pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Divine in the shallows.
Posted 01-10-2018, 06:25 PM | This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 01:55 PM by Alistar
Divine ( Admin )
Alistar
Divine Warrior
Male, 4.00
Meso-fighter
34 in, 123 lbs
50 ep
© Ly
the spring dawn breaks late. the last breath of winter is sere on the morning atmosphere, each inhalation tinged with the memory of frost. the northern breeze rakes a skeletal chill down his back. and still he moves with hesitant purpose, path unerring but unhurried--drawn reluctantly along his string of fate: the heartline that leads him home.

but it's a grim sort of homecoming. solemnity settles unnaturally around his vibrant eyes like a mourning veil over a laugh. there's a new tightness in his jaw, a quirk of the muscles derived from years of exhaustion; from years of lifting heavy armor, as though steel alone could protect the heart. (it cannot soften the blows.) and still the embers of a roguish smile remain, nestled in the corner of his dark lips. like a bulb waiting for spring's first bloom. a glimmer of hope, carried among his burdens--forgotten, at times, but never extinguished.

gaps among the willow leaves dust the floor of the grove with blue light as he approaches. the cold air lends a sense of clarity to his path, a feeling of ownership: this, at last, is an action all his own. leaving doutaini was a reaction, instinctual as the drowning man's gasp for air. returning is a choice. he stops a hair's breadth from the divine tree, something strange overtaking his fiery gaze--a preverbal feeling churning unfamiliar in his gut; a sublime universe of the unknown. possibility.

he does not know what the future will bring. and for the first time in a long time, he does not fear it.

Lunafer Philippa others welcome as well <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 08:54 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

He arrives, as always. There is a subtle grace in his step, a gentle rolling of his shoulders and spine that carries him in a manner near feminine, sans the note of masculinity in the line of his shoulders and the angle of his hips. And yet how indiscernible it is! Genderless--or both?-- he comes and gently presses through the low-hanging branches of the willows, momentarily glancing at the glittering star of Hotaru carved into the tree before turning his pallid gaze to he who rests beneath it.
"Good morning." he smiles, warm, a smooth curl to his lips that reaches his eyes in a manner too genuine, too kind.
He lowers his head briefly, a gentle bow of introduction before the Priest steps ever closer and finally comes to rest before him, comfortable--soothing in his very presence, as if he carries with him an aura of comfort,"I am Lunafer." He cocks his head, lightly gesturing towards the tree as he speaks,"And, am I to properly assume you've come with intent of joining Divine?" He smiles, a warmth to the glimmer of his gaze,"Tell me.... What is that ails you? What do you hope to achieve with us?" He pushes away the feeling of discomfort that comes from the Willows now--while the wound will fade in time, it will scar, it will never go away. "And... what can I hope to help you with?" Yes-- to help. He is here to help, made of stone to support the fallen and made of love to ease a wounded heart.

Alistar

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 01:55 PM |
Divine ( Admin )
Alistar
Divine Warrior
Male, 4.00
Meso-fighter
34 in, 123 lbs
50 ep
© Ly
approaching footsteps pull his gaze from the willow tree. he turns, blinking away dazed concentration, and greets lunafer with a polite smile. a moment's glance registers the necklace at the alpha's throat. and something else--a confusion of scent and form--but nothing to suggest its origin is anything but natural: something is different, but he has never encountered such a wolf before. his smile warms at the divine wolf's greeting. "alistar izaak. a pleasure." his tone is courteous but informal, intrigue evident in the sun-bright depths of his eyes. the alpha's presence is soothing, a confidante's aura--confess, it seems to say to alistar, and be absolved. but the feeling runs counter to an innate wariness of strangers. perplexed by his own conflicting emotions, he hesitates before responding to lunafer's questions, momentarily tongue-tied.

"i hoped--" the phrase dangles, too many answers ready to complete it. to pledge my services to hotaru. or to find my family. to make amends; to live up to my father's name. he shies away from the personal with an uneasy laugh. "i hoped to help you, actually." a self-effacing grin accompanies the statement, as if to say--more the fool me, for assuming you'd need it. "i don't know what use divine would have for a soldier. i've been out of doutaini for some time. but if i can be of use, in any way--" the smile fades, replaced by something like earnestness. "well, that's all i hope to achieve." one shoulder lifts in a half-shrug. he's surprised to feel slightly nervous in the presence of the divine wolf. afraid of revealing too much--of shifting any of his burdens onto another. he'd grown accustomed to shouldering the weight alone.

Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 04:33 PM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

So gentle! The warmth of his gentle smile does not fade, but instead warms as he listens, and gentle sigh puffs through his lips though it is not a sound of exasperation,"How lovely to meet you, Alistar." He listens, catching only the briefest notes in his voice--the catch of hesitation as he thinks on his words, a careful step. He reaches over a chasm to connect with him--to him. "We are the Peacekeepers. There is room, always, for those with bravery and love in their hearts, with us. To help me... All I desire of you is to be your best." He turns, scooping into the trunk to grasp the stardust string to hold it--allowing it to fall over his skull to rest comfortably amongst his neck, if he so steps into it. "You can meet our other warriors. So come--let us go home, and you can rest your weary thoughts and when the dawn comes, you can meet the family."

Alistar

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 03:09 PM |
Divine ( Admin )
Alistar
Divine Warrior
Male, 4.00
Meso-fighter
34 in, 123 lbs
50 ep
© Ly
lunafer's speech echoes something felt but unspoken in his heart. it feels right; like the answer to a question he'd not found the words to form, and he thinks, yes; this is where i belong. without hesitance, alistar steps forward to receive the necklace, inviting its weight upon his neck. "thank you," he says, as the stardust chain descends gently into place. (he's only fleetingly reminded of the last gem to grace his throat. bookends on seperate lives. whatever his birthright, it's a thing of the past; this is a future all his own.) the days of war are at his back. his skills will be put to use as a protector, now, answering to a holier law than that of man. it's a vow he will strive to live up to. he steps back, newly adorned with hotaru's magic, and smiles as he gestures for lunafer to lead the way. "i look forward to meeting the others." after a bath. the road back to doutaini had been long and trying. he welcomes the opportunity to regroup--a night's rest, and tomorrow, he would begin training in his new order.

Lunafer

[ Reply ]