pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Borders the house of lions
Posted 12-27-2017, 10:40 AM |
Amelia
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 119 lbs
0 ep
© riv
there’s a legacy that is yet to be known by her; a concept far from the grasps of her young mind. only left to be thought and seen as fairytales. a simple storybook painting her family to be the hero. she doesn’t know the true stories, only what her imagination allows her to see. creating her own painted picture and perception. her own legacy. her reemergence is not known, for few had understood that she had been out of prying eyes. yet she had been nothing and nowhere. simply a ghost who had surrendered herself to time. finding herself among the desert, there is a thirst she needs to quench, perhaps even a lust had she understood what that emotion was.

discolored eyes shifting over the terrain; it was odd to her. being in late winter yet it was so warm. then again it was only a matter of time before spring would come. perhaps these lands never experienced that sense of coldness but instead were left in a warm oasis. tongue licks against dark lips as she feels her stomach start to grumble. not remembering the last time she had a proper meal or stopped for water. she knew she had grown a bit thin compared to her normal weight but that would be something she could fix over time. but that wouldn’t stop her from cravings of a meal.

she finds herself among the scent barrier of this place. the sense of anguish and flames hitting her. sparking a vision in her mind as a slight smile creeps onto her lips. rolling her shoulders slightly as she sits herself down. calling for whoever was lingering; to invite her in as a guest. to teach her their ways and customs.

make me one of you.

a slight purr on her tongue as the lioncourt awaits someone to make their way to her. head tilted back as the mid morning sun beats down on her face. the heat of the sands soothing her and wrapping her in a sense of comfort. it was homey. eyes closing slightly before she lets her head drop back down. thoughts causing her to wonder how papa was. it had been a while since she had seen him last; perhaps another visit was in need.

- - but that was for a different day.

Lilith Vaitan Lyonesse
&& whoever else wants to show up

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 02:53 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.25
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
Sand slipped between his toes, paws pressing with expert balance into the shifting dunes. He moved silently through the terrain he knew so well, the sun beating against his shoulder blades, head lowered as his eyes scanned the horizon. A stranger's scent rolled from the borders, carried by faint, whistling winds; he immediately went to investigate, curiosity piquing as he drew ever nearer. Soon, he could see the young she-wolf's blurred frame amidst the endless, dusty backdrop. His ears pricked forward, a glimmer running across his intense, amber gaze. Oh? He wondered what business a lone child had at his borders, but he was more than happy to accommodate her. It would be easy for her to spot his large form approaching, dunes rising behind him as he stalked forward. When the beast was within a few yards of the female, he lifted his head, tail held at a comfortable, confident position. "Welcome to the Torrid," he purred, his baritone chords resonating in the dry, desert air. He noticed that she didn't have a necklace, but something about her seemed vaguely familiar. "My name is Vaitan Tzarani. How can I help you, dear?"

Amelia

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-06-2018, 10:49 AM |
Amelia
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 119 lbs
0 ep
© riv
her mind wanders as she’s curious to know what her brother was up to. perhaps he was still in the gaia… despite the fact of their mother running off he had been the one to stay. amelia taking this as chance to do whatever she really wanted. within realistic limits of course. she had always been a sweet girl but she lusted for something different. a chance to reinvent herself. loosing herself in her thoughts momentarily before she focuses down on the sand. it was hot but felt soothing against her paws as it came between her toes. playing with the thing slightly as the grains brushed up against her. the wind picking up a gust of sand and blowing it into her face. it would take time to get use to this but she still was determined on joining. catching the figure of the large man, a smile creeps onto her face as she sits herself up a bit more on her seat. tail curled around her as eyes follow him move towards her. he would’ve noticed her first, due to the down winds, but she was a close second.

the name’s amelia. though please call me remy. offering the slightest of a hesitant chuckle as she’s welcomed to the torrid. eyes jumping around for a moment more before she returns to the conversation at hand. quick to say what it is she has come looking for. i wish to join and learn that of what you have to offer. an ear flicking back for a moment at the ghost form of a bug blowing past her.

Vaitan

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-10-2018, 06:28 PM |
Fire
Vaitan
Fire Alpha
Male, 6.25
Endomorph
36 in, 125 lbs
551 ep
© Jamie
Vaitan's smile widened as the girl displayed her friendly demeanor. In his youth, the beast thought that innately trustful wolves were fools; now--older, wiser, and less full of it--Vaitan appreciated the openness of strangers. It was utterly refreshing to meet someone who was straightforward. He had also grown fonder of children after having his own, so perhaps his patience had grown as well. Amber eyes sparkled when she insisted on being called Remy, and he continued to stare at her intently as she spoke. The briefest of moments passed before the beast tossed his head back, laughing jovially. "It would be my pleasure, Remy," he assured her, a faint purr in the undertones of his voice. His aura was alight with amusement. The beast nodded over his shoulder as he began to turn, hoping she would walk alongside him; he would see what all this was about as they strolled into the desert. "But why Fire, my dear? Where are you from, and what drew you here?" Why does she have a vaguely familiar smell...? The beast's muscles would ripple with effortless grace as they moved into the shifting terrain.

Amelia

[Image: nm68E3I.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-16-2018, 12:34 PM |
Amelia
Rogue
Female, 1.50
Meso-fighter
33 in, 119 lbs
0 ep
© riv
it's pleasing to her ears as he calls her remy. offering her that of a new start. a relief really as she can escape a bit of the pain that brews beneath the surface. he seems to be a trustworthy man, something she can respect and find comfort in as he has a openly fatherly appeal. which makes her mind wander to that of her father. she owed him a visit soon. perhaps she would get the chance to cross paths with both zion and him in the near future. his voice assures her further as she sinks into the warmth of the sand. having a hard time remembering the last time she had so easily been comfortable in a new place. his question catching her attention. a smile on her face as she doesn't hesitate to answer him. there's something that pulled me here. a connection i feel in the very being of my bones. it's a strong wave of emotion that makes me feel like this is where i was meant to be. i was born into earth originally, one of the children born to aseco and keston.

perhaps it's the foolish child like nature of her that makes her trust him so easily, be she sees something who is trustworthy and of kind nature. though she feels she can simply be herself and relax as eyes wander over his figure. waiting to see if those names strike any bells with him. picking herself up as she trails along his side. eyes moving to wander once more over the desert this time. the smile still creeping onto her face as she finds joy only growing.

Vaitan

[ Reply ]