pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private Let's Let The Monsters Free // Akuma
Posted 01-13-2018, 08:14 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; She had met Akuma in a wierd way to say the least; they battled a fox with rabies and almost died. But don't all encounters end like that? Well, anyways, she missed him. He seemed cool. Ok, he was cool. But either way, she wanted to see him. No, Pidgeon wasn't desperate (ok maybe a little oops), but that didn't mean she couldn't interact with other hot dudes.

Pidgeon would call his name halfway to the Glade, as she had no intention of scaring off their meals. Jaws unhinged and her song filled the night, dancing among the stars and teasing the moon. Hopefully he heard it, and came.

But before she would arrive she would sight-see, as some would call it. Trees enveloped her in a dark yet airy forest, and grasses and ferns seemed to flourish in the forest. But as she continued, the forest thinned out and the plants got scarcer. The green grass was quickly replaced with more taller yellow grasses, and Pidge could almost immediately smell prey.

She could feel saliva pool in her mouth, and all instincts told her to crouch. But she did not. Hurry up, Akuma!

speak think
Akuma
lol I might or might not have copied a ittle bit of this from the thread with Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-16-2018, 01:41 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

He had spent time spacing out during patrols since Badr left. Earth was smaller then ever, unnaturally quiet. His paws had worn out a path along the borders by now due to his habbits of pacing them. He was paranoid as of late, but why? It was a feeling he couldn't quite explain. His mood had been whack, and the personalities were taking control more often.

Like now.

Pankius snarled as the call reached perked auds. Limbs pulled him forward and they groaned in protest. The dramatic change in weather from cold to warm, he ignored it though deciding to carry on with his life. Badr had left, Akuma was upset. He was always upset the fucking little bitch. He hardly knew her, and the fact that she had been cuddling up so close to that Rebel man... well. To shorten it, he had no chance. It was over. Time to move on.
As scenery changed from the mists to the glades and finally to the meadows he would simply stare. His eyes were upon Pidge's body. He ate it up ravenously. He would give Akuma someone else to fall in love with. His necklace would glow green and vines would sprout from the ground beneath Pidge's feet and attempt to latch onto three of her legs. If successful he would quickly slink up behind the slightly taller female, muzzle attempting to brush against her ear, breathe hot as he spoke.
"Oh sweetheart, don't you know night is when the monsters come out to play?" Pankius-- Akuma to onlookers --rumbled in deep sultry voice. "You're so pretty, I just want to hang you from a tree for all to see." he whispered, attempting to nip at her ear. He would take a step back in case she reacted negatively. He just wanted to play with the beast inside her.

Pidge

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-17-2018, 07:19 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; He hasn't answered the call by the time she's arrived. So she waits, toying with the long stalks of yellow grass. But she feels two eyes bore into her body and turns, tail wagging happily. "You came! I was thinkin-" The ivory woman stops as she feels the ground shift underneath her. Wait! What's going on?!

Firm vines wrap around two of the rear legs and one of her right fore legs. She is frozen in horror and confusement. What was he doing?! But his breath comes hot and raspy to her ear. "Oh sweetheart, don't you know night is when the monsters come out to play?" A shiver starts from her cranius and works its way down her spine, showing Akuma all of her fear in one movement.

"You're so pretty, I just want to hang you from a tree for all to see." Was that a... Compliment? What in the actual fuck, Pidgeon?! Lila screams in protest. Defend yourself! Pidge does as she says and turns her head in one quick motion, jaws open to snap and bite at any part of Akuma's body she can reach. But he pulls pack just as a she trys to bite, leaving her with hairs in her mouth. She spits next to his feet.

"What's a matter with you? This isn't you Akuma!" But you know you like the new him... Her subconscious sneers, biting her lust filled teeth into the woman's heart.

Who cares if you're a freak? BITE. HIS. FUCKING. TONGUE. OUT.

speak think kill
Akuma this post was trash

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 01:10 PM | This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 01:11 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

He felt a shiver rush down his spine as pain ignited on his cheek from the hair that was torn from there. He felt nausea rush through his body due to the continued use of his powers. He staggered slightly, grunting lightly. He did his best to ignore it, masking his inner emotions by a sly grin. He shook his fur, willing one of the vines on her front paws to crawl up her leg and brush against her neck. He wanted to wrap it around her throat and squeeze lightly but he was afraid that would piss her off more.
"Oh come on sweetie, sure it is, I'm standing in front of you aren't I? I look like me don't I? That must mean I'm me doesn't it? I'm just feeling a little playful" his voice was low and teasing as he prowled circles around her. Hunger was in his eyes and confidence in his stride. His head was held high, tail arched over his back in a sign of dominance.
Suddenly Pankius-- Akuma --froze. He shivered,and suddenly his posture deflated. Akuma was Akuma again. He looked at Pidge terrified, eyes wide and body trembling.
"Pidge, help, please please help me. I can't keep myself in he light, they keep shoving me off the pedestal. I can't stay in control." he was terrified, afraid of his own mind. He immedaitely released his control over the vines and sink to the meadows floor. He felt bile lodge itself in his throat and he did his best to swallow it down. He stared at Pidge, focused solely on her. If he did this he hoped that this would keep him in control for the time being.

Pidge oops its sucky I'm sorry

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-18-2018, 07:34 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; She feels one of the vines loosen and creep up her leg, stopping at her neck. It delicately tickled her, and in this split second, she seizes the moment. Jaws unhinge and she takes hold of the rubbery feeling plant. Sharp teeth tear into the vine, and she feels it break under the pressure of her bite. NOW TEAR HIS THROAT JUST LIKE THE VINE. For a moment Lila's words overpower her own will; She feels her fangs aim at Akuma's throat. She feels herself lunge.

Pidgeon, stop! Her head diverts in a split second. Her paws try to help her land, but only get in the way. She falls. Hard. Her back legs are still tied and she begins to feel the pain of the vine rub into her skin. She snarls is pain. But as though on cue, the vines release themself and slither back into the ground.

And then his words come. They sink into her brain, and for a moment, she is paralyzed. "I knew it wasn't you! Akuma you aren't like this. Akuma! Look at me." She untangles her legs and slightly bends her head down so she is eye-to-eye with him. "Akuma, this is not you. The Akuma that I've seen was smart. And sweet. And loyal. And funny. And a little mischivious. And open minded-- That's the Akuma I know. That's the Akuma I want to know." She feels herself slide her body against his as she had done when she stopped him from Roswell.

But this time it was so much more intimate. She could feel his heartbeat; thump, thump, thump. Their hearts aligned in a symphonious song. She could feel his breath inhale and exhale. She could feel his blood pump through his veins. She could feel him. Oh, how she wished he was hers. She just wanted the warm touch of his skin on hers. She wanted that sly smile all to herself. She wanted those murderous fangs. She wanted him.

And yet she didn't even know if he felt the same.

speak think kill
Akuma hshsh

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]