pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Earth wckd wonders
Posted 12-25-2017, 05:55 PM | This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 06:08 PM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Wolf
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
4 ep
© Atlas

The most damaged people are the wisest

Calm; collected were the eyes of only a wolf who couldn't help wandering out to the ocean blue shores that cooed happily against the white, considerably soft, already dampened sand. The atmosphere was calm, and alluring, calling out to the brit with a beckoning whisper from the winds. The lands were alluring, valiantly gleaming with life and nourishment even though the darkened winter months had crept upon them. The minority in which refused to say the land was beautiful had never experienced beauty prior to that, perhaps never would. Such as he, a place where he had been raised, for the most part, was dark, eerie and cold, only to be forced out to take shelter in the nearest where life was beautiful and full of color. He was entranced by such a nature. After experiencing death at close proximity, the apprentice figured he may never be able to consider something beautiful again, although nothing ever had before then either.

Limping silently throughout the unfamiliar terrains, the burly prince would hum silently. Magnificent willows draping themselves across a silver lining, creating an arch of beauty and humbleness to the eye. Perhaps, almost even creating an allusion that the world was not as bad as it seemed. He had never been here before - nor did he know how he ended up in such a place as this. Nonetheless, he indulged in the sense of comfort and peace it brought to him. Azure eyes were silent and observant as a wise man's gaze swept across the forest floors; taking in every site there was to see. Russet ears flickering lightly within the wind as the man settled himself into a relaxed stance - chest rising in falling with every burning intake of air that he breathed in.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 06:01 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

mars doesn't hang around here a lot, even though this place is a lot like the gaia, he just, hadn't been here. he had visited once without reason and found a lone pup, reason to visit again, he assumes. so, mars travels through the trees in a slow manner, not too quickly as he does not want to startle the willows around him or any creature that might be lurking among the shadows. his ears are perked as a scent comes across his nose, someone is already here with him. his tail slides from side to side as he follows his nose, white stocking for once staying clean. as he reaches the clearing with the trees, he notices a wolf sitting underneath earth's and gives a smile.

“resting, are you? are you alright?” there is a pause between sentences as he purrs them out, just to not startle the other. his body moves closer and stops beyond him, sitting on his hind-haunches. “do you know where you are?” he asks with a cock of his head, then chuckles, shaking his head. “where are my manners? i am mars, of earth.” he hums, smiling to the other. offering the same kindness he did to many, there was never an exclusion.

Newt

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 06:09 PM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
And the day is calm, and soft o'er the grounds slides the serpent.
Between the trees he weaves slowly, a silvery needle with reptile gaze, long, slender limbs wading elegantly as if through shallow mists, as if walking on a still lake. His lips are delicately curved. That same madness which nestles within him comes glowing in those eyes, alas, when they turn, and turn soon do they upon a figure emerging between the stooping willows. All is hushed in winter, and the stranger's breath is quiet. Nothing but serenity, peace, is in his psychic aura. Yet all is not silent for too long, as hither comes Mars of the Earth pack's crown, and he is smiling and schmoozing as he does so often, as all know he does. Aderchop blinks, and comes through half-into the clearing, standing betwixt two slim twin trunks, watching. The shadows of the trees stop so that his face swims just about into the cool light. And he bares white teeth in a smile.

”Hello, Mars,” he calls softly, and shuts his eyes in a brief nod, and sharp they rush upon the stranger again, and he adds in the same tone, ”Hello, stranger.” And, focusing his mind, though sickness rushes in his throat and presses in his temples, he entwines his lithe frame in shadows and slips unseen into the darkness; and for a moment he is nought but a disturbance, a curve in the dark, before reappearing in a sweep of grey light so that he is standing quite near to the bulky stranger in the shadow of the willow beneath which he sits; and, bowing low to him after stepping backwards, he flickers observing eyes o'er his form. ”From whence have you come, dear sir, and hath you a calling?”

”speech” thought

notes: <3
tags: Newt Mars
table credits to dee <3

Ever eating, never cloying,
All-devouring, all-destroying,
Never finding full repast,
Until I eat the world at last.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 06:12 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

He had heard of the willows but had never been. He had heard that people only went when they felt a sort of tug. That's how one knew if a new recruit was there. Today he felt that tug in his chest. He hurriedly weaved through trees and towards the willows. Though it would seemed he would be beat as he heard Mars voice. Then another, enigma from what he could see. "And I'm Akuma of Earth. Pleased to meet you traveler Are you weary? We can offer a place to rest." he said, walking in to brush up against Mars, sitting down beside him.

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 06:47 PM | This post was last modified: 12-25-2017, 06:47 PM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Wolf
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
4 ep
© Atlas

Shifting silently upon weakened limbs, the silent and noble prince would adhere to his surroundings. Russet audits twisting upon his bracken skull - azure eyes falling upon the knight breaking through the tree lines. "Long travel." the brit would murmur precisely, each calculated syllabus rolling off of his tongue with ease. Confusion clouded the young prince's face at the man's peculiar question, unsure exactly of what he were referring to. His gaze dipped downwards, focusing upon his damaged leg and limp before glancing back up at the smaller brute. "Ah, yes. I'm well, sir. " Newt would hum ever so quietly, before dipping his head in a respectful manner to the clothed man. "Newton Kingsman, but everyone calls me Newt."

It wasn't long before more dwindling shadows gathered upon the earth brute's side, introductions falling from tongue after tongue - as well as a slew of questions. He remained unfazed. Smiling gingerly the British brute would address each on-comer with a quiet smile and gentle nod of respect. "I come from the east, from a pack of kings, and queens. Knights, and dragons." he hums silently, gazing towards the shadows. "I left, due to the many attacks and infliction's of hatred and torture that rested upon me. As of now, I'm only seeking a place to call home sir." The prince's tail flicked ever so slightly as his golden gaze turned towards the glowing white brute resting near the king named Mars. "I'm a bit drained from my travels, though nothing I can't handle." He spoke softly, accent thick and rolling as he spoke.

Mars - Aderchop - Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 07:01 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

the arrival of aderchop brings a smile to his face as mars looks to him, waiting him float around the two as the sneaky shadow-dweller hadn't done as far as mars had seen. he shifts on his paws as he smells another familiar scent and feels akuma brush alongside him. he leans into the touch as he looks to the rogue, a smile on his lips. the accent from the man is thick, but nothing mars wasn't used to. he talked to others even in different languages sometimes, so this was nothing. he could understand the other as he nodded his head.

“newt, you have ventured into a place called doutaini, as of now you sit underneath earth's tree.” mars murmured as he noticed the limp in the man's leg, his heart gives a tug before life is used to mend the bone underneath the wolf's flesh, taking a good toll on mars as the sickness surged through him. his two front legs numb as the sickness takes it's toll, wrecking the man in a way he had forgotten. but soon, it would fade. it just hurt for now. “that should help with your limp, dear.. in doutaini we possess powers from the eight demi-gods here. this is a very religious land you have stumbled into. the tree you sit underneath right now is a tree of kaede's, the patron god that akuma and i are from.” he nods to newt then nods towards akuma before looking back, “our friend, ader, here is from enigma. their god is kurai, master of illusion and the mind. kaede is rejuvenation, life.” mars hums out, giving another nod, a smile never fading from his lips.

his hazel eyes seem to dim underneath the dying light, only to be brought back with the gleaming green that haunts the gaia, “i hope i do not startle you with all this news.”

Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-26-2017, 08:02 AM |
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
Shortly following Aderchop's own approach via shadowy slithering towards the rogue, another earthman draws close, brushing familiarly alongside Mars and demonstrating a common bond - why, of course, for Earth's is indeed a monarch of his people!
The stranger, when he speaks, possesses an accent alike to Aderchop's own: of English pronunciation, and smooth, easy as it rolls from his tongue. Smiling quite brightly at this, the serpent follows up the rogue's introduction with a funny little curtsy-like motion and an ”A pleasure, Newt.”

The Earth king speaks in his usual way the custom introduction to these lands which most newcomers are granted, and along with the strangeness so candidly explained Aderchop nods gently, perking up the sides of his lips in a wider smile when his own pack is mentioned. Then, when Mars finishes, he adds, ”It is perfectly acceptable, I should think, if you wish to veer clear of all the religion business for now, but if you wish now for a place to rest, I welcome you into the Calignous Caverns of the Enigma pack, whilst certainly I know that Mars should as easily welcome you into his Gaia Temple.”

”speech” thought

notes: sorry for the wait aaa
tags: Akuma Newt Mars
table credits to dee <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-26-2017, 10:53 AM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

He let Mars and the stranger do the talking. His mind drifting elsewhere. Of turbulent memories and wayward emotions. They ran rampant through his mind, leaving a migraine in his skull that had him grimacing. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't halt the dangerous road his brain was traveling down. He shifted anxiously, attempting to press close against Mars as an effort to ground himself. He focused on the warmth of Mars' body, and how each time the earth king inhaled his body pressed slightly tighter against his own.

Flashes of war ran through his mind. Dead children and mothers covered in the evidence of his rage. his ears fell flat against his skull; his muscles were rigid with tension. His breaths came out in quiet but rigid gasps that Mars would only be able to hear. He shifted anxiously on his paws before clearing his throat. He stayed silent, allowing Mars to do the talking. He didn't trust himself to speak at he moment, afraid of what might spill from his trembling alabaster lips.

Newt

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-26-2017, 12:51 PM | This post was last modified: 12-28-2017, 11:53 AM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Wolf
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
4 ep
© Atlas

The rouge sat silently - attentive to all the things the earth and enigma brute spoke. Azure eyes slightly widening in awe as aching joints seemed to shift within it's own weight, gazing downwards the brute inspected his damaged leg carefully. In all his life, he had never witnessed something as strange and mysterious as this. Flecked eyes gazed back upwards towards the earth king, an adorning smile grazing his lips slightly as he quietly whispered "Thank you, sir. However, will I repay you?".

Russet ears flicker ever so slightly as he absorbs all of the information that is dished out to him - sitting silently, unfazed, as if this were something normal. Though, he was absolutely infatuated with the information given. A quiet chuckle pushes past brittle lips as the carnage male shakes his head slightly, "Oh no, you don't startle me with all this news. In fact, I find it rather intriguing - and I'd like to know more if that's no issue." The burly brutes attention is quickly switched from the two earth brutes unto the shadow like creature as he speaks, his smile widening with every display of kindness and offer thrown to him.

Newt's maw falls open to speak, though with the sudden uncertain anxious shifting of the snow white god, he cuts himself off - gazing towards the other man in concern. Blackened skull tilts carelessly to the side as a warm feeling of sympathy and concern rushes throughout the strangers body. Akuma the man's name was - or so that is what he addressed himself as seemed to be very disoriented and bothered at the moment. Concern clouded the gangly male's features as his snout pointed towards the heir, dismissing the others statements for a few minutes to question the brute. "Are you alright?" he hummed with concern.

He truly hoped that he hadn't said anything to set off the other male, or make him uncomfortable. That would be bad. So bad, and he wouldn't forgive himself if that be the case. For he hadn't meant to inflict dismay are un-comfort upon anyone.

Mars - Aderchop - Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-27-2017, 11:18 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”

mars wanted to listen to akuma, he truly did, and his ears did perk at the mention of the gaia, yet, his worries and concerns return to the man known as akuma as he presses against him. mars is still weak but that does not stop him from returning the affection, sickness still running through him as he presses his head into his shoulder before he looks to the rogue who seems concerned about akuma as well- oh a true earth-soul.

“i think it is time that akuma and i head home.. unfortunately. but i will offer you more tales and such at the gaia, newt. it is not far from here if you want to follow the two of us.” he knows the ache that akuma is going through and all he wants to do is bring him back to the gaia and settle him, even if that did mean laying with the other throughout the night and coddling him without any more reason than he simply wanted to. that was the kind of man he was. mars' eyes flicker to ader, the chesire cat, “and you know that you are welcomed as well dear.. i apologize that we have to cut our visit in the willows short, but akuma has been feeling sick lately. nothing a couple of herbs won't fix.” he reassures them, giving a nod as his tail wraps around akuma's.

Aderchop

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM |
Earth
Newt
Earth Wolf
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
4 ep
© Atlas
Friendly bump for Aderchop <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 01:36 PM | This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 02:48 PM by Aderchop
Enigma
Aderchop
Enigma Wolf
Male, 4.50
Ectomorph
39 in, 90 lbs
86 ep
© Sphinx
The earth wolf by name of Akuma appears quietly agitated, lips trembling, perhaps by Newt's recollection of his past. Despite its brevity, the earthman seems rattled, his psychic aura heavy and burdened with old thought, and Mars senses it too, for do not plants curl from decay?
Eyes fixing on Akuma for a while until the king's tail gently wraps around him, Aderchop looks back up at Mars when he himself is addressed, and nods once and deeply, smiling thinly.
”I thank you, dear friend. I think I shall go to dwell someplace dark, my eyes strain 'neath the daylight today.” And with stooped muzzle he rubs at an eye with a paw, shaking his head a little. ”We shall speak again soon, yes?”

And with Mars' departure, to Newt he should turn his head briefly as he rolls his neck upon his shoulders, feeling the joints crack. ”Welcome once more to these lands, Newt. May you discover here things of great interest, and great personal fortune.”
With a toothy smile to the rogue he once more pulls with his mind-tentacles the tendrils of shadow from under the willows and wraps them 'round his form, quite abruptly vanishing and slithering unseen back between the trees and into the forest, feet silent as he goes.

[aderchop leaves unless stopped]

”speech” thought

notes: sorryyyy i forgot abt this ugh
tags: Akuma Newt Mars
table credits to dee <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-04-2018, 12:12 AM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;
The rouge spoke words of concern. Akuma attempted to straighten himself and offer him a reassuring smile, but failed to do so. More memories took over; his ear burned as if it was being ripped off all over again. He slumped over and panted relentlessly.
Shouting. Snarling. The sound of teeth gnashing together.
He whined softly and attempted to turn and bury his face in Mar's neck. His alphas, friends, words were nothing but white noise. The only thing that mattered was physical contact. He focused on Mars body and the heat it emitted.
'How can you protect Mars if you can't control yourself. He will see you unfit of his trust or a rank of authority' A voice taunted in his mind.
It was Edgar

"Mars, take Newt and go!" words were snarled from gritted teeth as he moved his face away from Mars. They dripped with malice and fear. "Please, a new recruit doesn't need to see this. Go ahead and guide him back"

He hoped his please would work His gem would glow, verdant in nature, and vines would sprout from the ground. They were thin and wobbly due to the anger that bubbled hot beneath his very skin. The green snake-like vines moved to coil around his ankles and hold him in his spot. He felt vomit rise in his throat but managed to keep it down.
Come onnnn, It'll be like a fete day!. Mars will meet me, and my teeth can meet his throat! One big party!' Edgar's voice was strong. More memories of blood and hardships rushed through his mind. AKUMA LOST CONTROL

He just hoped Mars was gone

Newt Mars

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-15-2018, 09:14 AM | This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 09:14 AM by Newt
Earth
Newt
Earth Wolf
Male, 2.50
Endomorph
38 in, 123 lbs
4 ep
© Atlas

Cold; the air was frigid and biting tugging at every last breath that the russet canvas pf a brute took, stealing away the air from his lungs in a burning manner. Aqua eyes watched carefully as the enigma brute - Aderchop excused himself disappearing within the shadows to dwell once more. A friendly grin and condolence dip of the brute's enmeshed skull being sent the darkened creatures way.

Darkened audits swiveled quietly upon the young knight's broken crown, at the Earth brute's offer. One of which he would gladly take up, upon. A contented hum pushing past the man's chops, as his focus and gaze was broken. Steel eyes once again landing on the white male, Akuma. The sudden outburst startling the young canine for a quiet few seconds as the man completely lost control. Muscles tightened slightly, chest contorting in an effort to take in a few quiet breaths as the sight before him brought back unnerving memories. Newt's throat seemed to begin to close in upon him, a quiet, almost inaudible whine pushing through gritted teeth as he closed his eyes for a few moments silently reminding himself to, breathe.

Taking a deep breath throughout his sooten nostrils, Newt practiced his exercise he'd come so well acquainted with. In through the nose, out through the mouth. In through the nose, hold for three seconds, out through the mouth. A beautiful canvas of whites, browns, and golds arose from the oily grounds, a quiet flick of his tail being uttered to Akuma - a silent signal that he was going with Mars. For Newt did not trust his own voice upon the moment, referring to bodily movements to convey his words - snout quietly and gently pressing against the Earth King in a quiet manner, one meant for comfort for him before departing from the terrains. Steel eyes only glancing back towards the white brute in concern, before he faded in a foggy and hazed gaze.

Newt Exits Unless Stopped

ooc - Ack! I forgot about this thread completely
I rushed this reply so we could get this finished. Sorry if it's bad!

Mars

[ Reply ]