pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private 『G』『A』『D』『A』『B』『O』『U』『T』
Posted 12-31-2017, 01:42 PM | This post was last modified: 12-31-2017, 01:42 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

Gadabout. It was an odd word, one that rolled off the tongue. The word itself was used to describe a person who traveled often or to many different places for pleasure. In many ways Akuma himself was a Gadabout. He found himself leaving days at a time to explore doutaini. Somehow his paws found themselves in the same place he met Rascal. His ears twisted a top his head as he paused. He stood on the edge of a cliff, paw raised as he inhaled deeply. After he inhaled the fresh salt air he would peer down at the ocean below, eye gazing at the blue horizon. He was still, silent. He would enjoy this moment, adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Thread is rated mature
Kasia

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-31-2017, 02:04 PM |
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
A large black paw carelessly threw rocks down the steep summit's. His body danced dangerously on the edge, and yet, he wasn't scared. Sure, his body was scared, but he, himself, was not. Kasai loved the rush. The way the blood pounded through his body and the way his heart raced. The way the adreline flowed through him, and the way freedom lit in his head. He wasn't tied down to a pack or pups. He didn't have family or freinds to worry about. He was a rogue. He was a loner. He lived his own way, and didn't give two damns about anything.

Another rock slips, brining with it a avalanche. A badger ran out of its den, roaring in fury. Kasai only laughed, teasing the short-tempered animal. The dumb thing couldn't get up the summit, so he knew he was safe. But the adreline went away, and after a while, he could sit on the edge and just dangle his paws, not caring if the badger pulled him down. It was getting boring. And as soon as he smelled the man, he was up.

"You look like a hunter, posed like that. Leg raised as though you're pointing at something. What are you doing? Why are you here?" The deep voice let the words roll off of his tongue with ease. The calmness in his voice showed he was thinking. Showing he was observing. Hard, cold eyes stare into cyan eyes, and for a moment, he just sits there, staring. But Kasai finally turns, kicking down another rock.

Would be a shame if he... Slipped.

speak think

Akuma

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 03:38 PM |
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
( smol boop Akuma )

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 02:21 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
His eyes gaze out, staring at the steep drop below him. All it would take was him to lean over a little too much and boom. The image of his dead body falling into the ocean below had him shiver. Salty winds bit at his nostrils and momentarily distracted him, thankfully. He had never smelled the ocean before, this was a first. This memory would be locked in his mind forever. A voice caught his attention though, ears perking at the words.
You look like a hunter, posed like that. Leg raised as though you're pointing at something. What are you doing? Why are you here?
Akuma shrugged lightly, biting his tongue to keep from snapping at the stranger, though that wouldn't stop him.
"I'm viewing the ocean for the first time in my life. Why are you here?" his words were snapped in Kasai's direction like a whip. His tone was cold and unwelcoming. He opened his mouth to make a snide remark when the ground below his feet gave away. A surprised yelp fell from his maw and immediately three vines reached out to coil tightly around his waist and hold him there. The back half of his body dangled off the edge and his front have tried desperately to claw their way back up. His eyes searched for the stranger and found him, his eye pleading silently for help.

Kasai

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 02:47 PM |
Kasai
Rogue
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© Theri
"I'm viewing the ocean for the first time in my life. Why are you here?" Hm... What am I doing here? "Viewing the ocean for the first time, as well." The broad head cranes so he can see the ocean. It was a endless sea of gray-blue liquid. The waves sloshed and crashed everywhere, and roughly threw itself at the bottom of the Summit. Jagged rocks grew at the bottom and stood like razors waiting for someone to fall on them. Oh, how easily it would be to slip.

But it seems like his thought had come true. The ground suddenly disappeared from under the stranger's feet. A small wave of panick made Kasai run to the edge, jaws gaping. But there was body impaled by a rock or floating on the waters surface. Instead, there was a scared adn frightened man hanging on by tree vines.

The vines were held in place by roots that were dug into the ground right new to Kasai's feet. The brute runs a claw over each plant, feeling how hard it was trying to hold the 140 pound man. It's so funny to think how close to death he is. I mean... One of these vines could just snap and he would be dead in a matter of minutes. A whole life could literally vanish from the world. But he was a wolf, and he knew in his mind he was going to save this stranger anyway.

He gathers the three vines in his jaws and begins walking backwards, trying to pull him up. "Use your legs! Try to climb up! Make your vines go up!" He shouts between mouthfulls of plant. Strong legs dig into the earth and pull. Muscles coil under a black pelt, and he feels himself pulling Akuma upward.

If he doesn't try i'm going to slip and die and he's going to slip and die! Try, damnit!

speak think
Akuma

Rated B for B R U T E

[ Reply ]