pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Spring Icon © Astre
Current Layout Image © Sparrow
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
All Welcome Black Sheep
Posted 12-13-2017, 11:28 AM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
He was a black splotch against the whiteness of the snow. The gray skies darkened the sun a bit, snow falling steadily still. He had been walking for some time and did not explicitly know if he reached the land or not. Unaware of where he was as his father only spoke of some forests and a desert. Thatch did not see a desert, but a barren wasteland. His father was old, maybe this was what he meant? Yet as the golden eyes of the wolf looked around he did not catch any figures of a bustling pack. He could not scent markers, only faded scents of past interactions. The young man had a collection of the white powder growing steadily along his back as he slowed his pace. There was no sign of his siblings or parents coming by, but then maybe there scent had been covered by the snow or they had been past here far sooner than he had.

The boy was ready to believe this was another dead end, he had been seeing them a lot lately. If only he could catch one resident that could maybe help him along his way. Point him in any direction so he could start on some clue. Yet he could not believe anyone would see this blank area as a home, he did see a forest in the distance though. Far more promising than this. He could catch some mountain outlines as well, he noticed the barren tree but not wanting to drag his mood farther down he walked far around it.

Thatch took a break, stopping to bite into some of the snow to get water for himself. Deciding to rest shortly before simply going another place. He would have to search for his family farther in, he forged a plan to try the forest next. Then take some direction and keep walking. He had to find someone at some time, they could not have gone so far. Thatch shook his head, he did hope they had managed to stick together at least. He still had dreams of reuniting with them.

ooc; hello <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 11:49 AM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 5.75
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
Another day at the pits, another heart-wrenching story of a lost traveler having wandered into their world. She could play them all on repeat and still come to the same conclusion; this wasteland was a good trap, a nifty one. It is before she even has the chance to step into the pits that she notices the dark figure of today, a young man, perhaps early adulthood. He'd already crossed majority of the way so she doesn't have to move far to cross paths, dark and handsome; she gives him a soft smile as she approaches. "Looking for something?" she calls when in ear-shot, emerald eyes large as she does a quick assessment of his limbs and torso for injuries, she comes up clean, "or someone perhaps?" she turns to gesture over her shoulder to where the trees start thin, but eventually turn into forestry. "You've hit Doutaini, love, sure you don't want to know some of the perks before disappearing into the dark?" she had a feeling he pergaps knew where he was. She'd wait to find out.

Thatch short and sweet lol sorry

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 02:07 PM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
His break comes with a surprise as he hears the fall of footsteps in his general direction. His golden gaze rises to see a woman coming towards him. She was even darker in shade than he. The young man watches her carefully but she seemed as sweet as a flower. He offered the woman a faint smile, his ears perking up at the sound of the name. His eyes widened slightly as he glanced over the expansive area. "Someone would be correct." his voice came out rough and raspy for he hadn't spoken in a long while. No stranger had met him along his path as he wandered. He cocked his head at the lovely lady. "I have heard, though I find it hard to believe. My dad told me stories, he was born here apparently." he says politely as she offered to explain. She must be proud of these lands then, wanting to sell the perks to strangers. Must be something to get or she wouldn't be doing it. Information is always a worthy item of trade.

"Where are my manners though, my name is Thatch." he straightens slightly, his mother taught him all the ways of being a gentlemen, even to strangers. "Yet I have to ask, is it true? With all the gods and magic?" he asks a bit more carefully. He did not wish to offend the woman if she was proud of this place. He grew more cautious, waiting on her reaction to see if the lovely flower had thorns. He tried to hide the slight tension growing in the depth of his mind, though he was grateful to finally meet someone he was too tired for confrontations.

Charlotte no worries <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 03:06 PM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 5.75
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
She is perhaps a lovely flower, a scarlet rose, and her thorns were larger than most. Most who knew her were well aware of her rage, one that when left unattended could ruin almost anything- one of the reasons she wears so many scars, though she wears them proudly. Just one glance at her reflection and she was reminded of singer, oh how she missed her. Though she is a hard woman, a warrior, she found it in herself to behave in times such as these, something she had tried to relay to her wolves. Rebels were not barbarians... all the time. Thatch announces that he indeed is looking for someone, his husky voice brings her back to reality and she stares at him for a moment too long as she regains her composure, that smirk fitting itself loosely on ripped and scarred lips.

She let's him finish before taking a small breath, snowflakes had begun to dust her spine in adjacent to the red dust that stuck to her legs, she would have looked quite strange, perhaps even quite pretty for once. "And does your father have a name, dear? Perhaps I've heard of him," probably not but who knew? She tilts her head curiously for a moment before deciding it was safe to take a seat around this stranger, her haunches lower into the snow and instantly she feels the chill. "it's nice to meet you Thatch," and with a drop of her muzzle she gives him a bow of sorts, "I am Charlotte Delrose, alpha of Rebel. The stories you've heard are correct, Doutaini is a land of Gods and magic, that's for sure. There are nine packs here, you'll notice those wolves wear necklaces of different shades, each for a different God or Goddess. We rebels don't worship a deity, hence the name we've been given I guess," she chuckles, "they all have their different types of magic, elements if you will like water, earth and so on. We are gifted with raw strength, able to mould our bodies in a way no normal wolf could." she grins, her lips parting to make way for its size. Clearly; she was proud to be a rebel. "Have you only come to find your father? Or are you looking for more?"

Thatch excuse the phone posts!

Charlotte is riddled with scars from head to toe, the right side of her face is bare of fur, and both her ears are in tatters at the tips.

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 04:19 PM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
The dark boy shakes his pelt carefully, trying to rid himself of the cold that has drenched his back. A bit to ease his worries of a possible back lash from a woman such as her. Her words yet remained so very pleasant to his ears, despite her obvious strength. He was astounded, his eyes daring to look at the scars she has now but only swiftly. His pupils catching only glimpses every once and again as he carefully tries to focus on what she says. His brows raise as she offers the glimmer of hope he has been after. Thatch is surprised by this woman's offering of help. "Is everyone this helpful to strangers? Or am I just lucky today?" he can't help but ask, not trusting her offerings so to speak. Yet he tries to nibble at the bait and frowns just slightly. "L'ahti would be his name. My last name is Verien. Thatch Verien." he says letting loose a sigh, he had little hope she would know the name. He reminded himself to thank her nonetheless.

He listened to her explanation, his eyes widening at the mention of nine packs and all their gods and goddesses. His father must have had a necklace too then, he didn't always seem happy to have it. "Sure sounds simple not having to worship a god. That necklace sounds like it could get heavy." he says propping a smile for the alpha and choosing to dip his head in a form of respect. The alpha of his birth pack demanded respect, a bow at best or even offerings. They held small brawls to celebrate the greatness she held, of course she would fight the best contestant and of course she would always come up victorious. Charlotte reminded him of his alpha.

"For the long future I'm looking for my family, my parents and two siblings. For now I just want some rest, have a hare jump into my mouth even. You have done me a great favor. Do you do this just for fun? Helping others? You must have a reason or you're an angel." he says tilting his head slightly asking her directly. She must have a reason, unless she is some sort of acolyte who goes around spreading the words of gods she doesn't even worship.

Charlotte

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-13-2017, 10:37 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

the young king makes his way through the pits. a maze without walls that he could fins his way around in the dark with his eyes shut and ears tied to his head. he had been here so many times, too many. he lived here at one point, long ago. his tail wavered from side to side as he moves himself through the pits. his nose catching onto two scents not far off, his cue to move faster. his paws thunder against the ground as he moves, swiftly and quickly. his tail wiggles back and forth, happy that there is something to do today, someone to see and recruit- maybe. he arrives within minutes, catching the last part of the rogue's sentence,

“angel? no, just nice people.” mars wiggles in, sitting himself down left of the rebel commander, his head turns to her, “charlotte, a pleasure once again.” his ears twitch as he looks back to the rogue, genuine smile on those pretty lips, his purr of charm working it's way into his voice, “has the commander spoken of the gods here, i suppose she has, yes?” he asks with a tilt of his head before he chuckles, “apologizes, i am mars. of earth.”

Charlotte

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-19-2017, 04:18 AM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
Small bump for Charlotte <3

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-19-2017, 05:55 AM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 5.75
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
There are small fragments of time where the rogue chances a glance at her scars, there are so many of them that she wonders how he decides where to look first. Rather than be offended she follows his gaze at one point to a thin, silver line on her right shoulder, a tooth or a claw she couldn't be sure anymore. Their stories were all mismatched and confused with eachother, though Charlotte knew what she'd been through so she supposed that was all that mattered. "You are indeed, lucky today dear thatch..." she sniggers, her ears popping forwards; "Im not usually one to offer help to strangers, only a home. This place, the pits; they are a sort of recruiting grounds for the packs here." and so far she wasn't doing too well, at least she'd made a new friend- maybe.

His fathers first name doesn't ring any bells for her, she's already shaking her head when he tells her his last name and instantly her spine goes a little more rigid. "I'm afraid his name I don't know, Verien on the other hand.. I was best friends with the Fire packs' last alpha; Singer Verien-musai. Does that name resonate with you?" He is a sweet boy, and she finds herself for once, not wanting to taint his pure smile with the anarchy that is rebel. She smiles at him, but before she can answer the earth king arrives to save her the tongue tie. "Mars.." she dips her head, his name leaves her lips slow and calculated as she turns to acknowledge him. "I've told him a little," she agrees, turning back to Thatch with a wicked grin, "is there anything you want to know?"

Thatch sorry love!

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-21-2017, 08:19 AM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
His golden gaze drew over the scars carefully, but the more he looked the more he found. He realized that this woman must have been in a lot of fights. He is both surprised and enthralled by the appearance of such a creature. He did not think many walked the plains of this world. Yet his mind was finally distracted from her scars to another wolf approaching. It irked at the back of the head that he was now outnumbered. No matter how friendly they were and that he felt comfortable around her, he still found it unusual how polite they were. He greeted the male with a curt nod, "of earth. The earth? I'm Thatch, a pleasure." he said seeing the glimmer of green from the man's chest. The man's voice was equally as kind and sweet as the woman's. His brows rose as it clicked, and he turned to the woman as she spoke. His ears twitched as she spoke "My dad's aunt." he replied swiftly, his father had mentioned someting about the fire pack. Something about his grandfather having two sisters. He did know about Singer, his father had spoken quite highly of her, a lot of wonder and amazement seemed to surround her. It seemed he had reached something, she knew his family name and that was a start.

"Ah. Earth pack then?" he asks his gaze turning toward Mars again as he made the connection. Then he remembered what Charlotte said first "You offer your home to strangers? Isn't that a bit risky? One of them could want to over throw you madam no offense." he says ever so carefully, not doubting her strength, but it could happen. He shifted his weight slightly "Well... you said last alpha, is she retired? Is it possible to seek her out?" he asks and then turns to Mars "May I see?" he asks pointing the tip of his nose at the green jewel. He was curious after all and what better way to confirm the truth by a demonstration.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-21-2017, 09:53 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev

“In our village,”
folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.

― aleksandr solzhenitsyn, one day in the life of ivan denisovich

“thatch, the pleasure is all mine.” mars speaks as he looks to charlotte, trying to catch up on the conversation. but he nods to her words when she spoke of just beginning to tell him about doutaini. he settles himself down, sitting in the dirt as he listens to the conversation about the retired fire alpha, one he knew so much about, only stories. his eyes wander between the two, as thatch speaks his next words of the commander. mars stifles a laugh, suppressing it to a chuckle as his eyes slide to the rebel woman. he wants to see her reaction, for not even he would ever challenge the woman of the red rock to a fight. “thatch, i would be careful.” he winks to the rogue as he clears his throat at his next sentence, not wanting to break the news of the old alpha's death. after finch, who could blame the passing? not wanting to hold on? but, then again, those were stories. he never knew the woman. he came after her death.

there was something he could do. “of course.” there is a small forest in his gem as it begins to glow green, growth conjuring up from the dead soil here. grass sprouts up, growing around the rogue's feet, a smile working onto his lips. a twinge of sick riles in his lower belly, yet he ignores the annoying feeling.

Charlotte

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-24-2017, 05:55 AM |
Rebel
Charlotte
Rebel Alpha
Female, 5.75
Ectomorph
40 in, 100 lbs
399 ep
© Lou
My dad's aunt. The rogue replies and Charlotte nods sullenly though she tries to hide the sadness that quickly grabs at her heart and squeezes, Singer had been a sister, not just a friend, the only family Charlotte really ever had. Besides; they looked almost identical. She stands in silence a while as Mars makes himself comfortable, joining in on what conversation he can while Thatch pumps out the questions. She can't help but laugh at the Earth kings' comment though, careful indeed, but nothing would perturb her good mood today. "Not to worry, Mars dear. I'm in good spirits today! No fighting on my agenda," she winks, though really the queen of rebel hadn't been in a good flay for quite some time. "I guess that is all apart of Doutaini, Thatch. New wolves are born or journey here from far away places, they make themselves a home and the more ambitious ones will try and take over a pack." She smiles, "it is what I did." Ambitious indeed and since her third birthday she had been in and out of leadership with Rebel, her stint would last a little while yet until finally, her age would force her to retire. With dignity; so she hoped.

"I have a good pack, a couple I suppose are questionable, but the rest I am rather close with and I think they would rather see me lead them then an amateur with a big ego," she chuckles, "but as you can see, I don't back down from a challenge." There had only been one time she stepped down, due to a sickness, but she had learned from that mistake. He asks of Singer next and Charlotte shakes her head and frowns, "I'm afraid Singer passed away just over a year ago," her lips draw a straight line before she moistens them with a swift lick, "she was like a sister to me, spitting image too! I believe her daughter, Lyonesse, still helps lead Fire beside a friend of mine, Vaitan. They are east of here passed the mountains, in the desert, you'd be able to visit them anytime you like for more information. Just remember to stay on the good side of the border unless you want to be burned," she chuckles, the fire wolves weren't so cruel but she'd never put it passed them. Ah, the stories she could tell.

Thatch

[ Reply ]

Posted 12-28-2017, 06:49 PM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
He wasn't sure what to expect, his gaze just shifted between the two dark figures. A warning from the male to be careful of his words. It wasn't meant to be an insult, he did not know this woman or her strengths. He just figured anyone would want a throne, a pack to rule. Thatch shrugged his shoulders and nodded as Charlotte explained herself. "And then. Would you offer me a place too?" he asked out of mere curiosity and if she was as great as she said she was, he would certainly feel safe in her home.

Thatch was disappointed to hear of the passing of his great aunt. He had hoped maybe his father would have gone back to her, but it seemed that it wouldn't be the case. "I'm sorry for bringing it up then. Thank you for the information, maybe I can give the place a try." he said dipping his head in slight gratitude. Now he figured he could stay awhile and being part of the place seemed far safer than being a lone rogue marching through uncharted territory. His golden gaze shifted toward the male, getting a first hand glimpse at earth magic. He didn't truly believe it, but he had to believe the ability to make plants grow from dead soil. "That's impressive, I take it I'd need that gem of yours to do that too huh?" he asked getting a better glimpse of the man's green gem that seemed to glow. His ears twitched and he tilted his head before turning back to Charlotte.

"My last alpha was a lot like you I believe. She liked to brawl and everyone trusted her. She gave a sense of safety for those weaker than others. You wouldn't happen to have an opening, I assure I will not try to over throw you, but I wouldn't mind a friendly spar sometime in the future if you would be up for it." he said with a wink. He paused taking a seat, feeling that the two didn't seem to be a threat.

Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted 01-03-2018, 10:08 AM |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
Smok bump <3 Mars

[ Reply ]

Posted Yesterday, 09:09 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.25
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
502 ep
© ev
Thatch; we still good for this?

[ Reply ]

Posted 6 hours ago |
Thatch
Rogue
Male, 2.25
Endomorph
36 in, 133 lbs
0 ep
© Snow
Mars yes gladly! :D

[ Reply ]