pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
[aw] solemn contemplation
Posted 12-22-2017, 02:22 PM |
Natori
Rogue
Female, 2.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 120 lbs
0 ep
© Aluna
A dark, statuesque figure loomed above the edge of the river, her elegant head dipped downward in contemplation. She blended well with the night-time scenery, though the moonlight caught the silvery hairs along her back in a rather ethereal way. A scarcely audible sigh slipped involuntarily from her lips as she observed the way the light played on the rippling water. Her icy lavender eyes narrowed into slits, a bitter sneer of a smile contorting the edges of her lips and wrinkling the scarred skin on her nose. How easy it would be to just jump in and end it all. Perhaps the cold would numb the pain of the water filling her lungs. She had lost so much over the past few months... her home, her family... what more did she have to live for?

The frigid winter air caressed her sleek fur, causing it to stand on end at the thought. She took a tiny step closer to the edge, so intently focused on the dark beauty of the Naveen that she lost focus of almost everything else around her. It was out of character for her to let her guard down, but she hardly expected anyone else to be around at such a late hour.

How easy it would be...

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-22-2017, 03:19 PM |
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae

The night was upon them; ebony in nature. His feet were swift upon the ground. He walked, but why? He didn't know why; he had woken up in the middle of the night, not able to sleep. So he just walked. What led him to the sound of rushing water was a parched throat. His cream colored fur, not white but not brown, stood out against the night scenery. His cyan eyes peered about, tongue falling from strong jaws. As he neared the river he froze.
He saw her.
She was dark, just like the night. He almost missed her actually; he had to do a double-take. Alarm rushed through him as she took a step closer to the rushing waters. The level was up tonight, must be from all the snow. He took a few step forwards a warning yip falling from his muzzle. "Ma'am! Stop! You'll fall in! DO you have a death wish? If not step back before your ass falls in" he warned the lady, hoping to capture her attention.

one speaks

Natori

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-22-2017, 03:38 PM | This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 04:05 PM by Natori
Natori
Rogue
Female, 2.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 120 lbs
0 ep
© Aluna
The voice pierced the serenity of her mind, violently interrupting her dark thoughts. Her lip curled away from her fangs in a snarl as she whipped around to face the stranger, her muscles tense with anxiety. Her jaw instinctively lowered to cover her throat. She had no idea that he was there until he spoke. Her eyes, at first wide with surprise, quickly narrowed as she inspected the male, evaluating his intentions with her usual cynicism. A look of mild bemusement softened up her pretty features, if only slightly.
"What are you, the white knight coming to save me?" she mocked, her tone venomous and bitter. She quirked a brow as she studied him with her intense violet eyes. Though he was taller, she somehow managed to appear as if she were looking down her nose at him. "What do you care if I live or die?"

Akuma

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-22-2017, 04:38 PM | This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 04:39 PM by Akuma
Earth
Akuma
Earth Scout
Male, 3.75
Endomorph
36 in, 140 lbs
47 ep
© Tae

Akuma took a step back by her defensive reaction. It enticed homicidal thoughts to slither and wound around him. He fights the dual personality within him done, biting back a growl himself. "Bitch, I'm no knight, I'm a scout of Earth. I was killer before I cam here to doutaini. I was changed when I joined Earth. Don't go calling me that knight bullshit. Sarcastic ass." he replied in a just as venomous and bitter tone. His fur was ruffled up and he quickly licked it back down. He didn't give two shits if the bitch lived, but Mars would, Kaede would. So that meant he must stop her.
"I don't care if you live, but my alpha and my god, kaede, would. So stop being irrational and step away from the river. We can talk, I'll give you place to stay for the night, or longer if you wish. A reason to live. Life isn't easy, but nor is death. Imagine if a pup found your body beached on shore." he snapped, stepping forward.

one speaks

Natori

Adopt one today!
MY DRAGON CAVE

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM | This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 07:02 PM by Natori
Natori
Rogue
Female, 2.25
Meso-fighter
33 in, 120 lbs
0 ep
© Aluna
His growl sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine, her stance widening to improve her balance. She was no stranger to a fight, and it was clear by the scars on her face. She did not intend to make the first move, though she would not be caught off guard if he did. He called her a bitch and she emitted a bitter bark of a laugh. She really didn't have much of a clue as to what he was rambling on about. Earth? Doutaini? Kaede? None of it meant anything to her, a rogue outsider.
"Oh dear, did I strike a nerve?" She shook her head slightly, smirking in mild bemusement. He stepped toward her, and she obliged his request to step away from the river by stepping toward him as well. She stood perhaps a bit too close to him, lifting her delicate muzzle to look him in the eye with the intent to hold eye contact for a prolonged period. Her icy eyes were unreadable, appraising. After a few long moments, she moved to take a cautious step around him, so they were shoulder to shoulder, with her head inclined toward him. "And why should I trust that your killing days are over? What makes you think I would follow you blindly, a stranger in a strange area?" she murmured, lowering her voice now that they were in closer proximity to one another. "And a better question yet... why would you trust me?"

Akuma

[ Reply ]