pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Posted 12-31-2017, 06:15 PM |
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas
His eyes snapped open, flecks of gold filtering through the dark light as he woke up in a drunken stupor in a place he knew not but that he was suddenly cold when he registered his surroundings. He was covered in a light blanket of frost, having guessed his fur must've been damp before he had fallen asleep and had frozen slightly overnight as he last tasted the leftovers still stuck between his teeth. Completely dull to what happened, he should his head and rolled out a tired yawn before rubbing his temple into one of his arms. The brute groaned, confused, dazed even as he squinted through the dark lighting to find an anchor of sorts to bring him down to Earth once more. He listed things to keep him sane, an exercise he sometimes went over in his head after a long night of nightmares and a trapped sleep in which was hard for him to get out of during an intense dream.

Cosette quietly pushed himself up, front legs forwards with his ear raised as he'd lean downwards in the attempt to stretch out his limbs and silky form. As he'd let out a disgruntled noise, his body stiffened, the frost which collected upon him no longer being the source of coolness that made him shiver, but fear that ran in strange ways through him. Doe eyes widened, the quiet mind of a child running wild at the sites before him.

The lands were barren, masked by the unrelenting traces of the winter months that had passed and though they carved such a dead and lifeless image, the place presented no significance to the young hybrid. Cosette's golden gaze would scan the almost graveyard like place, whiskey eyes searching for a sight that would be presentable as familiar to the young knight. Nothing; however, seemed to become real to him.

WARNING:
Though Cosette is a young character he has tendencies to be very mature.
Please proceed with caution when reading his threads, and/or threading with him.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 12:45 AM | This post was last modified: 01-01-2018, 03:53 AM by Kasai
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
The man had came here once more, though the reason unknown. A broad head lifts, and nostrils flare to see if he was the only one here. The brute realizes he is not alone. Suddenly, the black figure is moving, tail flagging behind him proudly. He is there in a matter of moments. Citrine eyes stare into the boy's, and for a moment, he merely stands there.

He sees something in the frost covered body. He sees purpose, and a reason. He sees promise and loyalty, the burning of fierceness in Kasai himself.

"Kasai. My name is Kasai." The voice is deep and raspy. He clears his throat, pushing his ears foward. "You're in Doutaini if you don't know yet. There are nine packs (Ice, Divine, Water, Earth, Storm, Wind, Rebel, Fire, and Enigma), powers, Gods, and spirits, who will scare the shit out of you." He informs, not really caring if he cussed in front of the young boy.

"If you want to be pampered and live a life of comfort,
live with a pack. If you want to live on your own and survive by your own wit, living a life full of adventures and freedom, come with me. I live and go where I want to, and it would be nice to have a hunting partner. Well, that is if you're up for it. But you might just be one of those pack-puppies. I'm sure it won't be long before a pack pooch comes to offer you a home."

His words are cold, but tempting. They roll off of his tongue with ease, a river flowing over a rock. He sits, observing the boy. He had a rainbow of browns and blacks that covered his body, as well as the trait of longer hair. He would be a lady charmer. That was for sure.

"Me and you will get a long pretty easy, kid. What's your name?"

speak think

Cosette

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 11:35 AM |
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas

Whiskey kissed flames would expertly scan the hellish land of no purpose. Sore and tightened limbs emitting a quiet cackling noise with each movement that he took, adorning features swiftly turning upon hind legs to address the stranger. Cosette did not flinch - nor fret. He showed no signs of uneasiness, or fear at the arrival of the much large, and much older brute. A curious brow raised at the brute's arrival, his demeanor one of dominance and precision. Yet, he held no scent of a pack as Cosette had expected him to.

A quiet scoff pushed past the young brute's lips as the ebony canine spoke - whiskey orbs rolling back slightly. "Quiet frankly, I don't give a damn about a pack, spirits, God's - any of that shit. It's worthless." he hissed explicit's falling from beaten and brittle lips. Appalled. That would quiet possibly be the only word that would describe how the young hybrid felt when the stranger boasted about him being a potential candidate for wanting to be a pampered pack pooch. Ebony hackles raised slightly, the young man's shoulders pushing them self forward, as his lips peeled back into a sneer. "I don't want to be a damn accessory to a pack were my potential is only appreciated when it's needed to be taken advantage of Damn it!" Cosette's chest rumbled slightly as his barked out the sentence. His shoulders slowly coming to relax as ebony audits twisted upon his skull to listen to what the brute spoke.

Huffing slightly the small canine settled himself onto his haunches; sooten rump colliding roughly with the barren land. "Cosette" the young knight rumbled quietly, "My name is Cosette." . Brows furrowed slightly as the caramel kissed canine leaned forward slightly, ear flickering in quiet interest to Kasia's previous offer.

"So, you just do whatever you please out here? No rules? No pampering? It's Do or Die? " In all honesty, the temptation of adventure taunted the child, calling to him and beckoning out into the great wilderness. A chance to show his worth and not be taken advantage of. It was all an entrancing thought to the young apprentice. He'd made it on his own before, why not do it again? Except, this time he wouldn't technically be alone from what the burly brute before him spoke of. Partners. The word tasted sour upon his tongue, yet he was more than willing to give it a try and go along with whatever this man had in mind.

Kasia

WARNING:
Please proceed with caution when reading his threads, and/or threading with him.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 11:36 AM |
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
75 ep
© riv
“Pack Pooch, is it? Maybe I just like knowing that I have the power of having the upper hand.” Let out a laugh as she emerges out of the shadows into the pit. Licking her lips slightly as her muscles are rolled. She had grown comfortable to her position in the pack, throwing her self out to the pits often and getting herself involved in the affairs as much as she could. Trying to appease Kaede and perhaps one day get the chance to meet the bear god. Her mind wanders back to the day of her bear attack against a rogue. A sly smile crawling onto her lips as eyes move from the stranger to a younger boy. Upon a first glance she see’s no particular similarities and assumes that they happen to not have any relation. “The gods aren’t scary, unless you piss them off. But perhaps you don’t know that yet.” Her comment is made to the older male, as she finds her attention back on the pup. Badr was a soft white figure among the spring pits, though still dead, she has a warm presence. Though her words could cut through the winds if need be. “I’m Badr, Of Earth.” Her halved tail curls around her body as her body sets it’s self in the slightest defensive mood. Unsure how to feel of the larger man. An ear flicking back slightly as she keeps the smile on her face however.

Cosette Kasia

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 11:48 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

Speaking of partners and those of gods and demons, it seems high time that the Divine King arrives on the scene. With winters chill finally beginning to die down, he has found it easier to provide a larger meal to those who may come across in the pits today-- and with what luck, for there is more than one!
"Good day to you, Badr." he greets, the gentle softness of his tone lingering somewhere between female and ale--as the seasons change, so too did many aspects of himself fluxuate, and so as of late, it is difficult to tell whether or not he is male or female by appearance--or even scent--alone.
Still, the glassy pale blue of his gaze rests upon those gathered, and he drops the days quarry if only so he can speak-- two plump golden hares, fat from hibernation, snatched upon a groggy wakening--"My apologizes. Merry meet to you."So young was the one!
"How have you been faring, Badr?" It is a point for him to adress those he has met before by name, be it once or twice, but it is a manner of being polite, moreso than anything else.
"I do hope I have not interrupted anything?" The inquiry is made with his usual tone-- a never-fading smile that calmly rests upon blue-tinged lips. His fur ruffles briefly against the chill of a gust of wind that rolls through before he speaks again--getting much better at this ambassador thing,"I am Lunafer, of Divine. Please, if either of you are hungry from your journey, help yourself." he gestures to the hares before gazing back towards Badr,"Have I missed much?" the Priest is gentle in his questioning, as if he'd ever be so sharp.

Badr Kasia Cosette

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 03:40 PM |
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
A long grin spreads from his lips, and he mouths, "Told you so." as the new arrivals come to sit near them. Kasai flicks his ear, showing he didn't give a shit that they were here, and that he wasn't going to hurt anybody. Pampered pooches are here! Yay, now I have to deal with their bull.

Cosette's answers make him chuckle. So he was just like Kasai, hm? "I don't want to be a damn accessory to a pack were my potential is only appreciated when it's needed to be taken advantage of!" Kasai nods his head. "You are correct, Cosette." His next question is music to his ears, though.

"So, you just do whatever you please out here? No rules? No pampering? It's Do or Die?" Kasai's tail gently thumps the dirt ground. "Anything you want. Anything. No rules, no regulations, no pampering, no being bossed around. You live how you want to. You don't have to worry about a hierarchy or climbing ranks. You don't have to be ruled by someone who is higher than you. You don't have to worry about other people, or have to hunt for others. You don't have to worry about others getting hurt. It'll be just me and you." His tongue paints a vivid picture, a piece of art cherished by many.

But then, the white woman speaks of upper hands. He can only scoff at this, rolling his eyes. “The gods aren’t scary, unless you piss them off. But perhaps you don’t know that yet.” Black lips slightly lift, and he lets out a quite growl.

"I wasn't talking about the gods. I was talking about the spirits." The words come out deep and husky, and it was obvious he was a bit annoyed at how this 'Badr' had changed his words. And then there was Lunafer. This... Erm. Female-male wolf seemed nice enough. There wasn't any hostility in their voice, so Kasai couldn't really say anything. But he had made his point, and hopefully persuaded Cosette to live and hunt with him.

"Sometimes it's nice being alone. Even if you don't have the 'upper hand'." Now it's your turn to talk.

speak think

Cosette

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-01-2018, 04:39 PM |
Storm
Seacca
Storm Alpha
Female, 6.25
Ectomorph
35 in, 83 lbs
532 ep
© sea
MY HEART BEATS IN PATTERS TO THE BROKEN SOUND,
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CALM ME DOWN:
WE'RE FREE ANIMALS.

she's listening before she's intervening. her paws crust the edge of the pit, listening for just another moment as she considers whether it is worth it or not. in the end, it is not the child that stirs her to action, but the man who seems eerily intent on subverting the child. his rhetoric is wholly uninformed, childish in the least. he is feeding the youth on what he wants to hear and the lies of a naive person. there is little to be gained here -- clearly the child is caught in the clutches of this silly game, and he won't be able to see the truth on this day. she takes a different approach. the necklace at her hilt blares in gold and she's teleported in a flash of distorted reality. she reappears beside them, her heart kicking back into the fold as her head spins. she glances to badr and lunafer quickly. she thinks it so ironic to find such a descendant on the opposite side of the table, arguing in the exact repose that her mother dedicated so carefully. it sparks the smallest of smiles before she turns to kasia. IT IS NICE TO BE ALONE. her grin ( small and sweet, careful in temper ) follows through to cosette. UNTIL IT ISN'T. the warning is almost pointless, she knows it'll have no grasp at the child's deluded mind. she turns back to kasia to address him directly. IF YOU BOTH DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, DOES THAT MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT COSETTE? DOES THAT MEAN IF HE GETS HURT HE'LL WEIGH YOU DOWN, AND YOU'LL LEAVE HIM TO DIE BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO PAMPER HIM? her expression grows serious as she follows to the boy. THE LIFE OF A ROGUE IS AN ADMIRABLE ONE. IF YOU REALLY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT PACKS, I WOULD SAY THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN PATH. BUT YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE FRIENDS YOU TRUST, BECAUSE IT IS BETTER TO RUN ALONE THAN IT IS TO RUN WITH FRIENDS WHO WILL LEAVE YOU AS SOON AS YOU NEED THEM. a condolence of tugged lips is offered as she lowers her voice some. IF YOU REALLY HAVE THE POTENTIAL YOU SAY YOU DO, YOU SHOULD FOSTER IT YOURSELF, RATHER THAN BE SOMEONE ELSE'S SIDESHOW. she rocks back, relaxing as she finally allows a gap for which the others to fill with their own sentiments.

Cosette, Badr, Lunafer, Kasia

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-02-2018, 10:30 PM |
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas

Ebony audits swiveled precisely upon the young pup's head, whiskey kissed orbs turning upon the arrival of the snow white fae. His features twisting into a grimace of disgust. Badr's introduction goes unacknowledged as the child flicks his tail slightly towards the slender fae. Cosette was never really a big fan of pack pooches, he absolutely despised them - even before the strange man Kasia's tauntings. One by one the lines grew, a male of similar coat color to the Earth she-wolf Badr setting into the haunting image bringing fresh and plump food along with him.

Breathing deeply, Cosette inhaled the scent of the fresh kill. Salmon tongue tentatively lolling from his chops to swipe across his broken and brittle lips. The meal was all too tempting, and for a moment he had considered. Shaking his head slightly, Cosette disregarded the offered food - stomach soon protesting towards his decision."I don't want your pity food" the canine sneered slightly turning his nose up from the food - whiskey glare resting on the shadow of a man Kasia.

Next to join the crowd is an ebony female, appearing from seemingly nowhere. Cosette paid no attention to her warning, eyes lolling back into his head for a split moment as he openly displayed his disinterest in her words. Within a flash of almost lighting, reality seemed to dawn upon the young brute as the strange shadowed creature spoke. Cosette's body fell rigid, ears pressing firmly upon his skull as he gazed towards Kasia - head tilting to the side slightly. "Kasia?" he hummed in question his tone quieting. The last thing that he wanted was to take up on the strange man's offer and live with him, only to be abandoned and left for dead when he was injured, or Kasia lost interest in him.

Cosette's eyes flickered silently, before he shook his head a quiet growl emitting from his lips. "So, what if Kasia get's tired of me, or leaves me when I'm injured? I'm perfectly capable of handling myself out here. Besides, packs are worthless hierarchies that only value the strongest and most beneficial. The others get casted away, placed in demeaning ranks, or left to die! " the young apprentice's voice raised slightly, emphasis taken place upon the words 'left to die' as glossy tears threatened to cloud the young child's vision. Turning away from the crowd, Cosette sucked in a stuttering breath. "You offer food, comfort, a home, and never ending support - but in the end you just leave people to die." he mumbled silently before careening his neck back to look at the much older canines. "That's all you do..You just leave them there to rot. Too little help, or no help at all when you could've saved them." a caramel kissed tail comes to wrap gently around the young boys paws, a mask of some sort to shield him from the others. "They could've saved her. They should've saved her." the sentence is barely audible within the crowd, even with the noise level slightly dimmed. It was a sentence only meant for himself to hear.

Composing himself in a fluent manner, the apprentice arose upon his paws before slipping over towards the shadow brute; Kasia. Rump colliding with the hellish lands once more next to him. "Thanks, but no thanks. I see more potential in going with Kasia than I do with any of you pack wolves. If things don't work out, I'll either die, or find one of you."

He walks - "He Talks" - 'He thinks'

Note: Very,Very bad post, but tidbit to his history and why he hates packs.

Kasia Badr Lunafer Seacca

WARNING:

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 08:55 AM |
Lament
Spirit
Female, 1.00
----
x in, x lbs
0 ep
© Aubers

"Everyone dies; it's what you do with your life that helps determine where you go afterwards." The words were firm, almost scolding as Lament materializes directly in front of the pup with little regard to who else might be in the way. Her head was lowered; the burn marks blinding her eyes etched deep into her facade and her muzzle was a mangled mess of blood, bone, lip and teeth. She appeared to him as she had looked moments before death with her muzzle quite literally crushed up to its stopping point. How she managed to form words like this was one of the mysteries of being a ghost that she'd never quite figured out. "Not everyone can be saved... although it takes a caring wolf to try anyways. Right now if one of these wolves wanted to go the ruins and challenge Kasia to death they could and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it if he lost. Do you know what herbs to use if you have a wound that gets infected? How about if you break a leg and can't hunt properly? If you'd like I can haunt you; follow you to the ends of Doutaini but if you're caught in trouble I can NOT help. I can try to go get help but I can't promise it will arrive on time. Us Spirits aren't all that bad." He wanted to get away from spirits but if he went with Kasia he'd have one following him around. Stalking him for all his days. It wasn't much but that was all she could offer to perhaps make the boy give his choice one last reconsider. "Go with Seacca." Not because she was blessed like Lament had been. Not because she spoke the truth; but because she was alone. In a pack but alone now that Svana had joined the stars.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-04-2018, 10:18 PM | This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 10:25 PM by Cosette
Storm
Cosette
Storm Pup
Male, 0.50
Meso-fighter
20 in, 25 lbs
0 ep
© Atlas
Dull light filtered throughout the area, bringing forth a newer form - one that seemed not to be real. Cosette's face paled at the sight of the translucent she-wolf that stood before him now, a spirit of one whom had been long dead and gone.

Russet paws shifted uneasily as whiskey orbs gazed towards Kasia for a few brief moments, somehow second guessing his decision. The words the woman spoke sent chills down the young knight's spine; putting him under and uneasy aura. He half expected the translucent she-wolf to somehow influence the minds of the other wolves around and convince them to attack Kasia and kidnap him. Yet, she did nothing but speak broadly to him - disregarding every other figure that remained in the area.

Gulping silently, Cosette reconsidered - he wanted to go with Kasia, and longed for an escape from the treacherous memories that pack life brought upon him. But, he barely knew this man, let alone what his intentions may be to him; and from the way everyone else addressed him as an outsider, he seemed to have no connection within this place that they called Doutaini. In a brief flash of thoughtfulness, the small canine arose on his paws, pressing roughly into Kasia's side nudging him quietly as ebony ears folded backwards pressing firmly unto his skull. "Kasia" he mumbles quietly, whiskey orbs gazing towards the older man. "Someday I'll be bigger" it was a quiet reassurance that he would be back for the older man.

He wished not to have affiliation with the spirits or gods, yet he longed for an escape. Therefor with a final breath, and leap of faith Cosette nodded towards the winter white form "I'll go with Seacca" One thing was for sure though, he would be back for Kasia

Lovely table image by Riv <3

Breaking the posting order for a brief moment since Lament was only addressing Cosette, everyone can go back to the original order the best that they can now.

Lament Kasia Badr Seacca Lunafer

WARNING:

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-05-2018, 12:10 AM | This post was last modified: 01-05-2018, 12:12 AM by Badr
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
75 ep
© riv
STAFF NOTE: The above post has been removed as it has broken the posting order! Please remember to stick to it!From this point forward the posting is the following Badr, Lunafer, Kasia, Seacca, Cosette, Lament. Even if the thread has 'concluded' in Cosette choosing who to go with, posting order is still required!

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 03:03 PM |
Lament
Spirit
Female, 1.00
----
x in, x lbs
0 ep
© Aubers
( Badr just a gentle bump since it's your turn ^_^)

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 03:14 PM |
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
75 ep
© riv
you can skip me. bit preoccupied !

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 05:26 PM | This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 05:28 PM by Lunafer
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It was her wings, Goddess! Who stepped over the clouds.
And laid her rainbow feathers aslant on the currents of the air.

Oh! A spirit! ...Not Nova. Not Panik. Not Briar. A pang of pain. But it is cast aside and still he manages to smile, allowing a gentle warmth to slip into his features--as if it had ever left. "I don't believe I have yet met a spirit of wrath. But forgive me for being unfamiliar with you, departed miss. My ignorance towards those lost in this world is lessened by your presence." His gaze drifts, trailing back towards those gathered as he watches the smarmy youth make a decision based upon the words of the spirit,"I wish you luck in all your endeavors. Please do not misunderstand, I do not feel pity, for anything, or anybody." His smile remains placid and warm, unfading,"Pity is an emotion reserved for those beyond hope, who's weakness has drawn them so far into themselves that they cannot be saved. And at that point, Pity is useless, and therefore, not an emotion I spend my energy on. I bring food to the pits, for those who are hungry. No more, and no less. Seacca," he has heard her name time and time again, but has yet to truly know her-- she is a dark stormcloud, stone and frigid and still and yet rumbling with unshed energy that near crackles from her form and whilst he is intrigued, he knows that his scouts will bring home word and he can begin to properly form an approach to the Valley's pack.

"Please feel free to take the food as a parting gift, and a note of good faith from Divine for Storm. I do hope we have more time to talk in the future." But he knows when his presence is not needed,"Please, be well. And please be aware, that you may always find sanctuary and solace in the Cove." His words are directed at nobody in particular-- a general phrase.

Kasia Cosette Seacca

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 05:56 PM |
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
Another appeared. Literally, apeared. Out of thin air. Black lips lift slightly and he lets out a groan in annoyance once more. Another person with another comment to add.

"When I talked about not having to worry about others, I was talking about pleasing them, not their well being. Once again, my words are twisted to your own liking. Accusing me of something I did not commit. If I wanted the boy why would I leave him? I might be a rogue, but that doesn't mean I have any less loyalty then you. It's death over dishonour, and if I don't stay true to those words I'll let you leave a scar on every inch of my face to show the whole fucking world. If Cosette was hurt or sick I wouldn't abandon him. So how dare you state that I would leave the boy. You know nothing of me, panther. Nothing!"

But Kasai perks his ears as he hears Cosette whisper something abour a "her". Saving someone. But another guest appears, and it makes his stomach churn and ears pull back. Jaws open and he lets out a snarl at the creature. He was scared. He wouldn't let it show, though. The fur aligning with his spine bristled, but he calms himself and sits, listening to what this deformed spirit has to say.

Haunt? Wasn't that a bit much? He goes to interfere, but the boy has made his mind. He feels his body against Cosette's, longing for him to come with him. He wanted company; to teach and show the wonders of Doutaini. But his head nods. "They have not claimed you. You can leave when ever you wish. When you do, call my name. I will be there. I won't abandon you. I promise. I won't abandon you, Cosette." The brute's eyes soften and suddenly he doesn't seem so... Big. The black beast stands, butting his broad head into the boy's chest. "I'll see you soon. Stay strong. Don't let them soften you up."

He stands once more, turning away. His tail waves in a goodbye, and long black legs carry him swiftly away. I'll see you soon, Cosette.

speak think

Cosette

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]

Pages (2): 1 2 Next »