pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private never the same twice. [vivek]
Posted 01-03-2018, 03:38 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.25
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
Vaitan stood at the top of a rocky outcropping, claws digging against the burnt-red stone. His eyes, a fierce, fiery color, surveyed the desert all around him, scanning slowly and precisely as if searching for signs of life. And maybe he was. It seemed that nothing but death surrounded him--friends and family obliterated into obscurity. His was a legacy of death, but he'd decided on that fate when he killed Boone, hadn't he? It was his curse, what he deserved for succumbing to the demon inside of him. Never again, he growled inwardly, but it was a promise he could not keep. The beast sighed, glancing sidelong at the ridged mountain behind him. This was the place where a mountain lion had suddenly attacked, but Tetra and Lilith rushed to his aid. Together they fought it off, but sacrifices had been made. Isn't that what pack mates did for one another? They made sacrifices... He thought of Sentry's anguish, bursting her skin into flames, and the subsequent rush of power and denial that overwhelmed him. So many times, the beast had said that they were going to rise from the ashes like the fabled phoenix, reborn stronger in body and spirit. And yet, Fire was still in crumbled ruin and disarray. "Never again," he growled, this time aloud without realizing it. Never again.

Ah, but you shouldn't make promises you cannot keep.

Vivek

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 04:49 PM |
Fire
Vivek
Fire Wolf
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
35 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Tae
Quiet. That could describe the ruins. It was still, to still. Ever since talking with Lilith, and her sudden disappearance, he had been practicing. He could now travel over dunes with ease. It no longer strained his legs, and he didn't loose balance. He had yet to find out about his magical powers, but that hardly mattered at the moment. What mattered was his role. What. Was. He. Suppose. To. Do. In. This. Pack. No one had told him anything. He had been invited, and that was it. It was time to figure out his purpose.
He followed the scent of a male, the only male actually. He hadn't been able to show the male the greeting customs his people had due to their conversation with Lilith and him being cut short. This time though, he was definitely going to make it happen. He trotted over dunes of sand until the ground grew rocky.
It was odd feeling; having such a solid ground below his feet after so long on the shifting sands of the desert. His head raise up as he caught a figure in his vision. It was Vaitan, and he couldn't help but announce his presence with a soft yip. He strode forward, attempting to rest his head on the males back when he grew closer. He would then remove his head and sit scooting forward some.
"That, Vaitan, is how I greeted people in my homelands. I didn't get to show you last time, but now you know" his words were spoken softly, fiery eyes containing smiles. "It was a warm greeting, one that could start a bond of trust between two unlikely friends. I hope you don't mind it. If it bothers you I won't do it."

Vaitan

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-05-2018, 11:15 AM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.25
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
The other's soft bark disrupted Vaitan from his dangerous mood. He blinked, his simmering, amber eyes quickly finding the shape of his newly recruited pack mate. The faint, small part of his heart that still yearned for companionship practically sung out when Vivek approached. No emotions showed on his rugged features, however, save for curiosity. It was true--their last meeting had been cut abruptly short. He watched closely as the other male stepped up the red rock to stand beside him. Part of him was hesitant when Vivek reached out to touch, and his skin twitched--he still wasn't accustomed to physical contact with other males. (Aside from battle.) But he did not move, and he let the darker male rest his head on his back. After listening to his explanation, Vaitan paused for a moment, then replied, ""Uh...no, no I don't mind." It was a good sign, and the stubborn beast knew he needed to accept it. He would force himself to accept it, if he had to, but growing close to another pack mate felt like a risky move right now. The beast allowed a subtle grin to don his maw, and he glanced back over the horizon. "I never did catch your name, though I'm glad you know mine. Truthfully, I meant to seek you out sooner and introduce myself." Vaitan chuckled. "I haven't been very graceful lately, unfortunately."

Vivek

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 03:46 PM | This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 03:52 PM by Vivek
Fire
Vivek
Fire Wolf
Male, 3.50
Endomorph
35 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Tae
Worry plagued his being as he noticed the blank stare on Vaitan's features. The man looked empty, as if he had nothing left to lose. He found a frown tugging at his lips, but continue on with his greeting. The others response didn't seem very genuine. He himself hesitated as he sat next to the other, staring out at the horizon. The other sounded determined not to mind the physical contact, so he wouldn't pester the other about to make sure. He would simple settle with the answer. He tore his eyes away from to horizon to gaze at Vaitan. The was a subtle grin there now, and Vivek returned a smile, it put his worry to ease to see emotion on the others features.
"It's okay Vaitan, I'm Vivek. We all have our hard times. With Lilith's disappearance as of late, it must be a ungraceful time for you. She was there at the willows. I had felt a calling to the tree with the flames, and she appeared, explained everything to me. Then she sat with me at the oasis. She was a spitfire, but I liked her. Kept things alive. Though I'm sure you knew her better...." his words come to an end, and he turns to stare at the horizon. "I need to talk to you Vaitan, about my place in this pack. I don't want to be rankless.... I want a purpose, please."

Vaitan sorry this is poop

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 06:52 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.25
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
Vivek, he repeated in his mind, and now he would never forget. His eyes widened a fraction as the other spoke, ears perking forward with blatant curiosity. Vivek was anything but shy, which was already clear from this brief interaction, but Vaitan found it refreshing. Although he was a reserved man--at least when it came to genuine emotions--he supposed he needed that in his life. Too many times he was dragged into mind games by wolves who wanted to test boundaries, by wolves with too many secrets. Even his former best friend, a man he used to trust with his life, was never so straight-forward. And now he's gone, and I have no idea where to find him. A huff of air escaped his nostrils when Vivek mentioned Lilith. "Perhaps. I wish I knew her better." He shrugged. "Maybe then I would know where she is now. Right here, she helped save my life..." Vaitan stared at Vivek intently. His simmering, amber eyes peered at the other male, as though looking into his very soul. After a moment, he said, "Come. Walk with me as we talk." He leapt from the rock, landing easily in the sand. He would lead Vivek back toward the Oasis, indicating that he should walk alongside the alpha if he wished. "I appreciate your attitude, Vivek. Tell me, what do you want? I think it's pretty obvious that we have plenty of ranks that need filled."

ooc. Vivek, it wasn't poop at all! It was a lovely post :)

[ Reply ]