pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private state of my head
Posted 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM |
Theodosia
Spirit
Female, 2.75
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
Like a shock to the heart. A pause in time. Theo is held still with gravity. Suddenly quelled and muted. Oh. A crown. Isn’t it what she always wanted? What she broke back and made powerful enemies for? A breathless pant leaves her, for once vulnerable. Shocked. Paralyzed even. Jaws close with a subtle ‘click’; leaving nothing but eternal silence between them. The tables turned so quickly; with DMC holding the youth’s hope in snapping teeth. Hold it well — it won’t be caught a second time. I- I’ll take your crown with honor. With faith. I can’t- Fur rustles on the strengthening breeze, eyes now flickering away from the resilient Queen. Or... Ex-Queen now? This was a situation far beyond beastly comprehension. Far beyond her comprehension. Theodosia could feel the pale woman’s breath, oh so close. Perhaps if it was anybody else, she’d consider it too close. But this was part of a moment she’s wanted forever; or at least that’s what she assumed. you’re sure right?- the she-wolf’s heart can’t help but flutter unsteadily. Power and control. A mocking laugh leaves her; willpower not enough to stop it. Now those are two things Theo still hasn’t mastered. And probably never will. It wasn’t in her brutal nature. take anything. Anything you want as payment. Ears deftly listened to her companion’s cracking voice, and heaviness that sat in previously clear air. ‘Would you taste of flesh and soul and be tasted yourself?’ She almost chokes on surprise, any attempt at finesse lost in thoughtless movements. Reckless in her honor; her quickly earned cravings. Theodosia moved closer; trying to press, feel the smooth curve of DMC’s neck. Stooping low for the smaller. It was odd to say the least. just— take me if you desire. Claim all of me. I don’t mind.
(image from open clipart)

[ Reply ]

Messages In This Thread
state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 08:16 AM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 10:10 PM