pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private seen the world; lit it up.
Posted 12-26-2017, 03:51 PM | This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 04:04 PM by Theodosia
Wind
Theodosia
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta

"I've seen the world, lit it up
As my stage now
Channeling angels in a new age now
Hot summer days, rock and roll"

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-27-2017, 08:26 PM |
Wind
Theodosia
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
it was odd how her soul always went the exact opposite of where it needed to. how it always seemed to end up in the sand dunes. her shoulders roll. neck bare of the emerald gem that she swore she'd stick by. theodosia's hopes were awkwardly high that she'd find meaning here. amongst the sand. where she truly belonged. spiritus speculum wasn't the torrid desert. but it was close... close enough to appease the timber babe. she flopped down onto the slippery gold minerals. blue eyes squinted against the bright sun, hopefully mars won't fine me here. she rasped to nobody in paticular. not even herself. but there was nobody else here? then she was speaking to the gods, even if they had no time for a straying spirit. hopefully nobody will ever notice the bitch missing. a raspy laugh left her jaws. bitch indeed.

control
Aaron <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-27-2017, 10:10 PM | This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 10:10 PM by Aaron
Aaron
Rogue
Male, 5.25
Endomorph
38 in, 128 lbs
72 ep
© tig

circles and circles. how many times has he walked this place? the spiritus was a refuge in childhood, a graveyard of memories from the day he became a man. the whisper of sand beneath his feet is the murmur of a familiar stranger, a voice lost beneath the gauzy layers of recollections. he knows the slant of the dunes, the bombay bottle blue of the sky that is a sister shade to the two blots of jay-blue ink that are his eyes. you are made of this place. it left its mark on you.

yet, he cannot help but think that the dunes were never home. ( if it could, his soul would wear flesh like clothes. ) he feels as if he is walking in the same-size shoes of a stranger -- he could feel another man's footprint beneath his toes, another man's life suspended in possibilities that had never reached fruition.

the sun-heated layers of glass pass by without mark, each pool slippery-smooth though he does not stumble. slowly, the sand has begun to eat away at the landmarks, though, as he watches, the wind scuttles away the dune tops, a slowly turning tide in a sea of gold.

not alone. at first, he thinks she is some strange mirage, or perhaps he is asleep. a reflection of another life, another time and place. theo? a nimble little question that. he wasn't sure if illusions could answer back.

ignite. Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 05:29 PM |
Wind
Theodosia
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
'theo?' she jerks into action; rolling her nimble body over defensively. hackles bristling as sand minerals slide between the rogue's timber tresses. agressive -- not needlessly so. the overwhelming need to protect herself, her emotions. but aaron appeared. and once more she shattered. it wasn't fair. wasn't logical. she hardly allowed anybody but her partners such control over her. but aaron was her papa. her father. he could disown theo, and she'd eventually forgive him. - possibly not come back. but forgive him none the less. papa, she pushes clumsily off her backlegs. sliding across flimsy sand for him. seeking the thick warmth of aaron's chest. where- i saw you at their birth. you came for me and i'm so happy about that. theodosia chokes for a moment, cerulean eyes closing to hold the moment close. in her touch. her feelings. her memory.

where have you been? i missed you so much.

control
Aaron <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 05:54 PM |
Aaron
Rogue
Male, 5.25
Endomorph
38 in, 128 lbs
72 ep
© tig

his tabacco stained fingers reach for her-- two drowning in the sea, clinging together and waiting for the next wave. he wishes he had more strenght to swim for them both, that those dark waters did not call him so. sleep a while, little one. but she was his own, and he could not yet rest when she threw herself against him.

'me paenitet, parum leæna.' ( i'm sorry, little lioness. ) sorry that he was not a better man. of all the mistakes and triumphs i have made, you are my best. he had never loved veronica-- he does not know what it is to experience love like that. his heart is lost at the bottom of a void named ruellia volos, orbiting the hydrogen-cool star of her existance.

but theodosia is real and warm; he settles his chin upon her crown, voice stifled in his throat for that first moment of comfort.

those glacial eyes find themselves filmed in black, shuttered from that terrifying world. 'hiding.' he sheds a tense breath, volcanic with a sudden anxiety to protect her from everything, even himself. 'i am not a good man, a worse father. don't ever forgive me, even when i'm old and dying, even when i'm dead. i've done you wrong.' not crying yet, but there is a tremble to his voice like the play of a cello, something low and sonorous deep in his chest that will not still.

ignite. Theodosia

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 06:08 PM |
Wind
Theodosia
Wind Alpha
Female, 2.50
Endomorph
36" in, 132 lbs
204 ep
© Violetta
he puts himself down, and she feels the hatred within him. experiencing herself that guilt; how it managed to plague every sense. but she wouldn't let him feel such a thing. wouldn't allow him to. a saddened hum leaves her; the high notes of a viola leading her path. no. eyes flutter closed, relishing the touch of his head upon her's, (it's odd finally having somebody be taller than yourself), even as she combats his self-destruction. no, you're mine, nobody else should make you feel that way. theodosia fights it the only way she knows how -- possessiveness. it's gotten her through every situation, every wrong doing done to her brood of misfits. why wouldn't it work now? possessive control; effective when wielded well, devastating when not. i decide who's done me wrong. i decide what to do about it. you... you've never dealt what isn't due. i love you papa, and nothing you say will change that. her heavy frame shifts to further burrow itself into aaron; melding their timberland into one. practically twins if it wasn't for height. the rogue couldn't help but quiver sadly, however, seeking comfort she was supposed to be dealing. we'll face life together okay? there's no need for us to be alone.

control
Aaron <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-14-2018, 02:06 PM |
Aaron
Rogue
Male, 5.25
Endomorph
38 in, 128 lbs
72 ep
© tig

'mea culpa, mea máxima culpa.' ( my fault, my most grievous fault. ) a murmur, delicate as spider silk, as ungiving as cold iron. his soul is not immutable -- it sways in faulty fits, a flame ripe for the wind to snuff. huddling together there, heart shuddering in his chest, he comes to realise that it is not she who should not give mercy, but himself.

despite the heat of the desert, the man feels chilled all but for where he holds her to his heart. they are not kindred souls -- their experiences, their very compositions beneath the skin-deep, are far too foreign. but there is the mutual understanding of unyielding, unquestioning love, the sort for which one could die, or one could live. 'you are so strong, like all the women in our family. i'm so proud of you.'

ignite. Theodosia

[ Reply ]