of grief that swept across their lands. His family was little in numbers, yet big in heart as they all perched themselves in union with kaede, and mars. Soft eyes traveling the torso of the valiant and noble rulers sturdy, yet malnourished body as he speaks upon his altar. Addressing the young scion upon them all first above everything else.

Pride, swells within the young brute's chest as his ruler speaks over him. An immaculate sense of peace clouding his judgement, replacing the solemn grief that held purchase within his dwindling mind set. A quiet smile turns at the corners of his lips, accompanied by the firmest yet smallest of nods to the lion - an agreement unto the rank he had bestowed upon him, as well as the tasks that came along. "I won't let you down, Mars." he speaks softly, barely above a whisper as to not disturb the king within his work and speech. Keen ears listening quietly as the man who oh so diligently held the family together went down the line, bestowing ranks of honor upon each of them like badges. A broad smile accompanying the brit's features as his tail wagged quietly behind him. Pidge, a hunter. Akuma, a warrior, pup sitter, or even scout along with the man. Such important roles upon the hierarchy - yet not too far from the standard wolf. For they were all equal in blood and flesh.
ooc: going to go ahead and get this out of the way, my loves <3
Code by Atlas; no touchie

Meliae - Pidge - Akuma
!!NOTICE!!

[ Reply ]