pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
flower-something
Posted 12-25-2017, 07:16 PM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 2.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© mar

and so, she was finally back. how longer was since she first stepped in this secretly living desert? it was a winter, just like now... but about 2 years ago. she was just a little fluffy ball about to freeze in the snow and be forgotten in her very first month of life. but he... he saved her. the raven-father. he was such a example in life, but she could never make him proud. besides, she desappeared and vanished, left him.

it was a shame she returned in such way, with no answers, just the way she left. shameful. but now? now she is a woman, not a kid anymore. fully grown, fully mature. a beautiful princess which face bares the scars of a warrior. her soft paws move her pure white body slowly in the snow, quiet, forward to the place once she called home. once, before she left. no words, no movements, no expressions in her face. just a blank half-blinded face, and a thin delicate, feminine body moving alone under she slight fall of snowflakes.

dax has returned, at last. a woman, at last. no longer the flower-child, but now the flower-queen.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 07:22 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars' feet move against the kuro pits' dirt quickly, it is time to train himself and get back in the habit of moving quickly. ever since he was sick, he lounged around and did not prepare himself, did not train. and now, he was ready to again. he had recovered, he was himself again. mars dodged the kuro pits' tree, only to be stopped by a scent that was exhilarating. his heart pounded as his eyes shifted from side to side before his eyes caught on her. dax. mars stumbled over his big paws to reach the girl and not even hesitate to embrace her in a hug,

“dax! where have you been? your father has been worried.” the king speaks as he backs away, looking her over for any signs to see if she was sick or hurt, he could heal her. but there is a summoning call that leaves his lips after he sees she is not hurt. it is for her father, “are you alright?” he steps back to see there is no longer a necklace, but a bare chest. so she had left doutaini. his eyes wander further over her as worries run through his mind- the child he had saved, he had a special place in his heart for. the flower girl who visited the gaia for training lessons had returned.

Mercury & Dax; i had to get him here alright

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 07:27 PM | This post was last modified: 12-25-2017, 07:28 PM by Bucky
Bucky
Rogue
Female, 0.75
Mesomorph
27 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© sorceror
She was like a piece of lint in the mud. A small, gray feather was stuck in her teeth. She ignored it blandly and sat in the icy dirt. The muck was seeping into her legs.
Two rocks caught her eye. One was gray and blocky. The other was somewhat rounder. The child eyed them, blue eyes suspicious, poked one cautiously, and then crouched down in the muck. She shivered slightly.
The square rock looked, in some ways, like a wolf. The smaller one didn't, but she imagined it anyway, crossing her eyes slightly. The bigger rock, under her godlike intercession, moved closer to its smaller companion.
"You two are married," she announced in an undertone.
Other things were going on nearby. She poked her head up and stared at the meeting, huffed out a disinterested white cloud, and returned her attention to the rocks.
grown ups.
No time for them.
The larger rock tracked its way through the mud, blocking her view of the black wolf. The smaller one did the same to the white one. Peace and quiet regained, she prodded the down feather in her mouth and returned to her contemplations.
The tune she hummed was not for a wedding, but she imagined it might be. She'd never been to a wedding.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 07:49 PM |
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.75
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He'd searched the pits every day-- not having come across her. Even asking the children or newcomers he came across if they had seen hide nor hair of her, and all had come back empty. His anxiety had seeped into his attitude, as to many, it would be difficult for him to explain that while Dax was simply a sweet ball of cotton that he'd plucked from the pits, she is as much his daughter as much as Amaranthe was Hotaru's child.
And so while he wandered the pits, he did not expect the thing that happened-- his nose picked up a scent. A familiar scent? Mars and Dax. DAX?
He'd probably never tried to close as much distance in such a short period of time in his life. The fact that he is leggy and tall and light simply means that he zoomed like a goddamn greyhound along the cold ground until he practically skidded onto the scene as if he were in socks on a freshly polished floor, having to actually scrabble across the hard-packed mud and dirt to find real purchase so that he could change his trajectory to face Dax. "اين كنت؟ اعتقدت شيئا قد حدث لك! هل انت بخير؟ ماذا حدث؟" Oh, right, words. How did those work again? It's a rare occasion he drops back into his mother tongue-- only Vaitan and Dax have heard him speak it so, actually. But he realizies that he's probably been saying gibberish syllables so he reiterates himself with a much more straightforward,"Are you alright?"
The concern in his tone cannot be confused for anything else, especially with the speed at which he arrived on the scene from his distance. Somehow, he manages to realize that they're not alone. He just ASSUMES that Bucky has come with Dax and belongs to her, so he doesn't question it.

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-26-2017, 12:38 PM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 2.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© mar

Oh, it was faster than she expected. The masculine voice calling out her name made the pure white girl come back from her thoughts to the real world. As her good eye catches the image of king Mars, a sweet smile took place in her lips. "Hello, king Mars." She allows his arms to embrace her slim body, and so her chin rests in his shoulder, missing this kind of affection. "It is a long story... But I'm back, at last." Her words were sweet and polite as always, but the tone was different. Mature, more adult than usual. She really changed.

Then, a child's voice. A little one lost in the snow, dirty and lonely, just like happened to Dax herself, in her childhood. She walked away a bit from Mar's hug, directioning her attention to the small girl. The white she-wolf couldn't help but smile, approaching her face from the little grayish furball, willing to lick her face, cleaning the dirt, if allowed. Instead of saying soemthing, she just invites the kid to approach her pure white fur, searching for warmth.

Finally, the most wanted guest came to the party. His raven-black frame galloping at full speed in their direction made Dax's heart beat fasted and stronger. It was like an eternity since she saw Mercury. He was - she assumes - as excited as her to his meeting, as he decides to use his other language while running to her hug. She trots to him, raising the front paws to engrace his neck in a strong, more than needed hug. Oh, how she missed this blind bastard. "I'm okay, dad... I'm okay." Dax chouldn't hold the tears, rolling down her face from both eyes - even that just use one of them. She never realized how much she could miss this man. "I'm sorry... But I'm here now."
Mars, Bucky, Mercury

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-27-2017, 11:23 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars is just glad to hear her voice, to know that she is home safe in doutaini where mercury will find her again and they can return home safely. but before his thoughts can travel any further, a young pup comes among them and his eyes flicker to her, words slipping from her mouth that make him chuckle as he departs from dax, sitting across from her before he hears the galloping of mercury that makes his head turn and him step out of the way so that the two can reunite. his heart is pounding as mercury speaks, happy to hear him so happy- well what he can assume to be happy since he does not know of the language that mercury speaks. in the meanwhile, his eyes flicker to bucky whom he nods to.

“hello there child.” he side-steps and lets his tail wrap around her small body in hopes she finds warmth.

Bucky

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 08:34 AM |
Bucky
Rogue
Female, 0.75
Mesomorph
27 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© sorceror
Mercury
Adults came and went, doing many mysterious things. The adults here seemed to all know each other. Bucky attempted to focus on her own activities for the moment, but kept poking her head back up to stare at the meeting.
Ugh. Were they going to kiss? She didn't know very much, for one reason or another, about romance, but this sure looked like they were in love to her. She scowled and experimented briefly with her rock-people. They banged their heads together a few times, clicking faintly.
A nagging feeling was bothering her. Something about all the attention being paid to the adults, and not to her. She scowled, dropped both rocks on the ground, sat up, and was suddenly confronted by one of the strangers.
He had a green rock around his neck. She eyed it greedily for a moment, shuddered idly away from his attempt at an embrace, and abandoned her wedding scene to the elements.
"That's not my name!"
Her unnecessarily loud voice pierced the wintry air. A bird in a distant tree fluttered off in protest.
"I am Princess Anastasia!"
Now that the green rock was looking at her, she felt awkward. She remembered someone saying that adults could be dangerous. She didn't want to become a slave. Maybe telling the group of unknowns that she was a princess was a bad idea.
"Just kidding, I'm not."
As if it wasn't obvious anyway, from the amount of mud she had accumulated. The feather in her mouth blew away. She stood in silence, standing off against the strangers. An internal battle was taking place - should she run away? Would it help? Grown ups could probably run faster than she could.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-29-2017, 12:19 PM | This post was last modified: 12-29-2017, 01:09 PM by Mercury
Enigma
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.75
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He buries his face against her, bringing her close to his chest and throat to hug her close and tight, concerned to feel the chill of winter on her fur so easily. "I'm so glad you're alright.." he breathed, momentarily forgetting that there is anybody else in the area. It's just them for a while, as he takes in her missed presence before finally stepping back to allow her her own space-- an adult. She's grown into an adult and there's a part of him that worries already-- did he do a good job? Has she turned out well? And a niggling feeling of 'what if she doesn't need her father anymore now that she's a lady'? But she quells these worries with her voice and her simple assurance, and he can finally allow the tension to fall from him. It is almost visible, the way his entire form finally relaxes. He has so many questions--where has she been? What has she been doing? What happened? ....But all of those can wait in the face of sheer relief.

Then, the tiny voice rings out, drawing attention proudly....oops, maybe not. He allows his sightless eyes to fall in her direction-- he had ASSUMED she was simply there with Dax, and holds to this assumption,"Oh? Are you so sure. You see, you ARE in the presence of a Princess, you know." He gestures briefly at Dax,"And good King Mars, so, you'd be among those of your own stature!" He neglects to inform her of whatever status or title he might hold, as it is always important to allow the child to build some form of self esteem. Dax had been so shy before, but he was pleased--and proud-- to see her grow into the more confident healer that she was. "It wouldn't be at all difficult to come to a real kingdom, you see."

Dax Mars Bucky

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-29-2017, 06:08 PM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Healer
Female, 2.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 100 lbs
0 ep
© mar
In this short seconds she was in his hug, Dax almost forgot she went away for some time. She forgot she was no longer part of Enigma, and that she was no longer... Mercury's little girl. For a moment, she was 2 months old again, with two good eyes and a large smile, playing around the raven-father and biting his ears, both enjoying a father-daugther moment in their garden. Oh yes, the Eye Garden... A forgotten place now, lost in time and memories.

All attentions were now over the small baby near them. Dax laughs listen to her silly words, but she couldn't help but roll her eyes, playfully, when Mercury calls her a princess. Maybe she is, since - last time she was around - he was an Beta. Maybe now he is Alpha? Oh, she would love to hear what happened in this absence months. But, Alpha or not, Dax would always be the Metallia Princess. Dax would low her head to approach her face from the little grayish girl, slighlty turning her face to focus her good eye. "Don't listen to him, he is old." She whisper, but not really, giggling with the kid. "Well, little princess, may we have to honor to know your name?" She smiles kindly.

Mars

[ Reply ]