pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Open Drudgery // Pidge
Posted 12-24-2017, 05:36 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

His paws thumped against the ground, moving with purpose. Leaves were scattered this way and that as a pale figure chased after a smaller red figure. It was no other then Akuma chasing after a fox. He snapped the heels of the fox with rage. He had caught the creature close to where the younger were being housed. He had chased it all the way to the borders, where he watched it flee and not turn back. He nodded satisfied with his work before turning to trail along the borders. He would freshen up the scent markings and kept an eye out for trespassers. When he finished this, he would sigh thankfully before returning to the heart of gaia territory.

His paws found themselves going to where he had made the swing. The swing was made of thick vines tied to the lowest branch. Then the seat was made out of a few vines to make a seat wide and strong enough to hold two three-pups at a time. Or one yearling. Now was the time to work on the ground. If they were to fall off, as Theodosia had put it, they would need something soft to land on. His necklace erupted to life as he used growth to form a wide circle of flowers. An array of colors, from blue to green to red and orange. Purple to white to black and yellow. They would provide a soft meadow to land in

Pidge

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 12:04 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; What was he doing? In all honesty Pidgeon had been... Following him, to say the least. She had seen him drive away a fox that had come much too close to the pups' den (which she couldn't help but mumble a praise under her mouth), then mark the territory to ensure no one passed the line or intruded. He was a good warrior. He seemed fit for the job.

But as she followed him more, questions began to arise. Was that a swing? What if a child fell off? Especially one that was younger and had softer bones. She grinded her teeth together, not able to think of the damage that could be done. But her thoughts seemed to vanish as she saw Akuma's necklace begin to glow a bright green. Life sprouted beneath the swing, and a large array of flowers covered the bare ground.

She stepped beside him, hoping not to scare him, and took a deep breath. Her amulet began to glow a greenish-whitish hue before sprouting a small sea of soft clovers under the swing. She knew if a child fell on the clovers and the flowers, they would be safe. But just to take precautions, she dashed off, running towards an old oak. His leaves were all gone and laid lifelessly on the ground floor.

"We'll give you a good use." Pidgeon opens her jaws and clamps them around a large pile of leaves. Long legs extend as she runs back to Akuma, placing the leaves under this swing. She sits in triumph, smiling all the way, even though she felt her stomach begin to pain. But that was usual. She would get use to the power's side effects one day.

"My name is Pidgeon. Nice to finally meet you-- Properly, at least."

speak think
Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 03:40 PM | This post was last modified: 12-25-2017, 03:44 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
ignore this <3

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 03:41 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;
As he felt the remainder of sickness leave his system, he suddenly caught the sound of footsteps. He turned his head in time to see the a pale wolf. If he wasn't wrong, he saw her at the meeting. He watches curiously as her pendant came to life and clovers grew into being along with his flowers. He watched her run off. He stared with question, but it soon faded as he saw her launch into the air and grab a bunch of leaves. She then discarded them beneath the swing, causing a soft smile to grown on his features. Though images of her body in mangled up bits flashed through his mind, and his body stiffened. He felt a frown tug at his features.He bit the inside of his cheek hard until the images left. By that time she was near him again, and introducing herself.
"Nice to meet you as well Pidgeon, I'm AKuma.." he replied, smiling slightly. "Thanks for the help, do you like the swing?"

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-26-2017, 01:52 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Her nose twitched. Her blood began to warm. Her tail began to lash. Her lips began to lift up. But she stopped herself. She stopped herself. Theodosia had already seen her like this. She couldn't let another person see it. She couldn't. She couldn't.

"I-I'm sorry. But are you... Hurt? I smell b-blood." The very word made her mouth water and that thing inside her scream with rage. Her claws dug into the ground and she let out a crooked smile as he states his name. Akuma, hm?

"Thanks for the help, do you like the swing?" She nods, tapping her foot lightly to get rid of that... Thing. She circles and examines it, putting a foot lightly on there. It creaked uncertainly. "I see it's not meant for a larger wolf. Maybe a yearling at most. You should try to fix that so older wolves can swing as well. Before you know it, this place could be a highlight in the territory. I'll help you- If you'd like, of course! Oh! And I saw you chase off that fox. You're good. I think Mars made the right choice of making you warrior."

speak think
Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-27-2017, 03:01 PM | This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 03:02 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

Her question had his ears perking slightly, tail stilling behind him. His haunches shifted on the ground. He furrowed his brows, about to answer her question as a firm 'no'. Though the taste of metal in his mouth deterred him. He let his tongue flit around in his mouth and press against his cheek, the source of the blood. He swallowed his iron flavored spit irritably, an annoyed look upon his rugged features. He found more of the dreaded images hunting his mind, causing a frown to tug greatly at alabaster sewn lips. "It's nothing for you to worry about, simply bit my cheek a tad too hard. A nervous habit of mine you see." he replied to her stuttered words.

He watched as she circled the swing, examining the flower decorated vines and it's wide seat. She then lifted on paw to test the amount of weight it could take. It creaked under her added weight and Akuma shifted nervously. He noted her words, a thin smile taking the place of the frown that was once there. "I wish I was a warrior, but I'm a-" his words were cut off as he overheard a feral growl. He he moved with haste over towards Pidgeon; he stood in front of her in a protective manner. The red toned fur and slender muzzle cam into view. It was the same one from earlier, but this time it was acting....odd. It walked strangely, as if it were drunk. Then, Akuma realized what was going on. "Pidgeon, do not attack it" he said softly, deadly serious. "Rabies. It has rabies. I need you to help me, we're gonna have to kill it with vines. How much training have you gotten in earth power manipulation?" he asked softly.

The fox then lurched froward, and Akuma would attempt to shove Pidgeon back, if successful, harshly. He would use vines to distract the canine. He would use them to quickly snap out of the ground and wrap 'round the tail of the fox. It threw it harshly against a tree a little ways back. He felt a sharp burning pain rush down his spine. He inhaled sharply, narrowing his eyes as the fox recovered from the blow and stumbled onto its feet. It made odd chattering noises as it took snaps at the vine that Akuma controlled. He kept it distracted with the vine, taking turns jabbing and poking at it. He was simply stalling for time now as he waited for Pidgeon's response.
Pidge oops

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 12:40 AM | This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 02:31 PM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; She could feel him hesitate, and yet she thought nothing of it. "A nervous habit of mine you see." So he was stressed? She knew wolves who pulled out their hair when they were stressed, or bit their nails. So this, of all things, wasn't that much of a oddity to her.

But what would happen next would be. She felt the full weight of Akuma's body slam against hers, and in that brief moment, dug her claws into the ground to smooth the landing. It slowed the collision, but only for a second. Her body rolled onto the ground, and for a few moments, her breath was tooken away. But she quickly regained it and stood up, realizing that he was protecting her. Black lips peeled back and she let out a snarl directed at the wobbly red creature. But before she can leap onto the fox she is interrupted.

"Rabies. It has rabies. I need you to help me, we're gonna have to kill it with vines. How much training have you gotten in earth power manipulation?" She shakes her head. "I-I've never used vines! But I'll try if that's what it takes to keep you- Us, safe!"

She runs to his side and draws in a cold breath of air. The world around her pauses as she focuses on the task at hand. Feel the life beneath your paws. Feel the energy that runs through it. Feel the plant itself. Her amulet begins to glow again, except this time much brighter than the last. Vines erupt from the ground, wavering on a thick stalk. But as soon as they come up they lash right back down (like a whip), which is aimed right at the sick beast's head. Pidgeon turns her eyes away as she hears the crack of a small skull. She couldn't watch as the sick body hit the ground.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Pidge runs into the bushes and throws up the disgusting acid that coursed through her. Her frame shook lightly as she laid down on wobbly knees. "I couldn't watch it die. The thing would make me go crazy if it saw it die. It would make me go crazy. It would make me want to do horrible things. Horrible, horrible things. Bad, bad things."

speak think
Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-11-2018, 08:37 PM | This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 08:38 PM by Pidge
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
( boop Akuma )

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-12-2018, 01:40 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

Akuma couldn't even speak, couldn't breathe. He had never controlled vines this long before. Nor had he put this much effort into it. Every time he tried to inhale his whole body throbbed with pain. He could feel vomit creeping up his throat, it was a horrid feeling. Pidge's words even went unnoticed, he was wholly focused on keeping the rabid creature occupied. He could feel his energy being sapped from his body. Side effects slowly began to seep in; delirium, pain, nausea. Most of them were already present in fact, but was only just now noticing them. His legs shook like frail twigs in the wind.
Suddenly a whip of a vine strikes the fiery canines head. He watches as the creature lets out a cry of pain and simultaneously the crack can be heard. It stumbles slightly before dropping lifeless to the ground. He releases his use of vines, collapsing against the ground. His head pounds, and body aches. Soft whimpers continue to fall from his maw, and vomit threatens to spew from his maw. This time he hears Pidge's words, and a amused but weak chuckle escapes his parted lips.

"Oh sweetheart, you're not special, you're not the only one with homicidal thoughts or tendencies."

Pidge

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 04:36 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; Why did I say it? What if he tells Mars I'm bat-shit crazy?! Mars will kick me out of the pack-- He'll think I'll hurt someone!

But before she can say anything, she lets out a whine in pain. The acid hadn't stopped. She could feel it echo through her body. Her frame shook horribly and her whole body ached in pain. "Holy. Shit. That. Hurt." Pidge groans, spitting out any acid that dared linger in her mouth. She felt like she had been run over by a buck.

"Oh sweetheart, you're not special, you're not the only one with homicidal thoughts or tendencies." Her jaw gapes, and her ears perk at this. "You-- You have them too? The monsters that tell you to do those horrible things... To kill someone? To let the beast out and wreak havvock on all that stands in its way?" Pidgeon's eyes are wide as she sits next to him.

She knew it was weird, but somehow, she was releived. She was happy she wasn't the only one. She exhales a breath, turning towards Akuma. "Good work back there. And you won't tell Mars... Will you?" I really like him. I don't want to have to kill him :(

speak think
Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 06:39 PM | This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 08:18 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

He stayed silent as she whimpered. He was dealing with his own bouts of pain, and he was basically curling in on himself as each wave of pain rushed through his body. He felt his mood switch from lethargy to anger then back to lethargy. He buried his nose in his side, whining softly. It felt as if the aid was still slowly eating away at him, but luckily it was dulling by the second. He re-positioned himself as she came to sit beside himself. Her words rung in his ears, and all he would do in response is laugh and nod.
He shifted into a sitting position, staring dully at her.
"Chill your tits, I won't say anything, as long as you don't" he said as he stood up.
His eyes lingered on the swing he had made momentarily before turning back to her. "I'm gonna go rest some before doing my nightly patrol. It was nice meeting you officially. See ya." he spoke with a forced smile before turning to head to his den.
The girl, Pidge, was interesting. She didn't mind her presence. He wouldn't mind having another encounter with her either.

Pidge
Akuma exits unless stopped

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-13-2018, 08:08 PM |
Earth
Pidge
Earth Wolf
Female, 2.50
Ectomorph
37 in, 94 lbs
39 ep
© Theri
MIND MADE OF STARS, NOT YET A CONSTELLATION; That was it? He didn't even answer my question! She growls to herself. He reassures her he won't spill their little secrets. "I'm gonna go rest some before doing my nightly patrol. It was nice meeting you officially. See ya." She nods, watching him leave.

"Bye, I guess..." Pidgeon felt lonely now. She liked his presence. She liked him. But why had he left so early? I can't tell if he's playing hard to get or just doesn't like me. But she shrugged her shoulders, turning to the limp body. Now that it was dead, it didn't make her want to do things. It was just dead.

Pidgeon turns and grabs the fox's body in her jaws, ushering it to a small oak in the making. She digs a shallow hole to fit the sick beast in and buries it. Pidge wanted to use bloom to decorate the small grave, but feels like shit. So she settles with some wild flowers near by.

"Sorry m8."

speak think
Akuma

[ Reply ]