pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © Kennaleecat
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private state of my head
Posted 01-12-2018, 11:31 AM |
Wind
Devil May Cry
Wind Wolf
Female, 4.50
Endomorph
32 in, 130 lbs
153 ep
© crow.

The chill of the night had scarcely been chased by the morning sun when the summoned arrived. Strange, perhaps, but there was no sense of mine, this time. This wolf was her own creature, her own being with her own thoughts, and belonged to no one. Certainly not this thing, this... monster. And it was the freedom, the independence, of the female that had drawn the thing to its conclusion. Drawn up the plans for this day, and laid them carefully into place. Now, all the groundwork complete and the wild wolf here, there was nothing left to do but to begin.
      Still, ire rose at being addressed with such a title--this made visible by a flick of ear and quiver of hackle. The thing knew it did not deserve such a label. Did not deserve recognition for anything it had aspired to accomplish. For it had done nothing but wallow in the nightmares and anguish in isolation. Set apart from the world, distant from its friends. Selfish. Well, that ended today. Here, and now. It knew that the Hill deserved a better attendant. That the pack the thing had been claimed to lead--though those words had never left its own lips--deserved to grow beyond the measure of one. So it bristled at the title, but did not act upon the irritation. She was still half-right, after all; This thing was broken.
      The thing settled its electric gaze upon the female, a great and nasty grin spreading across its maw. "I see you wear no necklace." And that grin grew wider, and those teeth became more visible. And that gaze crackled and popped with sparks and heat. "Did the title of Gamma no longer suit you? Did you want more, that others would not give?" A calculated flick of tongue against teeth, to cause the necklace dangling from the lower jaw to dance in the morning air--the gem glittering in all the rising rays.

notes. hehehe <3
words. 324
tags. Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Messages In This Thread
state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 08:16 AM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: state of my head - Theodosia - 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: state of my head - Devil May Cry - 01-12-2018, 07:43 PM