pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome He is Hiraeth;
Posted 12-29-2017, 04:09 PM |
Grayson
Rogue Wolf
Male, 4.75
Endomorph
38 in, 135 lbs
0 ep
© Tae

Paws trodden the worn down path of the pits. It was the landmark he had been searching for months now. The dark grey male peered through squinted eyes at the barren wasteland looking for signs of life. It was rather glum here Grayson mentally noted dully. It was an overcast day with clouds that seemed to threaten the coming of snow or rain. He huffed, shaking his fur as a shiver coursed down his spine.
"Mum, please still be here" he says to himself softly.
He can still remember her vibrant eyes and fresh salt scent. He wants the sense of security that he was given when he curled up among his kin and mother to sleep, but he dejectedly realizes that's not possible. There is a deep rooted nostalgia and sadness that takes control of his heart. It hurts in an odd way, one that he can't quite explain. He just wants to find his mother and rekindle their relationship. His dark grey fur seems to do nothing as a particularly hard gush of wind freezes his thoughts and nearly knocks him down. He refocuses on where he was. Not too far away was a gnarly looking tree with claw-like branches. They reached for the clouds as if begging the gods to end its existence, He laughs softly and trots over to sit beside it. He braces himself as another strong breeze makes him shake. He would tilt his head backward and let loose a howl announcing his presence

"Speak"

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-30-2017, 01:41 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
Following the scarce showing at the recent pack meeting, Keston had spent a great deal of time contemplating the future for the pack and himself as Kei’s leader. He felt he had failed her in a sense, upon witnessing the efforts he spent trying to rebuild her pack turn to ask. However, the Lioncourt was resilient and before he jumped to more drastic means of finding a solution, he discovered his body adapting to a normal routine and he quickly found himself along the path to Kuro Pit. The golden warrior king returned here both to find the future of their pack and search for those that had gone absent, wondering if they might choose the western gates to return to Doutaini. There is hope and optimism in his heart as the that reads into the smile stretching across his features, as clearwater eyes search the crater in a quick surveil. From the corner of his eyes, there was a man that caught his interest and caused the Lioncourt to do a double take—his coloration was similar to his mother and brother, both of which Keston had not seen for some time now. But this man had coloration that was slightly darker, and just like that the flutter that had consumed his chest for a moment, rushed outward once more. Nevertheless, the amiable king ambled towards the stranger and stopped respectably from him. “Welcome to Doutaini, traveler. My name is Keston, an ambassador for Kei and her pack at Cerulean Waters.” He mentioned with a gentle bow of his head in greeting, before cerulean eyes rose and fixated on the mismatched pair of the stranger.
Grayson

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-04-2018, 07:05 AM |
Grayson
Rogue Wolf
Male, 4.75
Endomorph
38 in, 135 lbs
0 ep
© Tae

WHITE NOISE STUCK ON REPEAT He focused on the way the clouds moved; how they ominously rolled over the pits. He can still close his eyes and remember his den by the shore. He can remember his siblings beckoning him out to play, telling of adventure outside the hole. He sighed and opened his eyes. They were nothing but memories.
His head turned to the blonde male as he drew near; eyes immediately darting to his neck. A blue gem had him nodding softly in agreement. Maybe this man had some knowledge of where his mother was. The introduction the man gave had no effect on him, instead he simply stared the man down.
"No need for introductions, I was born here water fellow. I'm actually looking for my mother." his words were spoken bluntly, and had no hint of malice nor warmness either. His tone was neutral, and that was it.
He stared the man down for a moment longer, taking in his size, fur, and features. He wasn't to bad looking, too bad he didn't give a flying fuck about sexual relationships.
"Tell me Keston, do you know of a women who goes by Riot? Looks like me, except she has bright green and violet/pink eyes. That's my mum, last time I was here she was in water. Grew up in water actually." he spoke quite frankly, wasting no time beating around the bush. His ears stood alert on his head, ever on guard in case things took a wrong turn.

"Speak"

Keston

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-09-2018, 09:50 PM |
Water ( Admin )
Keston
Water Alpha
Male, 4.00
Endomorph
36 in, 135 lbs
809 ep
© Julie
His sights were fixed on the man with curious intrigue. Keston offered the stranger an introduction that he failed to reciprocate, replying instead with a supplement of information. The man had been born among Doutaini, but that made him no less a stranger than a man born far from Doutaini’s borders—and he was here searching for his mother. After a momentary pause, the man continued by inquiring after Riot. The Lioncourt’s body reacts instinctively, muscles flexing with regard towards the uncertainty of this man’s pursuit. His description of the wayward mother was accurate, and the reference towards Riot as this stranger’s mother kindled suspicion in the back of Keston’s mind. If he knew she was in Water last time he was here and if he had indeed grown up there, why would he throw his luck to the skies by venturing to Kuro Pit and not Cerulean Waters? “Yes, I am rather familiar with Riot, though I am not at liberty to discuss the details of Water’s members with that of strangers. Perhaps you might reevaluate the necessity of introductions.” The rigid king replied, protective over both his family, whether they were born of pack or blood. Growing up, his mother had never spoken of any other siblings—it had always been just the three of them, Keston and his brother and sister. Yet the similarity in appearance of this stranger was certainly no coincidence and oddly effective to ward off the doubts in his mind.
Grayson

[ Reply ]