pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Posted Yesterday, 12:10 PM |
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas
Bump for Seacca

WARNING:
Though Cosette is a young character he has tendencies to be very mature.
Please proceed with caution when reading his threads, and/or threading with him.

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM |
Storm
Seacca
Storm Alpha
Female, 6.25
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
532 ep
© sea
MY HEART BEATS IN PATTERS TO THE BROKEN SOUND,
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CALM ME DOWN:
WE'RE FREE ANIMALS.

laughter exudes from her lips as she listens to kasai. his offense to her is all too amusing, his simplicity too loud for words. the boy is as delirious as the man he drools over, but she ceases her laughter and obviously humor to allow him bearing on his own fate. it is all too clear that the boy is tainted by his past, tainted by things beyond his control. a lurching anger grows back into her sternum for kasai's idiocy -- how dare the man take advantage of the child's traumas. it is broken for the spirit that rides an ethereal wake. she's no stranger to ghosts or such things, so the shock is quite damp for her. the only real surprise is the spirit's want for her to take the boy. her brows furrow, concern riding her heart as the twisted embrace of the man and the child sets apart the child's "sacrifice". she shakes her head with a snort as kasai as he arrogantly disappears. MY DEAR, ONLY PART OF WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE. IF I CLAIM YOU NOW, YOU WILL BE UNDER MY WARD UNTIL YOU GROW OLD ENOUGH TO SHED THE NECKLACE YOURSELF. indecision chases the tide, mulls away at her soul. she's almost offended that the child would think she might work as the others do -- she is no vulture. I KEEP NO PRISONERS. I WILL ONLY TAKE YOU IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN, AND NOT IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO MAKE RUNS FOR IT IF I'M NOT LOOKING. she rises and begins to turn. STORM IS OPEN TO YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT IT. she murmurs, before turning to lunafer. a dip of her skull is offered to the priest, knowing all too well she has stayed talks with divine for far too long. perhaps it is the reek left in her mouth by bhaltair, or perhaps it is the stinging possibility that he may still be there. either way, she offers a wordless thanks before grabbing the prey and beginning to move. she looks back to cosette, an offer to follow if the boy will actually put up some loyalty -- but she has no stomach for those who would waste her time, so her offer is brought forward briefly before she begins to walk away.

Cosette, Badr, Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 8 hours ago |
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas
In all honesty, the young child wished not to go with anyone but Kasia. Not Earth, Not Divine, Not Storm, hell not even the spirit herself. Yet, the taunting were all too intimidating for such a young mind to fathom. A quiet grunt would escape the young canines lips as the raven brute headbutted him slightly - a quiet and deadly grin slipping upon his chops as he playfully butted the man back. Cosette's smile fading slightly as he watched the loner dissipate within a cloud of dark dusk.

Darkened audits swiveled alertly upon Cosette's broken crown, as his attentiveness was transferred upon the Storm fae. His expression falling into one of somberness, and disappointment. It was as if he hated the world and himself now. "I will not run. I'll come willingly....but, only with the exception of me leaving when I am of age." he murmurs silently, the words stinging his tongue, as he arises with the raven colored woman. Following in suite with her actions, one paw after the other, as he departed with the Storm Queen.

Cosette Exits with Seacca

Lovely table image by Riv <3

Lament

WARNING:
Though Cosette is a young character he has tendencies to be very mature.
Please proceed with caution when reading his threads, and/or threading with him.

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2