pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome serendipity
Posted 12-24-2017, 10:29 AM |
Iscariot
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Porsche

It was cold.

Well, that was to be expected, after all walking around at dusk was certainly the perfect way to find oneself in the cold. Yet he had been a traveler for so long it was hard to think that after strolling past rivers and streams, mountains and valleys he had ended up here. In a land with no apparent sign of life other than the lingering scents that hung in the air like perfume. But the smells were the only sign of life he needed, as he glanced from the patches caked in mud to the lone tree that looked as if it had never lived. But why here? The area had no green. If anything, it seemed like a hazard, and yet the faint scents that still remained told a story of wolves coming and going, almost repeatedly.

He had spent days without the touch of his kind, as if they were all hiding from his presence, and as such the idea of finally finding others bubbled up excitement within him. He seemed to lick his lips in anticipation as his head rose to release a solitary howl into the fading light, his form of beacon to announce his arrival. That is, if anyone cared to listen, or if anyone could.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-24-2017, 10:46 AM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
A bts ref perhaps?
READY TO SHATTER;

The pits. it was a land known for recruitment. Mars had told him this was part of his job; venturing into the pits to seek out newcomers. He had spent time marking the borders so they were fresh. He didn't need rouges wandering on land that wasn't theirs then using the excuse "I didn't smell it". After this was finished, he would make the journey to the pits. It wasn't too far thankfully, just through the willows and boom he was there. It was odd how the scenery changed so drastically. It was life the gods themselves scooped out the greenery in this part. He stepped out of the cover of the trees; shivering as wind howled. It was dusk by now, and was gradually growing darker. He doubted anyone would be out, they probably tucked down in a den to protect from the cold. Either way, the brute was determined to at least try.

He was glad he did, cause no sooner did he start walking a howl rang through the air. It was solitary, lonely. It craved company that Akuma would willingly give. His gait increased, his necklace thumping against his breast with every jostled movement. He could see a dark colored figure in the distance, and let out a greeting yip of his own. He didn't want to scare the other, he wanted to make sure he was seen as no threat. "Howdy there, you seem cold" he greeted gently as he neared, slowing to a stop. "Are you lost? Or a traveler?"

Iscariot

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-24-2017, 12:53 PM | This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 12:53 PM by Badr
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
75 ep
© riv
she seemed to visit the pits more frequently finding herself present among them once more. however she isn’t the only one, finding akuma here as well. i’d know that look from anywhere. a traveler. i had the very same one when i first arrived. don’t you see the excitement in the way he presents himself? laughing slightly as eyes shift to the traveler. sitting herself down along akuma’s side. tail curling around her as she tries to shift the blood mark on her side away, smiling like always. always presenting the sweetness and kindness that seemed to be lacking in her mother’s previous trials. you must be hungry, dear traveler. perhaps you’d like to rest, get some food, warm up. find sanctuary among us. head tilting back slightly to let the winter sun bask on her face. chilling the features among her face. oh but where are my manners. i am badr. of earth, my fellow companion was lucky to have scouted you out. thank you for that, akuma. she sits thinking, wondering how mars had so easily done this. knowing the duties he had were even greater than the ones she had, however she was thankful that he had entrusted her to take part in some responsibility. pondering on whether kaede had noticed her actions. if she’d ever get a chance to know him. to prove her devotion that she so desperately wanted to pledge.

Iscariot Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 10:21 AM |
Ice ( Admin )
Icarus
Ice Beta
Male, 2.75
Meso-fighter
35 in, 117 lbs
77 ep
© ev

oh how the winter brings out the best in creatures. icarus isn't far off from where the party has gathered in the pits, he doesn't truly care but for ice's sake, he has to be down here in the trenches of battle to fight for more warriors. seeing as there was no one else to do it as of now. so, here he was, pacing the lands before he heard a few voices not too far off, one that he knew from the hakai, oh. this would be too much fun to pass up. "now, now" he hums out, slinking in from the north, slithering beyond the tree of the pits, "what is the rush?" he hums as he winks at akuma, smirking, "pretty scar you've got on your neck, boy." he purrs, just basking the fact that he had won the fight for the death grip. his eyes wander to the girl who stands with him, 'oh, so he needs a bodyguard now, hm?' icarus chuckles at his own thoughts before turning to the rogue with a smile on his blackened lips, "welcome to doutaini as i am sure you have no idea where you are. welcome. i'm icarus of ice. surely, you've heard of the magic of these lands?" he asks as frost quickly works up icarus' legs and stretches to almost touch the rogue's paws. his heart rate slows, barely, as his eyes watch the rogue as his breath quickens to try to catch it from the usage of his powers. but those demon eyes flicker to the earth wolves, then back, sitting on his hind haunches as he gets a view of all of them.

Iscariot

rated M for M A T U R E.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 11:19 AM |
Divine
Lunafer
Divine Alpha
Intersex, 5.75
Meso-runner
35.00 in in, 114.00 lbs lbs
355 ep
© Sylvirr
It seems he is late to the party, but he has, as par usual, arrived with food. As he scours the pits, it has become habit to bring food with him, as often, those who are found wandering the desolate wasteland are in dire need of it. Today, it is a hare-- pale as snow, thick with fat from hoarding food for the winter months, and he has made certain to carry it carefully and firmly. It's warmth has left it by now, but the freshness of it's pungent blood still seems sharp.

He takes note of those here-- Ah. Two Earth... and Icarus. Hm. He plods forward, careful as he always is, a creature of refined grace that seems to come naturally to the pale kings' countenance,"Merry Meet," he greets, upon dropping the hare to give attention to each wolf present. "Hello again, Icarus. And I don't believe I caught your name when we last met," he speaks to Badr now,"Forgive me. Perhaps I have forgotten. And hello to you,"Akuma he does not know, but it matters not for his gentle smile remains placidly on his face,"How very nice to meet you." And this, spoken to Iscariot. "I am Lunafer, of Divine. If there is anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to ask. If you are hungry, you may have this hare, as I have found that winter is harsh on many, and the abundance of food in the Cove can be put to use."

Iscariot Badr Akuma Icarus

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 08:16 PM |
Iscariot
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 115 lbs
0 ep
© Porsche

Whether it was that his howl had managed to attract the inhabitants of the land, or this area seemed to draw them in remained uncertain. However, what was certain was the traveler was no longer alone. No, he was greeted with the sound of another, his head swerving towards the sound, eyes keen to spot who would be emerging among the low light. It was his eyes that he noticed first, seeming to bob through the surroundings before the full image of his frame would rest upon his eyes. There was something odd about him. Maybe it was the green necklace the clung to his neck, seeming to shimmer. He had seen many strange things on his journey, and yet a necklace, with what appeared the be a green jewel in the centre was certainly something that was new to him, and he was slightly captivated by it as Akuma approached him.

"you seem cold"

It was his words that seemed to glide his eyes of the necklace on his chest, and turn his attention towards him."Cold? I can only wonder what gave that away" he remarked, eyes curiously searching the wolf, uncertain of what his intentions were. He partially opened his mouth to answer the strangers question when yet the scent of another wolf seemed to finally hit him, and before he know it, the pair had turned into a group of three. She too had the curious green necklace dangling from her breast. So it might not have been a decoration like he was first thinking it may have been. She spoke of him being a comrade, so most likely the mark of a pack. Of earth. What an interesting name for a group, if not a little unoriginal.

"You so readily welcome me into your home, I'm not sure if I should be grateful or worried," he remarked, turning his attention to Badr. It was a bit odd to him to so willingly invite others into guarded territory. But he wouldn't have a lot of time to dwindle on that thought. Oh no, the party was not done yet , and three would turn into four. This time the man who approached sported a cool blue gem on his neck. He gave a small dip of the head as a greeting, as he paid attention to the words he was going to say, with Iscariot slightly wondering if it would be to the same tune as the other two. Sadly for Icarus Iscariot was rather ignorant of the lands of Doutaini. Sure, everyone was sometimes told of lands were magically creatures who could wield the power of the earth, but those were often told along stories of evil monsters who would eat naughty pups, and gods who controlled the universe. Where he was from they were mostly told has tales to tell pups, tales that were made out to be complete myths. Yet, as Icarus used frost, causing little ice crystals to crawl towards his feet, this notion that all magic was a complete myth seemed to shatter right before his feet.

His eyes seemed to glisten with curiosity as he had gazed at the ice crawling towards his toes, before they seemed to halt right before his toes. Wow, how interest-" he could hardly utter another sentence before they would be joined by another. This time, sporting a yellow necklace. "Well we've managed to form a nice little group here haven't we?" he said, moving from his standing position to sit after Lunafer had finished speaking. He didn't think he would have to worry about them all deciding to gang up on him at this point. "I must admit, I am currently a bit lost with everything that is happening at the moment, but hopefully no one else pops around from the horizon so I can allow all this information to sink in" he said, then pausing for a moment as if waiting for some other mysterious creature to appear from the approaching darkness. I'm Iscariot, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm afraid I'm currently not all that hungry, however I am greateful for the offer," he noted, turning at the end to Lunafer. "I'm afraid I actually don't know about this place. Doutaini did you call it? I'm mean tales of magical lands have always been told, but I always thought it was just that, a tale, but this is much more exciting."

"However," he continued, shifting the topic of his conversation slightly, "While I don't doubt you all are extremely hospitable in your own right, i can't help but wonder what you may want from me..."

ooc; yea the title was partially inspired from them, you got me ;)
Badr Akuma Icarus Lunafer

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-25-2017, 10:50 PM | This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 01:19 AM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae
READY TO SHATTER;

Badr arrived not long after him. He nods at her words, a smile ghosting his lips. He glances over at her actions and watches for a moment or two before dismissing his suspicions. He then froze as a familiar scent reached his nose. His skin began to crawl and a low rumble erupted from his chest. He pushed close to badr trying to soothe his growing rage. He was trembling by the time the ice man had begun to speak. What is the rush? He uses vines to crawl out of the ground and wrap tight around his own paws. Pretty scar you've got on your neck, boy.. He snarls angrily, pressing even tighter against his friend."I must leave before I do something rash. Please do your best to bring them home to earth. he snarls before breaking through the vines, turning abruptly and leaving the way he came, a final angry glance casted toward Icarus before his gait increases in speed. He is gone.

Badr

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-19-2018, 01:03 PM |
Rebel ( Staff )
Badr
Rebel Wolf
Female, 3.00
Mesomorph
33 in, 115 lbs
75 ep