pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
mountain;its heart!claim
Posted 01-12-2018, 04:18 PM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Sub-Alpha
Male, 3.25
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
175 ep
© Apax

BadrMars / whoever
there is chaos on his breath, undefined in its lecture agaisnt a hall of many big-brained minds. the shove of distinction of good and bad, right and wrong. worshippers and those who worship only the mountain; its heart. he is the very virus that brews beneath the wounded cage, how his home still carried the same battle scars that lined his legs and made his toes overextend on that leg that looks nothing but useless. the irony in that, the roughness of his hand to his skin. he is quiet in his approach, bordering the ruins in the clay that mingles and mixes beyond the soil. combustion, it's an exhale that would draw the worms from the woodwork. from their chains and devilment of those evil;unforgiving.

releasing, he is her savior to those unkind. (does she know? does she know what their foolish anger did to those innocent?) his lips are firm as he finds himself placed, southern of his self there is a pit of loose soil that is toes deep and three pillars that are scattered beyond a 15ft radius. a battleground.

roswell vs earth/badr
to claim badr.
move 0 of 3?
time limit: 3 days
states enabled-149
endomorph, 37, 140.
(i'm not sure what the winter health status is, but he will be the best there is!)
spar history- 3-1-2
roswell has dry, calloused second and third degree burns along the backs of his hind legs and all four paws. his hind left leg has a minor stiffness from the dead tissue, but he otherwise travels normally.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-12-2018, 09:04 PM |
Julie
Administrator
Female, 28.75
----
--- in, --- lbs
0 ep
© Julie
STAFF NOTE: As a general notice, please be advised that a challenge cannot officially be created to steal or claim wolves over one year of age. We do, however, encourage the use of challenges for character development in situations where the challenge serves as a symbolic catalyst, such as this one. Regardless of the spar outcome, a character over one year of age can choose how to react and is not forced into abiding by the outcome of the spar.

contact julie
( liorelysia #5051) • ( liorelysia ) • ( liorelysia ) • ( liorelysia ) • ( liorelysia@gmail.com )

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-12-2018, 10:38 PM | This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 10:45 PM by Badr
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.25
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
88 ep
© riv

It’s not a move of curiosity or investigation. Nor is it one of sheer conscious. But rather that of heart. She doesn’t know what stirs her from her moments of solitude, or the grief spent over the fact she misses the child that had kept her company for the last few weeks. Eyes rolling over the lack of warmth in her home. There’s a distaste and pain in these walls that she doesn’t understand. Something far above her own level of understanding. But the cycle of thinking is broken at the familiarity of the strength the claim calls. The tower she locked herself away in suddenly fails to exist as she stumbles out into the darkness. Blind to that around her as she moves around the trunks that line her home. Tail brushing against the bark and small shrubs that lined her pathway.

She has always been strong, but as eyes meet his, the facade melts away and she feels vulnerable. Moving quick towards him. Not one to waste time. The essence she made disappearing as she let’s herself be weak around him. Body pressing against his. His own body heat radiating onto her as she stands here with him. Head resting against his chest; silence hung around her as his own heart soothes that of hers. Eyes looking up to his face, seeking something before she breaks her silence. Save me. An instinctive thing as she feels safe among his presence. The necklace that had grown to find sanctuary among her neck slips off to shatter amidst the air. Badr sinking down to the ground, staring at the lack of Kaede among her mind and heart. Awaiting the savior she so desperately needs. roswell. what are we doing?

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 01:16 PM |
Theodosia
Spirit
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
little kinder flame

she should of expected something similar to this happening. but the wind empress was so damn confused. life was confusing. but stuff happened. stuff that could break anybody down. shatter the soul even. it's odd how nothing's truly broken theodosia. she was still standing. still here. distantly at time. but here none the less. theo couldn't leave doutaini. not yet. and couldn't slip away with little consequences. one day... they'd get impatient. tired of waiting for her to pass into eternity. into nothingness... -- that wasn't for her to wonder right now.

windblown fur bristles; lips peeling back in preparation to destroy for her earth-bound family. quickly moving down from her high peak to attend the courting ritual -- why else would he try to claim a grown she-wolf? but he still summoned her past brethren. so in turn; he's summoned the air blade also. she arrives. slippery and prideful. but troubled. tried after raking through every small crevice and dip on haruko's land. i need to find dmc. the little power with a bite. theo needed her second-in-command. one with just as much beastly prowess to stand up to theo when she needed it, but stand aside when commanded. she'd find devil may cry one day. rest assured. even if it was the other woman's twisted skeleton. that wasn't why she came here, however.

she slinks from a distance. smelling no blood. no danger. just... sadness? they're having a close moment. theodosia listens to badr's somber tones, shifting into gear like a broken robot. "..." cerulean fire watches. muscles twitching. watching as emerald dust painted the bland ground. as they entangled together. the wind queen didn't know if it was love. or merely strong adoration. a strong bond. ears flicker into her skull, eyes flickering around. waiting until another being appeared. until she could bolt. theodosia's presence probably wasn't appreciated, but she couldn't help but stay. wondering what caused this one to abandon true family; just like her.

"" @[ ]

little sword stained

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 01:52 PM | This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 01:54 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
63 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

The call has anger stirring within his heart, has him jumping onto his feet. A claim for Badr. Strife stirs within his heart and a mixture of a whine and growl falls from parted jaws. He wastes no time rushing towards the call, his head tilting back to call for Mars and Pidge. If it was a fight this male wanted, then he sure as hell was going to get it. There is mayhem in his eyes, rage in his thundering heart. How dare some bastard lay claim to Badr, she was his. Well, in his heart she was. Since meeting her he had been captivated by her sea like eyes and almost pure white pelt. He had been trying to figure out ways to tell her, but had failed thus far.
Upon arriving he would ignore others there, he didn't even recognize Theodosia. His focus was solely on Roswell.

He froze.

Badr was there in his embrace. Pressed up against each others bodies. The closeness caused him to stumble backwards. His jaw hanged agape for a moment or two before slamming shut. Pain; it was heavy on his heart. He had wore his heart on his sleeve and had paid the price for doing so. His eyes dulled before they filled with angry tears; eyes glistened in his emotional state.
'Aw. Poor poor akuma, this is what you get for loving. Your emotions are understandable; but you should be more angry. Let me take control, I'll show the bastard.' Edgar's voice filled his mind. It filled him with dread. He quivered, eyes downcast to avoid seeing the sight of Roswell and Badr. 'What are you gonna do kid?'
Akuma was unresponsive to the demons voice in his head. Instead his ears fell flat against his skull, head hung low.

What am I going to do?

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 02:26 PM | This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 02:52 PM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.75
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION;She arrives just as the the necklace slips off of Badr's neck and shatters to a thousand pieces before her very feet. Akuma was already there, and she could see the pain in his eyes; the rage in his heart. She could almost see his body shaking. It made the fury light in her heart. She could see him hesitate. I won't let him so something he'll regret; this isn't him.

A firm body places herself in front of his. Pidgeon can feel his muscles ripple and his heart beat in rage. She moves closer; her chest is touching his as she tilts so her head rests on his neck. It isn't made to be romantic. It was made to be calming. It was made so that he knew he wasn't alone.

"Akuma, breath. Take a deep breath and let it out. She's chosen him over Kaede. That was her choice. But you don't have to do something you'll regret over it. Breath, Akuma. It'll be alright. It'll be ok. Let's go back to the Gaia-- Unless you'd like to say good bye to Badr and talk. But I wouldn't reccomend it. Do as you wish, though."

She removes her head from his, backing up slowly, yellow eyes watching his every move. Rage boils in the blood of Pidgeon. Lips peel back and reveal pearly teeth. A roll of thunder sounds in her throat and her fur stands on end.

"You betrayed Earth! You betrayed your family! You betrayed Kaede! How dare you let one man cut the tie you oathed to when you joined Earth? How dare you let one man ruin the relationship you had with Kaede?! You're a traitor. Abandon your home if you want to. I don't care (she does, and she knows it)." Such a waste. She had so much potential... She truly feels sorry. Pidgeon turns to look at Badr.

"W-We'll miss you, either way..." She hated Badr so much right now, and yet she couldn't help but feel something. She was part of her family (or was, at least). She had so many mixed emotions.

speak think
Akuma & Badr

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 07:47 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 6.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
Another challenge so soon after the last, but she doesn't blame him for it. The earth wolves who had conveyed around their last challenge had been judgemental, enough to set her own chattering teeth into a stern line of irritation. She leaks from the boulders and misconstrued pillars to make herself known, an appearance of darkness and scars that Charlotte often clung to, the queen of those red ridges most looked upon with disgust. The sight before her is one she had not intended on seeing though, the welp from earth wraps herself precariously around Roswell's dripping canines and from her bust does that emerald pendant shatter. In hindsight she would be suspicious, but for now she comes closer to the pair, taller though her shoulders are narrow, muscular yet petite. Emerald eyes find those of the earth wolves gathered before they flick to her subordinate; Roswell; "the girl has chosen her path," she says, emerald orbs flicking down to rest on Badr with that curious crook to her brow, "may it be your destiny to show us what you are worth." and for those others she stands, a protector for the young woman who had just entered their ranks.

This is terrible but I wanted her to make an appearance.

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 09:01 PM |
Rebel (Site Helper)
Famine
Rebel Gamma
Female, 5.00
Ectomorph
40 in, 80 lbs lbs
54 ep
© Sylvirr

"NO WEALTH NO RUIN"She HISSES low in her throat, acrid words slipped from between the witches' jaws. If there was to be a fight--if Roswell called--she would come.
And come she has, but only to see some youthful brat spitting traitorous words towards HER Roswell.

He was a pain in the ass.
But he is HER pain in the ass, and how dare she think that she can judge anothers action when driven by love!? For not even a god--nary, THE god, ANY gods-- could tear away the spike that impales the heart and causes such an acute pain as love, and she is overwhelmed with a sudden rage that boils up within her gut and finds itself horked out into the air in a gurgling snarl that tears back flesh and muscle and she is nothing but teeth-- for a moment she is pure, skeletal fury and it is only the inherit control that she wields over her own heart and mind that stays her wicked hands. She quakes, shudders as blackened tongue presses harsh against discolored teeth and risen hackles catch in the wind and she is a furious, horrifying wisp of ethereal ghoulishness and slowly, she ambles ever nearer and speaks acid words,"Gods are powerless. Free will is to love when, who, where, how you want. Your gods are slave masters if this is what you claim loyalty to. And when you watch your love swallowed by the earth, you think on whether or not your god will go in to save him."

Turning, sharp on her heels, swift.
"Going home."

But if she wished to argue, Famine would retort...with ferocity and swiftness bereft from her previous presentation.

TABLE BY SARA

[][]SMOLL BUT ALSO WANTED TO GET HERE HERE BECAUSE DAMN IF SHE'LL LET ROSWELL GO A WHOLE DAMN DAY WITHOUT HURTING HIMSELF[][]

Pidge mostly

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 09:13 PM |
Rebel
Roswell
Rebel Sub-Alpha
Male, 3.25
Endomorph
37 in, 140 lbs
175 ep
© Apax

Badr
a dove, stained and ashy. she emerges first from the wood-work and he finds himself vacant to familiar touch. the very brief eyes that had been exposed to her that night are no longer still; no longer soft but molded with Kiyoshi kiss. she folds, destroyed agaisnt his skin and he is still! a creature that is void of contact, his tongue that pokes at his chapped lip. save me the grasp of his teeth, sinking into the skin and fur that cradles the back of her neck. just beyond the folds of her ears as she attempts to slink. guttural, the way true that pulls more words from his tongue. (his hand around her throat, pulling her up from the floor.) a virus, weakness that is brittle on her bones and he is a frenzy in her failure;of that shattering of her gem that cracks alongside his ears.

"we are going home."

soft, its mumbled into the girth of her neck. his eyes drifting up, planted into the face of theodosia and there is a stare that draws on as he drifts. disconnecting, a facade of the moment they just shared that had been swarmed by faces. a distant memory of lip to lip, his wonder that draws him away from her. (his body is that of a trunk for her, composed and rooted. a hundred years old and the wars of fire and ash scar him for life) his tongue finds boundary, watching as Akuma finds himself in place and there is a brief raise of his lip. pink shining, a threat composed with his body that grounds itself. hackles rising, "didn't I tell you to fuck off the other day?" shortly courted by the voice of pidge, conflicted and distraught in her accusing tongue. a short fuse that is waiting for a call to hand. the siege that waits the sight of a flag, the thoroughbred waiting for the noise of the bell.

but he is swayed in the arrival of charlotte, eyes that leak to the sides in observation and he is silent in her wrd. in her world, poised of diplomacy and the cree he still insists she does not respect. fallen kings, fallen in the red ash but their lay is still present and respected by who? he and those true to the rebel hills. there is a shift of weight, a strain on his hind leg that still stands tense and dug to the earth. "family is the place you find home in" calloused pads, stretching as his lips treat Pidge in her childish rant of his own thought. the day that crossed him, seeing her with that chain along her throat and how he bested the scenario of her capture to godly chains. free-will, had he been a fool? "raise your voice to her again and you'll have more concerns then traitors on your hands" vacant emotion, his eyes are locked numb and featureless as they trace the face of Pidge in her frenzy of emotion. war-lock, tongues twisted and hands crossed behind backs. a siegemaster with the keys to the infirmary;a gunsmith that kept his hand on the trigger. his ears folded back, his weight even atop those four trunk legs. he is at his home on these loose sands;with narrowed eyes and wrinkled lip.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 12:56 PM |
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.25
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
88 ep
© riv

Swear lying's the only rush I need

Nothing's gonna hurt you. The mantra that runs over and over her tongue in silence. Falling deeper and deeper until she feels him reach out to her, vision blurred at the sight of the shattered gem. Though she does not feel sad, for she knows the truth. She saw him. He soothes her and the pain; a forgiveness in his embrace. He pulls her from the depths of despair, saving her from the thoughts in her head and the hurt that runs through her veins. Roswell’s voice is reassuring to her as he talks of going up. The faintness of a smile on her face as she holds herself up. About to speak her truths - - but then she spots the distant face of Theodosia. Finally understanding her; why she left. Everything. She’s sees her truths and finds a sense of bravery in the now wind woman.

The silence was eerie, the tension that came in waves as Akuma came in. Seeing the pain in his face. Standing quick, she couldn’t stand to see one of her closest friends in pain. Pidge quick to bust in which a mouth of accusations and trying to tell her friend what was best for him. She seethe’s at the snake. Stunned by the lack of loyalty to the kindness Badr had always given Pidge. And eventually she snaps. As the silence that was once something she embraced is shattered like that of her necklace. The pain driving her as she spews what is hidden beneath the surface, ENOUGH. Glaring at Pidge as she moves closer to her. Lips curled; Don’t you dare. You have no right to try and tell MY friends what is best for them. Eyes looking back to Akuma as she moves to him. Letting out a quieted snarl to Pidge as she goes to him. Seeking closeness as she see’s the pain in his own face. Her voice shushed as her face rests against his. Take care of yourself. And Mars. Give him the love I know you have. You’re always in my heart, Akuma. Retracting as she offers a faint smile, and one last bit of touch before she feels the toss of betrayal at her.

Laughing almost in a tone of mockery, I have betrayed no one. My family is not just those of Earth, but those I have met and those I have yet to meet. It’s none of your concern as to what made me ‘cut my ties’. But I have never and will never soil the relationship I have with Kaede. He is in my heart just as much as the rest of you. Loyalty is not just proven by the way of wearing his gem. Kaede’s strength runs through my veins, he has made a mark that will always be there. I am no traitor when I was given my freedom. The freedom of choice. And I have made mine. Now you can make yours. She turns to look at the Rebel wolves who have gathered ; who protect that of her decisions. Growing in respect for Badr as she grows silent. Shaking almost; as she returns to Roswell, looking back at the others gathered. I simply choose to move onto the next chapter of my life. Letting out a breath as she watches the witch move away, back to the familiarity of the ridge. Eyes falling back to look over Roswell, Take me home.
Roswell Theodosia Akuma Pidge Charlotte Famine

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 01:08 PM |
Theodosia
Spirit
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
little kinder flame

a sigh left her, flaming eyes flickering toward the next wolves to witness badr and roswell's friendship. their potential love. akuma reeks of heartbreak, of pain, and for a moment theo feels it in her own soul. embracing and letting it all sink in, until she could understand him, and his demons. then the brash and trilling voice of pidge breaks thorugh. screeching of betrayal and how much they'd miss badr. it was a tad bit funny how nobody noticed theo's absence. her own 'betrayal', and yet harped on the snowy archangel for moving on. for following the new path that's revealed itself. but the wind queen stays silent, muscles twitching erratically beneath her pelt. wanting nothing more than to snap back and defend badr's honor. nevertheless, it wasn't her place, and theodosia could admit that for now. the girl has chosen her path. that was theo's cue to leave. "may you find happiness. whenever and wherever that time and place may be."

-exit-

"" @[ ]

little sword stained

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 08:14 AM | This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 08:15 AM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
63 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;
Pidge arrives shortly after him, or not? He didn't truly know if she was there before or after him. His attention wasn't focused on his surroundings. Pidge comes forth to comfort him, laying her head on his back in a soothing manner. It offers little co,fort in this siutation, but he is grateful for it nonetheless; her contact seem to ward off the monsters in his head for the time being.
Then Badr herself comes, havoc in her eyes and anger in her voice. Snap. Her words lash out at Pidge, they even sting Akuma himself. Part of him wants to speak up for Pidge but the other half that knows Badr stops him from doing so. He is lost in a trance, seeking out the eyes of the now Rebel female. Alabaster fur shines in the light, and Akuma remembers the first time he meet the dame. He wants to cry, yet he doesn't. For he does not want Badr to remember him as tears, but as an accepting member of Earth. Someone she can come to if she ever needs it.
"I will, Badr, I will take care of Earth and Mars. Just don't forget us. You are always welcome at the Gaia, remember that." he offers a bittersweet smile in return, watching her trek back to the male. THe words tossed at him are ignored, he doesn't want to fight. Instead, he starts to leave, not being able to take anymore of this. The voices in his head are getting riled up once more, and he fears if he stays any longer that he will do something he will regret. His eyes cast to Theodosia as she begins to leave, and a soft bark is directed towards her. "Please come visit soon Theo, yeah?" his words had a hint of teasing in them. He found himself turning around and briskly walking away. His back was towards the wolves there.

He didn't want them seeing these tears that begin to fall down his face

-AKuma Exits unless stopped or he decides to return. etc-

Theodosia Badr Pidge

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 01:29 PM |
Rebel
Vahagn
Rebel Pup
Male, 1.25
Endomorph
38 in, 140A lbs
14 ep
© vik
dragonslayer
He was a massive charcoal beast bearing an intimidating sense of risk with every stride. Soon, he came upon the fringes of the gathering. His dour, pine-green eyes swept over the wolves there without emotion, save for his mother. The sight of Charlotte posturing protectively drew an uncertain wrinkle to his brow. The boy wondered, what would she make of his presence here? But life demands courage, and a second later, Vahagn had passed over her too. His eyes finally found Badr, the object of Roswell's affection and the subject of his given task. Here his gaze settled, and he noted the emerald dust at her feet and the nakedness of her throat. His ears pointed forward, rigid and alert, and his steps halted. She was in the middle of some passionate justification over her departure, but Vahagn had no interest in it. Let those who would be swayed by it be swayed by it. If anyone ever had to justify themselves to him, words would not be enough.

Instead, his attention drifted to the Wind wolf, briefly, then to the two Earth wolves. He studied them with distant, predatory interest, recognizing the man from the other day. The recognition inspired no spark of goodwill and Vahagn stalked a few feet to one side on the very outskirts of the group, until he was opposite from Roswell with the others between them, Badr included. But he was quite far, giving enough buffer space so as not to pressure or escalate the situation. Simply watching with the sheer physical presence of a sentient boulder: silent, stoic, and perfectly still.
Badr returned to Roswell's side, and Famine stalked off, beginning the short trek home. But Vahagn did not let his attention wander. The red rock wolves had made their purpose clear: they would let no harm come to Badr, and they would ensure the God-fearing wolves respected her decision. He waited to see the creatures of the dirt accept their place and their loss, while the pale woman asked the red rock king to take her home. The Wind wolf departed, then the Earth male, turning his back on the group as he went. Vahagn tensed his muscles, then released them with a soft but amused sigh. He watched the man leave, before pinning the last collared-woman under his raptorlike gaze.

-just getting him here cause he has a job to do

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 06:38 PM | This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 06:38 PM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.75
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; The words hit her like a million pounds of stone; beating and bruising her heart. She had been wrong-- She had been proved wrong. And in this, she finds a anger that stirs deep within her bones. And then the Rebel witch appears.

Black lips lift fully. She finds herself standing up, jaws open in a scream of fury. Tail lifted and fur alight. A monster dressed in white. My, was she a sight to see. A new deamenor had overcome her. The beast that lingered in her head had finally emerged in all its glory, flaunting its ugly beauty like a queen.

LET. ME. KILL. HER. No! LET. ME. TEAR. HER. THROAT. APART. No! I won't let you! LET. ME. DEVOUR. HER FLESH. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Pidgeon feels muscle ripple under her pelt. She was getting ready to barrel into Famine without even knowing it. But sharp claws dig into the Earth. She bites the inside of her cheek-- Hard. She can feel blood seep into her mouth like a stream. She spits. A pool of iron smelling liquid bubbles near her feet.

"I was wrong. I was wrong. I was wrong." The words were repeated out of her mouth so many times that the words began to form into a sentence gurgled and unreadable. Citrine eyes lock onto Badr's. "I was wrong."

Leave while you still have your sanity. Long legs push herself away from the group; she needed to leave. She had to. If not... Well, to say the least, she saved a life. Whether it be her own or anothers.

What have you done?

speak think
Charlotte
sorry that was really crappy ;x

Pidgeon has cyclothymia (a disorder featuring constant and sever mood swings, depression, anxiety) and dissociative identity disorder (a disorder including constant voices in her head telling her to do homicidal acts of violence, a "different person" in her body). She is extremely eratic and might love you at one moment, and the next, want to bury your dead corpse. Interact cautiously, or at least, at your own risk.

[ Reply ]