pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome oh my pet.
Posted 12-28-2017, 05:59 PM | This post was last modified: 12-28-2017, 05:59 PM by Lamb
Lamb
Rogue
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© riv
(oh my pet, my precious little lamb)

she coos the little babe. her touch a caressing reminder of love and safety. a mothers touch always seemed to soothe the cries of the crying babe. though he was growing now, he still wouldn’t be immune to her ways and power of calming him. the one woman who had always had an effect on him. he has always been an easy child; calming down at the sound of her heartbeat. wiggling slightly as they move through the open lands.the cold nipping at his skin as his body aches in the slightest from the portions of traveled he had demanded to walk for himself.

(there there little one, we’re almost there. just a bit further.)

as patient as he could be, though it was growing thin as he wanted to be home. he wanted sleep. he wanted food. he wanted to stop. but he kept himself quiet. toying over the thoughts of his new home. his mother having prepared him for what was to come. though he didn’t want his time with her to end.at least he had gotten a chance to say goodbye.

eventually time passes enough and the boredom of travel seizes. bundled up against his mother as they share a moment of affection. before she slowly rises, leaving a kiss on the little lamb’s head and looking around. she seems to grow paranoid as she looks for something, someone, anything. letting out a call. her song plays over in his head. even after it ends and she parts ways. muttering something under her breath though lamb can barely pick it up himself.

(do not fail him as i have.)

a slight frown growing over his face as he sits himself up. looking around; the albino babe sticking like out like a sore thumb in the wintery pits. the earth below him proving to be hard but still oddly entertaining. pawing at it slightly as he tries to entertain himself the best he could. waiting and waiting.

if you wouldn't mind,please let yggle post first!
all welcome, though preferred if earth wolves do not claim lamb!

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 06:09 PM |
Yggle
Rogue Pup
Female, 0.25
Ectomorph
18 in, 15 lbs
0 ep
© crow.

There had been no words. No I love you. No I'll be back. No reassurance of kiss or hug. When the pressure at her scruff had crossed the threshold from ache to pain, and her whimpers had become more than mere sharp exhalations, she'd been dropped. Deposited into the thick accumulation of frozen precipitation that swiftly and deftly enveloped her. Its cold bite was somehow worse than the bitter prick of the wind. And before she could claw her way through the powder to the surface, they were gone. Leaving behind nothing but a single line of tracks. And her.
      At first she had thought to chase the figure as it disappeared into the blizzard. At first, she had thought she could climb the top of the mound and walk along its surface. But her paws had simply pierced the snow and sent her spiraling back into a suffocating blanket of white. And the more she tried, the harder she failed. The glimpses she could catch of the form as it moved away were smaller and smaller each time she breached. And the cold and effort sapped her energy in what seemed like mere moments. Until all she could do was huddle, having dug herself a small hollow in her flailing, and shiver in the quiet.
      When the cry went up, she lifted her head and stared at the skies as if that was the origin. Energy returned, she began to struggle again. She broke free of the drift she'd been trapped in, found herself on hard-packed frozen ground, and before her a white figure not too distant. Whimpering, she drug herself toward the pup, her paws beginning to go numb from the cold. And without hesitation or apparent thought, she flung herself at him so that their bodies would touch (if he did not move). And she cried.
      But there were no words.

notes. sorry for the wait! and starter posts with new chars are always bleck for me, so this will get better shortly <3
words. 314
tags. Lamb

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 06:22 PM | This post was last modified: 12-28-2017, 06:57 PM by Aderchop
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
He is a black line, vertical on the horizon, and they shan't see him for a while perhaps, as their eyes are young and blurry. But soon, perhaps one pup before the other, perhaps both at once, they shall know of him, shall see him as he walks. The serpent cometh, and his legs are stilts in the snow, towering where the two lost bundles sit near-submerged in the powder.

And he speaks not as closer, closer he comes. Ten metres. Four more steps, calculated, unhurried but not sluggish, and it is nine metres.
Closer. Closer.
And his eyes, those wide reptilian windows with misted glass, they are snapped firm upon the goal, those little helpless things whose fear he can taste like blood in the air.

And, five metres, four, slowing should either pup express outward fright or warning. He wants to come close. He wants to grant to them the warmth that they so want, which the bluish one sobs, begs for. He is mercy with serpentine gaze.

He shall shepherd the little things, shall be their silver guard, should they permit him.

”Hush, little one. Fret no longer.” His voice, a soothing hissing unto the air as he aims to slow almost to a halt, a metre before where both babes crouch. Over them he shall look, eyes half-lidded and without judgement. Safety is in the stooping of his neck and the wanness of the smile which gently tugs at black lips. Comfort is in the words which he grants their frantic little minds.
”You shall both be all right if you come with me. I will take you to warmth, and to food.”
And, slender legs bowing and form lowering to the snow, he intends to crouch before them, neck still extended, so that if they so desired, he should serve as a beacon of warmth to which to press, to draw near to.

”speech” thought

notes: <3
tags: Lamb Yggle
table credits to dee <3

Ever eating, never cloying,
All-devouring, all-destroying,
Never finding full repast,
Until I eat the world at last.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 10:43 PM |
Storm ( Admin )
Philippa
Storm Wolf
Female, 4.00
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
294 ep
© Julie
At the edge of the forest of the towering trees, Philippa paused to look back over her shoulder dolefully as she left those under her care behind to rest with full stomachs in the comfort of their shared den. Every moment they were separated was reminded by a sharp agony writhing through her heart, but an epidemic had ceased Doutaini in the throes of unimaginable tragedy and Philippa felt compelled to join the crusade. Abandoned children were scattered along the western gates, discarded haphazardly as though they meant nothing to the ones that left them there—it was a notion that both disgusted and troubled her deeply, twisting her optimistic view of the world upside down. But the wildflower of Storm was brimming with warmth in the deep chocolate lines of her features, and managed to contain her overzealous affection and compassion for those she fostered under her wing in these troubled times as Philippa crossed into Kuro Pit.

Winter was nearly at its end, but the bitter cold lingered relentlessly behind as white-capped toes crossed over the frozen earth and descended into the infamous crater. A shiver took hold of her momentarily, burying her nose into the unruly curls that encircled her neck and breathed the perfume of sage and lavender that was remnant of her den’s usual fragrance. It was a temporary pause in routine before Philippa continued on, rose-champagne eyes shifting among the crowd until a cacophonic sound hovered above the pit like an ominous cloud. The cry was one she had come to expect and largely the reason for her presence today, and without delay, the Izaak woman was on her way of finding the source. Not long after, she came upon the child dressed starkly in a pelt of white—but to her surprise, she found not one child, but two. She was relieved in a way that they had the support of one another, whether they were left together or had somehow found each other in the sprawling barren pit—they need not face this alone, a fate Philippa wished no one should have to encounter, especially the innocence of children.

As she approached, she spotted a man of Enigma speaking with the two pups already. Bowing her head politely in greeting, her attention rested on him briefly before turning towards the pups with the soothing melody of her voice. “Hello there, sweet little ones. You must be terribly cold—come here if you would like, and I can help you stay warm.” The wildflower began, settling among the trio with cautious movements so as not to frighten the children away. Her eyes set to inspecting the immediate surroundings, looking to see if a mother or guardian was perhaps nearby trying to secure a meal for the two—it was a hopeful longshot that proved unfruitful in the end, yet perhaps they had wandered too far away. “My name is Philippa, but you can call me Pippa or Pip if it is easier. You two are mighty brave for being here by yourself—did someone come with you, a mother or perhaps a father?” She continued with a concerned brow knitted into a deep line across her forehead, clinging to the chance that these two would not fall into the epidemic that spread wildly this winter.
Lamb Yggle

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 11:53 PM |
Lamb
Rogue
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© riv
he plays around lightly with the snow. bouncing around watching as the white powder flies up into the air and falling back onto him. the sensation cool and nipping him slightly. sending chills down his spine. yet oddly the feeling is something he grows to enjoy. perhaps just a ‘boy thing’. though his game and winter fun in solidarity seemed to be short lived. but it wasn’t the time to complain about it. he would be tackled. a grey form; slightly smaller than his own, would push him down out of no where. a pup, just like him, but a female. she cries against him as there bodies touch. swallowing slightly in the silence. curling around him in the attempts to warm her up. paw draping over her slightly in an awkward attempt to console her. in a fashion that his mother would have with her. face dug into the area around her neck.

(hush now, everything will be okay.)

it was an instinct to protect her when the man approaches them. a skill his mother had taught him; not to trust too easily or you could find yourself in a world of hurt. his vision blurs slightly from the light snowflakes that cross his vision. finally looking over the man, reptilian like in the way he presented himself. perhaps it was his voice that caused the child to react the way he did, or the way he had comes so close, so soon. ears flattening against his head and a slight, very puppy like, snarl coming from his lips in an odd attempt to protect and look out for his new found friend. who’s name had yet to be given to him but somehow he had so easily made a friend. a child thing. he feels the warmth of the stranger which has a weird desire of him to move closer but he squirms; trying to move away. another voice pulling his attention. feminine. it’s reminiscent of his mothers though she has a softer nice than she. a wildflower among the snow, the little lamb is in awe.

(is this what you wanted for me?)

a slight smile drawing onto his lips as he would whisper into the ear of his new found friend. are you ready for the life you get the chance to have? pulling back as his eyes settle on philippa once more. withdrawing himself from her side as he moves closer to the female. getting a sense of security. a strong sense of motherly attributes. she feels safe. pushing himself against her to warm himself up as the cold still tries to work its way against him. his stomach growling again slightly, eyes only starting to grow heavy. tired from his long journey. my name’s lamb. my mother left me here with the search of finding me a better life. she only ran off a little bit ago after leaving me with a kiss on my forehead. he feels okay. though his heart aches in the missing of his mother he is content. eyes shifting to the other pup. i don’t know her story, though she found me and i sought out to help her in comfort.

Yggle Aderchop Philippa

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-29-2017, 12:16 PM |
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.75
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He drifts in somewhat behind Aderchop and farther behind Philippa, silent as the grave for a long moment while he listens to the things happening. Listens to them speak, before finally clearing his throat to make his presence known. With a sharp 'ahem', though it is not at all hostile, since it is followed by a grin,"Good day, Lady Philippa. It has been far too long." He hasn't seen her in...well, ever, technically, but proverbially speaking it had still been a while since they'd last been in the same area. "How lovely to see you well." He did not need to formally--nor verbally--greet Aderchop, though he does so anyway, purely for transparency's sake. "Hello, Aderchop. What have we got here? Am I late to the party? You'll have to forgive me." In truth, he has simply been so relieved since Dax returned home that he had finally managed to catch up on the days of sleeplessness that had plagued him due to sheer Fatherly Concern. But now, he can begin to get back to normal.

He regards both children with sightless eyes, head cocking as he inhales sharply,"How noble of you, young sir. It is not common for one to fall into knightly duties so easily, and you have already shown a pure heart." he spoke to Lamb, honest in his words and tone, for when it came to children, he'd dare not put any untruth into his tone. "All of us-- Lady Philippa and my associate Aderchop, as well as myself, are all willing to help you both. It does not matter whom you go home with, as I know Lady Philippa and she, too, is good hearted." In fact, Storm was nearby, so the three of them could travel together to whichever place the children decided to go.
"I am Mercury. We live underground, right next to the valley that Lady Philippa now resides in." He still knew not what had happened to Wind-- but Lyra was with Enigma now, and Niyole had dropped by for help to Water. How strange.. But he would inquire as to the happenstances later. Regardless of what choices were made, he brushes a shoulder against Aderchop as he passes, moving to circle far around the children in a wide arch--giving them enough space-- but settling down to block the harshest of the win from whipping so strongly against the children-- and perhaps soothing it for the adults present, as well.

Aderchop Philippa Yggle Lamb

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-31-2017, 07:03 PM |
Yggle
Rogue Pup
Female, 0.25
Ectomorph
18 in, 15 lbs
0 ep
© crow.

The warmth as the boy curled around her soothed her soul. It wrapped around her in the form of a lomb over her back, pulling her close and snuggling gently in the quiet. Her sobs, the heaving of her lanky body, began to slow. The cold air was ice in her lungs, crystals forming on her muzzle, but she didn’t care. She had a friend. Somehow, strange and uncertain, she’d gone from no one to someone. And, as she peered cautiously from his embrace at the sound of another wolf approaching, she’d gone from someone to someones.
      The thing that came forward was... familiar. And she was in awe. Twisting so that she could see him while not leaving her newfound favorite thing—the embrace of the nameless boy against her—she took in the grey form. Tall, sickly thin. Limbs more like stilts than legs. A long and narrow muzzle. All he was missing was the oversized ears (batlike) that she had seen in her reflection. And the thin wispy fur. Not that his wasn’t thin, just that it was still more full than the she-pup’s. And how she seemed almost hairless, as if ill, though she was fine, if a bit hungry. Captivated, enthralled. Wondering at how such a thing could look so like her when she’d never met hom before. When she was certain they had no relation. Batchild and slenderman.
      Then came another wolf, this one female. She had a full coat and properly proportioned limbs and body and face. Her movements were elegant, but soft. Quiet and comforting were her words. The pull of a feminine presence was undeniable, and when her boy companion turned to her and whispered of things she’d never dreamed, she was compelled. A mixture of panic and instinct, she scrambled after the boy as he moved nearer the female, desperate to keep physical contact with him. Admit, the sense of motherly security she’d never known washed over her in waves as she was now close to the female. But she could not shake her intrigue with the male who seemed so similar to her.
      The black shadow that trailed onto the scene came lithe and camr certain. With eyes of milk-white and flowing locks of fur. There was an ominous presence about him that both intrigued and amazed her. How could one thing command so much attention with such little effort? Arrive from behind and still appear in the limelight? Yes. Yes, she wanted to know. Wanted to know who he was and why he was. And then... she saw the gem at his chest. Recognized it to be the same as the slenderman so similar to herself. Together? Yes, please!
      But then she was conflicted. And this showed in the way she fidgeted her forepaws, tapping her overgrown nails against the frozen ground as she rocked from aide to side. Still ensuring to try to keep touching the boy, mind you. He seemed to like the female. She likes them all. She wanted to know them all. The shadowman said he and the slenderman lived near the female. That’d be fine... right? It should be. Yes. She breathed, a slow exhalation of relief. And she tried to sink against the boy and bury her muzzle in his thick fur. Oblivious to the fact that she should introduce herself, and perhaps start on understanding that there was a choice ahead of her. But, nope. She had no idea. Couldn’t think beyond the warm and the desperate need to be with the boy. Lamb. Her Lamb. And she would be his bat.

notes. sorry for any typos/issues, this was on the phone
words. ###
tags. Aderchop, Philippa, Lamb, Mercury

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-31-2017, 08:35 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
Crouching before them, the little albino boy grows protective of himself, as pups oft do in the faces of strangers, and of the lanky blue-grey girl who presses herself so desperately to his body, so starved of warmth and of the closeness of another. Aderchop watches them, allows his eyes roam of their trembling forms, the ruddy complexion beneath the pale boy's pelt, and the elongated and batlike features of the girl. A strange pair are these two, and intrigue comes quickly to the serpent man, comes with the peculiar affection which led him to their distant shapes on the horizon initially. He has discovered the knowledge that children are queer little things, odd and irregularly formed, all eyes and words and small paws clutching at the dirt and flying upward, bounding through the dandelion field of childhood and trying to see over the fluttering grey bobs of the flowers. Where men and women are full in mind and yet often stubborn and rooted in thought and belief and character, the wobbly-legged babes which walk in their steads, and which walk alone, are yet to figure out the essence of all that is life, and thus, the infantile mind is yet more curious.

Whilst the pale boy looks upon the crouching serpent with twisted muzzle and yelping snarl, the girl, when she turns eyes upon him, looks with wonder and with a strange awe, an interest all too familiar which makes Aderchop smile at her, the corners of his lips flickering upward warmly.

Her fur is thin, perhaps even dangerously so in such climes as these. The boy appears sturdy despite his pallor, an endomorph of basically healthy condition who stands bold against the silver stranger, lest he seek to bite the flesh of the helpless.
Familiarity is mutual in the gaze between sickly girl and sickly man, and a faint impulse, conjured partly from his own fancy and poetical thought, tells him to coil warm tendrils of protection 'round her lithe little body, to hold her close against the cold and to whisper to her tales of times when all was not so dark.

And yet soon cometh another shadow upon the snow a little beside him, and Aderchop peers up at a dark-faced woman of a Storm pack gem, motherly and steadfast in her ushering words. She nods to him, and, mouth a shaky line - for the cold batters him so - he nods back, and says nothing as she coddles the children, at which his lips twist ever so slightly in vague distaste as he looks back upon the little girl. Of course she is enthralled too with this new woman, as is the boy, the latter so much so that his motions indicate a frantic desire to rush forth and press to her warmth, like a boy clutching at the skirts of his mother; and sure enough that is precisely what he quickly does, the girl scrambling in his wake in effort to remain close by him.

And then, one more shadow comes slipping up unto the scene, and yet he is shadow in form as well as cast upon the snow; Mercury is all wide smiles and blind eyes, dripping with the moist scent of the caverns, and yet for all the jester-king's mirth Aderchop simply cannot help the faint smile he had worn for the she-pup from dropping off of his face, and in its place curls a frown, though he knows not why. Keeping his gaze fixed upon a far-off drift of snow, he does not look up at Mercury until he comes up around the pups to block off a body of the flying sleet, at which point Aderchop smiles thinly, despite the pointlessness of such a gesture to the blind creature. Perhaps his joviality is to inspire a sense of comfort to the children, and yet the serpent swallows, finding it wholly unsuitable compared with what is perhaps that old gentlemanly sense of delicateness with which he had been instilled as a boy.
With Mercury's inviting words Aderchop nods along softly, his eyes often flickering back to the girl. Realising that he crouches still by the cold of the ground, with a quiet whimper of strain upon sore limbs he straightens into a stand, slender form stiff in the wind and neck bowed. The she-pup appears torn between the choice of which adult to follow after, the indecision present in her face and her tapping claws, which are overgrown like Aderchop's very own, still in the wake of the disease which fades from his body and yet lingers still in waning.

When next he opens his lips to speak, his voice sounds quiet and cracked compared to the strong tones of the other two wolves, and yet is composed and calm, calculated.
”We live in warm caves full of crystals and stars, and there are lullabies in the air all the time, if you listen closely.” Twitch. Twitch. He blinks away a nervous tic in the right side of his face, and smiles wanly once more. ”You may go with whomever you wish to go.”

While the boy has spoken, and has said that his name is Lamb, the bat child has not, and has simply curled by her companion in shivering silence. Turning slender face to her and meeting her eye once more, Aderchop quietly asks with wavering smile, ”What is your name, little one?”

”speech” thought

notes:
tags: Philippa Mercury Lamb Yggle
table credits to dee <3

Ever eating, never cloying,
All-devouring, all-destroying,
Never finding full repast,
Until I eat the world at last.

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 11:25 PM |
Storm ( Admin )
Philippa
Storm Wolf
Female, 4.00
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
294 ep
© Julie
Philippa smiled warmly at the pups before the boy moved to her side, pressing into her for warmth. She embraced him with the gentle comfort of her muzzle poised to wrap around him before the wildflower looked invitingly to the young girl. There was no commitment to finding warmth at her side, though the touch of strangers can still be a frightening encounter. A delighted smile was positioned on her features when Philippa straightened her posture from embracing the boy, turning to him with a dip of her head. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Lamb, and that was very noble of you to look after her.” She mentioned through an admirable gaze of blushing-rose eyes, yet behind the refined composure, Philippa held a sadness in her eyes for the abandoned boy. Her own mother had left her, along with her siblings, behind when they were barely old enough to survive on their own. She returned seasons later, an intermittent figure in her children’s lives that soon disappeared again. Despite the uncertainty and even through the stubbornness of a growing child, Vitalia held a dear place in her daughter’s heart and she always would—regardless of the past.

With her attention drawn towards the girl, Philippa could not help but wonder the nature of her story when another man of Enigma arrived to welcome the children. He was familiar, the wounds to his face an unfortunate, yet memorable attribute that reminded her of the last time they had met here. It had been many seasons and her life was vastly different to what it had been, but her days felt rich and full of promise—something she bleakly expected under the uncertainty of Haruko’s kingdom. Trying not to think of the past, however, the Izaak woman watched as the bat-eared girl hesitated with intrigue for the enigmatic men. It was an expression Philippa had come to recognize in the faces of her own children as they ventured off to explore the world beyond her den. The silent girl eventually found her way towards the side of her companion, pressing tenderly to his side and drawing a soft smile to Philippa’s lips. The first man from Enigma seemed to echo her thoughts when he told the pair they could go with whomever they wished, Philippa nodding in agreement as he spoke.

She looked reassuringly to Lamb and the dappled girl, following shortly after the man fell silent. “You both are more than welcome to come and stay with me, but should you prefer to accompany these two gentlemen home, you will always be welcome to visit me in Lightning Valley. It is true that our homes are not too far from the other. I should gladly receive you all as my guests, and there will be no need for any of us to grow as anything besides dear friends.” Philippa offered towards the two pups and men from Enigma, determined the wolves gathered here should not fall into being strangers after they parted their separate ways.
Lamb

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-06-2018, 10:26 AM |
Lamb
Rogue
Male, 0.25
Endomorph
36 in, 137 lbs
0 ep
© riv
it seemed like lots of wolves flocked to the pits, or perhaps that was just a thing they had for children. he couldn’t be sure but he didn’t mind as he was basked in adoration, affection, and praises. the other man, who had a similarity to that of the other man. the purple gems that hung at each of their necks. his own head turned to look up at philippa’s. catching the eyes of a yellowing gem. drawing him in with intrigue. he turns back to smile at the man known at mercury. yggle would move to push back into his side which he would welcome her with another paw hanging over her as they snuggled up. his back resting against the chest of philippa. feeling yggle bury her head into his coat, causing him to move a little bit before he got comfortable again next to her. he listens to aderchop speak of crystals and stars which cause his eyes to open and make him growing interested in knowing what that’s like. though he seeks that of a mother, would i… would i be able to go with you? of course after we walk them back…. perhaps it was just a thing of kindness ; or just for the need to fulfill his general curiosity of the caverns which these man took refuge in. whatever the case was he was gonna be hard headed in making sure they walked back with them. his eyes shifting to look at the girl who had grown protective of, a quiet voice as he whispers to her do you know where you want to go?

(you're stronger than you think sweet boy.)

pulling himself from her as he looks back to the other man. who’s slender face he had turn to ask yggle a question. what’s you name? head tilting as he’s still unsure of the enigmatic man. his own vibes a confusion to lamb as he had yet to meet a man like him. the grin that crawled onto his face was something almost fear evoking but he was determined to prove to be a tough little boy. even if.. it did give him the creeps.

Mercury Yggle Aderchop Philippa
sorry for the late-ish post!

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-09-2018, 02:36 AM |
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.75
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
Sightless eyes remain cast towards the gathering, and he hears the soft voice of wee Lamb--and more than anything, feels the curiosity from Yggle, and he grins--wider wider.
"I don't think there would be a problem." he assures Aderchop, giving him the clearance to bring home the children if he so wishes, as well as affirming to Lamb that he is welcome to come.

A blind wink is tossed in Yggle's direction,"And of course,what would a valiant knight be without his princess? So it is clear that you may come too, of course." He shifts, making room for her to sit with him if she so pleases.

Perhaps Dax would find some pleasure in this too. He drifts towards Aderchop but pauses as he passes Philippa,"Come visit, when you get a chance." he offers,"I'm afraid our relationship with Storm has been lacking since Svana's unfortunate departure. We should rekindle it."

In any case, he waits, remaining poised for both the children and Aderchop, prepared to walk with whomever back to..where-ever.

Yggle

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-12-2018, 03:12 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
teeny bump for Yggle <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-16-2018, 12:05 PM | This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 12:06 PM by Yggle
Yggle
Rogue Pup
Female, 0.25
Ectomorph
18 in, 15 lbs
0 ep
© crow.

The immediate desire to press against the boy for warmth and familiar comfort--though familiar as only few moments could make them--had trumped all others. When he'd scrambled toward the female, she'd followed suit without a second thought. Then she'd settled, happy, against dear Lamb and sighed a sigh of contentment. So young, so fragile--and so ugly--there was nothing beyond each particular moment, to her. Whatever was here and now was the most important thing. Until the next moment came along and it took precedence. Of course, forethought was an ability she possessed, it was just... underdeveloped. That can happen when you're raised a heathen creature.
      "Ahh..." Her voice was hoarse, crackly like wood in fire, and she used an incorrect pronunciation of 'uhh.' But she'd spoken, and it astounded her. So she took a moment to wonder at the noises her voicebox could make, and spent a few quick seconds growling, yipping, and gurgling, as it were. Coming back round to reality, she tried for an answer to the kindred wolf. "Yggle!" The sound was not what the wolf who'd left her alone had called her, but it was pleasing and it was the first thing that came to her mind. Then the sound took her fancy, and she bobbed her head up and down as she said it a few more times. "Yggle, Yggle, Yggle." The antics of an infant.
      The female spoke, drawing her attention back to reality so that she quieted down and stopped her bobbing. Go? She wanted to go! Go where, she didn't know, but it was very cold here. And as if that realization caused the temperature to drop further, her near-furless body began to shiver again, and she huddled as close as she could to Lamb. He turned his gaze--so warm!--on her and asked if she knew where she wanted to go. Not connecting the dots between the arrival of the various adults, their same questions, and his question, she took it out of context and assumed he was telling her to pick a direction. For a moment, she simply stared up at him with a blank expression. The cogs in her head hidden from view. Then she nodded, resolute as she could be while freezing her paws off and shivering something awful, and got to her feet.
      Taking a step away from Lamb and the female, she was greeted by a cold blast of wind. After a deep breath to steady herself, she stuck her face into the wind and started waddling in the first direction that called to her. Which, in this case, happened to be northeast. Certain, for once, that she was doing what she was supposed to be doing, she dropped her head and fought the wind and the snow toward... whatever was this way.

notes. lol she's so dumb it's kinda cute. please feel free to scoop her up before she hurts herself xD
words. 467
tags. Aderchop, Philippa, Lamb, Mercury

[ Reply ]