pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
What's the reason of being here?
Posted 01-08-2018, 08:50 PM |
Water
Isabella
Water Wolf
Female, 3.50
Meso-fighter
32 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Skye
Isabella sat in the pit wondering why she was here. She saw other wolves like her sitting in the pit as well. She was annoyed and bored for some reason. She shuffled at a dirt clump on the ground, then it broke so she sat down and looked at the bleak place, "Ugh," She murmured as she began to stare at the dirt. Why did she come here in the first place? Would somebody even talk to her? Would she be in a better place than she was? She didn't know...

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-10-2018, 02:38 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
Keston was making his usually rounds as he wandered through Kuro Pit, moving from the perimeter along the sloping walls to venture closer to the center. Cerulean eyes rested momentarily on the skeletal tree at the heart of the pit, eyeing it with curiosity. In all the times he had been here, he never before heard the origin of why only a single tree grew within the crater. Had someone created it, perhaps a wolf from Earth? Or had it thrived on its own and transformed into a reflection of its surroundings? The Lioncourt imagined he might go his entire lifetime without finding the truth, and with a dismissive shrug of his shoulders, his attention moved on. It was then that he noticed the woman by herself, and with a friendly disposition, the oceanic king steered his path towards her. He stopped a cautious distance away so that he would not startle her, for despite the friendliness of his features, faded scars worked their way across his shoulders and body and he was considerably larger than she was. Keston fought with honor and virtue on his side, however, and regardless of size, he was notably a gentle giant. “Good day to you, miss, and welcome to Doutaini. My name is Keston, from Cerulean Waters in the far east.” The Lioncourt said, lowering his head in a polite bow while a smile sat across his features in anticipation of her reply. Curious by nature, he wondered about what had brought her to Doutaini--had she simply stumbled upon this unusual place, or had she sought it out from the beginning of her travels? With any luck, he would find out, and with his attention resting on her, Keston fell silent as a spring breeze rustled the longer hairs around his neck.
@[Isabella]

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-10-2018, 03:21 PM |
Water
Isabella
Water Wolf
Female, 3.50
Meso-fighter
32 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Skye
She dipped her head in greeting, "Hello, my name is Isabella McKenzie, I must ask you a question, what is your territory like?" She asked him. She wanted to know what this wolf's land looked like. After he answered her, she would ask him what prey he had on his territory. If he was the only wolf that came, and if she liked what she might be getting into, she would join his pack. She clawed at the ground waiting for a reply.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-11-2018, 10:17 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
A smile rested pleasantly upon the sun-kissed features of the Lioncourt as the woman replied with her name. She inquired about Cerulean Waters, what the land was like, and Keston replied without pause. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Isabella. My home is a coastal territory bestowed with golden beaches and a diverse landscape of waterways—lakes, rivers, and the ocean included.” He went on to explain to her, easing back onto his haunches to rest from his travels. Behind the lion-wolf, a tail wagged slowly back and forth to keep the oceanic man from being idle. After a moment of silence, he regards her with another smile before asking a question of his own. “Are you familiar with Doutaini and the magic these lands hold?” Keston asked while hinting at the chain that housed a sapphire gem around his neck. It was an unusual sight, he imagined, especially for a newcomer that had just passed through their welcoming (or perhaps unwelcoming if judged by appearance) entryway.
Isabella

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-12-2018, 07:55 AM |
Water
Isabella
Water Wolf
Female, 3.50
Meso-fighter
32 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Skye
"No I have never been in the land of Doutaini," She said, "If it's alright to ask you another question, what prey lives on your territory?" She asked. She noticed the necklace on his neck, Why does he have that around his neck? She found it weird that he was wearing something. Well, he did say that this land was filled with magic. She sat and waited for a reply.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 01:05 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
“Of course, you may ask as many questions as you would like,” Keston replied pleasantly, his features fixed by a smile that reached across the sun-kissed muzzle. Russet ears turned towards her with interest as he regarded her question, answering without hesitation. “Between the waterways that feed my home, we have attracted a rather large variety of species to the area. Along the shore, it is common to find seals, shorebirds, fish, crustaceans, and turtles. Near the river, lakes, and the delta estuary, we have waterfowl, otters, beavers, amphibians, and more fish.” The oceanic man explained, pausing a moment before he would continue. Fortunately, while the coastal region of his home attracted a particular type of prey, they were not so far away from public spots that were well-filled with additional species. “Though if none of those sound appealing to you, Cerulean Waters is positioned next to Serene Fields and Crimson Meadows—the latter being a popular hunting spot for all of Doutaini. There you will find your larger game, such as deer and elk, along with boards, foxes, badgers, and rabbits to name a few.” Keston continued, easing back to rest once more as he awaited her next question—there was so much to learn of Doutaini, and with a curious mind himself, he did not regard the series of questions with displeasure. He would be content to sit there all day, if that was what the woman preferred.
Isabella

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 02:10 PM |
Water
Isabella
Water Wolf
Female, 3.50
Meso-fighter
32 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Skye
She nodded her head, "Do you know where I have to go to join a pack? I think I've made my decision," She said, Fish sounded tasty, she had never had it before, but it still sounded good. There were also birds and variety of other animals to eat as well. She still sat as she waited for the man's reply on where to go. She began to envision the beautiful land he had described for her. She imagined the ocean that was on his land. She had never seen a ocean before, but she knew that it was probably big.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 03:13 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
Keston swayed gently with the spring breeze as he awaited her reply, and to his surprise, Isabella seemed to have made up her mind. Excitement wore across his features and quickly resonated to the wagging tail behind him. “I would be honored to have you join me in the Water pack. We can stop by Doutaini Willows to get you your own necklace before heading home to Cerulean Waters.” The Lioncourt replied, rising from his reclined state. He was eager to show her Kei’s kingdom so that she could judge for herself. Keston paused a moment and looked towards Isabella with a slight tilt to his head, seeing if she was ready to depart. They would make a quick stop at Doutaini Willows to grab a necklace from the hollowed out trunk at the center, before moving on towards the distant sea.

keston exits with isabella.

Isabella -- we can end this thread here if you like, and I'll start a new one in Cerulean Waters :)

[ Reply ]